Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd couple PRIVET

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:18 pm

All that had happened this morning and last night brought Terry to think really hard about everything. How doing his job is now difficult dealing with Zinkix being half naked all the time. And it hard for a man who attended to her. After all she's a client in which an employee cannot pursue our relationship. Never before Terry felt so conflicted and confused. " i can't work like this," he said to her after she told him not to quit. At this point he just want it quit, If not for Zinkix hugging him and looking to his eyes deeply. "don't make me say it, I can't work like this. Girls who are messy and lazy are usually off-putting for me, Even if they are very attractive but somehow with you, you get me reacts snd i can't control it." When she asked him to cook something. Alex broke out of a hug and went into the kitchen. " what would you like?" he completely forgot he still dressed in a towel but at the same time didn't care and cooked. " you have to promise me something, At least put on some clothes whenever I have to come over. I disliked looking at things I can't have. I'm still a man after all, a man with needs. Think about how frustrating this is for me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Zinkix was doing the same thing, she wasn't even looking at the TV any more, all her thoughts was on Terry, thinking about kissing up and down his naked body, while she slowly moved her soft hands to his hardern shaft. Her day dream ended to Terry coming into the room with a tawle wraped around him wast. Slowly turning twords terry her eyes open wide and quckly waved her hands back and forth once he said he was planing on quiting." No no! Please don't your the most fun survers I have ever hade and that's saying something! So what I saw your hard dick?! And so what you made a mistake here and there, your human! We all make mistakes! You made this one mistake,so please stay. Next week I want you to go to that album cover deal, I need you to keep my lazyness in check and I don't want to go out side! Look your clothing is in the dryer if.. I did it right.. " awhile ago zinkix manged to find her pink shirt as she slowly walked over to Terry and wraped her arms around his body, not wanting him to quite." Don't quite please.." She said softly keeping her head on his muscler chest. Looking up the random vishens from her day dream came into view, as there lips make contact, while Terry pins her to the wall adding his stranth into the kiss, while he moves his hands to on of her large sized breast. Zinkix was so lost in her day dream that she didn't notice the fact that her eyes was on him. Blushing a light red as her soft blue eyes looked away to the side in abearestment." Ummm before you change cook me food am hungery" she added looking away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:27 pm

It didn't do any good waking him up with shouting. Terry is out cold because of the lack of sleep, stress, and sexual frustration. Even in a state of rest Zinkix was still in his head through a dream. It's wasn't difficult imagining Zinkix naked from the times Terry saw her wearing only underwear. So he started having a wet dream. While sleeping on the bed Terry rest for 4 hours before waking. Until he did, the dream took place in Zinkix's bedroom, on the bed making love with shared passionate kissing. Terry woke when it was getting to the good and dirty part, "where are my clothes," he look around finding himself naked under the bed sheets l. He came into the living room wrapped in a towel. At this point he'd really care about the embracement and picked his clothes off the floor to place in the dryer. "I would understand if you want to fire me for this, in fact I'm thinking about quitting."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 10:38 am

Zinkix placed the warm tost in her mouth and begin to eat it with the boiled egg until watching his body fall to the floor. Almost choking on her food she placed the plate to the kitchen counter and ran over to terry" terry you fucker! Wake up!." She yelled not hearing a response she grabbed both his arms and pulled him over to her room. There was a lot to do today, there was suppose to be a large meeting today about her album cover. But nope terry was out like a light picking him body up and using her body to help him up on the bed . Once so she let out a soft gasp of air once doing so as her body was now on top of him. Zinkix jumped off her bed and before he could get sick she removed his wet clothing and toss them to the floor now leaving his body nude which zinkix didn't mind looking at his nicely riped body, as her hands got a mind of there own to explore his six pack. The female shook her head and tried not to look at his body until her eyes tricked somewhere pleasent quickly zinkix ran over to her boss to stop the meeting and to reschedule her meeting until next week. Once that was done zinkix ran back to her plate of food and walked over to her sofa full of dirty clothing as she began to watch tv
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 10:21 am

Terry set the shower-head to it's top setting, turn the temperature to the coldest setting because his whole body felt like it was on fire. As side for trying to get his brain to cool down. As this point he didn't care if he was dripping wet coming from the shower, “I'll clean that up later, must get to work.” It didn't help seeing her wearing nothing of her pink bra with yellow underwear, having the looking get a good view of her large breast and nicely shaped ass. He start breathing heavy with a need to take another cool shower, “I'll look for your shirt, but first...” suddenly he crashed on the floor, passing out. His head overheated. She was too fucken sexy even to the eyes.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:45 am

Zinkix raised her eye brow at the taller male , his eyes seem abit dropie same with his stance. But today she felt like her self so she didn't care all to much" whatever, " she waved her hand off walking over to her room to get changed , now wearing a pink bra with yellow underwere , zinkix couldn't find her lazy shirt. Maybe she just left it on the floor some where? As she did the day before. Walking over to the living head corters , she left a large pile of clean clothing on the sofa same with the floor as she dig through them to find her clean shirt. As she looked up to gsf a good view of terry wet body, still having his cloths on zinkix desited to make him."what the hell are you wet for? Good think am not cleaning , that's your falt!" She chuckled while diging throw the clothing's in her underwere. Zinkix doesn't really care if terry was looking at her large breast and nicely shaped ass, she was so used to him that at this ponit she didn't care less." Fuck! Terry have you seen my pink shirt that sames 'bros before hoes"? She asked geting up and walking pasted him to the kitchen to get a plate of food and just eat it there with a fork, as the breakfast was some boiled eggs with cute up baccon and tost. " hay look for me Terry, am lazy to do any more lookin" she wined.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 9:06 am

The whole night Zinkix remained in Terry's thoughts and frustrated that he can't think about anything else. He wonders if it had anything to do with the song she'd sang, but it wasn't because of that. Terry dose finds Zinkix sexually attractive. Girls with curvy, chubby, or a little plump are his types but he can't stand lazy and messy people in general. It's off putting no matter if their that hot and sexy. “She wearing me down, I can't, no I mustn't get use to her.” After having a long shower Terry tried doing some read to take his mind off her, but it didn't work. So he then worked on his navel but didn't feel like do it. Watching the news, do some work around the house, eat, he just couldn't get her out of his head. All night it even kept him from sleep, all the way up to the morning and tired Terry still when to work. He wasn't in the best shape to work but still he came to Zinkix's house at the usual time, on time. Cooking her breakfast while feeling he could collapse any moment, till what wake him up was her half naked body bumping into him. The shock made his face turn all red, bad enough trying so hard not to let his body express liking of her exhibitionism, “you didn't expect me to be here? I'm always here around this time! Well... never mind," he walked passed him and went into the bathroom to turn off the shower hand. Also to cool off and didn't care he's getting his clothes wet.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:19 am

Zinkix didn't bother on looking at the cleaner skeache ,he made of her lazy line art. Watching the male leave her small home, dispute the large amount of money she has at her finger tips she was so used to saving movie and keeping the simple things. Once Terry left her home, slowly closeing the door behind him. Unlike her to think about her man survent , zinkix locked her door and walked back to her bed. Laying her back agest the bed, moving her hands together claping them loadly. Once the lights turned off she relaxed in bed and was slowly falling asleep, having none stop of dreams of terry, and ... His body. As the next day roled around she got up abit late, and this time zinkix didn't know Terry was there , and zinkix desited to take a shower , sadly she frgot about her clothing. Runing out of the shower with a small looking tawle wraped around her body , bumping into Terry."oh.. I didn't expect you to be here" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:51 pm

Normally Zinkix would speak in a rude tone with a over all bitchy attitude, but never did she give him such deathly glare. Terry felt nervous but played it cool as if it had no effect whatsoever. “If you can't handle even a little criticism then you won't make it as an artist. Just friendly advice.” As she took the bowl of popcorn over to the sofa, Terry fixed Zinkix's sketches before she took the paper back. The drawing were given smoother lines, light & shadows. He didn't bother to with her and clean, so he didn't note Zinkix eyeing him up. Terry only stop cleaning when she said that's all for today, “are you sure? Well, good night,” he walked out after she open the door. At the end of the day Terry went home and took a long shower, and some how Zinkix was on his mind, “damn, does she wear little to no clothes just to tease me? Why does she have to be that hot?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:41 am

Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 Zinkix_by_ssflowerss-da41dt6

Zinkix stood there and slowly moved her hand at her long soft brown hair, her soft finger tips slowly run threw her long curly hair. Untill the sound of popcorn got loader, she totally forgot that popcorn was for 2 minutes. There she stood leasoning to Terry for a little longer , then gave him a deathly glare when he said about her bad art work, as he was right they where bad stick figures "oh shut it up!" She yelled walking over to the kitchen and taking out her popcorn once the sound whent off, and placeing it In a bawle. Walking pasted Terry she placed the bawle on the table next to her favorite spot of the sofa . there she stoped and took the paper from his hands, and placeing it on the side of the TV set." Its not cute" she pouted with her arms rested on the side of her hips, she looked away with a cute pink blush runing across her face. Terry is a good looking male, better looking then the other males she has seen in her day, strong chin, nice looking hair, strong arms. Zinkix was just eyeing his body untill she snaped out of it and walked pasted him." Welp! That's all for today! I'll wait here for my clothing! And you can leave , umm have a nice night?" She asked opening her door to the out side world.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 9:33 am

Terry wondered about it also, why did the song make him feel good and then bad with the expression. He didn't notice his own face expression but Zinkix did seem strange when he notice her blush. Terry's face also came to a blush when she stood making her large breast bounce up & down through a revealing shirt. “Your clothing is being delivered, should be here within the hour,” he answered and reset the microwave timer from 20 minutes to 2.30 minutes. “It doesn't take 20 min to cook popcorn, is she really this clumsy or is she doing it on purpose?” Terry finished the last of the cleaning and came across the paper Zinkix wrote her song. “Real cute,” he saw the doodles she drew of him and felt upset till Terry read some of the lyrics and stood quietly, until Zinkix came back into the living room in a blush. “Your right, it's not finished so I suggest you keep to song write because you won't make it as an arise with these drawings,” pointing out the sketch she drew of him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Zinkix blush asoft red as she looked away from him, why was she blushing? And why did he look sad? He didn't have that annoyed look any more, but rather a sad type of facele expression. Trying to act like her own ways she roled her eyes and got to her feet doing so brought her large breast to bounce up then back down. Walking over to the kitchen and ploping into the microwave some popcorn to snack on. Seting the timer to 20 minutes before walking out of the kitchen and looking over at the things he brought. Geting her laundry and taking it to her room she stoped" where is my clothing?" She asked not in a rude tone but more relaxed, zinkix would normally bitch to him about not doing his work, but today she felt relaxe because her writers block finally is done with and she is filled with ideas. " that's it for today, just clean up the table for me , thanks" she added walking to her room to fold her clothing. As zinkix walked to her room, she has forgotten about her song on the table. On the paper there was alot of skeaches and little silly doodles mocking Terry in away. 'Wake up and smell the air,keep your head up my dear. Don't forget life is short, and precious. One day you will find your self lost in a trale of emotion.' That was all, there was some writing after that but it looked to be scratched out or erased.zinkix was to lazy to fold to her own clothing so she left her room and walked into the living room and blushed a bright red when seeing Terry read her work" ekk! Don't read that its not finished!" She wined.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:38 pm

As always Terry handles the given task even the most difficult but not to say he enjoys doing them, especially errand boy work. It feels demeaning to pick you a girls dry cleaning every time. Handling the paper work is the only thing that seems normal, sighing things off and make photo copy's, sending email, and making a few calls. When that task was done he now dreads going over the dress she like, so instead of doing himself Terry hired anyone who owns a van and called it a day. “All I have to do is give her the dry cleaning and paper work, and I'm done.” Coming back to Zinkix place he'd heard the most beautiful sound that could even melt the coldest heart. Terry has heard her sing before but never like this. He felt like hearing her voice for much longer, but somehow he felt sad but didn't know why. So interrupting this moment he walked through her door and slowly, knowing she quickly puts the paper away. He knew she likes to make it seem she working hard. “You have a trash can so why not use it,” he picked up all paper balls off the floor. “I did everything you asked.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 5:25 pm

