Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unwanted help (m/m open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Rhaegar heard her enter the room, and made no effort to get to his feet or even sit up. "I promised myself, three hundred years ago today, to forever stay out of mortal affairs. For over a thousand years, I have done nothing but invite pain and chaos with my presence...." He blinked and turned his head to look at her. "Was I wrong in coming here? Should I have just... stayed hidden?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Sanara watched her carefully until she had left, getting to her feet Sanara changed into a simple white dress. Walking out of her rooms she cast a simple spell in the faces of the guards at her door to keep them distracted. Walking over to Rhaegar's rooms she knocked on his door before entering and closing the door behind herself, "Are you alright?" she asked lightly as she clasped her hands behind her back and stayed near the door. Sanara for once in her life was a little nervous about talking with someone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:10 pm

"Thank you...." She eyed the letter warily, knowing fully well what it said, because her father had told her what it said before he sealed it. The Artermi were at war with this country, and the Artermi had enough power in their ranks, that this secret, binding agreement between former Kings did not need to take the King's mind from the war. She gave a slight bow and turned, disappearing quickly back to her rooms.

Rhaegar stared at the scars on his arms and let out a sigh, his hands tightening into fists as he felt the ghost-feeling of the ropes tying him to that chair. Shaking his head to clear it, he went over and shut the Windows before laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Sanara sighed and rubbed her eyes a little as she listened, "I'll do what I can for him, but I cannot certain he will let me get close to him" she said with a small shake of her head before she picked up the letter again and ran her fingers along it lightly. "But, I'll see what I can do for him and I'll take care of this" Sanara said before she moved on the bed and swung her legs over the side and sat up comfortably with another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

She let out a sigh when the ravens disappeared, then she took in a deep breath, as if she was trying to prepare herself for what she was going to say. "What I tell you... You can't let him know I told you... A little over three hundred years ago, one of my ancestor's sister's fell in love with the Fire Priest, and he with her. It was an amazing thing to see, or so I have been told. One day, the Artermi attacked and, paralyzing the Fire Priest with a poison that works on those with his blood, they tied him up and... assaulted her. Over the men.... He won't even allow himself friends anymore. He is afraid they will do the same to anyone that gets close to him...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Sanara took the letter and looked at it for a moment before she placed it down on the bed beside herself, looking up she sighed softly and shook her head when she said that she needed to look after Rhaegar. "How can I look after him when he doesn't want me to look after him?" She asked with a raised brow as she moved on the bed a little and all of her ravens vanished suddenly in a blink of an eye leaving the room feeling empty.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Aeria looked at the letter, shaking her head with a light sigh and she walked over, hanging it to Sanara. "I don't know... All I do know, is the letter was went from the late King, God's rest his soul, to my father. My father died two days later after receiving the letter, and I never had the heart to open and read it. I suspect it has to do with your brother... I gave it to you to burn. I have nothing to offer, and it best know one knows the letter's content. As for Rhaegar... Just... keep him safe. He is a good guy, and has suffered much in his long years...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Sanara moved on the bed and crossed her legs over each other, one of her raven's landed on her right shoulder as soon as Aeria walked in. Raising a brow she clasped her hands and rested them lightly on her stomach, "And what exactly do you wish to speak to be about concerning those two?" she asked as another of her raven's looked at Aeria and cawed at her slightly from where it was perched on the foot of Sanara's bed. Spotting the letter Sanara nodded her head towards it a little, "What is that?" Sanara questioned as she tipped her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Aeria ignored her guard's admonishing voice through her door as she pulled off her snow-white dress. Pulling on another dress, this one a fiery red that matched her hair. She pulled her hair back and left her room, still ignoring Kellan. She made it to Sanara's rooms and charmed her way in, leaving Kellan steaming outside the room. Aeria let out a light sigh and looked over at Sanara. "I am sorry for coming in like this, but I must speak to you about Rhaegar and... the King... as well...." She looked away at the end, holding a still sealed letter in her right hand.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Kabeth at all of them and he gave another sigh before he made a nod of his head, "Mortan, take the Lady and her guard to the spare rooms in the royal quarters" he said to one of his closest guards. "You two, assist the Lord back to his rooms and send for the servants to tend to him" he added after a moment before he looked back at Aeria, "Until this is all taken care of, I grant you and your guard refuge here" he said after a moment before he turned and started to walk away. "Make sure my sister remains in her rooms, I do not want her leaving again" he said to a passing guard. Sanara laid on her bed staring at the ceiling boredly after a few hours and was making many different ravens appear in her rooms, she was doing this simply to pass time since when she last opened her door there were some guards in the hall who refused to allow her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:44 pm

The man in armor started to yell at Aeria, but the girl rushed over and put a hand on Rhaegar's side. She closed her eyes and her body shined with a bright white light that blinded everyone around. When it died down, she was standing there with a Rhaegar back in human form. Closing her eyes to avoid from seeing anything, she took off her light blue cloak and gave it to Rhaegar to wrap himself up in it. "Lady Aeria? What are you doing here?" The dark, sad look that flashed through her eyes told him all he needed to know. Limping heavily, he looked at Kabeth and gave the best bow he could with his wounds that had somehow traveled over to his human form. "Your Majesty, this is Lady Aeria and the surly man in armor over there is her guard, Kellan. If Lady Aeria is here, the Artermi have taken over Sharia and she is homeless and crownless, as she was to take over for her father when he died." Lady Aeria nodded and gave a traditional bow. "They believe me dead, and so I had to leave my country. I remembered this country from a series of letters my father exchanged with the late King, the gods rest his soul. They were planning something between the families, but all I wish is a place to stay, and a place to work for me and my knight Kellan."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Sanara continued to pulled out what she could from Rhaegar as her brother came into the courtyard, "Sanara, get rid of your dead! Guards, remove her from the courtyard and help the Lord" Kabeth shouted out. Glaring at her brother Sanara reluctantly let her dead vanish and allowed herself to be lead away from the courtyard once again and ended up in her rooms angrily. Kabeth gave an annoyed sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration as he looked at the sight in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:19 pm

"Rhaegar!" A female voice held great worry it it. A woman on a tall black horse jumped down and rushed over, the large horse snorting it displeasure at her getting too close to the dragon. Her vibrant red hair was naturally curled somewhat tight, her eyes a bottle green color and her skin a pretty light color, almost like ivory. "Lady Aeria! Please! Don't rush off like that!" A man in armor with no chest jogged up, out of breath. "It is Rhaegar!"

"My lady, we have come here to speak to the king. Obviously something has happened, and we should be waiting until we are told we can come in." Rhaegar swung his head and snorted dark black smoke at the man, who sighed and walked away.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Once everything was over with Sanara tried her door again, finding it still locked she ran over to her window and looked out. Swearing she stripped off the dress she was wearing and pulled on her fighting clothes, forcing open her window Sanara managed to scale down the walls and jogged over to where Rhaegar was pinned, "Hold still" she said gently as she began to pull out the spears first to make it a bit easier for Rhaegar. Hearing hurried footsteps Sanara conjured up more of her dead soldiers who surrounded the two of them to protect them from any danger.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 6:53 pm

A few minutes later, there was an eerie silence that did not fit the gravity of the situation. Then a loud explosion rocked the palace, followed by a dragon's roar of anger and attack. Flames bathed the walls of the palace, but they didn't harm anyone or anything but the enemies. By the time it was said and done, forty men were dead, and Rhaegar was pinned to the massive courtyard by arrows, swords, and spears. He raised his head and let out a painful keen.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:04 am

Sanara was about to laugh when Rhaegar said he had a reputation to uphold, but she stopped when Rhaegar fell to one knee. When she was about to crouch down and see what was wrong one of the guards grabbed her swords and two of them grabbed her arms and pulled her away, "No stop it" Sanara snapped and tried to pull away but didn't get out of their grasps. Quickly they got her to her rooms and locked her in. She could hear shouting and hurried footsteps outside in the hall letting her know her brother was being taken to safety as well.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:59 am

"Not on your life, Sanara! Even in mock battles, I have a reputation to uphold." As he brought a swing then feigned to her right, there was a hard pain in his chest and he let go of Dragonsclaw. The sword hit the ground and the flames went out almost instantly as he landed on one knee, his hand tightened into a fist over his heart. He need got sick, nor did he suffer from any disease, so someone nearby was using some kind of spell on his to paralyze him. "Get... Sanara... out of... here...." He managed to groan out to the men w at hung their battle. Someone was trying to provoke her or the soldiers. If he removed them from the equation, they would spook and try to run. Only then could there be a retaliation.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:52 am

Sanara let her dead attack Rhaegar for a moment and when there was one left she pushed her magic into her swords making them glow blue, before her last soldier could be destroyed she made his vanish and struck out at his sword with both of her own as she got closer to him again to make fighting between the two of them easier, "Give up yet?" she asked sweetly with a grin as she continued to try and land her blows on Rhaegar. She wasn't concerned about accidentally killing him since he was immortal.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:46 am

Thrusting Dragonsclaw into the air he shouted, "Aktar!", and the sword' s blade was covered the flames the exact color of his scales in Dragon form. He barely moved as the dead men attacked him, and he twisted and contorted to barely dodging their attacks. As the Dragon fueled holy flames hit the creatures, they were defeated, until he was down to the last one.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:30 am

"No, he is being meddlesome" Sanara got out as Rhaegar managed to step out of the way of her hits, blocking his blows where she could Sanara managed to get a small distance between the two of them for a moment. Looking at him Sanara smirked as a circle of dead appeared around her to protect her, most of the guards weren't fazed by what they saw but others gasped and moved away. "Kabeth thinks he can rule me just like everyone else here" she called from behind her dead protectors.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:23 am

Rhaegar dodged her blows and stepped lightly out of the way, light on his feet for a man his size. "Of course he did. It was in a brotherly way, not a kingly way. He hides it well, but he loves his sister like any other sibling loves their sibling. He just wants you to he safe." He knew she would try to do something under handed, as one would if they were in battle. A word rested on the tip of his tongue as he came in for another round of blows, ready to leave his lips. When it did, Dragonsclaw would burst into bright red flames with a roaring sound like a dragon.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:13 am

"Eh, the dress can be thrown away if it gets messed up" Sanara said as she quickly raised her right sword to block Rhaegar's swing and swung at him with her left sword aiming for his side. "And I think I can stop you from hurting me" she added with a grin, she wasn't above cheating a little if she needed to. "I do hope, my brother hasn't given you the normal talk of, keeping a watchful eye on me" Sanara said as she continued to aim attacks at Rhaegar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:06 am

Rhaegar took a deep breath, knowing he would get in trouble for this later, but he couldn't tell her to go back inside. He was merely a subject and so there was no authority behind his swords. "You know I will end up with the claim if you mess up your dress or get hurt, do you know that, Sanara?" He smirked faintly before moving forward quickly, Dragonsclaw coming in a downward slash with a slight angle at her neck.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:03 am

Looking out of her window Sanara saw what was going on outside, smirking she went into Rhaegar's rooms and grabbed both of her swords. She could move easily enough in the floor length dress and it wasn't going to bother her if it got wrecked. Walking outside she moved through the crowd of men. When the last one move away from Rhaegar Sanara stepped into the centre, "Lets see if I can give you a run for your money" she said with a smirk as she got into a fighting stance much to the confusion of the guards around them.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:59 am

Rhaegar let out a light sigh after the King had left, finally breathing for the first time since he had entered his room. Thoughts of his lost love ran rampant through his head, so after he was done with cleaning Dragonsclaw, he buckled the sword to his belt and headed outside and out into the large courtyards that had been converted into a training ground for the soldiers and knights that protected the castle. Within minutes, there was a large group of people to test their mettle against the last Lord of the Dragonborn line and legendary Fire Priest. Rhaegar used this exercise to clear his mind and his consciosness, and he continued to defeat man after man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted help (m/m open)   Unwanted help (m/m open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwanted help (m/m open)
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next