Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:46 pm

“Who is this girl, and what does she want with me?” Mike asked himself, while holding on to dear life maintaining his composure. Yet his fear surfaced in expression brought upon his face, with the creepy look Mairne felt to give while gazing towards him closely. A slight shiver ran up his spin, feeling her sniffle to his hair, which made Mike cringe with the eyes closing shut tight. On the following kiss to the earlobe. “She... really kills people, for fun? And eats them? What dose she want with me?” Mike could only assume the worst when she gave him her address, with the suggested threat if he doesn’t come over after school.

For the remainder of the school day, Mike went to all of his classes and introduces himself to everyone, even made friend while doing so. Yet still he was quite bothered by Mairne the whole day. Looking back the held image of her killing a man and stocking him out over the summer, to this morning she toyed with him. Mike didn't really want to heed her request, but felt he had no choice in the matter. Therefore at the end of the school day he headed out to come to Mairne's house. On his way, somehow he crossed path with her at the front gate, and started working home with her along side. Quiet the whole time and look nervously & fearfully.

((When coloring blood, be sure to make it a dark red for effect. Blood is thick, so a bright color makes it look more like fruit punch.))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Mairne looked at him about creepy once the teacher left the room.and lesson to his words."man.. What man..oooooh THAT man well.."she stoped before geting closer to his face and going up to his hair and smelling his hair."mmm you smell nice.."she moved her head to his ear where her lips was near his ear lob."baby I kill who ever I want when I want and after killing them.. I eat them.. I don't know why buutt.. It's such a turn on."she whispered in his ear and giving it a soft lick. Before anyone could see what marine was doing she got up and gave him her address "this is my home for fun study time but if you don't come I well .." Her words stoped before looking at the time."oh fuck me ... I have lunch well see you soon baby.."she said blowing a kiss to him while walking to the other room
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:21 pm

If indeed Marine is able to hear his heart beat, she would hear it quickening to a loud thump, ever growing showering over Mike. Much like a cold chill which brought his body to shiver somewhat, proving difficult to maintain a calm composure. “A... pleasure to be meeting you... Miss Liazz,” nervously he replied, responding to Marine's kind greeting. This girl... her aura chills him to the bone. The way she'd smirked from the formed lips, yet still Mike tried remaining clam however hard doing so, now that the teacher left him alone with Marine. “How can I be attending the same school with this girl? Was she the one who got me transferred here? To keep an eye on me? Or... to kill me later?” He thought to himself. “Listen... Miss. Marine... I won't tell anyone. I don't think anyone would believe me and beside... I helped so that make me an accessory to a crime. Above all... you must have had good reason to kill that man.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 pm

50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    Dont_get_cought__by_ssflowerss-d8gnvzp

[size=42](( the girl blue hair))[/size]

Marine A Laizz a top score seiner classmen.Marine lives with two other 'friends' but over the last year marine has bean doing things she shouldn't be doing but, she enjoys doing it,its like a hobby she can't help her self. Besides being a teacher for the lower classmen what she loves doing is killing people, and some times eat the people she kills,marine knows people well see her as a demon but its normale for her. So she must keep this a dieing secret. 

One day after killing another person she meet another ,she didn't kill him but rather ask for help his body was a little to big for her so after the boy helped her marine hade some odd feelings.so it wouldn't hurt stalking him and watching him for a while or more,after the summer she needed to get back to her classes. After a week in she seem to be done with ever thing so she signed up to be a student teacher and to be surpized it was him .

I was so happy to see HIM again seeing HIS face,body. I think I can hear his heart beat.as the teacher told me his name I smirked and nodes at the teachers nice words.once she left I turn my attention To My new lover."hey Maiku [size=39] Amagami, my name is Marine A Liazz its a pleasure to meat you"her lips curve as she knew she could be with the boy all she wants.[/size]
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: 50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:30 pm

50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    A_bridge_to_the_starry_skies86

What was thought to be another joyous summer, after striving through the difficulties of the day to day school life. Awaiting for that well deserved leisure, seem less pleasantly spent for one beholding a life changing event. That day long into the summer, once witnessed a horror like no other. Maiku Amagami, known by the alias 'Mike' among his friends, was often found the soft spoken to a passive sort, while holding a false bright positive attitude publicly & socially. Due to being graded all his life, so naturally developed a habit of judging himself on everything. The personal relationships, how many times he feels to earn worth, worrying over maintaining a passing grad within all eventualities. Life seemed good for Mike, getting top-notch grades all throughout school and maintaining his socially appearance. Never once passed below the average score, until it all fell apart when he failed his high school entrance exam. It lead to a lost of confidence where he kept failing over and over again. And the shame of it brought Mike to the early stages of becoming a hikkikomori (a person who avoids social contact). Thus locking himself in confinement since after the day of graduating junior high. His friends & family tried to help, but being caught up in deep depression took a lost with his current friendships.

Three weeks since the start of summer still Mike remain in isolation, but to the acceptation upon nights he'd sneak out to go for a walk. His joyous times are now found during the hours when the neighborhood park closed, where he could be alone while sit on the swings and look up at the stars. Without others around. The quite and sounds of chirping crickets under this night sky, brought a peaceful and serene feeling over Mike, till hearing strange sounds coming from the men's public bathroom. Curiously he went to see what was the commotion about, and peek into the corner of the entrance, his eyes behold a middle-aged men pinning a young-adult girl to the wall. The pervert felt up her body as she moan in despair while quivering fearfully with a helpless expression. This being until her body took a calm form as her eyes shrink and lips smiled evilly. Without warning in a blink of an eye, out came a knife slashing the man throat which had blood squirting to spray the walls in dark crimson red. The girl chuckled happily and bathed in the shower of blood, with a warm smile and utter joy expressed through her eyes. Long ago Mike would have ran for it at the first sight of blood, but his body was paralyzed in fright. Long enough for the young lady to take notice of him. She kept up her warm smile look to him with the knife in hand and asked him; “would you help me with something?” Compelled to do as she wished, Mike help to dispose of the body are dragging the corps a long way to the river. But first cutting off the fingers and removing all the teeth for the body to hold no identity if found by the authorities. Once the deed to coverup a murder was finished and done with, Mike Expected to be her victim. Yet instead he'd found himself walking home, her alongside him, both covered in blood. Herself all calm aside from Mike quivering in fear at the hands shivering. Somehow, she felt let him once they've reacted his house, but disturbingly smiling and waved her hand, bidding Mike her good-night after approaching the front door and closed it behind himself.                

Since that night, Mike no longer felt to step outside around night fall nor during the day and spent his summers locked away indoors with his bedroom. However it wasn't the end himself crossing path with that girl. Every night he looked out his window and spotted her standing across the street from his house, on the side walk looking to the window of his room. An hour she'd remain posted, smiling and waving when she notice him peeping through the curtains. This only went on for the whole summer, till came the new school year and since then she'd no longer showed during the nights. Mike couldn't feel more relived but he had a feeling it wasn't the last he'd seen of her, and short will find that their path will cross once more.

By some miracle in the form of a letter, Mike received word of being accepted into a high school but how can that be? Even after entrance exam? It wasn't question nor looked into and saw as second chance, therefore Mike came out from his hikkikomori state to attend school. Hoping to move on with his life and move passed the horrible events lived during that unfateful summer. Late into the start of the semester, Mike was behind about mouth from everyone, so he came seeking the aid of his fellow student. Asking to be shown around and copy notices. Yet this school year is far busy then the last, especially for the new students, so there wasn't any who could help him in his time of need. Thus taking the suggestion of one helpful teacher, Mike was told to look into any of the teachers or upper class student with free time for aid. Likely all the teachers are busy, so he was introduce to a senior. So happens it is the one person Mike never wished nor thought to ever again cross paths. The same girl who murdered a men, the same girl who stocked him. “ Maiku Amagami, this is____ she'll be showing you around and helping you with anything you need,” said the teached, “Miss._____ can I leave Mr. Amagami in your care?”  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50 Shades Of Red {{For ShadyFlowers}}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: