Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:36 pm

comit" all i remeber is that i was in my lab "she look at a flower "what time it is??"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 pm

keiko said "oh well what do you remember" she was curious about her new friend. she was still curous as she never saw someone so beautiful
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:28 pm

comit blushed"thanks and i dont know how i got here"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:25 pm

she looked at comit blushing and said "your cute. its nice to meet you.. so how did you get here from the future." he tqail wagged more as she really liked comment.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:21 pm

comit"yea i think"then blushed then she liked her lips "ahh am..am comit"dhe blushes
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:18 pm

she said "the future. people dress like this and smell so good." she licked her lips and said "taste good to. my names keiko." he tail waging excitedly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:09 pm

comit"well ..you see am from the future"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 pm

she sniffed comit some more. she said "you smell good. where did you come from?" she pulled on he cloths never seen things like she wore.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:04 pm

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 Comit_by_shany332-d5d47ga
comit looked up seeing her "hi "she smiled
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:56 pm

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 0silve10

Keiko heard the npoise and saw her. she blushed softly never seen a himan so close before who didnt attack right away. she walked close to examine her. she said "you smell good. my names keiko who are you." her tail wasvign int the air.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:49 pm

comit was on the ground and woke up she had no idea how she got here one mommet she was at her lab the next she is out side
comit got up and felt some one was there .and hurd someone too
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:44 pm

it was a sunny day in the feudial era japan. ina forest by a weel a Female inu/angel by the name of keiko was walking through the forest alone. she was being careful to being around other demons know it wasnt safe to be around them a tthe moment. she was also walking hearing about another inu traped agaisnt a tree his name had been inuyasha she stopped suddenly hearing a npoise and she said 'whos there? show yourself".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: