Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm

keiko blushe dand said "we are now both pupped my love and mated for life." she blushed as she rubbed comits belly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:03 pm

comit kisses her"i ..a mother "??
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:02 pm

keiko panted as she felt comit come. she smiled and said "you were amazing" she snuggle din comits arms as keiko got pregnant with comits child.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:59 pm

comit yelled and she came in to her ".wow.that felt so good"she pured
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 pm

keiko howled as she arched into comit as she felt her first orgasm wash over her. she kissed comit her body beging for comits release
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:53 pm

comit felt hoter and hoter "am ..am going to"she yelled as she is going faster
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:49 pm

keiko moaned and said "oh god.....i love you to comit." she wraped her legs around her waist takign comit deeper . she could feel a orgasm coming veryly shortly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:45 pm

comits moves faster "i love you "she yelled moveing at her peast
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 pm

keiko gasped and moaned. she said "oh comit that feels good." she kissed her grabbign comits breasts as she rocked her hips to take comit deeper into her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm

comit drooled "that feels so good"comit then got on her and entered her member and started to move"ah this feels great"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 pm

keiko blushe dand said "i have abilitys remember.you put it inside me and move it in and out tilyou give me your pups." she blushed reaching out to stroke the memeber
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:33 pm

comit freck out and feel back" how did you??and how do you use this"??
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Keiko said "not right now your not. see" she pointe dot the male member she had givign her temprarly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:29 pm

comit kisses her back
comit "wait give youmy pups ??but am a girl?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:26 pm

keiko rubbed her clit and said 'mate me my love give me your pups." she pulled comit down on top of her and kissed her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 pm

comit stated to get wet "ah this feels so good"she said geting wet and felling her hard member
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 pm

keiko blushed as she rubbed comits clit and concentrated and blushed as she felt her malemember grow. she then laid down and exposed her self as she went into heat
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm

comit kiss her back"yess lets mate "she takes off her underwere
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:10 pm

keiko blushed and kissed back and said "you want to mate me now." i can give you a male member
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 pm

comit kisses back "its ok my love"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:56 pm

keiko mmed and said "i didnt mean tto upset you i was just tryign to protect you and our pups." she blushed and kissed comit as she was undressed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 pm

comit frecked out"wait am not mad at you i jest dont like it when people touch my stof with out asking me first "she said siting next to her and kisses her"i can show you i dont hate you"she said undressing her and licking her neck
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:18 pm

keiko said "i was just protecting you ." she looked down sadden she upset her she went to a corner and curled up feelign her mate hated her now
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 pm

comit"am sorry but that was my friend
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:12 pm

keikos inu ears lowered as comit yelled and said"im sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next