Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Matt grinned hearing her tone which he thrusted deep into April keeping the female pressed down in her submissive state while teasing her by not moving, "I will choose what I do little kitty. If I feel like holding back to torment you then I will hold back." He spoke now going teasingly slow as he pulled back until he drove hiself hard into April and repeating the process several times to punish her for telling him what to do when he was the one in the dominating position.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 pm

April gasped at his increased roughness. Her bodyu was screaming with pleasure beyond what she had felt with his human half. She couldn’t hold it and yelled out as she orgasmed a few times. She panted it was easy to see she was no longer in control he was. April smirked and said “bring it my sexy dragon don’t hold back.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Matt grunted with every thrust he supplied to April while she was underneath him, "I am going to fuck you hard because you just about raped the other boy. You are going to really feel that." He said to her being increasingly rough with April holding himself back from a release to make her feel feel the build up until she could no longer handle herself.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 pm

April gasped as he rammed into her body that was clenching around him more and more. She saod “oh fuck…..yes this kitty been waiting for her dragon to show itself.” She raked her claws against him as she thre w her head back and yelled as orgasm after orgasm hit her. She rocked her hits her body begging for him too unleash what he had in his massive balls.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Matt licked along April's neck while he took the highly aggressive and dominate role in their new relationship, "And I finally get to come out and play with my kitty." He said to her before she could feel his shaft just about rammed into April's waiting womanhood and holding April down as he rammed all of his weight into April over and over again feeling her tightness engulfing him pushing him to empty his seed into her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 pm

April meowed as she was lowered to the bed. She blushed as he climbed on top. She would of rolled them to be on top as she wanted to be dominate. She gasped as she smirked and said “theres my sexy dragon.” She kissed him gasping at how aggressive he was. She felt her legs beign pryed open. She was extrememly turned on by the dominance he was taking. She purred loudly unaware she was doing it. Her tail waving excitedly but drenched in her arousement.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Matt chuckled to April when she mentioned him bringing the other guy out, "I suppose that I could let the other side out, but I'll look the same." He said to April which he then set her down on the bed and then he got on top of her. His eyes this time were a dark green instead of what they were beforehand, "You rang babe?" He asked licking his lips as he took the dominate position on top of April placing aggressive kisses on her neck then to her lips as he forced her legs open to get him in the dominate position.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 pm

April smirked and said “oh I will indeed be coming out. To bad she want remember the amazing feeling you give me.” She purred. As she held onto him as he carried her. She kissed him and said “why don’t you let the big man out so he can have alittle fun to.” She teased. She purred as she enjoyed him and was determained to keep him as hers. She also kept her sense aware of her surrounding making sure no attacks came and interrupted there fun.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:47 am

Matt chuckled hearing that she was the part of April that she never let out much, "I guess that with you jumping my bone you might be coming out more if she doesn't give in enough." He said to her before he flipped April onto her back and placed a kiss on her lips where he then pulled out of April and then he got up picking her up in his arms to take her to his room to make the rest of their night more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:51 am

April snuggled against him kissing him. She said “we are the same but we aren’t im a side she doesn’t let out that’s why im another personality. I bring out her inner wants and desires.” She blushed as she felt big but knew she could carry more. She purred and said “then take me to the bed. If you store this much I like to see how much the big guy stores .” she laughed and blushed
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Matt grunted feeling April's claws dig into his chest while he spread his seed into April's open womb before feeling her collapse on top of him which he couldn't help but to stroke her hips while she was pressed into him, "I guess that I can do that in a bit. I still don't know much about the two of you. Though I had a feeling you were the same girl." He said to her before seeing her rubbing her belly, "I can't help it. I've been storing up for quite a few years so there will be a lot." He slowly began to sit up where he had her in his lap and was able to wrap his arms around the cat April, "How about we take this to a more comfortable place. Like my bed?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 pm

April arched her back yelling as she orgasmed with him scratching his chest wither claws. She could feel his seed flooding hier insides leaving a little present. April collapse purring. She licked the claw marks she made and said “fine at least purpose to her. You can do then we can wait a bit for the ceremony.” She smirked as she rubbed her belly and said “my my you sure give a lot.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Matt groaned loudly feeling himself soon reaching his limit as he then began shooting his seeds into her open womb enjoying the feeling as he unleashed the floodgates, "I'm not ready to get myself in that serious of a commitment. I'll be good with some quickies for the mean time though." He said to April as his hands moved up and began fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples while she was still on top of him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:21 pm

April gave a pouty face moaning and said “oh you scare to do it now big boy. Do it and I will let you play with her with out me interrupting.” She smirked moaning as he began adding his thrusting to the mix. She arched as her insides began clamping down on him begging fro his release. He could tell she wouldn’t give up till he gave her what she wanted. What he didn’t know was she was acting on aprils deepest desires.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Matt gripped her hips tighter while she was riding him as hard as she was, "I will. Not right now, but I will." He said to April enjoying how she squeezed him while she was busy working him. To help her pleasure he began thrusting up into April wanting to spill his seed into her as much as she was wanting the other April to feel the same way when they had the chance to.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:40 pm

April moaned as she purred nuzzling him her breast rubbing against his chest. She smirked as she rode him faster. She said “mmm your so big but I know you can get bigger.” She winked. Zs she said “then lets surprise her marry me and give her a surprised gift.” Winking knowing he knew what heshe meant. She growled as she moaned rocking her hips as she rode him wanting to feel him all inside her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Matt was enjoying the tight feel of April's tight and moist womanhood wrapping around him as she sunk down on him, "I'm surprised that you haven't done this sooner with that interesting attitude of yours." He said to her taking a hold of her hips and letting her get to her actions so he wouldn't finish too fast and ruin the moment, "Well after today that might just happen." He said to April rubbing her hips while she was on him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

April smirked as she purred leaning down to kiss him. She smirked and said “you better be ready for me.” She laughed as she grabbed his member. She said “oh she want remember this but I so will.” She smirked meowing. She purred and said “you wanted to breed with her for a while haven’t you.’ She smirked as he could read him she moaned as she began to sink on to his member. She gasped and yelped slightly as he broke her hymen making her truly a woman. She took him all in and moaned and said “she is crushing on you even dreams of you marrying her.” She laughed as if thinking it never would happen.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Matt watched as the other side of April came up to the surface when he began taking care of her. He wasn't going to complain since he liked the idea of being with an attractive woman. He was surprised however when she actually ripped and shredded his clothes off before feeling her groping him showing that she really wanted it. It was a little shocking however when April mentioned that she wanted to breed with him going as far as to start masturbating in front of him. He then moved up to April only to get tackled with her on top of him, "I'm ready for your kitty." He said to her giving a pet name feeling his rod pressing into her opening as though begging her to start or he would get into the dominate position.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:03 pm

April moaned more gasping as matt began groping her virgin body. April was helpless under his hue frame. She gasped as he grabbed her breast and he began stimulating her clit. He could feel the moistness growing. She purred as she turned in his arms and he felt himself up against the door as april change before him. Next thing he knew he had a naked neko infront of him. She smirked and said “took you long enough handsome.” She used her claws the nex thing he flet was the shred ing of his cloths. She smirked as she stood back knowing she was naked she admired the sight. She said “mmmm you will do.” She purred though she knew she wanted him. She reached down and grasped his balls and said “mmm you better understand I don’t want protection I want to feel all of you. Though I can sense it you want to breed with me or well both of us. So how about we surprise our little april with a gift.” She smirked as she sat on the counter and began to masturbate infront of him taunting him. She moaned softly when he would step closer she laughed and got up and pounced knocking him down and landing on top. She said “you think you can handle thise.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Matt's hands moved along her frame before he began slipping a hand under her shirt running his hand along her bare stomach while he continued to work with April's body. He was wanting her and badly. His kisses turned into small licks while a hand trailed down under her skirt to start rubbing her through her panties and pushing a finger between her folds eager to pleasure her as well as himself. While he liked this part of her he wondered if there was another way to bring the other side out to see if she would be more fun.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 pm

The other side of april made he smirk as she knew he was giving in. she wanted to see what her big man got.” Aprille mmed as she felt her hair pushed to the side and his lips finding her neck. Aprel wasn’t sure what was going on. She blushed as she loved his warm body against hers. She was bright red as the other her made her push her body closer to his. April said “that feels good.” She looked around his apartment trying to clear her head from what was happening but was becoming extremely hard.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 pm

They arrived at his home soon after where he closed the door behind him. Her words were taunting as though the other side was trying to talk to him and encourage him to go the full way. Her tormenting was working which made him want to go in and take her to his room or start going on the couch so he could put her on her back sooner. The had that was at her side caressing her side was now matched with his another hand as he got behind her and placed a soft kiss to the nape of her neck while his hands were at both of her sides.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 pm

April listened and said “well maybe I like charming good looking guys.” She blushed deep red wondering what was coming over her. She smiled and said “oh im sure they will be. Maybe we can play a shooter though you may end up shooting blanks.” She laughed as her other side was teasing him and encouraging him while also taunting him. She mmed as he held her really clse. She purred soflt as he rubbed her he found no resistance to him moving his hand. She thought about lunch and her other side made her say “how about some meat between two buns.” April ment it like a joke but her other side had a sexual meaning behind it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Matt let a chuckle come up when she mentioned that guys didn't find her attractive, "Maybe I like smart girls." He said to her before he moved his hand while it was at her side, "Yeah. Games might be fun." He said to her though half expected that their games were going to lead to something else later down the line, "So. Anything you would like to eat when we get there?" He asked her wondering if the other half was saying things through her with the hidden meanings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next