Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Yuka laughed at the demon moan and ground until she heard the chains snapped she was in table now she was now being fucked by a low class demon and it was feeling good his large cock entered her small hole she let out a loud moan as she felt her demon slave hit her good spots right away drilling a little bit she moved her hips while the demon fucked her hard."that's right fuck your misteres. You dirty dirty slave fucking such high class~<3she teased lovingly.

••
Isabel looked at chrise a little bit got close to his neck as she slowly bit the side of his neck wanting more "mmm yes."she moaned feeling hoter  and hoter."c..chrise."she moaned softly moving her hips more
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:18 pm

There was no fight it any longer as the sin if desires and long in lust built to a head, which can no longer be contained, “(Gor): Mistress...” his tone form a chilling demonic voice of a lust beast with blood shot crimson eyes, seeking to give any female a good rough fuck, being Yuka since she the only girl in his mitts. The word of his Mistress only furthered Gor's mad lust, and more, when she'd widen out her deliciously looking wet and moist pink pussy. “(Gor): M... M-MISSSSSTREEEEEES!!!” With his demonic growl shouting, Gor ripped the chains from the wall with ease, before grabbing a hold over Yuka's hips to back her ass into his cock as she would feel his brushing on her slits. “(Gor): Mistress... so wet...” he train of thoughts came to nothing more then a mindless lust beast as his words were now limited. All he wanted to do is give her a good long fuck, so Gor shoved his cock all the way in inside her sluttly wall, all in one thrust. With a loud grunt noise his hips pound her raw and force her pussy juice to squire out through his hard pump with much noise of Yuka getting bang and pumped furiously.

Was it so surprising, I wonder when I found Isabel’s surprised expression on her following words; 'I wonder how,' when she found my harden cock. “(Chris): Is it really so surprising? It's natural... for any guy to become arouse if their bare naked in a bed with a cute girl,” I said honestly. Despite her cold outlook Isabel is by far the very cute girl in sexual attraction. But what surprises me more is when she felt to adjust her body, making so where my manhood brushed on her pussy slit which felt nice being warm and wet. As so my cock harder more with a excited twitch. “(Chris): She really into this,” I thought when I hear her moans, “(Chirs): Isabel,” I said to her with longing eyes looking upon her in expression to my need for her. “(Chirs): I know I'm not your boyfriend just yet, but just this once... just this once I need you.” With my words of lust I brought my cock between her leg and brought the tight to squeeze down hard as my hips move to thrust, rubbing off on her pussy lips with my body pressed against hers while my kiss's more to kiss Isabel with much of my tongue roll over her own. I embraced her within my tight hold as the bed began shifting with a loud squeaking sound.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:02 am

Yuka started to laugh loudly as the more she heard her bitch moan and please."I know you can't help your self come on "she said opening the skin around her pussy to show him her wet hole."I don't care about what daddy says here am the boss and you do as I say got it my bitch"she laughed more teasing him more."come o. Fuck me brake from them chains and get some."she smiled lightly biting her lip

Isabel looked at him slightly as the other kiss came to contact. But what's this she felt a boner lightly touching her lag she stayed cool and moved her body a little bit to give him some more help with that large boner he got there."wow looks like someone is hard I wonder how."she said softly while moving her body and hips she could feel his hard dick closer to her wet pussy as she did a soft moan.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:03 pm

Yes... her demon slave is very much so enjoy the torture play which Gor finds pleasureful to sexual arousal, despite him trying not to enjoy this too much. Sadly on his part, Gor's Mistress could read him like a book, knowing how much he love this where she'd whipped him over and over again. Though he roared out in a fearsome demonic tone, they were only roaring moans of pleasure, “(Gor): Mistress... all demons from different kins and even a human would gladly sell their own soul to fuck your voluptuous pussy, ever for a mere moment.” Gor was happy to gain more lashings from the whip, when she'd harder whipping with more demeaning words. It was more of a torture when she bend over and open her slit lips with the fingers, which brought a dripping mess of her hot wet pussy juice falling to the floor. Badly he did wish to brake out of his bonds and give it to her raw while bent over. “(Gor): YES... my Mistress... I am a horny dog who wants nothing more then my unworthy dick and stick it deep inside the Mistress's lovely hot pussy,” he shouted as his cock twitched like a horny devil in heat. “(Gor): Every time I fuck the pet you've given me... I think about doing you Mistress, I want to fuck you so hard until my cock melts off. But... you know I can't have it... your wonderful pussy. You know your father will send me to hell.”

