Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:51 pm

"Mmmmm Shany you talk to much" reaching out Sir Le-ha grabbed a whip from one of his guards and struck Shany with it then grabbing her hips he started fucking her harder and harder "cum all over my dick Shany!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Shany let out some soft moans as she felt his dick getting deeper inside her "ah mmm"she moaned as she felt some cum from the gards on her body as she did a soft women voice"you always dreamed of fuxking me did you ?"she asked as she breath heavaly as she felt closer and closer to her orgasem"ah agh lon lon !"she moaned louder and louder  as she got closer and closer to cuming
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Sir Le-ha moaned loudly as she began transforming "mmmmm that is the demon i wanted to fuck!" Reaching forwards he tore away what was left of her dress and grabbing her nipples he twisted them sharply. As he leaned over her he changed his angle letting himself plow deeper into her. The guards all began jerking off at the sight of her body as some began to shoot their cum onto her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Shany hissed louder and herbwalls got tighter and much more wet as she felt more and more chains on her body"meow meow ah ah ah"she breath heavaly as she felt her body getting weeker "I hate you men. You men are all the same and am glad I killed them "she yelled as more of her demonic from was coming out . her body got a bit more stronger as her clothing rip. And as soon as that happen her breast was showing and her body figer was shown . as her body was changing so was her iner walls while he fucked her in no time flat her pussy started to feel better and better."agh Mmnmm meow"she moaned softly
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:31 pm

"Your sorry? You think that will make it ok for all the men you just killed?" As her walls tightened around his cock he sneered at her "your pussy dosent even feel that good shany! I feel sorry for the unlucky bastard who takes you to bed. Add more chains! Don't take any chances with her." He began to fuck her harder and harder while girls added extra chains. Others pulled out their cocks and began jerking off at the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Shany hiss as she did a loud meow feeling his cock deep inside her"no please no please"she yelled As the large cock of his was getting in and out of her wet pussy as her walls tighten around his cock as she let out a loud cat meow"please stop no please lon am sorry ah ah ahh its bean so long"she moaned as her claws started to glow and her teeth got sharper
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Reaching down he smacked her "shut up woman, you will learn your place" moving behind her he pushed her dress up as he ripped her panties off and then opening his pants he moved behind her and mounting her like a dog he thrust his cock right into her pussy "the is all you are good for Shany!" As he began pumping his dick into her pussy his guards started howling with laughter.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Shany did a draw gralw "put that dick near my mouth I dear you I well bit it right off. Are you glad to doing this no one loves you I am more then a lady you ass I know much more then you don't look at me wrong you dick head !!!"she yelled as she tried to get out "let me go let me go "she yelled over and over as she hissed at him." I can see in your face your glade that am here the girl you still love mahahahaha"she laughed
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Sir Le-ha was furious that she spilled the blood of more of his guards "you are just a woman you bitch, you don't deserve anything more. Your only purpose is to pleasure a man" he then got deadly quiet "you may have won in the past but you came here alone. Pin her down guards!" The dog demon moved behind her as his guards forced her to the ground "i will show you a dick Shany"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:12 pm

Shany hissed as she felt the men on her"don't be stupid you need me !I kicked yo ass a long ass time ago and don't look at me wrong I know you had an crush on me ever since we joined up and traded with one another not my fault your women is a demon that can see."she bust out laughing as she felt the men picking her up."sir should we thurow her in the jall house."one of the men said then shany looked at the man in a deep look as her eyes glowed red as wigled out of there tight hands and cut more of the necks from the gards !"lon you ass hole I well not leave until you see me better then a women you dick!"she yelled as more men put chains on her neck neck and hands for her to no longer do any harm and was now taking her to the hall house.as they took her away she was laughing demonicly.

The small girl giggles as she helped him with house and the other women cleaning the mess
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:03 pm

"No I won't stop this war with them! They threaten my land and the treasures in my river. I will never let them have them" then when she slit the guards throat he became outraged screaming for his guards as they restrained her and threw her to the ground "you have no right to come in here and spill the blood of a man, you are just a woman! "

Scias smiled playfully at the little girl and lightly played with her hair "well little one your vision must be far greater than mine......or I am simply blind" he spoke with a chuckle as others around him laughed at his words.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Shany watched the gards and hissed"stop this war with the boncons your dick lick.! You hit my fucking land "she yelled as she took out a knife and slit of the guards  neck."you own me money ,dick I mean it !"she yelled as she ran up to lon but was pin down by more guards .

The small girl sign softly as she smirked"I ship you together  I have a good feeling that you might make the flower family blom and blosim I want this villige to be happy again."she said in a cute voice
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Lord Scias couldn't help but sigh at the secondary explosion that damaged the glass. The first one had been bad enough but these other explosions were just creating more work for everyone to do. At the same time seeing the men and women working together was certianly not something that had happened in this village in a very long time. He then looked over at the woman that had asked him if he was dating Shany and he couldn't help but laugh a little bit "no I do not think that is me, your mistress can barely tolerate the sight of me"

Sir Le-ha was taken aback by Shany's actions and calling for his guards they quickly moved between the two separating them with their shields as they continued to argue. "What is the meaning of this Shany? What do you mean hitting the right place?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:11 pm

the cow demon named maria looked at awakeing wolf as she smirked. as maira saw him "come sleepy head and help us shany is bussy .so how about-"her words cut off when a nother exposen was set off once again then thecow demon sign."we nee dyour help here with the windows."she said as the other women helped some of the males out and for the first time in a long time men and women where working together in this villige unlike hundres of years ago they were killing one another.

meanwhile(if you want to you can act like sir Le-ha reall name is lon.full name " lon s La-Ha " his grumpy and has an attitude  and dosent take shit from no one , but he dose leason to his whife even though she is in deep sleep. his whife his prenent with his child and she is that kind of demon that sleeps all the while with there child and only awakens at late at night. any who he is grumpy and likes miss shany but he dosent want to leason to her because she is a women.even though he likes her alittle bit. can you do at acting as him? and also his fighting with a nother contry near by on the other side of flower villige and h dosent like them because there wolfs and his clan are dogs. and also he dosent like shareing the large river he things it ha important things in there like gold and such.)
shany walked up to the large gate kicked it down as some og the dog demons looks at her oddly."its a women why is miss shany doing in a place like this.?" the dogs asked amonge them selfs." shany walked pasted them and whent to his main bulding and in no time she smash the door open with her foot as she walked up to sir Le-ha "okay what the fuck !!! you burned down my main bulding you dick!!! have you heard of hiting th right place you ass cock "she yelled hiting him over and over again with a large piece of wood from the door she kicked down." now I want this fiht over with before I destroy this main bulding as well"she hissed like a cat.

as they fixed up the large house one of the women looked at the wolf and poked him."meow emwo sir.are you the one thts dateing miss shany"she asked.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:35 am

While she got herself ready he slept for a short amount of time, drawing on that much arcane energy with out preparation was always taxing on the body. He woke a short while later albeit slightly groggy as he was unfamiliar with the surroundings at first but it quickly came back to him. Once he was set he gathered his gear and headed to the site of the damage on the castle. Everyone was making good progress on the repairs and he quickly joined in the building effort.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Shany watched him sleep as she sign and got her self ready to go next door to the le-ha domain and tell them to stop acting g up.and while that was happening the girls helped out and did a very well jobs for girls
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:15 pm

He gladly accepted the help into the smaller home and graciously collapsed into the open bed. When she returned she would quickly notice that he was already asleep. There was enough room for her to do as she pleased. In the mean time his men with the help of the maids collected the materials they would need for the repairs from the village. They then began the long and slow process of repairing the damage to the castle.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:44 pm

She nodes and helpednhim up as she took him to a small house not as big but it was nice.she put him on the bed and walked aide side telling his men to help her fix the place. As she walked back inside and looked at him."want my to leave and for you to rest?"she asked softly
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:14 pm

He nodded to her thanks but it was clear that large display of ice magic had taken alot out of him as he used his great sword to support himself "glad the damage was contained. If you would like shany my men could repair the damage to the castle for you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Shany ran up to scias and huged him"you did it. "She meowed as she let go of him and looked at the damiged "shit_"she said as a nother shake of a exploshen was still going on. And from out aide they could see the two lands at each other."they never learn"she sign then she turned into him."thank you"she mowed
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:05 pm

He barely noticed the smile through his concentration. It snowed for a few minutes but the as the snow lost the power of his arcane energy it turned into rain. The rain snuffed out the last of the remaining flames. His guards and the villagers cheered loudly from the safety of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Shany watched his powers browed largely as the fire grown down and seeing was now cold it started to snow as well.she turned her head to see him and smiled at him."you did it."as she ran out the burned building and saw that her people was okay"oh thank goodsness
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Scias began shouting out commands in his native tongue as his guards appeared amongst the villagers protecting them from the flames. Scias then hustled after shany going towards the fire. He did not say anything in response to her question but simply began to concentrate. His ice blue eyes began to glow with arcane energy as the temperature all around him began to drop. Then forming a seal with his hands ice erupted all around the flames containing them and the fire started to shrink in size as more and more ice began appearing.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Shany ran a bit fast to the down stairs castle."every one report out side.!"she yelled as many people started to leave the building. And shaby stopped and looked at him."the fire is on the right side of the castle."she yelled as she ran to the other side of the Building "sir. Is it true that you have ice powers or is that a myphe "she yelled. As the fire spread. On the outside of the building a large alarm was heard about the villige telling every one to leave there homes and report to the flower field away from burnable houses.as more And more explosens hits the out rang of the castle shany sign and watched him.as she used her demon powers to try and burn down the fire and stop it from there.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Scias quickly pulled on a pair of boots as he followed her "what is the quickest way to that section of the castle?" We need to find the fire and put it out quickly before it spreads to other parts or to the rest of the town"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)   trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying to take over flowervillige(for ryder222000only)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: