Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:54 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose blushed geting closer to her."mew"she said blushing
karin hugged her soon as she was within reach "i love you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:35 am

rose blushed geting closer to her."mew"she said blushing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose looked away blushing more. then took a deep breath."i-i-i i dont know but as long am with u am okay"she said blushing more and rubing her belly.

karin smiled
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 am

rose looked away blushing more. then took a deep breath."i-i-i i dont know but as long am with u am okay"she said blushing more and rubing her belly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:45 pm

shanyflower wrote:
out of the villige was nothing left .but some parts of the building rejala told rose about every one and her self and her love."rose your haveing a child too"she added then rose eyes widen open and blushed."a-am i am"she said hiding be hid a pice of builting "am sorry "rejala said.

karin held her in her hiding place "its ok she needed to know" karin said and kissed rose "dont be scared its our child my beloved rose"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:43 pm

out of the villige was nothing left .but some parts of the building rejala told rose about every one and her self and her love."rose your haveing a child too"she added then rose eyes widen open and blushed."a-am i am"she said hiding be hid a pice of builting "am sorry "rejala said.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:12 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala smiled looking at the two."hi "she yeled.then rose looked around shy."who is she"she asked rejala took a deep breath looking around."am rejala ..."she said oh yea"she said lightly
karin gave his name as well to rose then had rejina reintroduce everyone in the village
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:57 pm

rejala smiled looking at the two."hi "she yeled.then rose looked around shy."who is she"she asked rejala took a deep breath looking around."am rejala ..."she said oh yea"she said lightly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:15 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala and her love kar were fixing the down part of the town while rose looked around trying to recall any of it."am sorry"she said softly
"its ok" karin told her karin justheld her close
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:31 pm

rejala and her love kar were fixing the down part of the town while rose looked around trying to recall any of it."am sorry"she said softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose hold her close as they walked to the villige

karin took rose back to their home or what was left of it
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:39 pm

rose hold her close as they walked to the villige
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose noded and got up holding her tight
karin held her close not letting go
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:30 pm

rose noded and got up holding her tight
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:59 am

shanyflower wrote:
looking deep in her eyes she took a deep breath"i may not know u but i feel something for u"she said
karin smiled to that it was something "theats a start im sure in time your memory should return but if it dont then that just means we can create new memories together
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:54 am

looking deep in her eyes she took a deep breath"i may not know u but i feel something for u"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:17 am

shanyflower wrote:
befor she would leave rose grabed her arm tightly and look deep in her eyes.
karin stopped and stared back hoping beyond hope for some reconition
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:08 pm

befor she would leave rose grabed her arm tightly and look deep in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:57 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose looked at her lover and sat on the floor."i dont know you..so please let go of my hand.."she said blushing
rejala ran to her lover as she smiled at him helping every one at the town

karin let go but didnt leave rose "i know you dont remember me i know you can tho close your eyes search your feelings trust them they will tell you the truth if you still say you donr know me you dont feel anything for me then i'll go and not bother you again if that is your wish" ksrin said as a tear fell down her cheek "i love you rose"

kar held her glad she was safe and alive
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:04 am

comit looked at her lover and sat on the floor."i dont know you..so please let go of my hand.."she said blushing
rejala ran to her lover as she smiled at him helping every one at the town
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:08 pm

kar and the le-has went to the village together with the vilagers that survived and was well enough to work and began to rebuild the town

karin styed with rose eventually she and rose would make it back to their home and while rose restd karin fixed the place so it was good as new hoping being around familier things would aid in rose memory returning
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm

after a week later the battle fild was clear and there was no demons in sight but sadly rose still dose not know any one .rejala then smiled and looked at kar."i think we have to go to the vilige and help the people fix the town back up"rejala said then rejala looked back."i want you to say with rose .i need you to make her new memerys ok "rejala said walking with kar.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:03 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala smiles"your welcome"she said as rose looked around."were am i and it lookes like theres a batlle going on"she said
karin caught rose up on the events that took place with help from rej while at the battlefield kar and the le-has kept fighting the demons until they was either dead or retreated
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:54 pm

rejala smiles"your welcome"she said as rose looked around."were am i and it lookes like theres a batlle going on"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala took a deep breath as the full le-ha family and arm came and roght with the demons as they did rejala felt adeath in the air."...w-w-what i..i feel that...rose is"she said then she truned to the villige."hun stay here and figth i'll be right back"she yelled runing to the villige later rose was slowly dieing her body was healing but not so much as rejala ran to her she looked at roses love."here"rejala said giving her a ribbon ."i need you to put that on rose and think of the bestist things you and here had"rejala said as she took out her hands and the little ribbon turned in to a large ribbon going around roses body."we flowers are very great at healing in side and out"rejala yelled as the ribbon moved fasted and dissapered as it did roses ope her eyes a little ."hi"rejala said then took a deep breath."i hope it worked this is my first time using the ribbon heal"rejala said as rose got up and looked around."who are you people"rose said odd.the rejala took a deep breat."shit"

"karin" said cring happily she idnt cae that rose forgot her least rose was alive they could always make new memeories but rose was only given one life she looked to raj "its ok least shes alive and will survive thanks raj" karin said and kissed her in gratitude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next