A gasp appear to have escaped my lips once more, not so much as a surprise since this would be the first I've hard Isabel laugh or chuckle some even at the least. Chills ran up my spine when she carried my name in her words, but more so with tingles all over when she'd pulled me close. Our cold naked bodies became warm as Isabel commented, but she'll soon feel more then just my warmth. The hands caressing the chest aroused me, “(Chris): I-Isabel... w-what are you doing?” My breathing deepen with the manhood touching her thigh, warm to the touch. I couldn't help it when I press harder against her as my arms came around. This closer... I felt the need to steal another kiss which came sweetly on her lips.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:45 am

The demon mister saw how much he seem to be enjoying this.as she played with his hot throbbing cock she licked her lips slowly while hiring him over and over with the whip."that right you demon lower then dirt doesn't have the right to fuck me . even though I can tell you want my pussy I know you want it looking at your face hahaha"she laughed more to see he just has came but sadly he did   she removed his cockring , and keeped whipping him."your horny dog want more my slave "she said as she stoked whipping him but instead she bend over and open her pussy lips as her hot wet drops fall to the floor from her pussy."take a look my slave  you want this do you ~! I know you do tell me slave ,you want to put this dick into my hole!"she yelled.

Isabel looked at him and laughed a little bit "chrise.. "She called as she pulled him close to her naked body."this bed doesn't have any covers  am so cold."she added as her cold skin hit his ."your so hot "she added moving her hand around his chest
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:49 pm

It came to an impassability, surprising ones moans of lust and pleasure when his Mistress ran the whip all over his body but mainly on the monstrous size cock, over and over. It made Gor’s hips buck and move within a corkscrew motion in delight. Though he’d enjoy this very much so, but he was trying to keep in mind that this is only for his Mistress pleasure. But it was hard fight it when she brought her luscious ass to rub off on his cock, “(Gor): Ahhh Mistress you mustn’t dirty yourself with this low slave,” he moan and would have cum if it wasn’t for the ring. “(Gor): Ahhh Mistress… oh fuck… m-more,” again he moan with utter delight as ordered and more so when biting down on the neck. Till braking his mood when she offer him the honor of fuck her, Gor was firm with his words. “(Gor): No… I can not! I won’t defile my Mistress with my unworthy cock, a disgusting pieces of shit that hold no worth of even to fuck garbage and rotting corpse.” Though he said this, but when he fucks his pet he would think about only his Mistress, and so… getting hard all over again as she whips, Gor moan so load it quacked the room while he cummed out blood to her feet. All while thrusting his hips like a shameless lust beast, horny in mad lust while panting like a dog.

It was expected, therefore foolish of me to think of steal a kiss from Isabel without awaking her, as our eyes meet. But why is she so surprised when said; ‘you kissed me?’ So in-turn I answered with justification to my action. “(Chris): You kissed me first and even since then… I could stop thinking about. No has ever kissed me in the way you did, so… I longed for another,” I said and touched my lips. “(Chris): Sorry, I know your not my girlfriend yet but… I just want to kiss you again, like last time. I really like it,” no… I lie. I really love it. At the end of my words I turn a face away from Isabel, to sleep back on my side.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:15 pm

The demon mistress laughed a bit more as she hit the whip around his harden cock over and over again and as she got close she rubed her ass on his cock then went back to using the whip to hit him so more."that's right moan louder~!"she yelled enjoying this she was so wet just from this."mmm doing this to my low level demon is making me horny as fuck"she yelled getting close to him and biting he's neck and licking his lips not a kiss but close."if you keep keep moaning and give your miss a good show I well let you a lower dirt fuck me "she giggled still hiring him with a whip.

Isabel was still in deep sleep dreaming of killing people one by one but her lips felt solft she slowly open her eyes "you kissed me"she said softly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Many times over Gor has witnessed even the most powerful men brought to the peek of fear, with the way his Mistress carries her smirk. Unlike himself where Gor easy gets hard and aroused when usually he would have to and fuck his pet. Already his demon cock was hard when she place on the ring, squeezing in a very painful way he loves, much the same when she bound the arms & legs. He was trying not to enjoy it so much but Gor couldn't hold back a moan when she crack the whip, beside her dress only in her bar leg stocking in-which the sight made his cock twitch and harden more. Making it tighter around the ring. Loving the pain and wanting more. “(Gor): Ahhhh... y-yes my Mistress, I love the sex toy you gave me, but no more then the pleasure you've given me” he moan out when she whip his cock before the abs. “(Gor): Nooo... no forgive me Mistress but I don't like this... I love it! I love it so much my Mistress!”

Although it did feel comforting having some with me when Isabel brought us close together, still... it was hard getting over my biggest discomforts. “(Chris): If you could see through my eyes... you would feel safer in the open,” thought I stated this, still I slept with her in the same bed. And some how my mind turn else where, realizing that I'm naked in a bed with a girl. So I turn my back to Isabel while lying on my side, trying not to get hard but failed due to recalling the kiss as my hand felt my lips, feeling the tingle. After awhile I looked over my shoulder to her and found Isabel asleep. I could help it, when I turn to her, slowly bring my lips to her for another kiss and kissed her the same way with a passion.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:03 pm

The smirk on the demon face could scare any human but as for her slave no she placed the cock ring around the head of the penis and with each arm and lag she tyed him to the wall tight to add more pain ."mmm nice and hard"she giggled as she checked each rope was tight enough for this 'fun game' she removed her clothing only showing a bra and high socknes ,with a whip in one hand she used it to tease the male demons hard cock ubtill she whipped his uper stomic and slowly going up and with her free hand she lightly rubed the head of his throbbing cock "mmmm"she smiled . "am so glad you love your sex toy I have you~"she said moving her hand and using the whip to his the cock." Tell me how much do you like this my bitch~?"she asked evily.

Isabel played to the side pulling chries close to her."don't worry,its just a hospital part. Its better then sleeping in the open where we might die. And I can see you don't like hospitales very much don't worry.. So do I"she said slowly going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 pm

I couldn't help, reaction in the way that I did become very much arouse, through such a passionate kiss how could I not? I could only hope she didn't see that but from the red flush color on her face tells otherwise. God I felt so embarrassed I could just die, but if I were to... Isabel would as well. How the unlucky me, then again I did get kiss by a cute girl such as herself. “(Chris): I mean who are you really? Your cold towards me one minute before you kiss if as we're lovers the next, so I don't get it. You are... quite strange to me.” And more so when she wish to make a pact with me, which lead me to wonder how she'd know about my one true desire of wanting a girlfriend. “(Chris): You wold have to do quite a lot to help me forget this nightmare. I don't think I'll even be the same.” To one fearful moment to the next, we've com across another horror of mine when coming to a hall that looked much like a hospital lobby. How I hate hospital since that day but try to manage as Isabel lead us without fear, while I myself felt the heart thumping in terror. And more so with the room she brought to. “(Chris): Here... you want to sleep here and now,” I asked as my voice sounded off to a near panic as she lied on the bed. “(Chris): Sleep if you want but I prefer to stay await,” I could have told her but I was too ashamed specking of my fear of Hospital, especially their beds but Isabel was right about the need for us to rest. Therefore I sat on the edge, not without quivering in fear.

Still keeping to rub at her leg, Gor didn't stop since his Mistress didn't say he could. How right she was to call him a horny dog, “(Gor): You did give her to me as a gift my Mistress. I even recall you saying; 'fuck her as much as you like since a filthy slaves need to get their dicks wet, so be happy I don't cut your balls off.' I do hope you'd enjoy watch me and that my performance pleased you.” A smile cross his lips with her not seeing it, at the word of a gift and so Gor stood up while coming to the wall when order. Know what she intends to do he's stripped out of his clothes, excited to have the cock ring place on him, “(Gor): Mistress you are too good to our low slave. If I'm not speaking too boldly, it is one of my great joys play with you, so allow me to help take away your boredom.” He already knows he's going to love this.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:07 pm

Isabel looked at him and blushed slightly when she saw his member getting a bit hard she looked away and looked back at him."what do you mean who am I?"she said "am isabel... And am proud to be alive.. And here is something for you to remember.. Here is a bet .. If we make it out together I well be your girl friend and help you forget the hell we went through "she said walking with him to another path.as they keeper walking they found a long hall and oddly it looks like apart of a hospital isabel walked over to a door and opened it softly to see a white bed for sick people and that's it. This part dosent look scarey it looks old and creepy but it didn't bother isabel.walking in with chrise she closed the door."here. We can sleep here. If we keep going we well get week.she said slowly getting on the bed and lying in it."so nice."she said softly.

"He he look at you my honry dog I have seen you fuck your pet."she giggled evily"your fun to spy on my slave.you know what~! You have bean a good bitch for a while now , so might as well give you a gift."she said getting up and walking over to a closet with a few things in her hand."slave am bored I want to play around with you and you might love this "she said taking out a cock ring and a few whips and chains to tie him down."hehehe"she smirked evily as her eyes glowed a bright red."get to the wall"she laughed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:49 pm

It came to the point of my sprite braking, under the conclusion of feeling utterly hopeless, so why bother carry no since we're already dead? I could even bear to look Isabel in the eyes as I hang my head down, since I've already given up on her. If we can't trust each other... how else can we hope to survive? “(Chris): Hey... ow, what the hell,” came my outburst when she pulled me up by the hair, “(Chris): son of... did have to...” suddenly I found my words ending before finishing when she meet me face to face when faced. However I listen to her without any talk back, as it was hard to admit Isabel held a good point, that we are alive thus far because we both are in need of each other to live. She's seem so sure of herself to kill for the greater good, so there's nothing I could see, not I can do since she's already willing to walk down the blood path. “(Chris): Do whatever you want but I refuse... I refuse to play the devil girls game so kill all you like. But don't say I never try to save you...” Once again she manage to cut off my words, when I found her lips to my own. I would have forced her way but didn't. Why? I was trapped in the passionate kiss with the tongue locking, which I join to kiss her back and moan lightly before making out a heard pant in breaths when Isabel broke the kiss. “(Chris): who... who are you?” I was both turn on and scared at the same time of her and yet I follow when told. Why did she kiss me? Then again why did she kiss me like that? Not even my ex-girlfriend kissed me in such a way before. I couldn't stop touch my lips as we head down the straight path.

Even at her words Gor would have smile delightfully, where in-truth he loves how she talks down on him. However he didn't show his true expression and kept it emotionless to a straight face, “(Gor): Mistress... you are so lovely that I wouldn't dare think to touch you in such a way. Yes... I am the shit on the ground who doesn’t deserve to lick your feet.” Thought he said it but really Gor would love to lick her luscious pussy when she showed him her goods. “(Gor): Yes my Mistress, I am your bitch and proud of it. It is my joy and love so I do enjoy every little bit of it,” he said while enjoy the good look at her naughty little cunt.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Isabel looked at the male with a straight face and forced him to his feet just by pulling on his hair.she pulled his face to hers as she looked at him dead straight eye to eye."lesson. Why am alive is because your alive why your alive is because of me. We need each other to live and to walk the earth dirt once again. And I well not let a demon bitch and you to tell me other wise I well kill any one to make sure you and I are still on are feet. If one of us was to die then the living one well die as well. We need one another !"she yelled as she forced full pressed her lips to his and in the Mix she added her tongue For more enjoyment. As she slowly removed her lips she looked at him coldly"now com."she said grabbing his hands.

The demon misters started to laugh and slowly removed her panties while her lags was wide apart"take a good long look!"she smirked evily"a demon in low class as your self doesn't have the right to fuck a demon in high class like me your my bitch and you well enjoy every little bit of it
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:26 pm

I knew very well with what I said to Isabel just now... was cruel and heartless without considering her feelings first, but it needed to be said. I had to, for her own good. She may not realize this now but I am trying to help her maintain the sanity she wish to cling to, if not wanting to become a killer who kills for enjoyment. I don't know psycho’s frame of mind, yet I do know it starts with killing but why do I care if she becomes one? I just do. Despite her cold will towards me where Isabel may just kill me in due time, I can't really explain it, I care about her. Soon I found dreading the made choice to have said such words to her, now that I find our distrust in each other at a new decline. What can I say to make it better? Nothing... since I doubt now she'll even lend a ear to my words, but something is need to be said, if ever there's a way to trust one another. And it show... the need for trust as we came to an inpass, where Isabel wishes to go straight and I wanting to go left. It didn't help when she yield, so instead of responding I in-turn came to a wall and sat down. “(Chris): Face it... we're fuck if we can't even get along, so I may as well wait to die here. Maybe you'll get off easy if one of those demon decides to make you his fuck toy.”

It didn't bother Gor getting kick in the face when he angered his Mistress, but rather... he associates pain with pleasure, being masochist. So it turn him on when she did and more when she pulled down her panties, but show no emotion. “(Gor): Please excuse me my Mistress,” he said and rubbed her leg more, up to the thigh when she open the legs wide, knowing well she tempt to tease him. “(Gor): My mistress is a very lovely one. You honor me by show off such beauty to an unworthy and low slave.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:41 pm

The thought was real and the thought of killing those girls was so tempting with her hand holding the knife tightly so close to killing them but why.. Why am I forsed to be with this .. Male..she thought more and more until the words came from his mouth why you have to be so cold hearted ? In this time you can't trust no one. If only I can yell at this boy for him to understand.. But not now. Not yet. We need a map and more food.the more isabel though of the hole prabelm in her head the more quite she was to chirse. She took out some bread and ate some and with the chest there was some water. Isabel walked with chirse more until there was 3different paths.she wanted to go to the middle but chrise wanted to go left.isabel looked at him and said softly"we need to keep moving straight"she yelled.

The demon child lifted her skirt up to her panites and hit him with her foot."DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO SLAVE or I well take away your power!"she yelled at the demon ,but she knew very well what she was doing so as a tease she pulled her panotes a little down and open her lags little more."keep up the good work"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:19 pm

It was despicable of me to be thinking within this line of thought, but I was thankful for the two girls appear in the way that they did. Aside from my relief of them being the friendly sort, where me & Isabel didn't have to participate in blood shed, more so I was glad to see them covered in blood. Why this? Shamefully to say, I am a man who would have react to bulge after seeing their naked bodies. Yes the two looked quite appealing sexually but much less when see the blood and guts all over them. Therefore I was glad, feeling this being better then display something embarrassing if I did become aroused. That aside I could understand why Isabel is being so cold. If what they said is true she could be glaring with a killers eye, which shook me up some when in-turn she looked to me the same way. “(Chris): What did I do,” I asked myself. “(Chris): What was that all about,” I had to say it, “(Chris): why must you act like a... cold heart bitch!? Did you have to say such things to those girls back there? You know what... never mind.” I didn't want to bother with it and moved on while following the map. But before that I took hold the remains of the bread, after finding a small sack bag on another corpse we happened to cross along the way.

In the room with the TV screens which kept a watch over all, Gor return after disposing of the dead bodies and enjoyed his down time with his cannibal human pet. He held a smile of satisfaction from enjoying the good fuck. “(Gor): Yes Mistress...” he said obediently when coming order to give a leg rub, and so Gor kneel down to start, “(Gor): my Mistress, please excuse my words but I speak with care. My Mistress should be a lady of class so don't pull up your skirt this far.” he was hinting that he can see her panties.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:02 pm

Iabel saw two girls looks and by the looks of them it looks like they just killed a lot of people seeing all the blood on there naked bodies.one girl has pink highlights and bright blue eyes and the other is the same but bigger and with full pink hair. One of the girls slowly backed away from isabel as the other got close."please miss under stand. We just got out from that room.the 'short cut' its horable we almost got killed by demons and raped and all kinds of horrible things my girl friend here was able to kill some of them then we ran and survived "she explain"please give us some food and we well be on are way."she said softly as Isabel gave the young girl a cold death look  and looking at chrise the same way. Isabel gave them both some bread."fucking leave.. Or I well cut you up like a pig "she said cold hearted the two girls ran pasted them both to take a different path "thank you if we meet again we well help you as well."they said leaving isabel pulled chirse to go.

In the sky above the demon child looked at some of the people left."I like this girl. Isablea yea I like her dark and mean I bet she well win for sure."she said drinking some blood."hay slave rub my lags there noon"she said lifting up her skurt for her slave to rub her lags
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Am I fooling myself once again, this time around believing we established some sort of connection? Why am I easily this fool hardy into a false sense of security? Maybe... within my heart I want to truth Isabel with my live, but why do I feel as though she'll betray me in a drop of a hat to save her own life? For now I have to set these feelings of dread aside and look to the task at hand. It was nice to have found food, although I wasn't hunger at the moment, or rather I'm much too scared to have notice my hunger. More so did my fear grew when hearing the sound of others, as it seems Isabel was ready to kill through the expression of how she held the knife with a gaze of cold eyes. “(Chris): Hold now,” I said and pulled her said to hide, “(Chris): do you really want to do this? Do you want to kill even after you saying you wish not to become a cold blooded monster? Why not try and befriend them first, we do need allies."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Isable now has a little understandment between them both. But she knows sooner or later they well have to kill each other . once again it all depends on the child demon.not saying another word from her month she ran up to a wooden box with one knife and some bread."look we seem to be lucky." And at the sound Isabel grabbed the knife and pushed chrise aside .as she saw people... People to kill.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:41 pm

This girl, to whom is chain to my side, evermore continues to perplex me with her sudden openness when Isabel asked me question. And to my surprise she in-turn answer me when I asked the same inquiry, though I didn't expect her to do so, considering the distance she'd felt to keep between us. Yet then... I felt compelled to listen and cling to her words, “(Chris): I wanted to be an artist,” I muttered under my breath to not be over heard. Yes, at first I wanted to be and artist, but what stop me was the disapproval of my parents, when they told me to aim for a more mindful career path. That aside I notice her eying my body and hues through a slow turn of the head, which brought chills up my spin. So how I manage to remain calm to not bare my sudden fearfulness. Then, after coming to a conclusion, all my feels from before were replaced with self shame when tell me her wish. To have ever thought she was cold in feeling where she would kill for the enjoyment, I was foolish to think this of her. “(Chris): Then your only misunderstood,” I said when Isabel turn away, trying to give what little comfort I can offer as my hand took to her shoulder. “(Chris): I won't let that happen if we work together, so how about we start trusting each other from now on?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:10 pm

Isabel lesson to his words and answered right back."what I want to do . I always wanted to be an artist ... But the money problems I seem to ha e I guess I canT have that wish.."she said and the second question he asked her stopped her and slowly turned her head at his looking at his body and eyes."if you can tell I need some sanaty in me.. I don't want to turn into a cold blooded monster .. Not carding of what I do is different then killing for pleasure."she said as she turned back forward and keeped walking with him."we should be close to some food."she said softly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:26 pm

I just could find a moment to gasp to, in-which making since to all this. Kill or be killed... is not my strong suit, unlike this girl named Isabel who seems to be willing. However... this still makes me no different then her, considering I plan to allow her to do just what we need to survive without getting my hand dirty. Which make me a bigger coward to not do anything. I'm just fooling myself. Chills ran up my spin when hearing her say: 'this is just lovely,' in-which the demon girl also said like a coach frases, with a tone in their voices seem the same. Yet I felt not to look deeper into it where I ignore the suspicions, “(Chris): w-what is it now,” I asked when she'd sigh softly before the asked question that lead me to wonder... why as me this question at this time. “(Chris): My wish? If it were one wish it would be to get out of this alive,” I answered while finding it more difficult to answer to next, “(Chris): what do you want from me? I don't know... I guess I would finish attending school and get a job in the field of my studies.” But I was lying. In truth... I want to live and live for the first time in my life. I want to hang out with my friends more. I want to have a girlfriend. I want to make love to a woman. I want so much more so why didn't I tell her this? Why... because I don't trust her yet. “(Chris): So do you plan to do, if ever we get out of this mess? What do you wish for? Better yet why did you ask me these things?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm

The demon is right. The main focus is to make it alive and try not to take the easy rout seeing what he said might be covered in traps.once the demon handed over the map she didn't look at it ubtill the male demon left and not saying a word she open the map to see this map was so much different.it was like a game or a GPS it showed where they were and where they are now. And see I g this is just half a map they only can see half of the maze."this is just lovely."she said walking past chrise. But then stoped.she looked at chrise and thought of something ,she sign softly.and pulled the chain to follow the map and find put what was that open box on the map .as they walked down the halls she Sign once again and her face changed slightly."so Chris's what is your wish?"she asked then while they keeped walking she looked at him "what well you do when you get out of here with me?"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 6:05 pm

Yet still... this was all difficult to consider as I found myself lacking the fortitude to bring harm upon another. I couldn't stomach the notion, unlike this girl beside me who'd made up her mind in resolve to kill. I can only think and fear how far her cold and callousness runs deep. Though its in her best interests to keep me alive, however... would she kill me if the opportunity arises? Yet with this being on my mind, why do I suddenly feel a little jealous? Maybe because of the way she's spoke her words to this menacing looking demon, as I hardly receive a hello with a given introduction to her name, Isabel. She more friendly to him then me, which leads another thought to further distrust her. “(Gor): If your looking for a map, I have one here,” he said and handed Isabel a rolled up map made up of human skin, when she asked of it. “(Gar): Kept in mind that this is only half of the map, so be sure to find another one you reach a new area.” I took a look of the map to find where we are, however it was a long way to the end, “(Chris): there's are shortcuts but we would have to go through the doors. “(Gor): I wouldn't bother going through the maze without taking a few shortcuts, because there's traps besides demons and other players looking to kill you guys. We'll that's all I can give for now, so I'll see you two later if you two manage to survive. I like to have some alone time with my pet here before my Mistress has me to do something else.” Nothing else was said as Gor left us as he took his human pet to another room as I heard the sounds of moans which followed, “(Chris): where do we go from here,” I then asked Isabel while handing her back the map.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Isabel once again said nothing to the male she was close to until he brought up about killing someone."at a time like this yes"she replayed back as her face keeped cold.she looked and followed the trail of blood to find a large male standing next to this women well more like a zombie eating the corps of the body they saw earlyer seeing the demon was not here to kill them but to answer there question."hello am isabel and this guy is name chirse ,my question is where is the nearist map and where can we get one."she asked keeping her straight face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}   Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Play... Hide Or Die {For ShadyFlower}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: