Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beautiful leader of the village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The beautiful leader of the village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beautiful leader of the village    The beautiful leader of the village  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 12:44 am

In a sigh of defeat, the young man simply allowed himself to be transported from where he set himself and to where Harumi guided him, "Your control on bandits is fairly atrocious I have to admit." He spoke up just trying to change the subject of his care.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful leader of the village    The beautiful leader of the village  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 12:17 am

"No you must rest please I insist we will talk when you feel better"she5 says kindly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful leader of the village    The beautiful leader of the village  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 12:50 pm

The man grunted as he was forced back to his feet, apparently against his wish, "I will be fine my lady. My kind are easily healed with little effort." He wished to object further but it appeared that he was speaking to a wall for how much good it did.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful leader of the village    The beautiful leader of the village  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Harumi looked him over"first your getting medical atteion then we shall speak"she says helping him to .

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful leader of the village    The beautiful leader of the village  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 8:52 am

As soon as Koi had finished her statement a shadow slowly walked past the shaded windows leading into where the two women sat. The shadow stopped at the doorway before sliding the entry open. The younger man on the other side had clearly seen better days, rather noble attire apparently slashed open in several locations, cuts and scratches showing under his clothing, "I apologize for the lack of prior notice, but after this week I'm a bit too tired to care about that right now." He stated before almost collapsing to his knees in front of Harumi, "I am in need to your assistance if I may request it." He was clearly too tired to be doing this, but he tried keeping himself upright to spite his body.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: The beautiful leader of the village    The beautiful leader of the village  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 12:24 am

Harumi was a beautiful okami pure demon and very high class she was the leader of her pepole and ruled with both a kind heart and an iron fist she was out on a walk on the border of her territory and was single men and demon from all over came to ask for her hand the land was harsh so crops were not a big item but her territory were very good at making wepons after walking near the border she leaves to return to her place
She sighs it was quite dull no new suitors or problems "koi is there anything to do on my sechdule "koi a young advisor sighs"no my lady there is not please relax"the small brunette said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful leader of the village    The beautiful leader of the village  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beautiful leader of the village
Page 1 of 1