Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

work slowed down again. I can think too.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

work slowed down again. I can think too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: work slowed down again. I can think too.   work slowed down again. I can think too. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:35 am

Sounds cool!
My chara is a young prinsess. She is very sweet when shr is around someone she likes or cares about but it very mean when she is forced to do things that she dosent want to do. She came from a very rich family. Am still looking for a name but she has just 2wepons . A smalle umbralla that is like a sheld when open and her small frezz gun.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: work slowed down again. I can think too.   work slowed down again. I can think too. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:46 am

OK. The character I had in mind as the primary is the captain (in name only) of a small ship. His special abilities are that he can harden parts of his body and held weaponry near the composition of diamond (something that is very common in one piece.) as well being able to use his rapier (long, slender sword with a fancy hand guard) to slice the wind and use the wind to his advantage.

Can have a bit of a sarcastic streak, but keeps a noble air and has a good set of standards compared to other pirates. Helps who he can, but knows that the world runs on gold. Knows when it's time to play and when it's time to get to business.

Idea on your character?
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: work slowed down again. I can think too.   work slowed down again. I can think too. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:46 am

Ooo sounds like fun i might be into this it has been forever sence i did a piret rp pff i cant even spell it sorry. And this pain in my check makes it a little hard to think sering it hurt like fuuu but am glad your out of that hell of a job soo about this rp tehe. Can i have more info about your charas?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: work slowed down again. I can think too.   work slowed down again. I can think too. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Sorry for my month long disappearance, I didn't intend for it to be that long, but my job was taking up a huge chunk of my time since people started getting fired and they needed guards to work up to 65 hours each week. Needless to say my brain was toasted extra crispy from all that time working.

Though for an RP idea, I was thinking of doing something involving pirates, something like One Piece with the special abilities and unrealistic things pirates could do. Just to make things interesting. Maybe something along the lines of a princess stowing away on a pirate's vessal and now the king is hunting down the pirates that 'kidnapped' his daughter. We can work things from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: work slowed down again. I can think too.   work slowed down again. I can think too. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

work slowed down again. I can think too.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: