Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)

Go down 
2 posters

Shall we include Transgender and Hermaphrodite as their own category?
Yes, They should be in separate categories.
Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_vote_lcap75%Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Yes, They should be in the same category.
Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_vote_lcap0%Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, They shall remain in the Taboo category.
Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_vote_lcap0%Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure/no opinion
Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_vote_lcap25%Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)   Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Omu i cant get the new posts to the top in the herm area can you help me fix that?

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)   Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 9:53 pm

I did not vote. I did nor know which one to vote for
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)   Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 8:46 pm

One more day! I will close the polls after 10pm PST
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)   Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 8:43 pm

Two more weeks
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)   Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Only three more weeks!
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)   Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 am

After giving a lot of thought, I wanted to add more diversity and to better serve the LGBTQ community of our site, but I want to know your thoughts about making Transgender and Hermaphrodite rps as their own categories?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)   Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transgender and Hermaphrodite categories (Polls Close on 8/7/16)
Page 1 of 1