She roled her eyes hearing his last comment before the door shut hearing a lock sound behind it. Finishing her breakfast. Zinkix stretched abit before grabing her laptop and layed down on the sofa beging to play some pc games. Hours has pasted by, and what Terry said about her wasting away , reminded her of what her mother said. 'You have so much youth let in you, don't wast it, or else the next second your all alone in the same stop you started it.' Thoses words hit her hard throw her stone cold heart. Looking up at the clock on top of the TV set zinkix got to her feet to take a calming shower , now she was whereing a white shirt that showed alittle to much of her breast and some cute panites with kittens on them. Walking back into the now cleaned living room still having her pick colored tawled wraped around her head to stop the wet hair from weting her shirt. The cold wooden brought back her old days before she became famous. As the open window and the smell of fresh made bread brought back even more welcoming memeries , with a loving smile crossing her lips zinkix ran over to her bed room and pulled out a paper and pin and begain to writ down some song lyrics, singing some of the words out hoping it sounded right."wake up and smell the air, keep your head up my dear" her voice calm and smooth, it wasn't load or was it unpleasant it was rather calming. More of a soft song, humming some parts of the song zinkix heard the sound of foot steps as she quckly puts the paper under her laptop and throw the pin away, on the other side of the room not wanting Terry to think she was actually working. Looking around she just realized that when she was writing ahe threw away so many paper balls onto the floor making a large mess.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 5:07 pm

He didn't dare to say anything else insulting her as much as Terry would have like to make more pig jokes. But he just clean and wouldn't want to do it a third time, so he cooked Zinkix what she demanded, bacon, scramble egg, and pancakes topped off with honey. “Here,” he gave the breakfast plate as she sit in her chair, “at least she likes my cooking,” Terry thought. “Don't think I'm going to cook for you from now on.” He sigh expressing his discomfort to know what kind of task she having him shoulder, “this is feel like the 12 labors of Hercules.” On his way out he hear her last comment and this time dare to replay with an insult, “I make just enough to satisfy my way of life, it's not about money but the way we live. I may not make as much as you but at least I can call myself a respectable member of society. I am a renaissance man and not some pig wasting away.” He didn't say anything else but left to do her bidding.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Zinkix was now quckly pushed to the side when he bsgain to cook pancakes. She didn't know how to cook her self, but at lest he cooked and not her. Once the pancakes was done she licked her lips at the sight of the cooked meal. Untill Terry keeped roling about her biging a slob and a pig. Waving her hand she added on to his jokes as she has heard this many times before," your an idot. Pigs eats every thing so this pig would love some baccon, honey, scramble eggs, and the honey goes o. Top of the pancakes, thanks" she added leaving her hand to him like he was her surver. Now the kitchen was cleaned up once again. The pop star relaxed on the tall wooden chair as the plate of food was now infrount of her , grabing a fork she begin to dive into the food , like she has never eaten before. Chewing on the well cooked breakfast, zinkix gave him a smile and used her other hand to call him over." Okay today you have alot to do for me! So today I need you to go down town and get my dry cleaning, then go to joes shop, remeber joes he writes my record deal I need you to sigh some things and help with copy's then I need you to send my emiles, then check if j got any calls, wait! Remeber that mail I love, well recall thoses cute dresses I bought from my phone well, I need you to lick that up, and trust me your going to need a van!" She chuckled taking another bit of her food untill she added one last thing." I my be a slob, but I make more money then you will ever make.. Also clean freaks are just as annoying as 'pigs' . she smirked waving her hand off , telling Terry to leave
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 3:45 pm

The slip of the tongue when Terry called Zinkix a pig wasn't by accident but intentional. He can't stand lazy and unclean people. The sight of a dirty home makes him feel unease, the sight willing slothful person angers, and so Terry has no problem expressing a hate for these things. As she flicked him the bird his eye's didn't look to Zinkix and fought with the desire, "who said its my job to keep you happy?" Still he wouldn't look at her as he cringed over the sounds in the kitchen spilling mess making. “I take it back, your not a pig. I've seen cleaner pigs.” Suddenly his eyes look to Zinkix making messy pancakes, “why did I look,” he thought an came into the kitchen to stop her from cooking, "Maybe I should let you burn this place down, at least we'll never run out of bacon.” Once again he clean and cooked, so not to waste the food, trying to keep himself distracted from the perverted thoughts when he looked to Zinkix dressed as she is now. “I would ask if you'd like bacon to go with the pancakes, but I thought it would be considered cannibalism.” Though he calls or refer to her as a pig, but really he uses it as a term of endearment.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Zinkix lean her head back, on the soft blue pellow of her sofa. Giving him an odd look" well, its also you're job to keep me happy too!" Slowly closeing her eyes to take a nother nape her stomach grawled wanting food. Hoping back to her feet, she walked past the tall male and flicked him off. Raiseing the middle finger twords him once he called her a pig." If am such a pig! How about you clean this!" The kitchen was nicely clean because of terry. Zinkix out of anger grabed all the cerile from the top counter and purposely spilled it over the floor making the nicely cleaned floor dirty once again. Crossing her arms she raised an eyebrow brow and chuckled" opise" she smiled walking over to the fridge to pull out some eggs ,milk,flower and suger to make pancakes. "If I burn this place down its your falt" she added pulling out a blue bowle from the cavanit and begin to crack some eggs but the shell of the eggs feel into the mix, as she was to lazy to remove them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:10 am

While clean Terry suddenly notice Zinkix had come from bed, if it was for the loud sound of herself slipping off on the floors wet surface and made a loud crash. “She woke up,” he mumbled and felt upset when he'd hope to clean up and leave before she'd notice him. Across the hall he knew she was standing there in her usual posture and even when she called out his name Terry try out look to her. Usually he'd see he wear nothing but her panties with long shirt whenever he comes over, and with a sexy curvy body shape clothed in see through panties who wouldn't get excited. After all Terry dose finds Zinkix but he doesn't want her to know that. “My thoughts exactly, what's the point of cleaning. Why because it's my job, do you think I like cleaning up after a pig? Why can't you just keep clean?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:26 am

Known for her doing writing, great voice, and good looks. Geting alittle over 40k a mouth for her records and popularity. But this singer Zinkix luse Garza , didn't grew up famous she didn't get famous untill the age of 18. One of her friends , friends, saw her talent and signed her up for a record deal. And after that day, Zinkix became famous and even after a solded 5 years of making songs and singing at large events the now rich popular female was being other singers in a short amount of time. Zinkix is more of the lines of a lazy person not wanting to do any thing, knowing she gets a surprise amount of cash amouth what's the ponit of moving from her chair? Or what's the ponit of working hard? Once she turned 24 she stoped careing, still about her body but not about her living space.

With her body relaxed on her king size bed, confuble and relaxed from last night ordering out food and watching funny cat vidos on YouTube while eating a bowle of icea cream. Terry, isn't to bad of a guy, he's more of a maid then any thing else. I should ask him to buy me a few things if he comes by. She though while still laying in her bed. With the sheats still wraped around her welcoming body making her even more lazy to get up from bed. Falling back into sleep, the sound of moving things around, the sounds of plats washing and just random sounds coming from the dinning room. A heavy huff left her lips as she jumped out of bed , wearing a soft almost see through panties followed by a long yellow shirt. She walked across the soft carpet floor untill her food hit the cold wooden floor, sliping on somthing wet. Did he mop the floor!? She yelled in her thought as she feel on her rear and quckly got him placeing her arms on her hips and walking twords tarry or 'maid' " tarry!" Her voice was rather soft and humming mixed with demanding. "I want ya to do somthing for me!" She added walking past him and ploping on the couch with her arms behind her back. Zinkix still is a beautiful women, once being skiny like aa touth pick she now has some type of curves and body shape which is geting her alot of fans and numbers wich is always a good thing to have. The living room looking nice as always , as tarry just finished cleaning up." Before ya go! What's the ponit of cleaning if its going to get scrow up again?" She ask.

Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Minding the daily task accordingly as a personal assistant, from the start, gaining a payed internship under the best publishing firm was Terry's dream come true. At first, until the job itself didn't match the actual duties. He had no idea working as a personal assistant would require the same workings of a caretaker. Publishing the works of writers & artist alike, Terry's employer to whom he assist has a few clients. But one in particular who is place as high status, because her work is most popular thus generating high sale gross. The top client of publishing firm, is treated very well, with the company willing to appeal to their best clients and all request as the responsibility falls onto Terry lap.

From what he already knows, she lives alone and rarely leaves the house, so Terry is left handling her errands. Either doing the shopping for food, clothing, ect, light cleaning around the house is difficult when the person laziness knows no bounds. On his way over Terry found the state of the house much the same from yesterday as he came through the door. Clothes littered about, food containers out flowing the garbage aside other bags of garbage, and dirty dishes consuming the counter top and sink. “And I just clean yesterday.” Terry set the takeout food on the table then started cleaning. He'd hoped to finish quickly and quietly before she finds him and ask to do other things for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd couple PRIVET
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: