Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-03-08

The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 6:50 am

Trushi takes two more coins with the man's face out of his pocket and shows them to the man.

"I found three of these in a guarded cell at the old treasury. I thought they were of importance because they were being protected heavly so I took them... What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:36 am

Seeing the glint of gold made the man curious. He wasn't one to steal, yet something told him that he should take it and listen to the intruder. He cautiously stepped forward, and slowly reached towards the coin. When he was close enough, he snatched the coin from the intruder's hand and stepped back quickly. He raised the coin to eye level and upon inspection, it was a very familiar coin.

He debated whether or not to continue talking to the intruder and show no sign of aggression. He decided that he would listen to the coin again. It was an old habit of his, where when he had to come to a seemingly important decision, he would flip it. Heads and he'd talk to the intruder, tails and he would run the intruder off.

He put the coin to rest on his closed hand, part of it resting on his thumb and another part on his finger. In one swift movement, he flicked his thumb up, watching the coin go spinning into the air before coming back down where his open palm was. The coin landed and he then placed his palm holding the coin onto the back of his other hand. He lifted up his hand.

Heads.

Oh well, the coins never lie.

He then threw the stick to the side, showing that he now meant no harm. "Where did you get this from?"
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Backing up slowly pulls a gold coin with the man's younger face on it. "I found this coin a year ago in a treasury I think it may belong to you." Trushi holds out the coin for the man to take.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:15 pm

"How do I know I can trust you," he asked, seeing the intruder step closer. He mentally prepared himself for a fight. If a fight happened.
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Trushi still not able to remember who the man was started walking forward to disarm him then halted thinking how many of then there could be.

"The kingdom is under controll by an evil force I fled while in a prison cart. They seem to act like zombies. There was a attack happening by the rebels when it happended I was helping the rebels. But all of a sudden I saw a black and purple glowing cloud slowly burst above the castle and I broke out and ran. Some thives tried to take me to there base farther away but I escaped and came here. Can you help me?" Trushi slowly took off his hood to reveal be was half wolf.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:58 pm

The stick was still at the ready, held in both hands and pointed at the intruder. Despite saying he wasn't here to trouble the man, he still glared at him, suspicion poking at the back of his head. He didn't hesitate to respond.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Trushi being half human half wolf was afraid he would be hunted. He took his hand off his dagger and turned around slowly. Slightly recognizing the man he turned fully around becoming more nervous.

"How do I know you kind sir, I am not here to trouble you."
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:22 pm

The man walked through the forest with a bundle of sticks tucked under his left arm. He sighed, looking up at the orange sky, where it turned red just at the horizon. "Not much time," he muttered. He shook his head, making his shoulder-length brown hair go with his movements. He had an unshaven face to go with this as well as thin clothing, ragged with holes in multiple areas.

He turned to his left, then his right, spotting another decent looking dead tree limb. He walked right over to it and grabbed it, tucking it away with the rest of its siblings under his arm. He nodded to himself, deciding that this would be the last one for the day. Then he turned and started to walk back in the direction of his makeshift home, it being a cave just at the edge of the forest.

He trudged on, seeing the sky slowly go from orange, to red, to purple. It was another half hour before he made it. He sighed, glad to be home until he heard a voice.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

His eyes went wide. He slowly got into a crouched position and lay the branches down carefully to not make any noise. He then dug through the bundle, and pulled out a branch that looked to have a decently pointed end to it. He wasn't particularly satisfied. But this would have to do.

He walked in slowly to not draw any attention, with his makeshift weapon at the ready. He inched closer and closer to the man who had called out. He stopped 8 feet away, assuming it was a safe distance. "Don't move," he said. "Turn around, slowly."
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm

*Trushi walks into the cave looking for help* "Hello? Any one here?"
Back to top Go down
SirTrushi
New Poster
SirTrushi

PostSubject: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:51 am

The Country Of Luria Is Under Control By The Possessed King And Queen.It all happened after a rebilian. The Only People Who Can Stop It Have Been Pushed Into Another Part Of The Island Thousands Of Miles Away. An Evil Force Is Controlling The Kingdom Turning Anyone There Into Mindless Zombies. The Kingdom
Controlls All The Trade And Water Routes. All The Other Village's Are Running Out Of Water And Suplies.

Last edited by SirTrushi on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)   The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Rebel Of Luria (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: