Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:46 pm

The war between the two other countries finally ended but now shany has her own prablems, with the mother country at her tail with Dept, same followed with her having to get married, now for her own people to stay and trust her once more they made a vote, wishing to see miss shany with a husband, to see if she's not truly sexiest. Biting her nail in worry she wasn't paying attention, bumping into her old enamy the demoness quickly looked up and gave him a hateful look. As she grawled."done of your fucking..." she stoped and took a deep breath and just walking around him. The land was slowly sliping from her finger tips, she needed to find someone any one .. the learder of the flower land will no longer be in power is she didnt get married soon or showed that she has a man. Stoping her self, removing her finger from her lips, and now holding it in a tight fist. "I..I.. thanks to you am ruined!" She yelled turning around and blushing bright red. " When you let the mdn out the revote! And now I have the fucking mother country up my ass! And thanks to you my people will not stay any longer unless they see me with a male mate! " The back of her thoat begain to burn, after many generations of the flower family being in charge , she will not let something so simple slip from her fingers. "Now I have to find a mate .. soon.. or else... " she moved her hands into her hair playing with the long strands of black as the learder of the land is in worry. " That's right! Why should I tell you! Its not that you care that is! I bet your glad to see me suffer!" She yelled before turning around and walking away, now lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Daiki was still roaming around the countryside as he had the ultimate disappointment in scaring the two nations into forming a treaty after seeing the devastation he caused to the land of flowers. He walked through the kingdom once more, and he saw just how much things changed, which it did not change for the better. He so happened to bump into Shany once more, and he looked down upon her not too happy with her. "What happened to your kingdom?" he asked. He was a pretty smart cookie, and he could tell when the country was in a economic depressiion.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 12:08 am

Showing gis true power , his real power, of what he hade deep inside him. Finally it let loose and soon the flowers , and the ground from under them, demolish in no time, the females paniced at this sudden power, as the flowers burn ,as the land from under them destroyed. The ground shook and there shany open with her lips softly opening, first she was frozen in gear as her beloved flowers burn into noyhing but ash, no time the leader of the land of flowers raised up from her trance and was just ready to kill that wolf, and the questions the nurse asked shany was just tossed aside, her anger filled her chest, burning with the need to kill, her red eyes glowing, as she bare her fangs. She stoped and watch him leave, calming her self downnshe didnt say a word, as her main problem is the gossip the females made about her lies. Things got worse when the older vampire begain to blot about her dark past to every one he hasn't seen. In a blink of an eye every thing return to normale, there shany snaped her fingers and made a new rule, no out siders, noy one is allowed in this land.

After that ungrateful day, families begain to leave, as they know shany is not going to change, and the lirs she said, and puting all the kind men behind bars. Shany was loseing people, in large numbers, before it got out of hand, shany got dressed into her normale long white dress and a purple courset. "People!" She yelled not wanting no one to leave, she knew she messed up she knew what she did wrong but she will still not change the way she is. She asked her people to say ,just abit longer, she'll even lower tax if they stay, as she needs them to stay for them to work off her land, yo pay off her payments. The last thing she wants is to be going through a Dept. Even though, the monster countries want her to get married, and they even gavr her a do date, and if not married by this date, they will go down there and take the land by force. Shany asked her people what they wanted and gave them there request, as for the men she has locked up for years. The many men dont like her, nor do they want to say, but even though shany baged, they changed thete minds and they will only stay, if there is a man by her side. Once again in a full circle, she needs a husband, or else she loses both her land and her people. Maybe? No! There has to be a noyher man to takr her, and after asking many men aloy of them said no, either because they dont like her, nor the fact that alot of them are married them self's. Shany ponder this for a long time. Walking on the border of her land she needed to walk, and rummers begain to spread about shany, biting her nails she sorry, with her arm wraped around her stomach as her breast bounce lightly as she walked. Lost in heavy thought, who can dhe marry? Who can she trust? Alot of the people og the land wished her luck, as finding a man for her is rather impossible.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 5:34 am

Daiki watched the flowers, and he postulated what the secret behind the powers were. When he was placed into the dungeon, he was already drawing a transmutation circle in the wall using his claws, which the boys were curious as to what he was doing. "What are you doing?" one of them asked. Daiki ignored him as he continued to draw the elaborate "art piece". He looked at the vampire and smirked. "She has no idea the hell I can bring her, but maybe this will let her know that I can destroy her castle with a ease" he said with confidence before he clapped his hands together then thrusted them into the ground.

While Shany was giving her speech, the ladies looked off towards a blue beam of light that shined up into the heavens before there was a large violent explosion. A mushroom cloud rose into the sky, and debris hailed down upon the crowd. "What was that!?" one of them gasped. "I thought Shany's spell was supposed to protect the village from the war?" another asked. "I think it was that wolf!" the nurse muttered. "How? A wolf can't do that sort of thing!" another woman suggested. "He could have blown up the entire castle!" the nurse added before she looked at Shany worried. She did not understand what happened, but the damage that was done was clear.

The men in the basement coughed and hacked up dirt and dust from their lungs before they stared at the giant hole torn out of the wall and up into the ground level. Daiki looked over at them aloof before he walked out of the giant hole. The men's jaw dropped not sure what just happened as they never saw that kind of magic before. They believed that he could destroy the entire castle; although, this was probably because he was an outsider and had a thorough education. He took note of the flowers, and he started drawing a Transmutation array. He clapped his hands together and thrusted them into the dirt which as the women came to surround them, a red light spread out from the array, and all the flowers that were touched by the light burst into flames. The petals were incinerated, and to everyone's horror, those hateful yellow eyes started them down as the fields continued to burn as hot as his hatred towards everyone. "Do you hate me now!?" he raised his voice. He was trying to provoke her into killing him. He pointed right at her and snarled. "You could have let me through! I did not want to be here, and you held me here against my will!" he shouted before he started to walk off. "It's people like you that makes me lose faith in humanity...so goddamn stupid!" he muttered.

When he left the boundary, he restored the fields and the castle with another Transmutation array, and the men and women stood there looking around at everything as if nothing had ever happened. "Just who is that guy?" one of the boys asked. "One with a lot of problems!" The nurse said before she looked towards Shany. "What were you thinking on keeping a man like that locked up? You're lucky no one got hurt!" she said before she trailed off. "Was that intentional?" she muttered as she looked around at everything been fixed. "Why would he fix everything?" she asked. The women were beginning to gossip and question the lies they were told about men.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 10:41 pm

The secret has finally arrived out of the bag. As shany being a cat her self, the expression 'the cat is out of the bag' is now puy into reality, as the young nurse words provoke the angered male. Which the females of the land yelled and shreak when seeing a male. As from shanys four years as a leader has told the females of the land about how she sees men: as crule, unwanted, killers, lustfilled monsters, and animles. Many of the men shany has captured are family men, workers, father's, and kind men. She locked up these men for no criminal act, other then them being male. As male wolf ran off, shany has just givin up on him untill she looked out the windoe to see that a few young boys following him as well. There she needed to takr action, she raised her hand and her other hand the female pulled out a black neck neck and no time the flowers begain to die, and a large barrier made up of flower petals and magic, closeing them off. Shany place a spell on it as only females and her self could leave past it. The last thing shany did before the women of the village hot close to the males. The boys and the male wolf yuki telaported into a large dark area, where other larger males, being wolves, humans, demons . These where the males that has been locked up since shany took charge, the same men that are kind and have a family of there own.The one thing that was keeping them there, is the strong spell shany placed , keeping them locked up and unable to excape. Now there is daiki locked up with the boys that followed him and wanted to be free from this land too, afraid of there future.

Shany quckly ran down the hall to calm the women of the land, before leaving she puy on a purple scarf to cover the to part of her dress. Walking out side she made her speach, to tell the ladyes that this will not happen again, and that to look up at the world. But how can they? When there lovers and childern are stuck in jail just because of there sex. What shany needed is yo be slaped into reality, and to show that men, are people to. Meanwhile while there stuck in the basement, behind bars. The area got loud as some of the men where pissed of or planing revenge of shany. A good looking vampire smoking on a cigarette he has a package of them as he sells cigarettes for a living. He took a drag of his cigarette and spoke in a loud voice gor every one to here." Liston to her talk.. she's a nasty one to talk to. Sorry new comers , looks like she traped ya here.. " the men sat down and clam them self's down noe yhe loud room dieing down into silence. As the male vampire spoke. " Ive been living with the flower family for years.. and i know every secret abouy her.. every little thing, that's why she puy me down here to keep shut, but she doesnt know I have a daughter that works here.. sadly iy took four years for her to get to work ay this place but she finaly did it." he stoped and looked over twords daiki, " welcome, wish to know about the she devil , to basically use her dark secret agents her?" He asked before looking at the time." We have plenty of time before my daughter comes to free ud from this death trap, lucky no one has died here because the chief is a sweat kind women." He finish watching the youbg boys cry and worry about being stuck here for ever.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Daiki looked at her defiantly as he continued to resist his tie downs. "Tch, you're a liar! You can't hate men and choose to help one!" he shouted. He growled when she left him, but he was not done yet with his escape. After being under a lot of stress, the post to one of his hands snapped, and he soon began untying his restraints, which an attractive nurse caught what he was going. Instead of blocking him off, she ran in fear to go find Shany. "Milady! Your prisoner has escaped!" she shrieked. She had no idea what was going on with this man, but she knew that all men inside the castle were prisoners; although, she did not realize her actions made the situation worse. There was a loud crash of glass and the gasps and shrieks of women. "A Man!? Quick! Kill that beast!" they all said. Daiki was not happy with the enhanced hatred drawn towards him, but the little boys were sad that this would be their future also. They were already despised by their mother and everyone else, which some of them followed after him hoping to escape with him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 7:43 am

Shany tryed her best to heal him, she manged to stop the internal bleeding. But once he woke up , things seem the same. First while he was unconscious shany rebuild the wall to make sure it wouldn't happen again, then she came back and tied him down. And glad she did, because once that wolf awaken from his sleep, he fought against the rope caseeing more pain on gis body. Sadly shany didnt speak, but instead watched him. Maybe he'll tire out, but it was confuseing that this very self contained women is helping this mutt. She stoped and slowly pressed her hand over his hand for comfort. " Look... I know you hate me.. am sorry. Am sorry I call you a mutt.. and like I said its not you its me I dont like men.. but, if you please stay untill your better.. because killing your self is never the way to go." She added and the night dress she seem to be wearing is a long almost see through white dress, showing her pink nipples from the other side of the frabric, and her curves. As hdr hair hang loose and low, with nothing in it but her hair. Shany sigh and soon got up and leave the wolf to panic and yell in anger, as she tryed to calm him, so maybe leaving him there tied to the bed will fix it?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 3:41 am

Daiki was about to cross into the battlefield when he got caught up in the explosion thanks to the energy ball hitting it. He flew back far enough to not get hit by the subsequent attack. He stood up, and he marched towards the opening. He was cut up, but he would be labeled as the walking wounded. He refused her help when she tried to pull him away. "What are you doing!?" he raised his voice. He growled as her trying to get away. "I don't need your help! I don't need to be healed! Just let this mutt get put down so he's out of your hair! He's a boy afterall!" he scolded her. He passed out for some reason; although, later he would find out he had some internal bleeding.

Next thing he knew was that he was in a warm bed with the busty curvy full figured woman from before watching him carefully. He quickly discovered that he had been tied down to the bed to prevent escape. He pulled against the restraints causing the bed to groan and creak as it struggled to keep the powerful male in check. He snarled and tried to transform, but he could not as he did not have the energy to do so. He flexed his muscle, and the ropes cut into his skin. He was too pissed off to care about the additional damage he inflicted on himself, but it was obvious he would not care afterwards anyway. He did not want to be here...she was wasting her time and effort with him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:59 pm

As he ran off into the war zone, shany worryed for abit before waving her hand to the side and not careing. She was about to speak but so far, no words left her knowing he will not turn back. While he ran off into the battle field, what stoped him was the large barrier type made of flower petals, which soon explode when a missile hit one of them. But that left a open spot, soon the other side begain to Randomly shoot that onr spot destroying the earth from under. The war zone where two ends are at war, over something so small as to who the river belongs to. Large boams, and oyher powerful gun pounder killing the land under his feet, and it was a good yhing the village wasnt close to the war frount. Quckly shany ran over and used her powers to cover up yhe shield, it was to late. More and more gun pounder exploted the land, large mass shaping the ground from under them, shany jumped up to find flat land. Landing flat on her feet she grabed the male wolf man, and took him to safty. Somthing inside her clicked, and to save him.. he owes her, but not yet... right now.. things needs to be fixed and addresses quickly as yo that meaning help with his wounds." Here am great when it comes to healing!" She yelled looking in her side bag, being a soft pink pulling out some achaole and some white frabric." Since your a wolf your wounds shouldnt be.. too bad.." she whispered..
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Daiki looked at her amused. "Tch, sounds like backhanded kindness to me. You've done nothing but insult me. I can care less what you think of me anymore" he muttered. He did not believe her, but he gritted his teeth pushing back his attraction not wanting biology deter him from his ultimate goal. He closed his eyes and sighed. "If that's the case then I best be on my way!" he said as he took off running towards the war. He was too hurt to allow someone to handle his wounds. It was just too tender, and putting pressure on it made it numb. Pulling away would make him experience more discomfort. This woman had too many prejudices towards him, that it was pointless to accept her help. He'd rather do without the insults and animosity. He had to put up with that shit for most his life now. He kept running and he did not look back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:23 pm

Her ears twiched and ponited up to a fine tip, as with her demonic eyes slowly glow red in anger. Bavking away as he yelled hearing his word. How dear he?! I'm asking from yhe bottom of my heart for him to stay and yet hsre he stands on my land declineing my offer! "Am trying to show kindness to you! And here you are acting like a man! " She bit her tounge knowing if she said more he might leave. Then the last few words that left his mouth got the young demons to blow up in fury. "Ay lest someone fucking cares about your existence!" She yelled geting closer to him, as her large breast squashed close to his chest, as he got to feel there softness. Shany didn't know this as she was in anger. Now sne anwered his questions."I would have stop! Because unlike most demons I have completed control! And I do not I just dont trust.." she stoped and backed away from him with her arms crossed." I jusy don't trust men.. there is nothing with your kind! I mean it's not like I.. care about you or any thing! It's just I was born hateing men.. so its noy that your a mutt.. even though you need a bath..." she waved her hand at him. Showing abit of sarcasm in her voice, as it calms down to her calm voice. Shany hated doing this so she just shook her head and crossed her arms." Just ... you know what.. do what you want!" She added crossing her arms, as she just thinks that hes just like all men.. but her heart speaks. Her heart, wishes to have him, and him alone.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Daiki looked at her skeptically when she said that she was not afraid of him, but he was not pleased with her calling him a mutt. He was not going to forget that she said this to him either. He jerked his arm away from her when she grabbed onto it trying to stop him. He was more pissed off at her when she offered him a place to stay. "The fuck kind response is that!? You want to be rid of me, and now you want me to stay!? Tch, you certainly show how much you value a person's life when you treat them lower than dirt" he raised his voice before he continued onward. "I don't need your pity! After all, I'm just a filthy mutt to you!" he said. He was a very cynical person, and he found her shift in attitude suspect. "You only changed your tone because you feel responsible for whatever happens to me. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and allow you to kill me? I wouldn't have fought back...or would you have stopped then? Which is it? Do you really hate my existence? or are you just acting out because of your insecurities?" he said after he stopped briefly. "I hate hypocrites!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Shany Liston to the male wolf and roled her eyes to the left. Before he walked pasted the curvy women. The Yuki placed both her hands on her hipd , raiseing an eye brow when yelled. Which shany grawled back."am not afraid! Of a disgusting mutt!" She yelled the air picked up, as long strands of black and red hair raise up to the wind, her ears twiched abit . Her mouth open softly ready to add untill he walked ywords the direction of the war zone. There was one thing shany hated and that was watching someone kill them self, basically giving up on life. Before he could ho any further, shany grabed his strong muscler arm and pulled him back."hay! " She cough lightly , she stoped using her lpud voice and spoke in a calm one." How about this, you stay at my castle for a while untill you feel better.. I dont like watching people get them self's killed.." she added showing that one side of her kind heart.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Daiki looked back at her finding her logic in question. "I'm already past halfway through here...if I turn back now, I'll be spending more time in your land than I would be if I continued on my way" he said before he glared at her. "You're just like all the others! Hateful and Afraid!" he muttered in response to her calling him a mutt. He smirked at her when she mention suicide. "I know...why do you think I go there?" he said as he continued on. "I have no purpose for this world anymore. I can't stand being around people like you. I hate this world I live in" he said as he shown no hesitation to those words.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:17 pm

