Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tale you don't know

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The tale you don't know  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 1:10 am

he is busy more now then ever with feeding her and the lives inside her as well as their growing child so he is usually gone hunting for food for her or taking care of anything she may need

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 1:10 pm

soon red is pregnant with twins she sits in a rocking chair rocking slightly to calm the growing life in her she sings a luluby to the younges in her arms the picture of motherhood
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:13 pm

her husband nuzzles them both he is glad the child is well and his mate is happy again

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:06 pm

Red smile and hugs her husband and youngest
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 6:05 am

He got up and took the youth in his arms "it is not your fault do not cry we are not angry at you"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 1:55 am

"I'm sorry I worried you and Mom I didn't want to scare you"she wimper
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:04 am

he kissed her then opened the door with her still in his embrace and saw their youngest child "what's wrong" he asked the youth

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:23 pm

she smiles and kisses him happily and says"I love you so much"and the wraps her arms around his neck as thier yonges knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 12:36 pm

The big black bad wolf smiled wickedly at the suggestion of making love with her. "I would like that." he replied to her.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:10 am

red smiles knowing her child is well again she soon comes to her shared room and kisses her harry husband deeply she really needed someone to ease her tension and was in ticing him to do so red smiks"i was thinking mabye we could have a little love making tonight my big bad wolf "she giggiled ans proceeded to group his man hood firmly but gently

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:46 pm

her father thank the doctors and as sooon as their child can leave the hospital they take her home

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 12:03 am

Soon the girl gets better
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 pm

the doctors do cpr and everything to resurect the child

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Soon thier daughter stopped breathing the mother cries
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:43 pm

He cried fearing the worst.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:52 pm

She stay as she holds her other hand
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 1:08 am

he stayed beside the bed as the doctors used saline and ice to bring down her fever he held her small hand "dont leave us" he whispered

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 12:09 am

Sadly enough the child got worse and had to go to the hospital she stays by the child side as her husband hand is on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 4:37 pm

he said he would and on the way home from his work he did stop to pick up some medicine then went home to his family

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:33 pm

She asked him to pick something medication on the way home
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 pm

The father went to work as usual but worried about his child
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Soon one of the young got sick she puts him in bed and keeps them warm iws the youngest dai he was sick with a fever
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 pm

He slept with her all night
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 5:45 pm

She kisses him very happily as they turn in for the night and sleep soundly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 9:05 pm

he kissed her back. he was completely speechless

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale you don't know    The tale you don't know  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale you don't know
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next