Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:57 am

rejala grawed and rose did the same then cryed with out her knowing "well fuck you too kar..you know i dont like showing my feelings.."she said crying.."i dont know what to do.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:38 am

shanyflower wrote:
rejala pushed kar ."were no longer friends"rejala yelled .then rose yelled back"i always hated every one so buzz offf kar."rose said
he growled at them both "you know you both dont mean that rajala you are hormonal due to your pregnancy so i know why you are acting like this" he said and then turned to rose "tell me why you are did you fight with karin she loves you you know if she saw you know it would hurt her cause she would feel she lost you she needs you yes she has her mate but she loved you longer hen she did him you must be acting out due to something maybe you love her and dont know where yu fit in her life now go to her calm down and return to her apologize then talk to her about your feelings
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:24 am

rejala pushed kar ."were no longer friends"rejala yelled .then rose yelled back"i always hated every one so buzz offf kar."rose said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose walks back home and felt bad for hurting her..rose was now back to normal like back then mean and bossy .after that day she was bossy to every one and haveing a bad mod on every one..even at rejala.rejala grawled.."your prablem"she gralwed then rose gralwed back.."go home and buzz off you fat bitch"then rejala grabed her by the hair."am not fat .."after that rejala and rose started to pull hair.
kar broke them up "quit it your friends " he said and moved protectivly in front of raja while still holding rose "rose whats wrong this isnt like you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 pm

rose walks back home and felt bad for hurting her..rose was now back to normal like back then mean and bossy .after that day she was bossy to every one and haveing a bad mod on every one..even at rejala.rejala grawled.."your prablem"she gralwed then rose gralwed back.."go home and buzz off you fat bitch"then rejala grabed her by the hair."am not fat .."after that rejala and rose started to pull hair.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:07 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose tryed not to leson to her and grawled at her
karin once again lowered her ears "im sorry" she said again then with her eyes filling with tears turned and left
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:55 pm

rose tryed not to leson to her and grawled at her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:49 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose blushed and yelled at her"you read my mind what did i tell you not to do that"rose gralwed and walked away" am out of here ...i dont need love to help me"
karin lowered her ears and ran after her "sorry i didnt mean to i wont again or least i will try not to i did not do it intentially" karin said in explaination
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:56 am

rose blushed and yelled at her"you read my mind what did i tell you not to do that"rose gralwed and walked away" am out of here ...i dont need love to help me"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:39 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose fallowed her to the flower fild and blushed and looked away"sorry .but no"rose said leting go of her hand"i can handle having no kids "rose said walking away

rejla smiled and walked with him to the middle of flower villige "want to play a game?"
"sure" replied kar.

karin followed her "but you do want thwem you also want love let me give you those you wish for" she replied "dont put the wish in your mind away in a box i know you thought 'i wish i had kids or more' i heard it
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

rose fallowed her to the flower fild and blushed and looked away"sorry .but no"rose said leting go of her hand"i can handle having no kids "rose said walking away

rejla smiled and walked with him to the middle of flower villige "want to play a game?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:37 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose rassed an eye brow and looked at her odd "what do u mean?"she asked looking at the pups nere there dad.
rejala smiled"ok.."
she asked him to watch the pups a while then took rose to a medow for some privacy "i can still shift i can give you a part of me or i can just shift and mate you myself i know you like me rose and i like you too very much" she said

kar smiled back
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 pm

rose rassed an eye brow and looked at her odd "what do u mean?"she asked looking at the pups nere there dad.
rejala smiled"ok.."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:28 pm

karin giggled then after her pups fell asleep against their dad. karin then sighed "you trust me right i said i can give you pups and my shifting is the key "

"lets see how many we have and if its a boy or girl before we think of nmaes" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 pm

rose smiled and blushed "am in to man ..but i dont trust any one remember"rose told him

rejala got up and huged him more and then smield what do u want to name your chailed?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:39 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose blushed and looked to the side "but how ?"

rejala smiled and looked at kar and got closer to him.
karin smiled "there aee many ways you just need to choose one" karin replied "you could choose a mate from a neighbor village you could explore the world for one to take or you can have me"

kar smiled more and hugged her swollen body against him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 am

rose blushed and looked to the side "but how ?"

rejala smiled and looked at kar and got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:35 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose looked at her friend and blushed "what is it?"

rejala smiled yess

"did you mean what you said in your mind if so it can be a reality" karin said

kar smiled and kissed her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:00 pm

rose looked at her friend and blushed "what is it?"

rejala smiled yess
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose noded and got up 'i wish i had kids or more'rose though .
rejala was nexted to kar happy "so are u happy am careing your child?"

karin ate while he held one pup then let rose hold one unaware wht was on her mind but karin knew and took rose to the back to speak privately " do you mean that?

kar nodded "i am happy, but are you? he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 pm

rose noded and got up 'i wish i had kids or more'rose though .
rejala was nexted to kar happy "so are u happy am careing your child?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:00 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose smiled"i got and found your mate "she said moving to the side and showing her mate
rejala looked at him and smiled at him

karin smiled to him and moved to show the pups and he smiled back saying nothing then asked if she was okay while giving her a deer

he returned her smile

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:04 pm

rose smiled"i got and found your mate "she said moving to the side and showing her mate
rejala looked at him and smled at him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 am

shanyflower wrote:
rejala was playing with her cat ball and looking at kar happy"hi love"

karin asked rose where she been

kar smiled "hi hun" he replied
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:33 pm

rejala was playing with her cat ball and looking at kar happy"hi love"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next