The female yuki looked into gis hopless eyes, that once belong to a human. Standing straight, as the sun beam down on the two creatures, shany being her self, she could tell this men has gone through hell and back. But this is her land, and will noy let someone like him pass. "I dont care! Either pay up or turn around!" She spoke in her rude outburst. Even thought she hates men with a passion, her eyes still trace his body, aweing his body. From his long traces of black locks to his muscles atound his neck and chest. Then between his lags, there the female syoped her self looking away, as she has never made love to a male before, and even though her mind says no, her own iner loins wished to be touched. Poniting behind him, shr added again."leave! Mutt!" Dhe added almost crushing yhe poor man, buy as he turned around she also begain to speak more." Besides! The land behind me is in a war, so going there is basically suicide." She added looking up at him, with her dark wine color eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 F5929225421fef521c528f54f7cb5562-d6l479n

Daiki was young broken man who wondered the region without any sense of purpose. He was not always this way however, as he was a very strong skilled warrior. One day changed all that when an invading wolf youkai came in to seek revenge for a humiliating defeat. Upon their imminent defeat, Daiki was bitten, and his humanity was stripped from him. He did not think of it much until he transformed on the following full moon. His comrades attacked him, and they ran him out of the village. When he turned back, he no longer bared a resemblance to a human, but that of a wolf youkai. He was somber and quiet as he grieved of the loss of the man he once was. He did not pay any attention to the youkai woman talking to him. The direction he was heading was not towards the castle but around it. He only wore a fur loin cloth that did nothing to keep the eyes from wondering over his glorious tempting physique. His tail only drew more attention to his firm shapely cute buttocks, but he stopped for a moment looking towards the sun trying to judge his direction. "I'm just passing through...I have no interest in this place. It's just in the way from where I'm going" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 Shanyflower_by_ssflowerss-dany43i

The land of flowers, after this land being taken advantage of by many other naboring lands. The none stop generation from each female flower pass down to take the lead, and care for the land. Other lands, once a leader is married or gives her self over to a male, that male will take control of the land and the female will no longer take back her thorn. After thousands of years of the flower land still staying strong, shany took the throne. Staying at her name, people knows miss flower as a powerful ruler that is rather sexiest twords men.

Once she turned 20 in demon years, she made a rule that no men are allowed in her land, the only men allowed are smll boys and pre teens with there mothers still. Shany keeped her land gaurded by using her flowers, before her place on the throne her mother took the plat, making a spell to keep the land safe, which to do so, she made a spell into the flowrrs ,as they act like a shield if any boams or powerfull rockets hit the land from other countries. Once the flower petals feel any type of gun powder the flowers around them blow up into a cloud of pedals covering the built before it hit the earth below. This keeps the land safe, same with the near by towns.

Shany still young , and has only been taking care of the land for 4years in demon years. Her hair long and black with red ends, her demons eyes glowing a bright wine red. Her long dress snow white, as with her courset keeping her waist tight pushing her breast up, now her top dress tryed to cover as much as possible but it was rather difficult with her large breast. Never smiled in her life, the demoness keep this land in an iron grip, watching the land with her halk eyes for any intruders. As the men around her land knew, how dark and crule this lady is, maybe she needs a tast of her own medicine? Or maybe someone to cuddle? Every onr knew of these seeing the female ruler rule there land, while a war broke loose. With her curvy shaped hips and nice sized thighs she looks like the perfect women. Because of her nature of being rude and disrespectful towards men and keeps things to her self, she hasnt manged to find a man.. maybe durning this time of war, she'll find someone that wants her for who she is? Or pick the man she wants.

Shany the leader of the land of flowers, walked through her land, pasted the small flower villige,and into the field of flowers, that shine from random colors of pink, yellow, and white. The demons stood there for a while taking in the air untill her cat ear twitched, heating heavy foot steps, and also snelling a heavy smell. Turning around raisirng her hand in the air and waved her hand softly."sir wolf, may I ask why your here, trespassing on my land?" She warned with a voice deep and rather calm, making her sound older then she is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: