Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back again. Trying to stay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Back again. Trying to stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:16 am

Ovo I reply I hope I did what you wished don't worry I well add more blood into this as posable ovo
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:17 am

https://surrealillusions.forumotion.com/t1194-a-different-sort-of-future-nuclear-fallout-rp-mature#77741

Left it pretty open for you. No prefernce on character that finds him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Okay just work on the starter and we well take it from there and also welcome back bro ovo
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Alright then, and no problems. It hapens
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Okay that's sounds lovely sorry for the late reply I have bean doing nothing but work so am sorry ;-; any who make the post of the story like the starter and I well reply after that
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:35 am

Yeah I've more or less been busy with life. Too muchto really go over typing.

But the RP. Yeah, I've been on a fallout kick as of recently. The world is a nuclear wasteland with only a few spots that are really habitable for humans to live. Some civilizations have odd rules, some people wander the wastes in search of riches (in the form of bottle caps), and then there's some that just want to live like feral animals and torture everything that comes their way.

Mr character is an ex-military soldier from before the bombs turned the world uinto a nuclear wasteland. The character you play finds him and we'll play it from there.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:18 am

Welcome back ovo its bean sooo longĀ 
So what about this rp I care to hear from u ovo
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:31 pm

I know I'm not the most reliable guy on the site, but I'm more or less settled into the new apartment. Trying not to disappear like I do, I just get exhausted by everything and I don'nt think about it.

Anyway, got a new bluetooth keyboard for my phone since I don't have wifi. And I'd also like to try to do a postapocolyptic style RP going. Mostly because I've been a fallout 3 and new vegas kick lately.

The character I want to play as is a soldier from a war that tore the world to shreads and turned it into a nuclear wasteland. He was stuck in a cryostasis tube and forced to sleep 200 years as the world went to shit.

I'd like for someone that replies to this to place the person that finds him and pulls him out. Female preferred, but male is good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again. Trying to stay   Back again. Trying to stay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again. Trying to stay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: