Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MCRP ((private for shanyflower))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

MCRP ((private for shanyflower)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCRP ((private for shanyflower))   MCRP ((private for shanyflower)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:11 pm

She looked up at the beast itself, pointing the microphone towards his sharp black teeth. "You're quite funny, Endy. I'm not a noob, let me explain a noob.. wait, no.." She stopped her words and slightly backed away from the question that he gave her, which wasn't anwered as of yet. "Listen, a 'Steve' is us humans. But as for me, I am a Kanna, not a Steve", she better explained. Slowly turning around, the female begain to chuckle lightly, her eyes a soft pink followed by long soft pink hair. Crossing her arms, she followed his question with another question. "What colors do ya see a 'Steve' wear?" She asked and chuckled softly, shifting her hips to the side towards the enderman. "Why would I be scared of you? Just, well, you're the only person or thing I could talk to", she added as she wrapped her arms around his skiny waist, pulling the tall dark creature closer to her body. As Kanna sees herself as different colors of pink, the ender, on the other hand sees different raise of purple and white.. Trying to pull her body up by using her tippy toes, the female grew closer towards the enderman as she's face to face with the monster. "Be my friend.. or more if you like", she purred. She twirled the microphone in her hand, wanting to hear what he was going to say. Now she was at a stalemate with the dark creature, his question, and emotionless expression. Kanna didn't know if he was happy or not.

A week has pasted, and so far the human women has been writing down and been fixing her items, being a upgraded sword, and a helmet she found in on of the chest. Being an iron one, and for being in the middle of the ocean, the closest land mass is a two hour boat ride west. Already kanna has signed her way down to cable stone , using a flint and steal pic axe. Sadly she hasn't seen the open  sun shin in a while. As the pink hair female has been digging down for a totle of a few days, slowly chiping away the cable stone from the floor hoping to make a furness. Her body swore and tired as she was in need of water and food.  Slowly lifting her body up from mining for a while, she left a large hole at the top of the hole to let the grean gasses from suffacting her. The man made cave the human female has made , cold, dark , and quite. She toss the Picaxe to the side getting to her knees then placing her ear on the cold stone, hearing very fant monster noises, being no other then zombies. And where there's monsters there's either a cave, or a ravine. Either or this is can either be good, or a bad thing, as she needed a better up graded Picaxe before she could get down there. It's dark, she knows dame well not to light her torch. As what alxe did that ended up blowing up there dirt home. Un like there misfortune, kanna on the other hand has gotten some good luck, as she hasn't died or lost a large amount of health. But her hot bar, her food leave is low, same with her hearts, and her food count is low too. She needed to get out and get the food she needed but it well take so long for her to get to the main land.

Being as dark as coal, her pink shirt covered in dust, and her white shorts no longer white, but black. She slowly raised her body and knees from the cold floor, her eyes being the only thing glowing then she turned to see something else glowing, it was endy, with the microphone in her inventory , she heard his voice, as he warn her about the monsters Spawning , by how dark it is. Then the female sigh softly "do ya mind helping me? I need your help.. If you please.. Go out and get me something to eat.." She asked as the black smoke cloud from mining coal left the small cave escaping from the hole she made . Coughing hard, at the small amount of air in man made cave. She looked over at his purple colored eyes watching him Inch closer to her. As he spoke she waited for the smoke to leave the mad made cave before she could place the torch down.

It's been a mouth since any kid with a mind craft account , has been sucked into the block world. Where the land of monsters and unknown creatures awaits the humans, unlike vanilla mind craft, aka normals style mind craft, this is the most hardest , and deadliest mod back yet. Blood n bones. Never has trying to live for one night hade been so difficult . Many life's has been cut early. Many children, young adults, and older you tubers has face there fate, and what happens in the game world, happens to the real world. Yes they don't die in a tragic death but rather in there coma state, they're brain is no longer functions, and the person turns into a vegetable state.

((I'll do ssundee part after this post.))
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: MCRP ((private for shanyflower))   MCRP ((private for shanyflower)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Max woke up to see that he was in a very dark room. He could barely see a small wall of stone in front of him. "What?" He noticed that he had woken up while standing. "Where am I?" 'The last thing I remember is being in my room. But what was I doing?' He looked up, thinking for a moment. 'I was on the phone with...' "Will!" He looked to his left and was able to see a bed in the darkness. He could barely make out a figure laying in it. "Will!" He quickly ran over to Will's unmoving body. "Will. Are you alright?" Now that he was closer, he could tell that this person looked nothing like Will. But, somehow, deep down he knew that this unfamiliar person was his best friend. "Will." He grabbed both of his friend's shoulders and started to shake him. He only response that he received was the limp form of his friend's body paired with the silence as he shook him more and more, urging his friend to wake up. He didn't know how long he did this for before his arms finally splumped to his sides, hurting from the constant movement and stress. He started to back up until he could feel the dirt wall on his back. He then slid down the wall slowly so that he could sit along the wall.

Will was standing outside looking at a tree as he punched it. Strangely, the tree looked rather... square for some reason. It was as if it were made out of blocks. Even stranger though, was the fact that his fists were receiving no pain from the constant contact with the trunk mixed with the fact that the trunk seemed to be getting cracks that were gradually growing longer and wider until they had covered nearly all of one block. As it had covered the entirety of it, it shrunk to the size of a small ball, to the point where he could hold it in his palm and still have plenty of room left. His arm was a blur as he moved to pick up this object. He held it out in front of him, examining it before he heard a voice. "Oh!" That's what he heard, but he wasn't too sure that that was what he heard. It sounded muffled, not quite nearly as muffled as the last dream, but still muffled. It was still understandable. The voice made him look to his right, where it had come from. He saw a figure of a person not too far off. He was stumbling backwards while he held onto something in his right hand. It looked long and thin, and at the end it looked like a small rectangle was extruding from the side of it. There were five white blurs quickly running at the figure. Suddenly, Will felt himself run to the figure. "Max!" It was clearer now. Maybe it was because Will was talking this time? As he got closer, he found it was impossible for his to close the gap between him and his friend in time. Max swung the object in his hands at the blurs as he ran backwards, missing one of them as it seemed to head butt him in the gut. This made him land sprawled on his back as the blurs seemed to raise and stomp down, what looked like the could be legs, on his friend as they surrounded him. He soon faded away as Will woke up.

He quickly sat up in the small bed that he was in as beads of sweat dripped down his face. "Max!" He looked down at his legs that were still on the bed. 'I must be dreaming still.' He sighed and decided to look around while still sitting. As he took in his surroundings he slowly came to the realization that he wasn't home. He noticed that the walls and the floor seemed to be square, as if they were made out of blocks. There was a small beam of light coming through the chimney-like hole in the ceiling. 'This reminds me of Minecraft.' He thought for a moment before laughing. "I'm in a dream! That's what it is. There's no way that I could be in Minecraft. That's... That's impossible. All I'll need to do is go back to 'sleep' then I'll wake up." "I wish it was true, buddy." This quickly made Will look to the other side of the room that they were in. He saw someone sitting against the wall. "Who are... Max? Is that you?" There was a soft chuckle. "You know it." Will quickly stood up from the bed in shock.

"Max, what are you doing here? What am I doing here? How did we get here? What's going on?" He had so many questions running around in his head. It was hard to keep track of all of them and he wanted to know answers. "Woah, woah. Calm your horses. I have no idea what's going on either. I'm just as confused as you are. Not to mention that I was worried sick all night." This stunned Will. "All night?" Max nodded to this. "Mhmm. All night long. I woke up here when you were still getting your beauty sleep. I tried waking you up for who knows how long, but you just wouldn't wake up. I eventually decided to go to this lovely little vertical floor, and I tried to fall asleep. I'm not sure how long I tried, but I just couldn't. I eventually gave up on sleep and decided to keep watch over you, seeing how you were just laying there." Will raised a hand up to his head, trying to process all of this newfound information. "We're in a video game," Will asked. "I guess."

Max slowly stood up from the wall. "You look different, Will. You don't look like you did before we got in here." "What do you-" he looked down at himself noticing that the clothes he had on were completely different than the ones that he had been wearing before he fell unconscious. He seemed to be wearing a blue shirt, a red tie, and a white button down lab coat. "Then why don't you look any different? You look exactly the same!" Max looked down at himself. "I do? I didn't even notice that. I wonder why I haven't changed." "Hmm." Will thought for a moment. "Maybe it has something to do with our skins." "Our skins? You mean our Minecraft skins?" "Yeah. Because didn't you make yours look like you? Well mine looks like a doctor of some sort." Max had shortish blond hair, was wearing a black hoodie and jeans. "That makes sense," Max said. "I still cant believe you didn't want to make yours look like you." "It was to match my username!" "You could've made it look like you!" "Technically it does look like me now." Max scoffed. "That looks nothing like you!" "Actually, it does, in a way, look like me. You recognized me, didn't you?" That's not the point! You look nothing like that in the real world. First off, you aren't white, you're Hispanic!" "You pulling the race card now?" "Second, your hair doesn't look like that. It's a very, very dark brown. It looks like it's a black color, but it's really not. In here, your hair is a lighter shade of brown!" "Don't talk about my hair, man. My hair is amazing." "And then there's your eyes, they're supposed to be brown! Not blue." "Hey, my eyes are beautiful." And not to mention that your body isn't that-" He was cut off by Will. "Don't you say it." "Im gonna say it." "Don't you say it." "You are not that slim..." "Don't you say it!" "In fact, you're actually really..." "I'm warning you!" "Fat." Will picked up his hands, put them on his chest, and clutched his heart. "No, no, how could you? That hurt, man," said Will. He purposefully fell to his knees, his hands still on his chest. Max walked over to Will. "Well that's the truth, dude. And the truth hurts." "You know what else is the truth?" "What?" "You're a dick." "I know. And you're fat." Max started to snicker at this, as Will did the same. Soon they were full-on laughing.

"Man, am I glad that you're here," Will said. "Why is that?" "So that I don't have to be here alone. Not only would I be even more defenseless, but I probably would go insane if you weren't here to talk to me." Max chuckled at this. "I thought you didn't like attention, Will." Will rolled his eyes. "You know what I meant. Alright, so back to the topic at hand. We're in Minecraft." Max nodded at this. "Yup." "So that means that we need to survive." "Yup." "But this is the Blood & Bones mod pack." "Yup." "The hardest mod pack for Minecraft to date." "Yup." "Which means we have a huge, HUGE, chance of dying." "Yup." "How are we gonna do this?" "It's simple, Will." Will stood up now. "Really?" "Of course! We'll just go and start punching trees." Will just stared at Max. "Punching trees," Will asked. "Yes, punching trees." "Do you know what kind of trees to look for?" "Nope. Not a clue." Max started to walk over to entrance that he had blocked off with dirt the day before. "Then how will you know what to get?" Max started to punch the dirt as small cracks completely covered a block, then it fell and shrunk to the size of a small ball. "Easy. I won't know, but you will." "Me," Will asked. Max proceeded to punch another block of dirt so that they can go outside. "Yeah, dude. Didn't you say that you did research on this whole modpack?" Will rubbed the back of his head. "I guess so, yeah." Max clapped his hands once at this. "There ya go. Then we should be set."

"Right... Set... Oh wait! I have a game plan," Will said. "What is it?" "I'll go get the trees, while you go get some gravel and food." "Gravel? What do we need gravel for?" "Trust me on this, Max. It's the bare necessities for the start of all survival on this modpack. Also, for the food, grab anything on the ground that you can get. Get stuff hanging from the trees too. Most of that stuff is bound to be edible." "Alright, you're the mastermind here." "Okay, the plan is set. Meet back here when you see that the sun is halfway in the sky." "Gotcha." They then split up to go do their separate tasks. Soon they met back where their makeshift base was located.

"Ok, Max. How much food and gravel were you able to get? I was able to get about four stacks of wooden logs." "That's kind of over kill, isn't it?" "Only a little bit. We're gonna need everything that we can get for this pack." "Alright, fair point. I was able to get thirty prices of gravel, five blackberries, eight strawberries, one lemon, four kiwis, and two rutabagas." "That's good, I didn't think that you knew what a rutabaga is, but good. You also did a good job with the gravel. Almost a stack should be just about enough for now." "Almost a stack? Isn't a stack supposed to be sixty-four?" Will shook his head. "Not in this pack. In this pack, a stack usually ranges from thirty-two, to sixteen." "What?! Aww, man. This is gonna make things way harder for us!" "No kidding. It'll only give us less room to carry things. But there is a bright side to this." "What's that," asked Max. "Have you noticed that it gets harder to move at a certain point?" "Umm, yeah, actually. It was a little difficult trying to get back here. I mean, it wasn't too hard. It was just a small difference. Why do you ask?" "Well, in this pack, the more stuff you have on you, the harder it is to move." "What?!" "Exactly. But this is the upside to not being able to carry as much stuff as we can in vanilla Minecraft. The more stuff we have, the slower we get." "Oh, I get it. It still feels kind of weird to me, but I get it."

"Yeah, it'll feel weird at first, but you'll get the hang of it soon enough." Max nodded at this. "Yeah, yeah! You're right. We just need to stay positive!" Will chuckled at this. "There's the Max that everyone knows and loves!" "Hey, it's kind of strange. Usually it's me that cheers others up. But now that we're here, it's like you've taken on a whole new persona." "What do you mean?" "Before you came here, you never took charge of anything. You were the one who needed help with things. But now, you took charge of what to do, and I'm the one that doesn't understand a thing and needs help. It's like we've swapped places." "Not really, I'm just trying to help us survive." "Alright, if you're so sure about that, Will." "Okay, back to the topic at hand. We've gathered the materials, now we can start the crafting process."

They stood there for a moment, thinking. "How do we craft here," Max asked. "I'm... I'm not to sure of that myself really." "Uhh, isn't there supposed to be like a crafting slot? Like in our inventory?" "That's what I thought at first. But I realized that there is no 'inventory' here." Then where do we put all of our stuff?! How do we hold all of it?!" "Max, calm down a little. I did find something out that we CAN do." Max looked up at Will. "What is it, man?' He grabbed the front of Will's shirt and started to shake him. "Tell me, dude. Tell me!" "Okay, okay! Here it is!" Will raised his open hands in the air for Max to see. He got close to his hands and started to inspect them. "What is it," Max asked. Will then bent and tapped his left ring finger on his left palm. Upon contact, a small ball sized birch tree log appeared in his hand. "Holy-" Will raised a finger to shush Max. "Calm down. Before you ask, this isn't some voodoo magic bull crap. And no, I am not Harry Potter." Max looked at Will with his jaw wide open. He looked back at Will's hand, and back to Will, then his hand, and finally at Will again. "Then what the hell do you call this?!" Will responded slowly so as to not startle his friend. "I call this, our hot bar." "Wha... What? Our hot bar?" Will nodded at this. "Yes. You know those nine inventory slots that allow you to hold an item in your hand? Well here it is." Max then looked at his own hands. "But if there are nine... Then why do we have ten fingers. That's one extra slot, right?" "Yes and no. This is another slot, but this one is different." "Different?" "Yeah. This one, is a free-handed slot. We can't hold anything in this slot, but it frees our hands to allow us to do even more stuff, or it allows us some slight relief." "Oh okay. So our hands are free, so if we need our hands, then we'll be able to use them?" "Yup."

"Okay. But that still doesn't solve the matter of how we're gonna craft, Will." "You're right. Without crafting, we'll never get get anywhere." "Hmm... I got it," Max said. "You do?" "I think so. But hear my theory. The hot bar is controlled by our hands, right? So what if, the crafting is done by using our hands in some way?" "That does make sense. But how would that work? Could we maybe pull the block apart?" Will handed Max a couple of logs and they tried to pull the logs apart. "This... Isn't... Working.... Max." Max then threw the small block to the ground in frustration. "Damn it! I really thought I was onto something too." Will wasn't about to give up though. "Come on, Will. Just give it up already. Pulling them apart obviously won't work." 'Pull... Pull... Push!' "That's it! Max, do you remember that time you tried to push open that pull door for ten minutes?" "We agreed to never speak of that again." "But it just gave me an idea. What if, instead of trying to take the block apart, we were to condense it. Press it together." "Could that work?" "Only one way to find out." Will then placed his other hand over the block, and he began to press inward with both hands. The feeling of one object between his hands turned into the feeling of two objects. He opened up his hands to see two ball sized wooden planks resting in them.

"We did it," Max said. "We actually did it." "Now we're one step closer to surviving. Give me a minute to get this done."Give me a minute to get this ready." After a few seconds, Will was finally done. "What is all of this," Max asked. "This is the basic stuff that we'll need for all survival in this pack. There is the part builder, the tool station, the stencil table, and of course, you can't forget about the good ol' crafting table." Max looked over all of this. "How does this all tie in?" "Well, first thing's first. I'll need some of that gravel you have there." "The gravel? Okay. How much do you need?" "Give me fifteen." Max gave Will the fifteen gravel. Will then walked to the crafting table. "The table is blank." "What?!" Max quickly walked to the crafting table to see that it was blank on top. "There's nothing there. Are we not allowed to use crafting tables?" "Hmm... Maybe there's a trick to this too." Will placed his left hand on the top of the table. Then a pattern started to glow slightly on the top of the table before fading to a dark brown to be distinguished upon the top of the table. It was a 3x3 set of squares. "Aha!" "Woah! You did it!" "Yeah. I guess I did. Now to start crafting." He took his hand off of the table to equip the gravel from the hot bar. He looked back at the table to see that the pattern was gone. "What the..." Max said. "Oh. I get it now." He put his hand back on the table, and upon contact, the pattern reappeared. "So we can't use it unless we're in direct contact with the tables. "Alright, let me do this." He then put the gravel in a pattern. "Nothing's happening, Will." "There's more tricks? Ugh. So much stuff to remember. Hmm." He then pushed the gravel down towards the table to see that it sank in. Then a piece of flint was seen coming out of the center of the table. "Haha! I got it!" "What do we need flint for?" Will looked at Max. "You'll see. So first, we'll need an axe head stencil pattern." He then made some more stencils, then he placed one of them on the stencil table to see that it was on the axe head pattern. He then traced his finger along the outlines of the pattern to transfer it to the stencil. "Then we'll need to use the stencil and the piece of gravel on the part builder." He put the stencil on the part builder, and pressed the piece of gravel into the engraved stencil. After he pressed it down. He saw that it was in the shape of of an axe head. "Now for the final step. The tool station." He put the axe head on the center of the tool station to see that another slot opened up on the surface of the table. It was a small and thin slot. Will then took out a wooden stick and inserted it into the slot and pushed it down along with the axe head. Then, protruding from the table, was a completed axe.

Max stood there, astonished at how much Will had to do to make a simple axe. "Pretty  neat, huh," Will asked. "Can I hold it?" "Sure." Will turned the axe the other way to point the handle in Max' direction. Max grabbed the axe from Will, and he held it in his hands. "It's lighter than I thought it would be."  "Yeah, that's what I thought too." Will looked up at the sun. "We still have a little bit less than half the day. So what do you say that we go and gather some more supplies?" "Sure. Sounds like a plan. Are you gonna need this axe back?" "No. I have plenty of logs. Besides, I know how to survive. You might need something to defend yourself with." "Okay, got it." "So you go and keep gathering food, fruit from the trees, vegetables from the ground, you know the drill." "Yeah. I do." "We'll meet back here before sundown." "Sounds like a plan." Max then walked away with the axe in search of food, as Will went to some nearby trees and started to punch them. As he was in the middle of punching, or mining a log, he saw something.

Blurs, swinging, he was hearing some shouts. And then his vision returned to what he was originally looking at. He looked back in the direction that Max went and he could see him in the distance creeping up to what looked to be a sheep. He then saw the white blurs again before his vision returned to normal as the realization kicked in. He then sprinted at Max. 'Damn! Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!' He finally called to Max as he raised the axe over his head, about to swing down at one of the animals. "Max! No!" It was too late. He had already struck one of the animals, as the sheep had gotten a red hue for a second to indicate that it took damage. Then it, along with the other sheep turned towards Max and started bleating at him. 'Damn it, that's an attacking sound. They're gonna attack him. What can I do? I don't have a weapon on me.' He saw him start to stumble backwards. 'Don't think. Just do it. There's no time.' He sprinted even faster as he saw Max fall to his back.

"Nooo!" He quickly slid and stood in between Max and the sheep, extending his open hands towards the sheep in defense. This stopped the small flock as he stood there with Max still on the ground behind him. Max slowly got to his feet as Will turned his head slightly to see Max while keeping the sheep in his peripherals. "You alright there, Max?" "Yeah, thanks for distracting them by the way."  "Wha-" He saw Max start to go past Will and lunge at the closest sheep. Will reacted by grabbing the handle closest to Max' hand with his right hand, as he grabbed the part of the handle that was closest to the axe head. He then twisted the axe around Max' hand with his left hand, making it spin in a full circle before yanking it out of his hands. He spun and threw the axe to the side and stood with both of his arms extended from both of his sides. One arm was facing Max, while the other was facing the flock of sheep. "Calm down, Max. If I was any later, you would've been dead for sure." He saw Max' face turn into shock as he felt something press lightly against his palm. He looked the other way at the flock when he saw one pressing it's head again his palm. He noticed that the sheep locked eyes with him the whole time. After a few seconds, it slowly backed away and bleated gently at him. This bleat was more calm, and gentle. This made Will smile at the sheep. The flock then walked away and it wasn't until they were completely out of their sight that Will realized that he'd been holding his breath.

He gasped for air after that encounter was over. "Max, you alright?" Max looked down at his feet. "Yeah, I am. Thanks to you. I'm sorry about that. I nearly got us killed." Hearing this gave Will a small flashback to the dream he had the night before. "Hey, Will. You alright? You seem to be shaking pretty bad there." He quickly calmed himself down enough to get his movements and his voice back to normal. "I'm fine, Max. I'm fine." Will looked up at the sun. "But we have to go back to the base now. It'll be night time soon. And we don't wanna get caught outside." Max nodded at this. "I hear ya." Will walked to where he threw the axe and picked it up. "I'm sorry that I fought you." "It's fine, Will. We're both alive and well." Will smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Let's go."

By the time they got back to their hidey hole, it was already night time. Will had made a pick axe for them to make a furnace. With more than enough wood to spare, they were able to make charcoal, and from there, they were able to make torches. "I can't believe that we need four sticks for torches!" "Yeah, but we have more than enough wood to spare." "That's true." "Yeah. Hey, how about you sleep in the bed this time?" "You sure, Will?" "Yep. I'm sure. Besides, you weren't able to get any sleep last night. So it's only fair that you call the bed this time." Max raised his hands in surrender. "Alright. I'll see you in the morning. Night." Max laid down on the bed and closed his eyes as Will walked to the wall and slid down to sit as he closed his eyes. Max was tossing in the bed. He was trying to find a good position to sleep in. "Come on, you stupid brain! This is a bed. A bed is where people sleep. Sleep feels good. So let me sleep!" He closed his eyes once more and laid there. After a minute, he sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. "Darn it! Why can't I sleep? Hey, Will. You asleep yet?" He looked in Will's direction to see him with his head slumped forward and his eyes closed. "Will?"

He was looking at the bed as he put his hand on his chin. He noticed that he was examining it. He could hear the sound of knocking. Try as he might, he couldn't turn around or move his body. He wished he could at least move so that he could find out what that noise was. 'This is another dream, isn't it?' He remembered that he couldn't move his body, just like last time. 'Looks like I'll just have to wait this out again.' After he said that, he heard a coughing sound. His body then turned around to see Max gasping and coughing as a green fog like mist came out from where he had mined. The next thing that Will noticed was the torch that was right next to Max' feet. 'Max, no!' "Max, no!" Will felt himself move forward to his friend as the green fog reached the torch, combusting into flames upon contact. Max was right in the center as Will was pushed backwards by the sudden burst of heat. He could hear Max screaming as everything faded away.

"Max!" He called out as soon as he woke up. He looked forward to see a small beam of light shining through the hole in the dirt ceiling. "Hey, Will." He saw Max sitting on the bed, looking even worse than before. "Woah, Max. Are you alright? Were you able to get any sleep?" Max sighed. "No, and no. I was up all night. I tried to sleep as best as I could. But all I could do was close my eyes and wait, or keep my eyes open and wait." "Wow, I'm sorry about that, Max." "Yeah, I tried waking you up again. But you were out. And when I say out, I mean OUT. Like fully unconscious. Knocked out. Asleep." "Woah..." "Yeah, no kidding. It sucked." Hearing this made Will flinch. "I'm... I'm sorry, Max."

Max shaked his head at his apology. "It's fine, it's fine. What're the plans for today?" "Okay, so yesterday we had gathered a lot of materials, wood, food, flint, so now we're ready for the next step. We should mine out this place a little more and make some Es more room for us to stay in. Not only that, but we might find more resources. Copper, silver, iron, and with all of the space we can get, we might be able to make a garden down here too." Max yawned. "Yeah, alright. So how're we gonna do this?" "Well one of us can go out and collect some dirt. Not much, but some. While the other one can mine a little bit and we'll take shifts. You go for five minutes, I'll go for five minutes. That good?" "Yeah, alright." "But, I'll go first, and I'll take longer shifts. Because, you know, you weren't able to get any sleep." Max nodded at this. "Alright." 'Phew. Now that I have longer shifts, he'll have less of a chance of dying, if that dream actually comes true, that is.'

And the day went by just as they had agreed on. They mined the hole out and dug deeper underground, making more room for themselves and to make a garden. In Will's breaks, he examined the bed and where he had slept on the wall. He had also found out that the place where he had slept was where Max had tried to sleep the previous night. After thinking, he had come to an answer for why this could be happening where Max couldn't sleep. 'But, then why am I able to sleep?' He was looking at the bed as he thought about this.

Then his sight changed from the bed, to flames, then briefly back to the bed. He stumbled forward and put his hand on his throbbing head. "Ugh, this hurts." Then he remembered about what happened yesterday and looked over at Max, who was mining, there was a torch next to him on the ground. 'Oh crap' "Max, stop!" "Wha-" he said this right before the block he was mining broke and a green fog was released, making Max cough. Will sprinted at his friend. He quickly wrapped his arms under Max' arms and around his chest from behind. He then jumped out of the way with Max as he turned his body to shield his friend. He felt the blast of hot air touch his back as they both stumbled to safety on the floor. Max realized what had happened and he called out to his friend. "Will!" He looked to the side and saw Will laying there. He was  laying on his front, as a small flame covered his back upper torso. He was shaking, as he gritted his teeth, trying to not scream as the flames ate away at him. His body was glowed a red hue that faded out and came back, signaling that he was taking damage. "Will! Oh god!" Max then quickly started to drag Will's body out of the hole. "Hold on Will, there was some water around here somewhere." He dragged his body even further until he found the small body of water that he had talked about earlier. "There it is!" He dragged Will until they had reached the water, where he dumped his friend in the small body. Will then resurfaced from the water gasping for air. He wasn't glowing red anymore and the flames were gone. "Thanks, Max." They both saw Will's hearts and noticed that he had half of one heart of health left.

"Will, are you alright?" Will and Max were still panting from this encounter. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." He turned so that he would float on his back in the water. "Max." "Yeah?" "I think that's enough mining for today," Will quietly said. "Me too." Will took in a deep breath. "You should relax for a bit too. Come in here, the water's fine. Just, just float for a bit. We deserve some relaxation after all of that." "Yeah, we really do need to rest for a bit." They did just that. They just floated there, taking in the sight of this blocky world, looking up to see those square clouds. They did that for nearly the rest of the day until it was about to get dark out. They had collected some mushrooms on the way back to the base to cook them up for Will to eat. Cooked mushrooms were the best low class food that restores health for they were the most common and the quickest. And soon after that, Will had inspected the former gas pocket to see a good sized hole in there. All they would have to do was mine a couple of smooth stone blocks to basically get another room. They later went to their separate areas where they could try to get some sleep. The next day, the results were the same as the past two nights. Max couldn't sleep, while Will was able to get a good night's rest. The only difference between this night and the others was that this time, Will didn't have a dream.

Later that day, they were talking and they had come to a conclusion. "We need more supplies and food," Will said. "Yeah, man. I'm getting tired of eating fruits and rutabagas." "Yeah, not only that, but we need more stuff. We need way more stuff than we currently have. There's so much to this pack, and I nearly died to one of the most well known mods in here. I almost dies to the Glenn's Gasses mod. And even that well known mod will put you six feet under if you don't know how to counter the gasses. So now, we're gonna use these gasses to our advantage." "How are we gonna do that?" "Easy, we'll have to use a series of pipes. But this will cost quite a bit of iron." Max groaned at this. "We can't even mine iron though. This sucks." "But, I have an idea for this." "Alright, shoot."

"You mentioned a shop before, right?" "Yeah, but that's all the way back at spawn." "Okay, there's a shop. That's all I need to know." "What're you planning on doing?" "Simple, I'll just go to the shop, sell some of this extra wood and stone, and buy some iron and more food if I have enough." "But it might be too far. And even if it is close enough to our base to where you can make it back here before night time, do you even remember the route that we took?" Will nodded. "Yeah, I remember. It'll take me a bit before I reach the spawn area, but once I sell the stuff, I'll be lighter and quicker. So I'll be fine coming back. I'll just need some food for the journey. A few mushrooms, and I'll be set. I'll also need some wood and stone to sell. Alright?" "Why do you have to go though? You nearly dies yesterday! And it's only our third day being here today. Don't you think I should go?" Will shook his head. "No, I should go. I'm the one that knows what to gather for us, and I know more than anyone else here on how to survive against this pack. I'll go." "Okay, you'd better not die though. Not until after I repay you for saving my life twice." Will smiled at Max. "I won't die."

It was a tedious trek back to spawn. He had to backtrack the way that they had come from while being chased by the manticore. He recognized the layout of the land as he walked though it. 'It feels like it's been so long ago since then. But it's only been three days in reality... Reality!' He realized something as he was making his journey to the spawn. 'Minecraft days are shorter in the game than they are in real life. The normal time is twenty five minutes of day time, and twenty minutes of nighttime. But it feels like things are going by in the normal twenty four hours that we usually have. So that means right now, I could have been stuck in here for about one hour and a half in real time. Two days, and two nights... Two full cycles have gone past in only an hour and a half! It seems crazy, but it's possible.' He wondered about this until he had seen the familiar iron blocks of spawn. He smiled and ran at spawn. 'I'm here, I'm here! I made it!'

He stood next to the iron platform and looked it over before taking a deep breath. He took a step onto the platform and felt a cool sensation. It was as if he had entered another world. It was peaceful, and kind. He looked back at where he came from and shuddered. He remembered about how Max nearly died. He remembered about how Will nearly died. The world outside of this one was cruel and deadly. Then he remembered that he wasn't here for sanctuary. He was here for a reason. A mission. And that Max was still out there, alone and without the knowledge of this mod pack. He would surely die without Will.

Will then turned towards the spawn area. It was empty, there were no other players there. There were random floating blocks of different colored wool above the whole spawn area. "What the heck? Oh this is eerie." He walked forward and saw tow different paths. To the left was a mob farm area and some enchanting tables. To the right was, "The shop!" He quickly ran over to the shop area. There was a tall arch over the entrance to the shop. He walked under it to see different aisles and stairs leading to a second floor for the shop. He walked around the aisles, looking for iron ingots. All of the items displayed were in frames. Above the frames were the price to buy them, and under the frames were the prices to sell them. He found the iron ingots on the second floor. "One ingot for fifty dollars? Talk about pricy." Now that he had found the iron, he needed to find the wooden logs and the cobblestone prices to sell them. He found them on the first floor. "Thirty two logs for three dollars? Sixteen cobble stone for two dollars? That's a stack of cobble for two dollars! And a stack of logs for three! I only have three stacks of logs and and three stacks of cobble. I couldn't even carry any more because I have berries in one slot for eating, cooked mushrooms in another slot so that it can heal me, and torches in case it gets dark. So if I sell my cobble and logs, I'll get... Only fifteen dollars?! That's a bunch of bull... Ugh!" He stomped his foot in frustration and sighed. "Well, I might as well sell these anyways and start heading back. I need to be fast if I want to make it back to the base." He tapped his hands on the sell signs so that he can sell the stuff. "Now how do I check my balance? Hmm... Slash bal?" He then saw a number in front of him before fading away. "Yup that's fifteen."

He started to walk away from the aisles when he heard something. "Were those..." He heard it again and turned around to look at the source of the noise to see nothing. He heard it again coming from the side. On the other side of the aisle. "Footsteps?" He was looking around frantically now, trying to discover the source of the footsteps. They stopped completely near the back of the shop area. He turned and looked down the aisle to see someone standing there. The person was staring at Will. "Uhh, hi?" The person just stood there, staring him down. "Well, if you don't need anything, I'll umm, just go now." He started to walk backwards to the entrance of the shop. "It was nice meeting you, and I had a great time, really. So I'll see you later, maybe and-" he bumped into something behind him. 'I don't remember a wall being there.' He turned around to see someone else there. "Woah, I'm sorry about bumping into you, I really should watch my step next time. So I'll just go around you." He walked around the person when the person grabbed the back of Will's collar. "Wha-" He was flung back into the shop area by the person and landed on his back. 'I wasn't hurt, but I can be touched?' Will quickly got to his feet and looked up and down the aisle. One person on one side, and another person on the other side. "Great. I'm cornered." He looked around for something that he could do. "Well, it looks like I have no other choice here." He looked at the person who was closer to the entrance. He was slowly walking towards Will. Will took in a deep breath. He then ran at the man closer to the entrance and swung his fist out towards his face. The man ducked under his arm and grabbed Will's ankles with his left hand and swiped them out from under Will, making him face plant onto the floor and in one quick motion the man flattened his right palm and slammed it into Will's back. He laid there as he was trying to catch his breath. 'This guy, he didn't hurt me, probably due to me being in a safe zone, but he knocked the breath out of me. What's going on here?!' He tried to stand up when he felt something push on his back and press him on the ground. He turned his head and saw that the man had his foot on Will's back, right where the man hit him. 'It still doesn't hurt. And I'm not glowing red either, so that's good.'

"Why are you doing this?!" The man just stood there. Will looked ahead and saw more people coming. A group of what looked to be at least ten people. "What's going on?" The people were standing at the entrance to the shop and they were talking to each other. They all seemed to motioning to Will. "Umm, what's going on?" Then he saw them all turn around to look at something. Something that Will couldn't see. He heard a voice, but he couldn't understand what it said. Then one of the people walked to Will, grabbed his arm and yanked him up so that he was on his knees. "What do you have?" Will looked at the person. "What?" "You heard me, what do you have on you?" "I don't have much on me." "Either you tell me what you have on you, or we kill you right now." This made Will laugh. "Hahahahahha! You can't kill anybody in Spawn! This is a safe haven for players!" Everybody else looked at each other. "Get him over here." Everyone else nodded and agreed with this. "Get who? Who are you getting?"

His question was answered when someone walked through the group and stood in front of Will. When he approached Will, he felt the air around him shift. He didn't feel that cool, calm sensation anymore. When this guy approached him, the air felt malevolent. He could feel his voice shake. "Who are-" He was cut off when the man tapped a finger to his palm making an iron sword appear in his hand and the man swiped it across Will's chest, making him glow red before the color faded away a second later. "Wha..." His eyes were wide in shock at this. The pain made him slump forward but his upper body couldn't meet the ground for the other man was holding his arm behind him. He looked up at the man with the sword to see the tip of the blade pointing directly at his face. The man behind him repeated the question. "What do you have?" "Seven strawberries, seven cooked mushrooms, and one torch." "Give it to us." Will dropped the items in front of him as someone went and picked them up. Then the man with the sword turned to the other group of people.

"Now how about a round of applause for our first capture. The group then began to clap and cheer as the man bowed. "You know what? I think our guest deserves a reward." Will's head perked up in suspicion. "What're you talking about?" "Well, as our first capture, you have a choice in the matter." "What're the choices?" "Well, you can either A, die right now, or B, try to get out using a designated path. You know, you should consider yourself very, very lucky to have this opportunity with us." "I'll go for the second option." The man blinked twice. He wasn't expecting such a quick and straightforward answer. "Okay, take him to the entrance of the path." He motioned to someone in the group. The person that came forward was the same person who took his stuff. As they were walking, the Man with the sword started to talk. "Now, let me tell you about the rules to this." 'Rules?!' "You see those balloon looking things in the sky? The wool? Well, your goal is to jump from balloon, to balloon, and once you reach what you believe the area closest to the edge of spawn is, you will jump outward, going as far as you can. If you fall before this, I'll kill you. If you happen to make and jump, then you make it. If you survive the fall that is. And if you do, I'll give you a ten second headcount before I hunt you down and finish you off. "So either way, I'm dead." 'Damn, I said that out loud!' "No. You have a chance of surviving me. Only a chance though."

They were at the side of the arch. There were ladders that led up the side. "Well go on. Climb up." Will climbed up the ladders until he got to the top of the arch. "Woah we're high." The guy that led him up there pushed him off. "Woah!" He half fell half jumped and caught the edge of a wool block. "That was a foul! That's not fair!" "According to the rules, once you leave the arch is once the journey to freedom begins." Will groaned in frustration. He picked himself up to be on top of the wool and he stood up. There was another wool block not too far from there. He leaped towards the block landing on it and continued on forward. Below him, the man with the sword was slowly following him and the other man was leaping slowly after him too. He was near the end when he stumbled and landed wrong on the wool, almost falling down. He looked back to the the man was on the block next to him. 'I'll never make it!' The man got ready to jump when they heard a voice. "Will!" They turned to the source of the voice and saw Max standing there. He heard the man below call to the group. "Look! Our second one. Grab him!" "Max, run!"

Max took a step back when he saw two people running at him. They extended their arms out and tried to grab him. Max quickly pushed one of the guys hands to the side, redirecting him to make him run past Max and he ducked order the other guy, extending his arm out and tilting it as he grabbed the guy's ankle. He raised the extended arm and grabbed the guy's hair with his other hand and he pulled down, making him flip over Max. "Why are you here, Max? I told you to stay there!" "Well I realized at some point that you're gonna be here all alone and on your own, and if you're u were to die, then there wouldn't have been any hope for you. So I decided to come after you to keep an eye on you." Max..." The other guy on the wool block next to him ignored Max and he jumped at Will, pushing him off the block. "Yes!" The man below cheered as he saw him get pushed off. But will quickly twisted in midair right before he lost contact with the block and grabbed the other man. He quickly pulled him and kicked him away in midair as they fell towards the man on the ground. 'Hah! Now there's a shield between me and him, so to get to me, he would have to kill...' He saw the man cut through the other, making him glow red once before he faded away, some stuff dropping from where he was. Seeing this made Will's eyes widen in horror. It felt as if everything was moving in slow motion. 'You...' He made a fist. "You bastard!" He swung his fist as he reached the man, the fist connecting with his jaw, sending him flying a little as he glowed red for one second. Will rolled on his side as he made contact with the ground. He looked up and saw the stuff of the man that died lying on the ground. His eyes widened when he saw what it was. He smiled at the thought of the man. 'Maybe he wasn't really a bad guy.' He quickly picked up the stuff as he realized the situation that he was in. He could see the other man on all fours. His eyes were wide in surprise and horror. He turned towards Will who was now standing. "You. Who are you, you little brat?!" "I'm just a guy trying to get by in life." He then sprinted towards max. "Come on, Max!" He pulled Max forward as they sprinted out of spawn.

He could hear voices as they ran. "Get the boy! Get him right now!" They could hear footsteps behind them. He then put all of the stuff that the man dropped into a backpack that the man had except for one item. "Max. I have an idea. Take this bag and go back to the base. Hurry, it's almost night time." "But what about you?" "I'll be fine. Just go. I'll meet you back at the base." Max nodded and continued sprinting through the trees as Will stopped in his tracks and turned around. He could see the Man leading the group closer and closer. He put his hand behind his back and started to twirl the item around. 'Almost there.' "There he is! Get him!" 'Just a little more... Now!' He brought his hand forward and flung the item at a tree close to them. Upon making contact with the tree, it flashed a bright light and the tree was caught on fire as it spread outwards along the tree line quickly, making a wall of fire between Will, and the group. Will smiled at them and started to run off, knowing that he was safe. "We know where you live." This caught his attention but he kept running. The man was yelling at him. "We saw the smoke rising yesterday! We'll come for you!" 'The chimney!' He sprinted away and finally was free of them for now. "Hey, boss. Are we gonna go for them now?" "No, not right now. It's gonna be dark soon. We'll  go for them in the morning. And if they try to leave sooner, then they'll die to the monsters."

"Max, we're leaving first thing in the morning. "What, why?!" "Because those guys are out for blood. Our blood. So let's go to sleep and get a head start in the morning." "Alright." Max looked around their base. "I'm gonna miss this place." "Me too Max." That night, Max couldn't sleep again and Will had another dreamless sleep. In the morning, they packed everything they needed, ranging from food, to the different tables' the tools, and the snapdragon. A snapdragon was what will had used to stop the group, Will explained to Max. They left early in the morning, in search for a new home. But elsewhere, another encounter, the dawn of an unbreakable friendship was going on.

The enderman peered down at the woman, staring at her. "What are you doing," he asked. She didn't seem afraid and she didn't seem to have any killing intent. "Why are you not fleeing, or killing me? What kind of creature are you? Aren't you a steve too?"
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: MCRP ((private for shanyflower))   MCRP ((private for shanyflower)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Max woke up to see that he was in a very dark room. He could barely see a small wall of stone in front of him. "What?" He noticed that he had woken up while standing. "Where am I?" 'The last thing I remember is being in my room. But what was I doing?' He looked up, thinking for a moment. 'I was on the phone with...' "Will!" He looked to his left and was able to see a bed in the darkness. He could barely make out a figure laying in it. "Will!" He quickly ran over to Will's unmoving body. "Will. Are you alright?" Now that he was closer, he could tell that this person looked nothing like Will. But, somehow, deep down he knew that this unfamiliar person was his best friend. "Will." He grabbed both of his friend's shoulders and started to shake him. He only response that he received was the limp form of his friend's body paired with the silence as he shook him more and more, urging his friend to wake up. He didn't know how long he did this for before his arms finally splumped to his sides, hurting from the constant movement and stress. He started to back up until he could feel the dirt wall on his back. He then slid down the wall slowly so that he could sit along the wall.

Will was standing outside looking at a tree as he punched it. Strangely, the tree looked rather... square for some reason. It was as if it were made out of blocks. Even stranger though, was the fact that his fists were receiving no pain from the constant contact with the trunk mixed with the fact that the trunk seemed to be getting cracks that were gradually growing longer and wider until they had covered nearly all of one block. As it had covered the entirety of it, it shrunk to the size of a small ball, to the point where he could hold it in his palm and still have plenty of room left. His arm was a blur as he moved to pick up this object. He held it out in front of him, examining it before he heard a voice. "Oh!" That's what he heard, but he wasn't too sure that that was what he heard. It sounded muffled, not quite nearly as muffled as the last dream, but still muffled. It was still understandable. The voice made him look to his right, where it had come from. He saw a figure of a person not too far off. He was stumbling backwards while he held onto something in his right hand. It looked long and thin, and at the end it looked like a small rectangle was extruding from the side of it. There were five white blurs quickly running at the figure. Suddenly, Will felt himself run to the figure. "Max!" It was clearer now. Maybe it was because Will was talking this time? As he got closer, he found it was impossible for his to close the gap between him and his friend in time. Max swung the object in his hands at the blurs as he ran backwards, missing one of them as it seemed to head butt him in the gut. This made him land sprawled on his back as the blurs seemed to raise and stomp down, what looked like the could be legs, on his friend as they surrounded him. He soon faded away as Will woke up.

He quickly sat up in the small bed that he was in as beads of sweat dripped down his face. "Max!" He looked down at his legs that were still on the bed. 'I must be dreaming still.' He sighed and decided to look around while still sitting. As he took in his surroundings he slowly came to the realization that he wasn't home. He noticed that the walls and the floor seemed to be square, as if they were made out of blocks. There was a small beam of light coming through the chimney-like hole in the ceiling. 'This reminds me of Minecraft.' He thought for a moment before laughing. "I'm in a dream! That's what it is. There's no way that I could be in Minecraft. That's... That's impossible. All I'll need to do is go back to 'sleep' then I'll wake up." "I wish it was true, buddy." This quickly made Will look to the other side of the room that they were in. He saw someone sitting against the wall. "Who are... Max? Is that you?" There was a soft chuckle. "You know it." Will quickly stood up from the bed in shock.

"Max, what are you doing here? What am I doing here? How did we get here? What's going on?" He had so many questions running around in his head. It was hard to keep track of all of them and he wanted to know answers. "Woah, woah. Calm your horses. I have no idea what's going on either. I'm just as confused as you are. Not to mention that I was worried sick all night." This stunned Will. "All night?" Max nodded to this. "Mhmm. All night long. I woke up here when you were still getting your beauty sleep. I tried waking you up for who knows how long, but you just wouldn't wake up. I eventually decided to go to this lovely little vertical floor, and I tried to fall asleep. I'm not sure how long I tried, but I just couldn't. I eventually gave up on sleep and decided to keep watch over you, seeing how you were just laying there." Will raised a hand up to his head, trying to process all of this newfound information. "We're in a video game," Will asked. "I guess."

Max slowly stood up from the wall. "You look different, Will. You don't look like you did before we got in here." "What do you-" he looked down at himself noticing that the clothes he had on were completely different than the ones that he had been wearing before he fell unconscious. He seemed to be wearing a blue shirt, a red tie, and a white button down lab coat. "Then why don't you look any different? You look exactly the same!" Max looked down at himself. "I do? I didn't even notice that. I wonder why I haven't changed." "Hmm." Will thought for a moment. "Maybe it has something to do with our skins." "Our skins? You mean our Minecraft skins?" "Yeah. Because didn't you make yours look like you? Well mine looks like a doctor of some sort." Max had shortish blond hair, was wearing a black hoodie and jeans. "That makes sense," Max said. "I still cant believe you didn't want to make yours look like you." "It was to match my username!" "You could've made it look like you!" "Technically it does look like me now." Max scoffed. "That looks nothing like you!" "Actually, it does, in a way, look like me. You recognized me, didn't you?" That's not the point! You look nothing like that in the real world. First off, you aren't white, you're Hispanic!" "You pulling the race card now?" "Second, your hair doesn't look like that. It's a very, very dark brown. It looks like it's a black color, but it's really not. In here, your hair is a lighter shade of brown!" "Don't talk about my hair, man. My hair is amazing." "And then there's your eyes, they're supposed to be brown! Not blue." "Hey, my eyes are beautiful." And not to mention that your body isn't that-" He was cut off by Will. "Don't you say it." "Im gonna say it." "Don't you say it." "You are not that slim..." "Don't you say it!" "In fact, you're actually really..." "I'm warning you!" "Fat." Will picked up his hands, put them on his chest, and clutched his heart. "No, no, how could you? That hurt, man," said Will. He purposefully fell to his knees, his hands still on his chest. Max walked over to Will. "Well that's the truth, dude. And the truth hurts." "You know what else is the truth?" "What?" "You're a dick." "I know. And you're fat." Max started to snicker at this, as Will did the same. Soon they were full-on laughing.

"Man, am I glad that you're here," Will said. "Why is that?" "So that I don't have to be here alone. Not only would I be even more defenseless, but I probably would go insane if you weren't here to talk to me." Max chuckled at this. "I thought you didn't like attention, Will." Will rolled his eyes. "You know what I meant. Alright, so back to the topic at hand. We're in Minecraft." Max nodded at this. "Yup." "So that means that we need to survive." "Yup." "But this is the Blood & Bones mod pack." "Yup." "The hardest mod pack for Minecraft to date." "Yup." "Which means we have a huge, HUGE, chance of dying." "Yup." "How are we gonna do this?" "It's simple, Will." Will stood up now. "Really?" "Of course! We'll just go and start punching trees." Will just stared at Max. "Punching trees," Will asked. "Yes, punching trees." "Do you know what kind of trees to look for?" "Nope. Not a clue." Max started to walk over to entrance that he had blocked off with dirt the day before. "Then how will you know what to get?" Max started to punch the dirt as small cracks completely covered a block, then it fell and shrunk to the size of a small ball. "Easy. I won't know, but you will." "Me," Will asked. Max proceeded to punch another block of dirt so that they can go outside. "Yeah, dude. Didn't you say that you did research on this whole modpack?" Will rubbed the back of his head. "I guess so, yeah." Max clapped his hands once at this. "There ya go. Then we should be set."

"Right... Set... Oh wait! I have a game plan," Will said. "What is it?" "I'll go get the trees, while you go get some gravel and food." "Gravel? What do we need gravel for?" "Trust me on this, Max. It's the bare necessities for the start of all survival on this modpack. Also, for the food, grab anything on the ground that you can get. Get stuff hanging from the trees too. Most of that stuff is bound to be edible." "Alright, you're the mastermind here." "Okay, the plan is set. Meet back here when you see that the sun is halfway in the sky." "Gotcha." They then split up to go do their separate tasks. Soon they met back where their makeshift base was located.

"Ok, Max. How much food and gravel were you able to get? I was able to get about four stacks of wooden logs." "That's kind of over kill, isn't it?" "Only a little bit. We're gonna need everything that we can get for this pack." "Alright, fair point. I was able to get thirty prices of gravel, five blackberries, eight strawberries, one lemon, four kiwis, and two rutabagas." "That's good, I didn't think that you knew what a rutabaga is, but good. You also did a good job with the gravel. Almost a stack should be just about enough for now." "Almost a stack? Isn't a stack supposed to be sixty-four?" Will shook his head. "Not in this pack. In this pack, a stack usually ranges from thirty-two, to sixteen." "What?! Aww, man. This is gonna make things way harder for us!" "No kidding. It'll only give us less room to carry things. But there is a bright side to this." "What's that," asked Max. "Have you noticed that it gets harder to move at a certain point?" "Umm, yeah, actually. It was a little difficult trying to get back here. I mean, it wasn't too hard. It was just a small difference. Why do you ask?" "Well, in this pack, the more stuff you have on you, the harder it is to move." "What?!" "Exactly. But this is the upside to not being able to carry as much stuff as we can in vanilla Minecraft. The more stuff we have, the slower we get." "Oh, I get it. It still feels kind of weird to me, but I get it."

"Yeah, it'll feel weird at first, but you'll get the hang of it soon enough." Max nodded at this. "Yeah, yeah! You're right. We just need to stay positive!" Will chuckled at this. "There's the Max that everyone knows and loves!" "Hey, it's kind of strange. Usually it's me that cheers others up. But now that we're here, it's like you've taken on a whole new persona." "What do you mean?" "Before you came here, you never took charge of anything. You were the one who needed help with things. But now, you took charge of what to do, and I'm the one that doesn't understand a thing and needs help. It's like we've swapped places." "Not really, I'm just trying to help us survive." "Alright, if you're so sure about that, Will." "Okay, back to the topic at hand. We've gathered the materials, now we can start the crafting process."

They stood there for a moment, thinking. "How do we craft here," Max asked. "I'm... I'm not to sure of that myself really." "Uhh, isn't there supposed to be like a crafting slot? Like in our inventory?" "That's what I thought at first. But I realized that there is no 'inventory' here." Then where do we put all of our stuff?! How do we hold all of it?!" "Max, calm down a little. I did find something out that we CAN do." Max looked up at Will. "What is it, man?' He grabbed the front of Will's shirt and started to shake him. "Tell me, dude. Tell me!" "Okay, okay! Here it is!" Will raised his open hands in the air for Max to see. He got close to his hands and started to inspect them. "What is it," Max asked. Will then bent and tapped his left ring finger on his left palm. Upon contact, a small ball sized birch tree log appeared in his hand. "Holy-" Will raised a finger to shush Max. "Calm down. Before you ask, this isn't some voodoo magic bull crap. And no, I am not Harry Potter." Max looked at Will with his jaw wide open. He looked back at Will's hand, and back to Will, then his hand, and finally at Will again. "Then what the hell do you call this?!" Will responded slowly so as to not startle his friend. "I call this, our hot bar." "Wha... What? Our hot bar?" Will nodded at this. "Yes. You know those nine inventory slots that allow you to hold an item in your hand? Well here it is." Max then looked at his own hands. "But if there are nine... Then why do we have ten fingers. That's one extra slot, right?" "Yes and no. This is another slot, but this one is different." "Different?" "Yeah. This one, is a free-handed slot. We can't hold anything in this slot, but it frees our hands to allow us to do even more stuff, or it allows us some slight relief." "Oh okay. So our hands are free, so if we need our hands, then we'll be able to use them?" "Yup."

"Okay. But that still doesn't solve the matter of how we're gonna craft, Will." "You're right. Without crafting, we'll never get get anywhere." "Hmm... I got it," Max said. "You do?" "I think so. But hear my theory. The hot bar is controlled by our hands, right? So what if, the crafting is done by using our hands in some way?" "That does make sense. But how would that work? Could we maybe pull the block apart?" Will handed Max a couple of logs and they tried to pull the logs apart. "This... Isn't... Working.... Max." Max then threw the small block to the ground in frustration. "Damn it! I really thought I was onto something too." Will wasn't about to give up though. "Come on, Will. Just give it up already. Pulling them apart obviously won't work." 'Pull... Pull... Push!' "That's it! Max, do you remember that time you tried to push open that pull door for ten minutes?" "We agreed to never speak of that again." "But it just gave me an idea. What if, instead of trying to take the block apart, we were to condense it. Press it together." "Could that work?" "Only one way to find out." Will then placed his other hand over the block, and he began to press inward with both hands. The feeling of one object between his hands turned into the feeling of two objects. He opened up his hands to see two ball sized wooden planks resting in them.

"We did it," Max said. "We actually did it." "Now we're one step closer to surviving. Give me a minute to get this done."Give me a minute to get this ready." After a few seconds, Will was finally done. "What is all of this," Max asked. "This is the basic stuff that we'll need for all survival in this pack. There is the part builder, the tool station, the stencil table, and of course, you can't forget about the good ol' crafting table." Max looked over all of this. "How does this all tie in?" "Well, first thing's first. I'll need some of that gravel you have there." "The gravel? Okay. How much do you need?" "Give me fifteen." Max gave Will the fifteen gravel. Will then walked to the crafting table. "The table is blank." "What?!" Max quickly walked to the crafting table to see that it was blank on top. "There's nothing there. Are we not allowed to use crafting tables?" "Hmm... Maybe there's a trick to this too." Will placed his left hand on the top of the table. Then a pattern started to glow slightly on the top of the table before fading to a dark brown to be distinguished upon the top of the table. It was a 3x3 set of squares. "Aha!" "Woah! You did it!" "Yeah. I guess I did. Now to start crafting." He took his hand off of the table to equip the gravel from the hot bar. He looked back at the table to see that the pattern was gone. "What the..." Max said. "Oh. I get it now." He put his hand back on the table, and upon contact, the pattern reappeared. "So we can't use it unless we're in direct contact with the tables. "Alright, let me do this." He then put the gravel in a pattern. "Nothing's happening, Will." "There's more tricks? Ugh. So much stuff to remember. Hmm." He then pushed the gravel down towards the table to see that it sank in. Then a piece of flint was seen coming out of the center of the table. "Haha! I got it!" "What do we need flint for?" Will looked at Max. "You'll see. So first, we'll need an axe head stencil pattern." He then made some more stencils, then he placed one of them on the stencil table to see that it was on the axe head pattern. He then traced his finger along the outlines of the pattern to transfer it to the stencil. "Then we'll need to use the stencil and the piece of gravel on the part builder." He put the stencil on the part builder, and pressed the piece of gravel into the engraved stencil. After he pressed it down. He saw that it was in the shape of of an axe head. "Now for the final step. The tool station." He put the axe head on the center of the tool station to see that another slot opened up on the surface of the table. It was a small and thin slot. Will then took out a wooden stick and inserted it into the slot and pushed it down along with the axe head. Then, protruding from the table, was a completed axe.

Max stood there, astonished at how much Will had to do to make a simple axe. "Pretty neat, huh," Will asked. "Can I hold it?" "Sure." Will turned the axe the other way to point the handle in Max' direction. Max grabbed the axe from Will, and he held it in his hands. "It's lighter than I thought it would be." "Yeah, that's what I thought too." Will looked up at the sun. "We still have a little bit less than half the day. So what do you say that we go and gather some more supplies?" "Sure. Sounds like a plan. Are you gonna need this axe back?" "No. I have plenty of logs. Besides, I know how to survive. You might need something to defend yourself with." "Okay, got it." "So you go and keep gathering food, fruit from the trees, vegetables from the ground, you know the drill." "Yeah. I do." "We'll meet back here before sundown." "Sounds like a plan." Max then walked away with the axe in search of food, as Will went to some nearby trees and started to punch them. As he was in the middle of punching, or mining a log, he saw something.

Blurs, swinging, he was hearing some shouts. And then his vision returned to what he was originally looking at. He looked back in the direction that Max went and he could see him in the distance creeping up to what looked to be a sheep. He then saw the white blurs again before his vision returned to normal as the realization kicked in. He then sprinted at Max. 'Damn! Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!' He finally called to Max as he raised the axe over his head, about to swing down at one of the animals. "Max! No!" It was too late. He had already struck one of the animals, as the sheep had gotten a red hue for a second to indicate that it took damage. Then it, along with the other sheep turned towards Max and started bleating at him. 'Damn it, that's an attacking sound. They're gonna attack him. What can I do? I don't have a weapon on me.' He saw him start to stumble backwards. 'Don't think. Just do it. There's no time.' He sprinted even faster as he saw Max fall to his back.

"Nooo!" He quickly slid and stood in between Max and the sheep, extending his open hands towards the sheep in defense. This stopped the small flock as he stood there with Max still on the ground behind him. Max slowly got to his feet as Will turned his head slightly to see Max while keeping the sheep in his peripherals. "You alright there, Max?" "Yeah, thanks for distracting them by the way." "Wha-" He saw Max start to go past Will and lunge at the closest sheep. Will reacted by grabbing the handle closest to Max' hand with his right hand, as he grabbed the part of the handle that was closest to the axe head. He then twisted the axe around Max' hand with his left hand, making it spin in a full circle before yanking it out of his hands. He spun and threw the axe to the side and stood with both of his arms extended from both of his sides. One arm was facing Max, while the other was facing the flock of sheep. "Calm down, Max. If I was any later, you would've been dead for sure." He saw Max' face turn into shock as he felt something press lightly against his palm. He looked the other way at the flock when he saw one pressing it's head again his palm. He noticed that the sheep locked eyes with him the whole time. After a few seconds, it slowly backed away and bleated gently at him. This bleat was more calm, and gentle. This made Will smile at the sheep. The flock then walked away and it wasn't until they were completely out of their sight that Will realized that he'd been holding his breath.

He gasped for air after that encounter was over. "Max, you alright?" Max looked down at his feet. "Yeah, I am. Thanks to you. I'm sorry about that. I nearly got us killed." Hearing this gave Will a small flashback to the dream he had the night before. "Hey, Will. You alright? You seem to be shaking pretty bad there." He quickly calmed himself down enough to get his movements and his voice back to normal. "I'm fine, Max. I'm fine." Will looked up at the sun. "But we have to go back to the base now. It'll be night time soon. And we don't wanna get caught outside." Max nodded at this. "I hear ya." Will walked to where he threw the axe and picked it up. "I'm sorry that I fought you." "It's fine, Will. We're both alive and well." Will smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Let's go."

By the time they got back to their hidey hole, it was already night time. Will had made a pick axe for them to make a furnace. With more than enough wood to spare, they were able to make charcoal, and from there, they were able to make torches. "I can't believe that we need four sticks for torches!" "Yeah, but we have more than enough wood to spare." "That's true." "Yeah. Hey, how about you sleep in the bed this time?" "You sure, Will?" "Yep. I'm sure. Besides, you weren't able to get any sleep last night. So it's only fair that you call the bed this time." Max raised his hands in surrender. "Alright. I'll see you in the morning. Night." Max laid down on the bed and closed his eyes as Will walked to the wall and slid down to sit as he closed his eyes. Max was tossing in the bed. He was trying to find a good position to sleep in. "Come on, you stupid brain! This is a bed. A bed is where people sleep. Sleep feels good. So let me sleep!" He closed his eyes once more and laid there. After a minute, he sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. "Darn it! Why can't I sleep? Hey, Will. You asleep yet?" He looked in Will's direction to see him with his head slumped forward and his eyes closed. "Will?"

He was looking at the bed as he put his hand on his chin. He noticed that he was examining it. He could hear the sound of knocking. Try as he might, he couldn't turn around or move his body. He wished he could at least move so that he could find out what that noise was. 'This is another dream, isn't it?' He remembered that he couldn't move his body, just like last time. 'Looks like I'll just have to wait this out again.' After he said that, he heard a coughing sound. His body then turned around to see Max gasping and coughing as a green fog like mist came out from where he had mined. The next thing that Will noticed was the torch that was right next to Max' feet. 'Max, no!' "Max, no!" Will felt himself move forward to his friend as the green fog reached the torch, combusting into flames upon contact. Max was right in the center as Will was pushed backwards by the sudden burst of heat. He could hear Max screaming as everything faded away.

"Max!" He called out as soon as he woke up. He looked forward to see a small beam of light shining through the hole in the dirt ceiling. "Hey, Will." He saw Max sitting on the bed, looking even worse than before. "Woah, Max. Are you alright? Were you able to get any sleep?" Max sighed. "No, and no. I was up all night. I tried to sleep as best as I could. But all I could do was close my eyes and wait, or keep my eyes open and wait." "Wow, I'm sorry about that, Max." "Yeah, I tried waking you up again. But you were out. And when I say out, I mean OUT. Like fully unconscious. Knocked out. Asleep." "Woah..." "Yeah, no kidding. It sucked." Hearing this made Will flinch. "I'm... I'm sorry, Max."

Max shaked his head at his apology. "It's fine, it's fine. What're the plans for today?" "Okay, so yesterday we had gathered a lot of materials, wood, food, flint, so now we're ready for the next step. We should mine out this place a little more and make some Es more room for us to stay in. Not only that, but we might find more resources. Copper, silver, iron, and with all of the space we can get, we might be able to make a garden down here too." Max yawned. "Yeah, alright. So how're we gonna do this?" "Well one of us can go out and collect some dirt. Not much, but some. While the other one can mine a little bit and we'll take shifts. You go for five minutes, I'll go for five minutes. That good?" "Yeah, alright." "But, I'll go first, and I'll take longer shifts. Because, you know, you weren't able to get any sleep." Max nodded at this. "Alright." 'Phew. Now that I have longer shifts, he'll have less of a chance of dying, if that dream actually comes true, that is.'

And the day went by just as they had agreed on. They mined the hole out and dug deeper underground, making more room for themselves and to make a garden. In Will's breaks, he examined the bed and where he had slept on the wall. He had also found out that the place where he had slept was where Max had tried to sleep the previous night. After thinking, he had come to an answer for why this could be happening where Max couldn't sleep. 'But, then why am I able to sleep?' He was looking at the bed as he thought about this.

Then his sight changed from the bed, to flames, then briefly back to the bed. He stumbled forward and put his hand on his throbbing head. "Ugh, this hurts." Then he remembered about what happened yesterday and looked over at Max, who was mining, there was a torch next to him on the ground. 'Oh crap' "Max, stop!" "Wha-" he said this right before the block he was mining broke and a green fog was released, making Max cough. Will sprinted at his friend. He quickly wrapped his arms under Max' arms and around his chest from behind. He then jumped out of the way with Max as he turned his body to shield his friend. He felt the blast of hot air touch his back as they both stumbled to safety on the floor. Max realized what had happened and he called out to his friend. "Will!" He looked to the side and saw Will laying there. He was laying on his front, as a small flame covered his back upper torso. He was shaking, as he gritted his teeth, trying to not scream as the flames ate away at him. His body was glowed a red hue that faded out and came back, signaling that he was taking damage. "Will! Oh god!" Max then quickly started to drag Will's body out of the hole. "Hold on Will, there was some water around here somewhere." He dragged his body even further until he found the small body of water that he had talked about earlier. "There it is!" He dragged Will until they had reached the water, where he dumped his friend in the small body. Will then resurfaced from the water gasping for air. He wasn't glowing red anymore and the flames were gone. "Thanks, Max." They both saw Will's hearts and noticed that he had half of one heart of health left.

"Will, are you alright?" Will and Max were still panting from this encounter. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." He turned so that he would float on his back in the water. "Max." "Yeah?" "I think that's enough mining for today," Will quietly said. "Me too." Will took in a deep breath. "You should relax for a bit too. Come in here, the water's fine. Just, just float for a bit. We deserve some relaxation after all of that." "Yeah, we really do need to rest for a bit." They did just that. They just floated there, taking in the sight of this blocky world, looking up to see those square clouds. They did that for nearly the rest of the day until it was about to get dark out. They had collected some mushrooms on the way back to the base to cook them up for Will to eat. Cooked mushrooms were the best low class food that restores health for they were the most common and the quickest. And soon after that, Will had inspected the former gas pocket to see a good sized hole in there. All they would have to do was mine a couple of smooth stone blocks to basically get another room. They later went to their separate areas where they could try to get some sleep. The next day, the results were the same as the past two nights. Max couldn't sleep, while Will was able to get a good night's rest. The only difference between this night and the others was that this time, Will didn't have a dream.

Later that day, they were talking and they had come to a conclusion. "We need more supplies and food," Will said. "Yeah, man. I'm getting tired of eating fruits and rutabagas." "Yeah, not only that, but we need more stuff. We need way more stuff than we currently have. There's so much to this pack, and I nearly died to one of the most well known mods in here. I almost dies to the Glenn's Gasses mod. And even that well known mod will put you six feet under if you don't know how to counter the gasses. So now, we're gonna use these gasses to our advantage." "How are we gonna do that?" "Easy, we'll have to use a series of pipes. But this will cost quite a bit of iron." Max groaned at this. "We can't even mine iron though. This sucks." "But, I have an idea for this." "Alright, shoot."

"You mentioned a shop before, right?" "Yeah, but that's all the way back at spawn." "Okay, there's a shop. That's all I need to know." "What're you planning on doing?" "Simple, I'll just go to the shop, sell some of this extra wood and stone, and buy some iron and more food if I have enough." "But it might be too far. And even if it is close enough to our base to where you can make it back here before night time, do you even remember the route that we took?" Will nodded. "Yeah, I remember. It'll take me a bit before I reach the spawn area, but once I sell the stuff, I'll be lighter and quicker. So I'll be fine coming back. I'll just need some food for the journey. A few mushrooms, and I'll be set. I'll also need some wood and stone to sell. Alright?" "Why do you have to go though? You nearly dies yesterday! And it's only our third day being here today. Don't you think I should go?" Will shook his head. "No, I should go. I'm the one that knows what to gather for us, and I know more than anyone else here on how to survive against this pack. I'll go." "Okay, you'd better not die though. Not until after I repay you for saving my life twice." Will smiled at Max. "I won't die."

It was a tedious trek back to spawn. He had to backtrack the way that they had come from while being chased by the manticore. He recognized the layout of the land as he walked though it. 'It feels like it's been so long ago since then. But it's only been three days in reality... Reality!' He realized something as he was making his journey to the spawn. 'Minecraft days are shorter in the game than they are in real life. The normal time is twenty five minutes of day time, and twenty minutes of nighttime. But it feels like things are going by in the normal twenty four hours that we usually have. So that means right now, I could have been stuck in here for about one hour and a half in real time. Two days, and two nights... Two full cycles have gone past in only an hour and a half! It seems crazy, but it's possible.' He wondered about this until he had seen the familiar iron blocks of spawn. He smiled and ran at spawn. 'I'm here, I'm here! I made it!'

He stood next to the iron platform and looked it over before taking a deep breath. He took a step onto the platform and felt a cool sensation. It was as if he had entered another world. It was peaceful, and kind. He looked back at where he came from and shuddered. He remembered about how Max nearly died. He remembered about how Will nearly died. The world outside of this one was cruel and deadly. Then he remembered that he wasn't here for sanctuary. He was here for a reason. A mission. And that Max was still out there, alone and without the knowledge of this mod pack. He would surely die without Will.

Will then turned towards the spawn area. It was empty, there were no other players there. There were random floating blocks of different colored wool above the whole spawn area. "What the heck? Oh this is eerie." He walked forward and saw tow different paths. To the left was a mob farm area and some enchanting tables. To the right was, "The shop!" He quickly ran over to the shop area. There was a tall arch over the entrance to the shop. He walked under it to see different aisles and stairs leading to a second floor for the shop. He walked around the aisles, looking for iron ingots. All of the items displayed were in frames. Above the frames were the price to buy them, and under the frames were the prices to sell them. He found the iron ingots on the second floor. "One ingot for fifty dollars? Talk about pricy." Now that he had found the iron, he needed to find the wooden logs and the cobblestone prices to sell them. He found them on the first floor. "Thirty two logs for three dollars? Sixteen cobble stone for two dollars? That's a stack of cobble for two dollars! And a stack of logs for three! I only have three stacks of logs and and three stacks of cobble. I couldn't even carry any more because I have berries in one slot for eating, cooked mushrooms in another slot so that it can heal me, and torches in case it gets dark. So if I sell my cobble and logs, I'll get... Only fifteen dollars?! That's a bunch of bull... Ugh!" He stomped his foot in frustration and sighed. "Well, I might as well sell these anyways and start heading back. I need to be fast if I want to make it back to the base." He tapped his hands on the sell signs so that he can sell the stuff. "Now how do I check my balance? Hmm... Slash bal?" He then saw a number in front of him before fading away. "Yup that's fifteen."

He started to walk away from the aisles when he heard something. "Were those..." He heard it again and turned around to look at the source of the noise to see nothing. He heard it again coming from the side. On the other side of the aisle. "Footsteps?" He was looking around frantically now, trying to discover the source of the footsteps. They stopped completely near the back of the shop area. He turned and looked down the aisle to see someone standing there. The person was staring at Will. "Uhh, hi?" The person just stood there, staring him down. "Well, if you don't need anything, I'll umm, just go now." He started to walk backwards to the entrance of the shop. "It was nice meeting you, and I had a great time, really. So I'll see you later, maybe and-" he bumped into something behind him. 'I don't remember a wall being there.' He turned around to see someone else there. "Woah, I'm sorry about bumping into you, I really should watch my step next time. So I'll just go around you." He walked around the person when the person grabbed the back of Will's collar. "Wha-" He was flung back into the shop area by the person and landed on his back. 'I wasn't hurt, but I can be touched?' Will quickly got to his feet and looked up and down the aisle. One person on one side, and another person on the other side. "Great. I'm cornered." He looked around for something that he could do. "Well, it looks like I have no other choice here." He looked at the person who was closer to the entrance. He was slowly walking towards Will. Will took in a deep breath. He then ran at the man closer to the entrance and swung his fist out towards his face. The man ducked under his arm and grabbed Will's ankles with his left hand and swiped them out from under Will, making him face plant onto the floor and in one quick motion the man flattened his right palm and slammed it into Will's back. He laid there as he was trying to catch his breath. 'This guy, he didn't hurt me, probably due to me being in a safe zone, but he knocked the breath out of me. What's going on here?!' He tried to stand up when he felt something push on his back and press him on the ground. He turned his head and saw that the man had his foot on Will's back, right where the man hit him. 'It still doesn't hurt. And I'm not glowing red either, so that's good.'

"Why are you doing this?!" The man just stood there. Will looked ahead and saw more people coming. A group of what looked to be at least ten people. "What's going on?" The people were standing at the entrance to the shop and they were talking to each other. They all seemed to motioning to Will. "Umm, what's going on?" Then he saw them all turn around to look at something. Something that Will couldn't see. He heard a voice, but he couldn't understand what it said. Then one of the people walked to Will, grabbed his arm and yanked him up so that he was on his knees. "What do you have?" Will looked at the person. "What?" "You heard me, what do you have on you?" "I don't have much on me." "Either you tell me what you have on you, or we kill you right now." This made Will laugh. "Hahahahahha! You can't kill anybody in Spawn! This is a safe haven for players!" Everybody else looked at each other. "Get him over here." Everyone else nodded and agreed with this. "Get who? Who are you getting?"

His question was answered when someone walked through the group and stood in front of Will. When he approached Will, he felt the air around him shift. He didn't feel that cool, calm sensation anymore. When this guy approached him, the air felt malevolent. He could feel his voice shake. "Who are-" He was cut off when the man tapped a finger to his palm making an iron sword appear in his hand and the man swiped it across Will's chest, making him glow red before the color faded away a second later. "Wha..." His eyes were wide in shock at this. The pain made him slump forward but his upper body couldn't meet the ground for the other man was holding his arm behind him. He looked up at the man with the sword to see the tip of the blade pointing directly at his face. The man behind him repeated the question. "What do you have?" "Seven strawberries, seven cooked mushrooms, and one torch." "Give it to us." Will dropped the items in front of him as someone went and picked them up. Then the man with the sword turned to the other group of people.

"Now how about a round of applause for our first capture. The group then began to clap and cheer as the man bowed. "You know what? I think our guest deserves a reward." Will's head perked up in suspicion. "What're you talking about?" "Well, as our first capture, you have a choice in the matter." "What're the choices?" "Well, you can either A, die right now, or B, try to get out using a designated path. You know, you should consider yourself very, very lucky to have this opportunity with us." "I'll go for the second option." The man blinked twice. He wasn't expecting such a quick and straightforward answer. "Okay, take him to the entrance of the path." He motioned to someone in the group. The person that came forward was the same person who took his stuff. As they were walking, the Man with the sword started to talk. "Now, let me tell you about the rules to this." 'Rules?!' "You see those balloon looking things in the sky? The wool? Well, your goal is to jump from balloon, to balloon, and once you reach what you believe the area closest to the edge of spawn is, you will jump outward, going as far as you can. If you fall before this, I'll kill you. If you happen to make and jump, then you make it. If you survive the fall that is. And if you do, I'll give you a ten second headcount before I hunt you down and finish you off. "So either way, I'm dead." 'Damn, I said that out loud!' "No. You have a chance of surviving me. Only a chance though."

They were at the side of the arch. There were ladders that led up the side. "Well go on. Climb up." Will climbed up the ladders until he got to the top of the arch. "Woah we're high." The guy that led him up there pushed him off. "Woah!" He half fell half jumped and caught the edge of a wool block. "That was a foul! That's not fair!" "According to the rules, once you leave the arch is once the journey to freedom begins." Will groaned in frustration. He picked himself up to be on top of the wool and he stood up. There was another wool block not too far from there. He leaped towards the block landing on it and continued on forward. Below him, the man with the sword was slowly following him and the other man was leaping slowly after him too. He was near the end when he stumbled and landed wrong on the wool, almost falling down. He looked back to the the man was on the block next to him. 'I'll never make it!' The man got ready to jump when they heard a voice. "Will!" They turned to the source of the voice and saw Max standing there. He heard the man below call to the group. "Look! Our second one. Grab him!" "Max, run!"

Max took a step back when he saw two people running at him. They extended their arms out and tried to grab him. Max quickly pushed one of the guys hands to the side, redirecting him to make him run past Max and he ducked order the other guy, extending his arm out and tilting it as he grabbed the guy's ankle. He raised the extended arm and grabbed the guy's hair with his other hand and he pulled down, making him flip over Max. "Why are you here, Max? I told you to stay there!" "Well I realized at some point that you're gonna be here all alone and on your own, and if you're u were to die, then there wouldn't have been any hope for you. So I decided to come after you to keep an eye on you." Max..." The other guy on the wool block next to him ignored Max and he jumped at Will, pushing him off the block. "Yes!" The man below cheered as he saw him get pushed off. But will quickly twisted in midair right before he lost contact with the block and grabbed the other man. He quickly pulled him and kicked him away in midair as they fell towards the man on the ground. 'Hah! Now there's a shield between me and him, so to get to me, he would have to kill...' He saw the man cut through the other, making him glow red once before he faded away, some stuff dropping from where he was. Seeing this made Will's eyes widen in horror. It felt as if everything was moving in slow motion. 'You...' He made a fist. "You bastard!" He swung his fist as he reached the man, the fist connecting with his jaw, sending him flying a little as he glowed red for one second. Will rolled on his side as he made contact with the ground. He looked up and saw the stuff of the man that died lying on the ground. His eyes widened when he saw what it was. He smiled at the thought of the man. 'Maybe he wasn't really a bad guy.' He quickly picked up the stuff as he realized the situation that he was in. He could see the other man on all fours. His eyes were wide in surprise and horror. He turned towards Will who was now standing. "You. Who are you, you little brat?!" "I'm just a guy trying to get by in life." He then sprinted towards max. "Come on, Max!" He pulled Max forward as they sprinted out of spawn.

He could hear voices as they ran. "Get the boy! Get him right now!" They could hear footsteps behind them. He then put all of the stuff that the man dropped into a backpack that the man had except for one item. "Max. I have an idea. Take this bag and go back to the base. Hurry, it's almost night time." "But what about you?" "I'll be fine. Just go. I'll meet you back at the base." Max nodded and continued sprinting through the trees as Will stopped in his tracks and turned around. He could see the Man leading the group closer and closer. He put his hand behind his back and started to twirl the item around. 'Almost there.' "There he is! Get him!" 'Just a little more... Now!' He brought his hand forward and flung the item at a tree close to them. Upon making contact with the tree, it flashed a bright light and the tree was caught on fire as it spread outwards along the tree line quickly, making a wall of fire between Will, and the group. Will smiled at them and started to run off, knowing that he was safe. "We know where you live." This caught his attention but he kept running. The man was yelling at him. "We saw the smoke rising yesterday! We'll come for you!" 'The chimney!' He sprinted away and finally was free of them for now. "Hey, boss. Are we gonna go for them now?" "No, not right now. It's gonna be dark soon. We'll go for them in the morning. And if they try to leave sooner, then they'll die to the monsters."

"Max, we're leaving first thing in the morning. "What, why?!" "Because those guys are out for blood. Our blood. So let's go to sleep and get a head start in the morning." "Alright." Max looked around their base. "I'm gonna miss this place." "Me too Max." That night, Max couldn't sleep again and Will had another dreamless sleep. In the morning, they packed everything they needed, ranging from food, to the different tables' the tools, and the snapdragon. A snapdragon was what will had used to stop the group, Will explained to Max. They left early in the morning, in search for a new home. But elsewhere, another encounter, the dawn of an unbreakable friendship was going on.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: MCRP ((private for shanyflower))   MCRP ((private for shanyflower)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:53 pm

MCRP ((private for shanyflower)) For_a_mindcraft_rp_by_ssflowerss-d9y0dhu

-Minecraft , E for every one, a block type game that has been enjoyable for kids and adults for many years. From the beta of the game to now, Notch did a wonderful job, fixing the main glitches, adding new ideas to the games and so on, but other people out there that know this game needs more, so around 2011 different game designers adding different type of mods into the game, just to add a bit of a challenge to the game over all. Because in the game all you have to do really is to just survive, fight, and win. The main game is very basic, only having hostile mods like zombies, creepers, enderman, skeletons, spiders, and silverfish. And as for the Nether are these demons, ghast, zombie pig men, blazes, and wither skeletons. Then you have your bosses, the weather and the ender dragon. Yes it's hard to gather these items and win the game but it's easy to finish this game. So what these game designers made different types of mods into the Minecraft world just to make things more fun. Like Crazy Craft, Sky Block, Crash Landing. But there is one mod that stands out of being one of the most hardest, evilest, stressful mod pack that has bean ever bean made. blood n bones adding more mods, also adding more biomose, making the nether much more difficult, making different versions of the hostile mods, by adding making them much stronger. This mod removes wooden tools, no longer starting off with wood, a player must start with tools of bone, or flint. That saying the tinker contract mod. To make a different verify of tools and wepons. And much much more different mods to deal with. So a nice calm game of Minecraft now turned much more interesting them before. Speaking of Minecraft. Someone decided to make a large multiplayer server , so now players have to worry About food, harder mods, and other players. -.

September 23, 20XX 5:37 pm

Something was wrong, a male with jet black hair followed by a small hair lines down his bottom chin and upper lip, soft blue eyes and a lazy gray shirt, this man is SSundee, as people call him on a popular website name YouTube. For the people that enjoy Minecraft as he's mainly known for. A few of his old friends lost connection with him, not knowing why, he decided to just go down stairs and watch some TV. Flipping through the shows there was one that caught his eye. A women being a news reporter, as the head line saying important news. "For the past two days kids has been falling ill to a unknown sickness. So far over 3 thousand people mainly kids has bean stroked with this horrible illness. This is kathy with the intended news." The male watched small bits of videos of what had happened and by the scenes he began to grow worried hoping his son wouldn't get the sickness. Slowly getting to his feet a loud scream was heard up stairs droppin the remote the male ran up the carpet cover stairs to his sons room to see his worse nightmare began to come true. In panic he grabbed the phone and called 911 hoping they would come by to help his son but things once again turned out rotten. As he explained to the operator that his son was out on the floor and needed help, saying his address the male began to grow I'll as well. His body growing heavy, as with his sight of view began to fade. Dropping the phone to the floor the man was now gone, side by side with his son. And son after his wife. His eyes began to open, slowly and heavy. The smell of grass, and the smell of burning flesh.. Burning flesh?! Jumping up from the soft bed of grass.
He looked around doing so, he turned around to see a small grass hut, with 4 people in it, the famous Mark, Sky, Crainer,and Dan. Being together in a small but trying to stay alive from the demons that moved around in this Minecraft world. SSundee was about to say something but his words got stuck in his throat, as he began to look around the  large grassy field. Crouching down, he pulled out some strawberries from the dirt, And above him was his name and the hearts he has. Taking a bite from the fruit his eyes began to widen knowing where, and what he's in. Minecraft... And not just Minecraft... Blood n' Bones, one of the most hardest mod packs to date. Yes SSundee knew exactly what to do, and how to do it. Cracking his knuckles, he ran into the hut with the other minecrafters, having a plan, and teaching the other youtubers about this mod. Yes it took a few weeks but they managed to get into the swing of things. But for the past few days the deep sky blue eyes males, SSundee looked up into the hot cloudless sky to see that they still had day left for them but memories began to form. The sight of his son unconscious, on the floor face first on the white color carpet. Biting  his bottom bit in anger, he needed to find his son. From what Mark told him a few days ago. He was wearing loose white shorts with red hearts on them, and a bottom down flannel, his hair as red as you can get. The male crossed his arms and gave SSundee a worried look, while sky was trying to build a house, as with Dan he seem to be making sure no creepers came by to ruin there day. ((SSundee)) 'What's wrong with this man? Well he is Markiplier but... What's wrong with him? He thought getting back to his crafting trying to refix his pick. Mark was doing the same until his sword level up when he hit a unwelcome rat. "Ehh I hate those things I sw-" " What did you get?" Sundee stopped Mark mid-sentence to see what Mark got on his sword. Looking over his sword he smirked softly not knowing what he got. "Umm I got flame... And sharpness." With a smile, he was glad Mark got a good level-up. Unlucky for Sky he got luck, luck two and knockback, Dan being the most lucky, having life steal, smite and unbreaking. Hunched over, getting back to making food for everyone's hard work, Mark looked down at him once he killed thatrat."Sundee... From what I saw... We're stuck in this world... I took a nap... And I thought this was a dream... But its not..." He showed sadness as his soft green eyes began to water as with the sweat from the sunrise. "I saw my best friend... Die... In front of me... And he didn't respond... He's gone... And if we're not careful we will end up like him, dead.", He added a bit scared and sad. 'I felt bad for him I really did. But I also didn't believe him. I'm guessing this is just a dream and I haven't woken up yet. A stream of tears fell from his eyes as his goal was to find his wife and son and find a way to finish this game. Finish it once and for all. But sadly looking around to see more and more kids coming to them for help, and goodness some of these kids are the same kids that he saw on the news. Looking over to his friends, giving them all a look. They needed to help these kids even if it killed them. Over the past week, SSundee and his friends built up a spawn safe zone for the lucky players that spawn in the safe zone. It took a while to build this town but the men managed to do it. Since SSundee knew his way around this mod pack, he made a spell to make sure who ever was in this chunk was safe from the out side world. But the chunk, unfortunately is too small. So knowing SSundee, he found an exploit by putting the safe chunks side by side to cover up a large amount of the land, but even though this man and his group was strong with powerful weapons and tools. They where still weak against their greatest threat. Who, of course, being the one that made this pack, and this server.

September 30, 20XX 12:40 am

With short bouncy brown hair, and wearing a black shirt with see-through squares on her shirt, long red pants, with a red hat, she was walking down the street with a bag of clothes in one hand, and holding the strap of her hand bag in the other. Walking down the empty side walk, to her home just ready to sleep in, as the chubby female had to get ready for tomorrow. Walking down the street, she now at her small house, walking up the small set of stairs, the moon was out on the dark sky. The smell of fresh grass hit the air as she took a deep whiff of the smell around her. This brought comfort, and more calm to her body and mind. Pulling the keys from her large handbag, she put the key into the key hole and twisted, sliding the door wide open. Walking into her home, she dropped her bag to the floor followed by looking the door behind her. She walked into the living room, then into the kitchen, dropping her large bag on the kitchen table for her roommate to help the smaller female with cleaning the fridge. Passing the dark gray couch, she grabbed ahold of the TV remote, and flipped the small TV box on. Once on there, it showed nickelodeon playing Spongebob, until it cut to an important announcement. Kanna didn't really care less, turning her head away from the TV, a word brought shivers down her spine "Here is an important announcement! There is a rare illness spreading the air, causing people to fall into a deep unconscious state. Please keep your children safe, and make sure to call 911 if you start to feel any dizziness, shortness of breath, and pain in the head. It may be small, but at this point of time it could save a life. So far 3,000 people have been killed, mostly children. Once again please be aware of your children and yourself. This has been an important announcement from Channel 4 News." The logo of the news station, showed on the screen for a little longer, then it cut to a few videos of the sick kids, and adults in the hospitals.
((Kanna)) I had a bit of trouble viewing the dusty TV set. Taking a few steps away from the carpet floor from the living room, now to the white tiled kitchen floor, my shoes were making a clanking sound as I walked towards the kitchen counter to make something to eat with the items I brought from the store. Removing the bread from the bag, I heard a noise. Might be my room mate Sally. I thought, its been 4 years since I graduated high school. The more I think about it the more I wish to be back in high school. Now having a life, it feels different. Living with a roommate isn't as bad as what people seem. I also miss playing online with my friends, and playing Minecraft... Man... It's been... Two? No... Four years since I last played that game.. A frown was placed on her lips, looking down at the untouched bread. Something felt off, looking up, the room around her began to look smaller, and for some odd reason, it began to change color. Opening her mouth to yell, nothing was heard. Help!! Someone! She panicked but nothing left her lips. Looking over to her phone on the living room table, she ran over to the phone to call 911. Remembering if anything, call as soon as you can. But her running felt weak, slow, and heavy, as with her body. The next thing she saw was a second of darkness, then nothing.

September 22, 20XX 5:45pm

An older woman maybe in her mid 30s walking over to her computer, cracking her knuckles, ready to send over reports and information about her company. Giving the back of her neck a nice pop, same with her knuckles, she took a seat at her office chair leaning forward at the two monitors in front of her. Normally she would use one for games and one for work, but time to time she would have to use both for work. Just in case someone at her job forgot to send the boss signed work. Typing away at the keys, little did Emilia know about what's about to come. First before the illness began to spread, a popup would come onto your computer screen about Minecraft. But all if would say it, 'Minecraft, a world where you play... And die.' It was so odd to see this type of thing happen. But like all people, they ignore the warning, and continued with their lives. Emilia gave the warning a odd look, before exiting out of the page and getting back to her work. As time passed, things only got worse from there. Wearing a black shirt with dark blue Jens her hair being a soft yellow. As with her eyes being a lovely brown, looking into the computer screen, the female wondered about that pop-up that she just saw. She looked through her files to find it once again, but for some odd reason it didn't do anything when she clicked it. It was very odd. The phone began to ring. It might be her ex husband asking for money again. 'Why did I fall in love with such an ass hole?'
Placing her hand to rest on her forehead, she tried to put together her thoughts before looking back on the computer and finishing her important matter, as she worked at a shipping plate, where they box everything, the items people buy in magazines and ship them to the buyers homes. Emilia has worked at his shipment company for many years. Besides picking up boxes,  she instead works behind the computer. Once the phone stopped ringing, the female got back to work. Even though she worked on two monitors, she couldn't just play Minecraft, she needed to be
on break, or to be off work to play that game. She loved that game, always finishing it in less then two days. It was fun... And each day not doing such a thing would upset her. She looked up, trying to get a hold of the time. It was still 5:45. Getting up from her chair, she walked over to her clock to fix it. Walking to the clock, the room around her began to shake. A shocking feeling in her body made her feel off, and dizzy. Biting her lips hard, the older female began to fall on her knees. The phone began to ring once again, but unlike the other incoming humans that soon fall short into a unconscious state, Emilia was seeing "1's and 0's" as the world around her began to grow darker and darker. A loud bump was heard as she fell hard on the floor. She was the first player to hit the server.

The sky was bright blue, with the sun high. A man covered from head to toe in armor being black and red. With a smirk running across his face, he standing on top of one of the tall towers with a short red cap and a small golden crown on his head . The male raised  both of his hands in the air waving them back and forth as the lucky children and adults spawned into the safe zone. Most of the buildings were made mostly out of wood, stone and iron. As the tower is made out of a harder substance as the male standing tall, was no other then SSundee himself. Looking down at the lucky ones, he was waving his hand over to Mark to help him bring out a voice box, this box able to change his voice from loud to soft. Cracking his knuckles the male began his speech. Making his odd voice, "Ehhhhhh!" He yelled trying to get everyone to look up at him. Once so SSundee now needed to address the rules and regulations of this safe zone. "Guys I know this is odd and so far a lot of you people are very lost and confused about what's going on! But so far you're here and safe... Now I have rules... Yes you can do what ever you wish to in his safe zone... But if you value your life... Don't steal out of the safe zone... Please...Don't leave the safe zone, because just out side this zone are monsters, less food, and other players!" Ssundee yelled. A few of the players knew who he was, as the others have no clue. Removing his crown and tossing it to the side. The black hair male, looked up into the sky thinking about his son, thinking about where he is and if he was still alive. He knows soon he, him self has to leave and search for his son. Even if it kills him, but not yet, not untill he helped these young children and keep them safe. Waving both his hands in the air, trying to sedle down the screaming and loud talking. "On thy other side of this land.. Are people that will kill you, basicly people waiting for you to come by and kill you! I know this is scarey but if we're lucky. We can all make it out alive! " he added. In this world there is a chance for players to spawn in the safe zone but as for other players there not to lucky. Just a few miles away ,two players ment there end, a mother holding her daughter close to her body... What was left of there bodies. Ssundee knows this is a bad idea, but he wanted other players to come and find the safe zone. To be safe and to live untill they find a way to get out of this world. With a high upgraded long sword in one hand, the male stood on top of the large tower. Looking down at the poor souls unaware of the hell they have entered.

Slowly waking up in the sand, but somthing felt odd, moving her hand to scratch her butt to find a cat tail. Removing her hand from her butt checks, kanna jumped up to her feet and ran over to the side of the island and look a lot look at her new aperence. Her soft pink eyes moving her hands to her no longer brown hair. Taking a fee steps back griping over a rock, and falling butt first into the sand. Leaning her head back to see how high the sun was, and by how it it was. It was mid day, quckly the female ran over to the only tree on the island. Runing to the side of the island to only see ocean nothing more. Well, from the coner of her eye she could see a glimse of a green grass fild but she needed wood for that, and to make sure she was sage she needed to make wepons. Walking over to the tree she begain to pounch like normale mind craft, and see if she could make a wooden pic axe. But nothing, turning to look at the wood, not being oke, nor normale mindcraft wood, but instead it is a rober tree. Her eyes open wide now knowing what she must do. The young female begain to make her wooden tables to start tinker construction mod, but she needed flint or bone. Runing over to the water , the neko removed her shirt, followed by her shorts and panties, and placed them on the table to make sure sand doesn't get in them. Jumping into the water kanna begain to dig up some gravle , and clay. After a fee trips, kanna begain to crawl her half naked body out from the saitly water. To nos be able to make her tools. Looking up once again to watch the sun slowly shy away from the sky. Her small cat ears twiched slightly as the female diged a hole in the ground and hoped, the night would go away.before runing into the hole she grabed a hold of her clothing and begain to get dressed and lucky for her the monsters of the night begain to spawn on top of her right when she entered the hole. Only fore days have pasted and kanna had been. Very busy, making a boat to the green island to gather food, and cook: manged to make the first floor of her under ground base,And up grated her tools. Things couldn't get better? With the wood in her hands from taking down the tree, the only tree on the small island, what got her to open her eyes more to know for sure she was in a game, was the fact that the iteams she got from the tree floted above her hands. Placeing the wood on the crafting table, it floted above the box and placeing a stencel that added with wooden plank, making bench marking tables for the tinker construction mod. Later that day after upgrating her sword to copper , same with her picaxe. Only diging a few more feet down untill finding a small chest. The neko gave it a odd look, untill finally opening it up to see that it was only a microphone. "Why do I need such rubish?" She asked. Then it hit her, it hit her hard, its bean fore days. And she hasn't talked to no one, her eyes begain to open wide then slowly closed them shut trying not to think about it. Standing upnin her two feet the smaller female heard the sound of a ender man, its been 3 days since this enderman lasted stayed. And no matter how much kanna tryed to be read him, he wouldn't leave. Turning around nos faceing the devil him self. But how could this female hurt such a monster? Was is kanna or did she love endermans? There cute , and they sound pleaseing. Alot of people always get scared for such a wonderful mod but in all honesty he's a sweat heart. But he has been here a little to long. Walking over to the tall mod hiting him on the head with the microphone, but what shocked her was the fact. That she heard him talk, was this? No way?! The mod talked... I didn't know they down loaded this into the mod pack! kanna was at a lost of words, bavking up agest the cold stone wall. Watching the tall black enderman got closrr to her body, feeling his tall skinny arms wraping around her chubby frame."eh, wha.. Wha.." She was at a lost of words looking upninto his deep purple eyes. Watching the small partickles flynoff his body. Moving her arm up with the microphone in her hand puting it close to his mouth? Wanting to hear him, wanting to know more.

Days has pasted and emila has goten some very interesting wepons and armer, lucky for her she found a good castle with higher class loot in it. Taking it and making that place her home was abit easy, nos that was out of the way. Here comes the hard part, food. That was it, with her short green hair bright blue eyes and the tight putfot she was wearing alot of people could see her as a attractive women. showing abit too much for a older women, showing off her curves , large bouncing breast. The tight dark blue out fit really made her stand out abit more. But the amer she was whereing wasn't going to give her trouble. In this mod pack, there is armer that can be more useful than diamond. And wepons that can grow so over power , its not fair. Emila in the past four days, has gathered and made almost every wepon, armer, and tool. Cracking her knuckles with her large power jack hanging from her shoulders. Ready to kill any monsters , basicly any one that wants to fight her. Walking down the thick bush of trees there from the far was a girl, with long black hair a cute yellow shirt on, and straps handing on the side of her pants. Just standing there, looking around lost. Emila raised an eye brow and walked twords the child. Once in view of the girl. Her eyes light up, happy to see the older women. Rasing her arm up emila entered her inventory and gave the child some cooked chicken. (( Abigale)) lookin up at the female, glad she gave her food. I was standing here for so long, but its sad to know that I don't know how to play this game nor do I know how to move. Grabing the chicken , no time taking a large bit out of it enjoying the wonderful tast, the juices leaking from my lips told you how long I haven't eaten. Eamila saw this, she saw how much this child needed her help. So might as well ask her." His old are you and I need your name." Emila asked leaning agest a tree , keeping her eyes on the child, but then gave the area a quick look before looking back to the girl. The smile child was to busy enjoying her food untill the question sinked into her head." Am Abigale, or you can call me abi. Either or really" she said finishing the chicken. Droping the bones to the ground emila walked pasted her and begain to gather fruit from both the ground and the trees. "Come" the older women orders, but she didn't hear any food steps turning around giving the young girl a death stare untill Abigale gave the women a sad look" how does one walk in Minecraft? And how does one sit?" She asked the questions she made almost made emila chuckle. " move your lags" she told nicely but the child then look at her fingers and begin to walk, walking over to a tree not able to pounch the tree down" how does one pounch tree down?" She asked Emily looked up at the time and knew if they stay any longer they both would have prablems. Not so much with her self, but alot with the small child. Runing over to the child , with her strong arms emila ran with her into her base , and keep her there until the sun would go up.

Ssundee knew one of these days he would have to run out and try to find his son, its been so far in mindcraft days four. He didn't really abe to worry about his wife, because she knowalot about this mod and knew her ways in and out of the mod pack. Lucky for him, not far from his safe zone his wife manged to make a small town, for who ever needs help with this mob pack, and the rules with it. The town of ssundees wife having a totle of 9 homes. And a small tawer. As with ssundees large base having almost 60 homes, and now 3 tawers added with 3 tall walls. There was a few times a meteor almost hit the sundee safe zone. But ssundee and his wife are not the only people that made a safe zone. Far from there land, on the other side of the world. A few popular youtubers has made there safe zone for kids and who ever doesn't want to fight. But sadly a few bases have been destroyed by mentors, like the bro fist base only lasted for so long untill bad luck hit his side crushing alot of people from the blast. Kanna, Abigail, and emila doesnt know nothing about the safe zones. As they have to survive on there own. Emila knowing not alot about the mod, but very little only seeing from what she saw on YouTube. But seeing shes a fast learner things didn't look as bad as she though is was.

Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: MCRP ((private for shanyflower))   MCRP ((private for shanyflower)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 1:53 pm

'No! No, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening!' He watched in horror as he saw his best friend lose the last of his hearts. The thing that showed how much life or HP someone has. "Will, run!", his friend called to him. He couldn't move as he saw the attacker slide the blade out of his friend's body. The attacker slowly turned to look at Will as his friend's body was fading away. He, or she, seemed to be saying something to Will, but he wasn't able to hear it. It sounded like it was muffled by a layer or water. He then saw the attacker get ready to charge Will, who was still not moving, just staring. The attacker said something again, but like last time, Will was unable to hear it. The attacker then charged at Will, about to plunge the sword into him, then... He gasped as he woke up in the middle of class. He looked up awkwardly to see that everyone was staring at him. "Will." He looked at the front of the room at the teacher, who was talking to him. "I understand hat you're eager to leave and get your rest, considering that this IS the last day of your senior year, bu-" Upon hearing this, the whole class erupted in applause and cheers. After this died down, the teacher then began to speak again. "But right now, you are still in class. You still have to pay attention to what I have to say. Do you understand?" He stared blankly at the teacher, letting all of what he had said sink in. After a moment, he finally replied with a question. "Are you gonna miss us?", Will asked. The class now went completely silent now as they looked at the teacher, eagerly awaiting their answer. This had made some red appear on the teacher's face as Will softly sighed, glad that the attention was taken off of him. "Y-you already know the answer to that question. I don't have to tell you." "Can't you tell us anyways, sir?", another student had asked. "Yeah, can you tell us? Please?" The room grew louder and louder as the students asked for the answer. He eventually answered, making the class go silent as to hear his response. "Yes, I will miss you all very much after today, an-" "Aww, he loves us!" "We'll miss you too, sir!" This made a smile appear on his face as the class was now loud with various awws. "I wish you all the best of luck after today, because I won't be here to hold your hands anymore." "You don't need to worry about us, sir." Will looked at who had responded to see his best friend, Max, who was casually leaning back in his seat. "If we can survive High School, then surely we'll be alright for the future." Max tapped his head a couple of times. "We have everything we need to know for the future. That's why we've been coming here for the past four years. To learn what we need to know for the outside world. Besides, we can handle anything that comes our way. Because we're the class of 2016!" This made class cheer again, as well as it made Will smile. Max always had a knack for boosting confidence in others around him. The teacher chuckled a little at this. "You're right. I have no reason to worry or doubt you guys' abilities. But hey, I can't help it. You all are my kids. I'll still worry about you." More awws. He looked at the watch on his left wrist. "Will you look at that, time's almost up for us." There were a few scattered chuckles around the room. "The pun was not intended.", the teacher said while smiling. Will looked down at his desk now that the attention was once again put on him. It wasn't on him for long because the bell rang shortly after the teacher had corrected his accidental pun. Everyone started to grab their stuff and leave the room. "Good luck to everyone! I hope you all do well after today!"

Will had walked outside of the classroom to see Max waiting for him by the door. He was never really sure why someone like Max would wait for someone like him. They were on two completely different levels. Max was outgoing and would get everyone around him pumped up. While Will, on the other hand, would always be quiet, and listen to the teachers and the lessons, but not quite understanding them. He never had much of an attention span, and would usually end up hearing the teacher talk in that 'Blah blah blah' language one would hear on tv or in a cartoon. That didn't necessarily mean that he wasn't smart. He got good grades, maybe not as good as Max', but still good nonetheless. But Will believed that being smart had nothing to do with grades. "You're only smart in what you enjoy doing", Will had said once. After he had greeted his friend, they started to walk down the halls to go outside, since school was over for the day. When they started to walk, Will was asked a question. "So how did you know that he was going to miss us?", Max asked. "I didn't. I was just trying to get all of the attention off of myself. You know I don't like being the center of it." Max thought for a moment. "So you tried to put it on someone else?" Will looked at him. "It was the best thing I could come up with at the time. I was half awake." "Well it backfired on you pretty hard, huh?" Will just looked forward as he continued walking. "I will punch you, you know." This caused a snicker to leave Max. "You. Shush.", Will said as he pointed at Max. "Alright, alright. I just have a question though." "What is it?" "What were you dreaming about?" Will looked at him with a confused expression. "What do you mean?" "I meant what I meant. What was that dream?" Will looked ahead and thought about it. "I... I don't remember. It's kind of fuzzy. Why do you want to know?" "Well, you were saying some weird stuff in your sleep." "What did I say?" "You kept saying 'no' over and over again." "Well I don't remember what the dream was. Now I feel embarrassed." "That's probably why everyone was looking at you." Hearing this made Will groan. "Now that i think about it, it was probably your snoring more than anything." A few seconds after this was said, Will had walked out of the building, followed by Max, who was rubbing his shoulder in slight pain. A few seconds later, Will remembered something. "Oh hey, are we still on for the server tonight?" This made Max turn to look at Will. "Of course we are! We didn't download that new mod pack for nothing!" Will raised his hands in defense. "Alright, alright. I know. You wouldn't miss this for the world." They heard a honking that came from behind Max. They then looked at the vehicle that produced the honks. "That's my ride.", Max said. They heard another honking that came from Will's left. "And that, my friend, is my ride." "Alright, see ya." "You too."' By the time they were both halfway to their cars, Max had turned around and called to Will. "Yo, Will." This made him turn around. "Eight o'clock?" Will gave him a thumbs up in response making Max nod and they both got in their cars.

"What was all of that about?" Will looked at his mom. "It's about that game that me and him play." She scoffed at him. "You mean that childish one?" "It's not childish!" The car started to move forward. "It's for little kids." "It's rated E for everyone, Mom. That includes adults." "But only little kids play that game." They were at a stoplight. "Mom, tell me. How many little kids or children do you know?" She used her fingers to count. One finger, two fingers, and on and on until she finally held up a closed fist representing the number zero. "Exactly! And besides, do you know about the greatest video game company in the world, Nintendo? Well guess what, Nintendo makes E rated games, but tons of adults play them as well. The Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, these games are all played by kids and adults alike." "Because they're successful." "And so is Mojang. Do you know what game Mojang made? Minecraft. Mojang made Minecraft. And guess what, that game is what makes them successful." "Successful at what? Making a game with poor graphics?" "Mom, you and I both know that you've liked to play video games for as long as you can remember. You know what it was like to play games with 'poor graphics'. And I also happen to know, for a fact, that you still talk about how amazing and great those games were, to this day. You should also know more than anybody that graphics don't matter in a game, considering that you yourself, are a graphic designer. You should know that more than anyone else. So why not give this one a try?" He finished saying this as she had parked the car in their driveway. They got out of the car in silence and closed the car doors. They made their way to the front door of their house where Will took the key from his lanyard that hung around his neck, and unlocked the door. "I won't try it at all." Hearing this made Will roll his eyes. "Alright, if you say so. But you have no idea what you're missing out on."

He opened the door and walked inside the house. I'm gonna be in my room if you need me. "Alright, I'll call you down for dinner when it's ready." "Alright." He walked up the stairs and to his room. When he got inside his room, he closed the door, kicked off his shoes, and jumped on his bed to finally relax for a bit. He stayed on his bed for about five minutes before he decided to get up and browse the Internet on his computer. All the while, he kept a close eye on his phone for any texts or calls he could be receiving. Any text or call that he would receive from Max would be the signal to start logging on. At around 7 o'clock, his mom had called him down for dinner. After dinner, he went back up to his room and got on the computer again. He looked at the time on the computer and saw that it was 7:43. At that point, Will decided to do a little more research on the modpack's weapons. Nothing too interesting. 'Lunging ability, throwing ability, normal enchants and modifiers...' There was a lot of weapons, meaning a lot of combinations. None really caught his eye until he read the rapier option. What he read made him look it multiple times over before he whistled. 'Not too bad, juat needs one modification, and it'll be good to go. But otherwise, not bad.' He then heard a vibrating sound coming from his right, on the desk. He saw that it was Max on the caller ID before answering it. "Yo, Max. Are you ready?" "Yeah man. Just start logging on." By the time Max had said this, he was already on the main menu. "Already on it." "Nice." He heard Max start making crackling noises. "Attention passengers, our next stop is the Blood And Bones modpack, which is also the hardest modpack one can find for Minecraft. This would also be known as hell on Minecraft." Will chuckled nervously at this. "Ha ha, no kidding." He logged in and found himself at Spawn. The area where players first find themselves at when first logged onto the server. Will shifted his computer mouse a bit to make his avatar look around. "Nice place they got here.", Will said. He heard Max respond to his comment. "No kidding. They did a good job on this spawn." "Will you look at all of that iron? It's like heaven in Minecraft." "Well don't worry Will. Soon, we'll have more than enough money on here, then we can buy all of the iron that we want from the shop." "Wait, how do you know that there's a sh-" "Let's get to surviving!", Max said as he sprinted off in a random direction. "Hey, wait for me!"

About 10 minutes later, they were sprinting through trees. "Oh dear God! Run, Max, run!" "Im going as fast as I can." They could hear something screeching as they were being chased. "What the heck is that thing?", Max asked. "Let me check." Will did a quick 360 while jumping to get a glimpse of the creature. He saw a semi small dark torso that was hovering slightly above the ground with wings. "That, my friend, is a manticore." "Alright, I have an idea. But I don't think you would be much of a fan of this though.", Max replied. "I'm not liking this already.", Will said. "But go ahead, give me the details." They could still hear the screeching. "First, we need to find a hill." "Okay, I see where this is going. So far so good." "Now, you are gonna be the most important part of my plan. You are the only one that I can count on. Are you ready for your task?" Will put on a serious face, with a tone of voice to match as he responded. He said this in a deep voice. "Hai." "Good man." Max said. "Now, go and punch that thing in the face!" Will sputtered upon hearing this as he lost his deep voice and his serious face. "What the heck, man? This is what you wanted?!" "Hear me out, hear me out.", Max said. "What is there to hear out? You want me to go and punch a manticore, in the face. Me, who has no armor, no weapon, against a monster in Blood And Bones." "There's a plan to this if you'll just hear me out. You, punch him in the face to get him after you, and I could make us a little hidey-hole in the side of a hill." "That thing is gonna at least, get me to half health. You know what half health is considered in Minecraft? It's considered half dead." "It's also considered half alive." "That doesn't make it sound any better!" "Hey, Will. You can trust me, I'm your friend. You can always get healed  later. But all you need to do right now, in order to get us to out next stage of operations, is to just give him a little poke. All it needs is a little love tap. Just a poke." He could hear the screeching still. "Look, Will. There's a hill coming up, this may be our only shot." He looked at the oncoming hill as he listened to the screeches. His mind kept going back and forth. Keep going, or bait it. Run or bait. Run or bait. Run or-.

"That sucked!" They could hear screeches coming from outside of the dirt wall that Max had made to make their little hole. "I'm half dead!" "You're also half alive." "What's the difference?!" They were in a little hole in the side of the hill. One wall was made out of stone, for they didn't have the tools to break it, while the other wall was made out of dirt. Max had been sure to make a chimney type hole so that no mobs could get in from the ceiling. This also provided them with some light. No much, but some. But they were getting less light now that it was becoming nighttime. "Were you at least able to get some supplies while I was getting mauled?", Will asked Max. "Nope, but I did get a bed." He put down a bed and layer in it as he said this. "When, and where did you get a bed from in the five minutes that it took to make this hole?" "I may or may not have checked out the server a little bit before today." "You checked out the server before when we agreed to check it out?" "Hey man, I was able to get us a bed!" "What's a bed gonna do for us? There's no way that every single player is gonna just sleep in a bed all at the same time to turn it to morning. And even if the whole server DID try to do that, there's no way to skip the night." "I... I did it so that w... we can set our spawn point here.", Max slurred. "Hey, Max. You alright?" "Yeah, yeah. Just... Just kinda tired. Lay down in the bed. Set your spawn." Max got off of the bed to let Will use it. "Alright." He layed down in the bed as he let the screen go to it's usual purple tone when laying in a bed. Then, the world around him seemed to spin as he grew woozy. "Wha... what is this?" Will was slurring his words now. He could hear Max talk. "Hey, I... I'm going to bed... Too tired..." Right after he said this, he could hear a faint thud over the phone. But it was so faint, that he couldn't tell whether or not it was real. "Max?" No response. "I'm t... Tired too. I'm gonna go to... to bed. See ya." He lazily tapped on his phone to hang up the call and he got up and looked away from the screen. He could still see the same purple that was on the screen. "Why... Why is everything so... so purple?" He was leaning on his chair for support as he looked back at the screen on his computer. He saw Minecraft close out on it's own. "Crash?" He looked at his bed and took one hand off of his chair. "What's going on?" He said this as he fell forward and fell unconscious as he hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCRP ((private for shanyflower))   MCRP ((private for shanyflower)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MCRP ((private for shanyflower))
Page 1 of 1