Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

comit kissed inuyasha and noded ."yess love were both going to have your kids"she said licking inuyasha neck and smiling.inuyasha smiled and got up."am so ahppy."he said geting up and laughing.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 pm

keiko blushed deeply as she nuzzled inuyasha she said "hi mysweet inu. guess what your gonna be a daddy. we are both pregnant."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:36 pm

inuyasha looked at the two and too a deep breath and tryed to cool down then looked at comit and keiko talk about something..inuyasha smiles and kissed keiko neck and smiled at her."hello mates"he said huging her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 pm

keiko kissed commit as inuyasha recovered from mating them two she said in a whisper "should we tell him we are pregnant" she heard commit and said "i might of used to much of my magic and brought us to the second trimaster
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:41 pm

comit looked down to see she was nig"how its only bean a few days?"comits asked
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:23 pm

inuyasha gasped and said "oh god commit im cumming." he thrusted deep and cummed inside her he marked her his and laid there holdign her not realizing her just pupped them both it was easy to see though as both womans bellys were big. commits alittle bigger as inuyasha got her pregnant with twins to go along with kiekos twins
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 pm

comits felt so good she moaned more and kiissed back falling in love with inuasha"am-am going to ahh"she moaned
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 pm

inuyasha moane dkissing commit hard pantign as he thrusted with everything he had wanted commit to feel his love and not want to ever leave him
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 pm

comit moaned and started to move her hips"aahhh inuasha"she moaned .."i .."she moaned kissing him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:01 pm

inuyasha moved faster and deeper already feeling like he was gonna explode. he said "i love you both."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm

comit moaned and moaned looking at her lover and kissing her."ahh inuyasha faster"she yelled
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

keiko rubbed her belly as she watched the two. she was jealous but of both. she sighed to herself

inuyasha moved faster and harder. he said "oh commit twll mw how you feel. " he had to admit these women knew how to please him in everyway
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:44 pm

inuyasha moaned cuming deep in to her and kissed her."wow"he smiled.but inuysah monaed more with comit."wow your so wet comit"he moaned going faster and comit moanign more.."ahh inuyasha"she moaned.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:41 pm

keiko gasped as she yelled out as she orgasmed feelign inuyasha cum and seeing commit cum. she gasped holding inuyasha commit could see kiekos stomach growl as inuyasha pup grew to meet commits children it was easy to see kieko was very pregnant and commit suddenly sense keikos children where important and her to.

inuyasha panted marking keiko his. kieko smiled and gasped as inuyasha pulle dout still hard and took no time as he pinned commit to the ground and thrusted into her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 pm

comit moaned more and was about to cum.
inuaysha smiled and got down to lick her neck and got faster."ahh "he moaned and got faster."ahhh keiko your so tight am going to cum."he yelled going as fast as he can
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:25 pm

keiko arched into him moanign and said "oh god that it my strong inu. " she bite her bottom lip as he knew just hpow to please her. keiko didnt know matign him would feel so good. she looked over at commit moaning as she could see her so turned on
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm

(ok)
inuyashas started to smile feling her more wet and loving the sex ."ahh you feel so good..i love you"he said going fatehr and fatehr.comit was doing the sme thing she loved watching them
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:18 pm

i think your doing a great job.)

keiko moaned as inuyasha contiuned unaware that this was gonna change history
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 pm

comit moaned feeling that her love was haveing fun.
(i need you now-_-my guy in my is being a dick)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 pm

okay we can share him)

Keiko blushed seeing commit and moaning more and more. She sad “mmm your so good.” She was so horny now. She gasped and said “oh god so big.” She wrapped her legs around him taking him deeper. She leane d up and kissed him and said “show me how much you want to give me your pups.” She moaned louder as she said “oh god inuyasha I love you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 pm

(ok lest share him hehehehhe ;D)
comit was on the side wathching the show and masterbating to it .

inuyasha smiled and started to kiss her neck more and more ."god your beuttiful"he said looking in to her eyes and as his hands got of her breast .he worked his way to her lovely pussy and started to play with it with his fingers .once he saw she was ready for him.he undresed him self and showed her how hard he was .and he was much biger "am glad you want my pups "he said .laying on the ground and puting his meber in to her and he moaned."dam girl your soo tight"he said thrusting in her .
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 pm

np feel free to play him as often as you want i dont mind sharing lol)

keiko moaned and bluahws arching into his touch as her nipples harden. she said "then give me your pups. i love you inuyasha.' she couldnt deny the love of those lovely golden eyes
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 pm

(thanks mew^-^)
inuyasha smiled and looked at her."am glad you like it "he said looking at her and playing with her breast "i want a child with you"he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 pm

i like how you play inuyasha your doing great)
Keiko was blushing as inuyasha was talking. She saw commit watching she said “I love commit first and formost but I do you to. She couldn’t believe she was feelignthis way. She blushed and said “that feels good. Tell me you love me nuyasha.” She blushed deeply as she was nervous she wondered if inuyashaknew that he was gonna give her a pup when they mate.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 pm

(i understand your pain ..i hate that too for you pale)
comit noded and smiled at him "okay ,god luck my love "she said smiling and watched her go into heat.

inuyasha was walking in the forist and got some wood then was seting the fair .he was still unset that kikyo was dead and other things .inuyasha got the fire up and ready then he smelled something good.and felt him self geting a boner ."ahh damit "he said taking a deep breath .then he looked to the corener of his eye to see keiko in heat .inuyasha blushed and was surprized "i though you were prenit by comit and only wanted comit."he said walking to her and undressing her ."you look wondeerful"she said licking her neck.he could not help him self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next