Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feudal Era Stories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Kagome was alittle relieved when he said he stay with her. she nodded. She went up to him blushing she leane dup and kissed his cheek gently and said “thank you.” She had been scared to be by herself. It was odd she was happy to actually be around sesshamaru. She actually saw a side of him she never expected to. She said “ill get sticks for a fire.” She began collecting them meanwhile her stomach gave a growling noise

~ ~ ~
Miroku tried to sleep but damn it was hard. As he felt her tail wrap around him pulling him closer his now throbbing erection was rubbing agaisn her legs he held her almost like they were lovers as he felt her body against his more and more it was like her body was begging for his
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:40 pm

He stood there for a long time, then gave out a light sigh as a little used part of his brain came to the surface, causing him to speak words he wouldn't normally use. "I cannot let you go on your own... but I cannot take you to my castle...." He looked around slowly then sighed again. "If you want to set a camp... I can stay here until daylight, when you can travel more safely."

- - - - - - - - - -

She had been cold, so it had only been natural for her, even in her sleep, to get closer the the hottest source of heat she could find. Her tail let go of his wrist, only to wrap around his waist in a snug hold, unaware of what he was experiencing.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Kagome said “how could you save her if sickness took over. Even still feeling guilty want change the past. All you can do know is honor her memory. You may not feel you deserve to but think of it this way. She would want you to stop feeling guilty. You toe were in love and in the end that’s all that matters.” She looked to the sky and said “I suppose though my bike is damaged so ill have to walk so I guess I better go.” She sighed knowing she had a long walk it would take her a day in itself to go by foot. Kagome wasn’t sure she wanted to camp alone

~ ~ ~

Miroku didn’t know she wanted him to sleep near her . he could feel her snugglign close to him as his body was really warm. It was making miroku freek some as her body pressed against his was making a certain body part react he tried to contain himself and try and fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:10 pm

"I could have saved her, you know... But I let my pride and fear of the other demons I knew keep me from helping her... I am not the right person to remember her...." He blinked, his expression turning blank as he turned to look at her. "Look at the sky... It is getting dark... Shouldn't you be getting home?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka had been sleeping alone for almost ten years now, as she and her mother had been forced to share a room ever since Aaioka had been born. So she was a lot more comfortable sleeping, knowing that some other source of body heat was near.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:57 pm

kagome listened and said “well that’s a part of life. To live and die. It’s a circle of life. “ she sighed as she found herself quoting the lion king. She then said “people die no matter demon , human or some other thing. We all eventually die. Even you wikl die some day. That’s why you make every day a special day as you never know when your last day is. I believe when one person or thing dies it comes back as something else and life repeats. It is sad but can be happy. Life is how you choose to live it.” she listened about him recalling his memorys. She said “if its to painful to remember then you don’t have to. Its just isn’t it honoring her in sharing the happy memorys you have with her.”

~ ~ ~
Miroku felt his hand being held by her tail. He wouldn’t force it free not wanting to wake her. his hand still messaging her leg gently his hand messaging up her thigh gently the fire was diming he blushed as the moonlight shined in her face he thought she was very beautiful like a goddess. He shook the thoughts from his head and laid beside her as it was easy to see she wasn’t letting him go
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:46 pm

"It seems to me that everyone I know dies early in their life. My father was already of a good age, but he still had many more years to live. Inuyasha's mother... Aisu-hime... Even Rin has died once more since I saved her...." When she asked for more information on the woman he spoke of, he turned away from her. "I can't tell you any more about her... I cannot, without harming myself from the memories...."

- - - - - - - - - -

It was a good feeling as the pain went away, and as she continued to sleep, her tail lifted up and wrapped itself around the wrist of his nearest hand.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:21 pm

kagome let him get alittle distance between them before she fallowed when he stopped and looked at her. she listened a moment in shock. She said “mortal as me. you mean she was human. i…I dunno what to say. Is that a reason why things are so hard for you.” She looked at him unaware her presence alone stired these feelings inside sesshamaru. She wished she could had met her. she said “will you tell me more about her.” she was unaware she was the onlyone sesshamaru had shared this with meaning it was important to sesshamaru. He would of never told her if kagome wasn’t meaning something to him

~ ~ ~
Miroku messaged the leg with the medicine ssotign her the best he could. He said “that should help.” He brushed hair out her face gently and said “sleep. I will try and keep your pain away.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:08 pm

He started to walk back to his castle without another word, not wanting to divulge a secret he had been holding for years. A secret so close to his heart, that he hadn't even mentioned it to his father, and this all happened before his father had met that human woman. He stopped a good distance away from her, and then looked over his shoulder at her, his expression neutral. "She was... just as mortal as you."

- - - - - - - - - -

In her sleep, Aaioka couldn't place the voice, but the pain went away when the medicine he made took away the sharp edge of the pain. She had suffered cracked ribs and hair-line fractures in her feet and wrists, but never had she had a broken leg before.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:03 pm

kagome listened to him speak. She wondered what he ment that they had more in common than there personality. She felt him move from her hug and she blushed why was she blushing she didn’t know. She said “what do you mean by that. how else are we alike.” When he told her not to hug him again she said “sorry i…I just wanted to give you alittle comfort.”

