Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:29 pm

The sounds of men, children and the alike screaming into the air begging for someone any one to save them from this nightmare. The demoness closes her soft golden color eyes ,turning her head away from the sounds and now focusing on her new lord. What next amazed her , never in her life time as she seen any human perform such a strong spell. Yes weaker demons could easily do such a spell like this with out harming one self in the process. There she stood watching the flames around them entwine into a vortex around his fist then a gust of wind blow from around his hand showing no sign of fire, Maybe some smoke and left overs from the large flames but that was it.

As the female looked around the used to be Monndy village , what she couldn’t see because of the large flames was now seen, lots of burning bodies , other soldiers killing off any survivors. This disgust the demoness in a way trying to hide the look of it as well. She kept her eyes only on the man that didn’t end her life ,watching him clean up his sword, the same very sword he used to kill the many innocent civilians that once lived a normal life.

Many people see that demi goats and demonic goats look the very same, the only thing that separate the two is power . Demon goats have longer horns and have incredible powers that no human can comprehend . This rare beautiful demoness looked up at the strong human male and spoke in a soft voice trying to surpass her anger towards this man. “ my name is uma Estrella rose don’t call me any thing else but my name. Now my lord, tell me the location of your home land for me to teleport us to this location?” She added giving him a gentle bow showing her respect as his new former servent.

Once he have informed his location the female demoness clapped both her hands together making a very loud sound, then out of thin air a large cloud of pink and blue smoke circled around the two of them. “ massive teleportation!” She casted a very powerful teleportation spell that only demons her kind and use. And soon after spell was cast the next second the two of them was now in a new location, a place uma has never seen before , the pink smoke vanish into the thin air. The female looked around “ as I expected... the ralm of the humans...” she whispered.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 11:21 am

Sir Rolland couldn't hear the screaming of the few non-combatants, all that seems to matter was the objective he set for himself right before him. The rare female before him was a prize to behold even as she seemed to struggle with the fact that he had left an ultimatum for her to decide, even as the flames roared around them. It was when he heard those three words when smirk pulled on one side of his face, "Then you shall live." He pulled his blade away from her throat and turned his head to the raging flames around them, his ignited fist rose and clenched itself, with that action the flames around him that he had initially cast began sucking into his clenched fist like a swirling twister, "My mission is finished then. You, "He started now looking to his new captive, "let us be on our way." He started wiping the dried blood from his blade with his gloved hand before slipping the runed blade into the sheath on his hip.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:37 am

many things change over the course of many years, first man learned how to enhance this unknown powerful energy known as magic. Then second, humans learned how to used this strong energy such as casting spells and using they’re magic to destroy what ever they wish around them. Then soon after a new race came into view. Demons, angles,bug like humans, and so on. These beast from out of no where began to walk the earth. Sadly none of them didn’t expect to come facing evil, which is the human race. First humans were scared of the all mighty demons, that was until thy found out about they’re weakness. Once a demon of any kind steps foot onto the world of the living will forever be trapped and they’re full powers Is reduced in half. And because of this demons was sent off to slaves trades or to hide in small secluded areas, so finding one was rare.

————————————————————————————————————
The village known as ‘Monndy village’was under attack the roaring flames swallowing the lives as it grows out of control. In this small village lived many different type of creatures, many demi human began to run for they’re lives. Others like the elves and the stronger beast hold they’re ground ready for a fight. Which sadly was a mistake on their part.

A young female goat with soft white fur was garbing her things from her smal little house. As the smell of smoke ran through the house she quickly stuffed her sack with things she owned and would never let go. Then grabbing a long green robe , the female began to run to the door.

This female isn’t just a demi human. But instead she was a very rare race of demon, a female goat demoness. She made the mistake of entering the world of the living to start a new enjoyable life, but instead she wasn’t aware of this evil curse god put onto the soil of the earth. This demoness used to be one of the strongest of her kind, all she can do know that is to use strong attack spells and healing spells but that was about it. She hade no family, no friends, but she hade one goal, and that was to become someone new. She hated this feeling of being weak and powerless, maybe one day human and the other creatures will live in harmony? Her head shook to this.

Running out into the thick flames the female demoness yelled . “ cooling flames!” And soon after the flames that was in her way whent down ever so slightly making it easier to run through. With her sack in her arm and the robe covering her body from any sparks of flames from hitting her body, the screams of agony, the screams of children wanting to be saved. The female quickly turned to see where that cry was coming from and she now understood she gasped seeing a man with a large roaring flames behind him. His eyes showed no emotion, quickly the female turned around and began to run away but tripped out of fear. She turned to this man once more watching him inch closer and watching him speak his words.

She listened to every word that spit from his lips. Then she thought of a moment. ‘ what should I do? I can use some of my stronger spells to keep him in place while I make a brack for it? But if I do that he’ll hunt me down... I guess I have no choice but to agree to his words.. maybe once he gets to trust me I can kill him and live my own life ?’ Different questions ran throughout over and over in her mind . And in the end she slowly nodded her head to the human male slowly forcing her self up to her feet as she looked up at his very scary appearance. Her mouth moved to answer his question,” I choose life.. “ she added with a bow
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 6 Eskel-10
Fifty years ago demons and the unnatural forces began to make its way into the realm of mortal man. In their haste they failed to notice that they became substantially weaker once they passed through the veil, and in turn made themselves vulnerable to the humans that they intended to conquer. In some instances the females suffered through the slave trade, others became more amiable after they realized that they came to the same power as the humans if not becoming substantially weaker than the race they claimed were weak, and in other instances formed their own nations and homes in the uninhabited or formerly inhospitable lands that the humans had yet to attain or had no desire to obtain for themselves.

In time the hostilities began to subside with most of the new races and the humans. Some however kept to the old ways of thinking and tried to continue gaining power in this new realm with the ever present goal of conquest. The humans however never showed weakness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fire danced along the thatched roofs and wooden huts of a claimed demonic force settlement that had been advancing through human claimed lands. Instead of sending a large military force against this possible threat they sent a single human that had learned to harness a few of the demonic magics, this human most proficient in the arts of flame and sword. A knight that had built notoriety for being a vicious force of nature, Sir Rolland the Inferno.

In the single man mission he had started slaughtering his way throughout the armed forces that he had been expecting. With flame in one hand and steel in the other he cut down the opposing forces that attacked him as he merely entered the settlement. With each fallen combatant, the flames he wielded grew hotter and his sword sang its twisted note while the runed blade carved through armor and demonic flesh alike. The berserk grin and fire in his eyes fell upon heaps of his enemies until he came to the single survivor left in the settlement, another mage if the figure's attire had anything to say.

Sir Rolland's countenance, as he walked through his own flames, gave the look of demonic being. Especially with his eyes glowing the brilliant amber against the angry red flames behind him. It was like seeing the devil himself advancing on the last soul left alive. When he was close enough, he found small differences with this mage opposed to the other fighters that he left in his wake to get here. This one was a female. He stopped in his tracks once she had tripped over her own feet in fear of the devil that approached her. He stood in his place and stared at the female demon before him, "If you wish not to taste death on your lips, you shall belong to me." The red, tattered cape at his back wafted in the rising temperatures around him while he lifted his sword to remove the hood and revealed her nature, "The choice is yours, your life however belongs to me."

(I feel so much better about this and glad that I got a hold of my computer. Where you want to take this is up to you, it's your story after all. And the pic was honestly the best thing that I could think of to match the image in my head.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6