~ ~ ~

Miroku watched her and was dozing alittle when he heard her whimper in pain he went to her to check her leg. He said “shhh its okay rest.” He grab some herbs and stuff that he made into medicine and rubbed it gently in that spot running his hand along her leg hoping it eased the discomfort
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:51 pm

He was silent for a long time, and his eyes slowly closed as he felt a very strange calm settle over himself. "You have much more in common with her than just your personalities...." He let out a light sigh, then stepped forward out of her hug. "Don't... do that again."

- - - - - - - - - -

Her tail twitched with an agitation that was hidden by her sleep. About an hour into her sleep, she let out a sound of pain, her hand lifting to lightly rub the area right above the splint on her broken leg.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Kagome was unaware til sesshamaru told her that she was reminding him of her. she said “its funny you say that about her liking to take care of kids. As that was what I was thinking of studying in college is to be a teacher to take care of kids. So in a lot of ways I can relate to her. im sorry she died like she did.” She didn’t know why she did it but she hugged sess feeling he needed it

~ ~ ~

Miroku got out the spring and put his pants on taking the rest to dry by the fire. When he returned he had to blink several times before he realized she was a neko. He sighed as itjust made her cuter.he sighed and sat down not far watching over her. something about her made him feel weird in a good way
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:23 pm

"She got a sickness and died... Just like everyone else in her family, she was very weak, but she never stopped trying to help those children...." He quickly turned his back to her, to hide the look that flashed across his face. "You actually... speak a lot like she did...."

- - - - - - - - - -

As she slept, Aaioka turned onto her other side. As the time went on, her charm she cast last night wore off. As it did, it revealed her long dark colored tail and the the cat ears that matched them.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Kagome saw him suddenly stop. She wondered what he was talking about. She never knew sesshamaru love some one. She said “may I ask how you lost her. its always okay to love even a love one lost I can imagine would want them to move on and be happy. She does sound like she was a kind and gentle person. we probably would of made good friends.”

```

Miroku sighed as he entered the hotspring wondering what was with that woman. He tried to help buit it felt like she was attacking him left and right.” He tried to relax. Though it was hard knowing the longer he spent taking care of her the closer he got to the end. He looked at his hand wondering how his dad and other anseters did it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:35 pm

He stopped suddenly, and turned just enough to look out of the corner of his eyes at her. "I cannot afford to love anyone. Not after I lost Aisu-hime. I want to just be left alone... I could not just leave Rin without someone to look after her. Aisu-hime... She looked after young children left orphaned. She would not approve if I had left the girl there...."

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka shifted carefully where she had been sitting, removing the outer shirt of her outfit and bundling it tightly, placing it under her head as a make shift pillow as she laid on her side. She slowly curled up while keeping her broken leg as straight as she could. Within seconds, she fell asleep, her face wiped clean of any emotion.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Kagome could hear the emotion in sesshamarus voice even if he tried to hide it. he was surprised sesshamaru was sharing all this with her. she fallowed and listened. She said “inuyasha doesn’t just remind you of his mother but of your father to. I can see where it would be hard to face that. I don’t think inuyasha is truly mad at you. I think he doesn’t understand how you truly feel. He feels that you don’t truly love him as a brother but I can see its not that its just your heart hurts from all the anger you have built inside.its easy to see you care for humans after all look how good you take care of rin. Humans may be weak in demons minds but there are a lot who are not. Your father saw a strength in inuyashas mother that probably no one saw. Maybe your father was lonely.” She looked at sess hoping she was getting through to him
~~~

Miroku sighed and said “maybe I do have alittle bad luck on my side. After all I do not know how long I will live but I don’t let my fears weigh me down. I just want to help and while we are here I hope you see that.” he got up and said “there a spring near by im gonna go for a soak if you need anything just yell. I put up sutras to keep demons away from the camp for now so you are safe.” he turned to walk away to go for a dip in the spring to relax. As he walked he looked at his cursed hand and sighed. It felt like the burden of the curse seem heavier each day
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:43 pm

He blinked slowly, then shook his head, turning and taking a few steps in the direction of his castle. "He died... He knew I was confused, angry at him for falling for something so frail... Then he dies, and leaves behind a young son. I couldn't watch after him, he reminded me of her too much...." His hands slowly tightened into fists at his sides. "I left him to face a dark and unforgiving world alone...."

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka shook her head, turning until she had her back towards him completely, her arms crossed tightly over her chest. "You carry misfortune with you, every where you go. I have avoided them, and they would be easily able to follow me home... It looks to me like we will be at this spot for a very long time."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:34 am

Kagome listened to sesshamaru her expression soft. She said “I don’t mean to cause you pain but I don’t think it inuyashas mother your mad at. I think deep down your mad at your father.” Kagome sighed and looked down alittle sadness in her eyes. She said “from what I been told it wasn’t inuyasha mothers fault she died. We humans are frail and sometimes sickness or something else happens. It can be helped. I believe your father did everything he ccould for her and inuyasha because he loved them just as much as he loved you. Maybe your dad saw something in human kind to love otherwise why would your dad give inuyasha the sword.” Kagome looked up knowing her words hurt. She stepped forward and said “sesshamaru open your heart. Let go of the anger and hate. I know you have a big heart.”

---

Miroku listened and said “not all man are pigs. I just want to help you. With that leg you want be able to travel for a while til it mends. I understand you don’t trust me but hopefully I can win your trust because im not leaving your side til your better.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:03 am

For just a second, all the anger and irritation fell from his expression, leaving behind pain and tiredness. It went away to be replaced by a black expression. "You want the truth? I hate her. She was human, died so easily, left my father in pain. She left a baby boy that would he hated and despised by everyone that he would come across in his life... All you are doing is bringing pain with your words. You need to leave, before you do anymore damage...."

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka rolled her eyes, then turned to give him a blank, unaffected expression. "The help with the leg is appreciated. But you are a man, and therefore there is no way in the world that I would let a man know where I live. End of story."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:57 am

Kagome sighed and said “your brother isn’t perfect he want be coming after me. I was early by several days so he want be looking for me and my scent would fade by then. If he tried to blame you I would make him listen to me to know this was my choice.” She listened and frowned alittle angry. She said “Oh so you rather run from the problem just because its hard to face the facts. Im not leaving.” She stared into his eyes determained unaware how attractive she was looking

--

Miroku sighed knowing she was lieing after all he had good practice in that department. He set the food down beside her and went back and sat down. He said “no where well then it sounds like we are going the same way.” He smirked and laughed. It was easy to see the monk was being nice and wwas trying to be helpful to her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:01 pm

"My brother is a rash, idiotic, no-thinking hanyou that would no doubt instantly expect something has happened to you... and he will blame me instantly." The contempt was thick in his voice, as he was forcing the emotion into his voice. "Happy?" He said in a low voice, then he shook his hand free of hers, the anger back in his eyes. "I want you help me by getting out of my lands!"

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka still ignored his presense as much as she could. She didn't trust anyone and definately not men, as they were nothing but a nuisnance. There was no way she was going to lead him to her home. "i am obviously going nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:00 pm

"My brother is a rash, idiotic, no-thinking hanyou that would no doubt instantly expect something has happened to you... and he will blame me instantly." The contempt was thick in his voice, as he was forcing the emotion into his voice. "Happy?" He said in a low voice, then he shook his hand free of hers, the anger back in his eyes. "I want you help me by getting out of my lands!"

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka still ignored his presense as much as she could. She didn't trust anyone and definately not men, as they were nothing but a nuisnance. There was no way she was going to lead him to her home. "i am obviously going nowhere."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:36 am

Kagome looked at sessamaru seeing he was struggling with something. he wondered what he ment by her but shrugged it off. She said “he want come he doesn’t know im here. I decided to come to you first.” She blushed as she looked into his eyes something about him made her feel weird but in a good way. She walked up to him and knew it was a risk she took his hand in her soft delicant ones and said “I know you have a good heart sessamaru I have seen it. you have so much anger. Its okay to let it go. If inuyasha isn’t civil I will make him be. i…I just want yall to be happy.”

---

Miroku saw her take the medicine. He sighed when she still refused to acknowledge him. He took a plate of food and brought it to her. he said “here you needto eat also to keep your strength up. So where were you heading” he smiled at her trying to be patient and kind
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:36 am

For just a moment, he remembered that look his father had given him in his last dream. He blinked and let of her, taking a careful step back. "I know him well enough. I knew HER well enough. I don't care to know anymore, and you obviously do not know my brother very well, if you think that he would try and be civil, even if I agreed. I do not want to have to fight him should he come looking for you, so you need to leave my lands...." He wished she would just leave. He didn't want to remember that that human his father fell for was actually nice to him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka blinked slowly, staring at the cup for a long time before she took it from him, careful to avoid direct contact with him. She then turned as best she could with her back turned slightly towards him, slowly sipping at the medicine.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Kagome tugged on her wrist alittle trying toget free. She said “sure hes not perfect. He has his issues like you do. Why don’t you think hes honorable because hes friends with me.” she stared at him angrly. She then sighed and said “im here to try and mend your two relationship. Sure being siblings bring the negative but there are positives. Maybe you should get to know him before you judge him or me for that matter.” Kagome tried not to looke into his eyes they were intense but so gorgeous. She was unaware of sesamaru having dreams about his father and the relations with inuyashas mother.

--
Miroku saw her sit up and said “easy try not to move your leg so much. You broke it really good. Here drink this it will help with the pain .” he handed her a cup of medicane that he made with herbs. He also had a plate of food for her if she was hungry
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:24 pm

He blinked, his expression not showing the intense hatred he had for this little slip of a human woman. "My dear brother," he said sarcastically, "is far less honorable man than you think he is." His hand shot out and he grabbed her wrist, holding her in a grip that she couldn't get out of. "What are you doing here, in my lands?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Aaioka was out for at least two hours before she suddenly sat upright, muttering as she rubbed her throbbing leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feudal Era Stories   Feudal Era Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feudal Era Stories
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: