Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 6:21 pm

He gave off a gentle smile still worried as to the consequences of there love making. He is fully aware of his sensei love making to other students and now and to him. He didn't know what to say however he lean into his chest enjoying their lonly time together.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Koro-sensei gave Karma a hug. He then replies. "School is going well but everyone missed you. They hope you return very soon. So what can I do to help you get well enough to return to school?" Koro-sensei asked Karma.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Karma was lost in thought, yes he felt abit better thanks to both gis mother and his new lover. After that lonly night with gis mentor, he is still unaware that gis own lover made love to gis mother. As time whent on karma begain to feel better, and it brought a rush of warmth through out gis body. Still in bed and whats left from gis cold was small heavy coughing. Karma layed back on his bed with a book in gis hand. He looked up and turned to see his lover asking about gis day, and about his health."ah am fine, thank you.." e paused and then whent back to reading." So hows the class? To be honest I kinda miss it." He added
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 7:50 pm

as usual Korosensei could not sleep without his pillow. but he rested after releasing himself into this wonderful woman. he held her until she was deep asleep then he separated from her and let her sleep the rest of the night he dressed and checked on karma then after kissing karma goodnight he returned to his home and laid on his pillow and fell asleep exhausted. After everything that happened he ended up sleeping until sunday night when he woke he returned to karma house to check up on him. Koro-sensei arrived after Karma's mother went to work and asked Karma if he was feeling any better. "How are you feeling Karma?" Koro-sensei asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Akama layes her naked body on the bed as his thurst increase inside her, griping the bed tightly she gasped out a loud heavy moan as her walls tighten around his cock one finale time feeling the head of his cock enter deeper into her womb, as she felt his nice cock inside her . Her lags around his waist, and her lower body lifted off the bed as the great feeling of her orgasim rush over her body, and after that rush she relaxed her body laying her head on the pellow breathing heavily, calming her body down from the high sex. Then a large load of seeds from the man she made love too enter her body, as she removed her lips from his mouth and layes close to his body . Making small circles with her finger on his chest before slowly falling a sleep close to him. As now he was sleeping next to a beautiful women, but also hade to keep this a secret from karma to not brake his heart.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Korosensei let her french kiss him it was his first ever french kiss in his entire life he moved faster in her wanting to grant her request he groaned he was close his tentacles enveloped her and lifted her ass off the bed so he could drive into her inner most depths before he came not long after she came for the fifth and final time. he saw she was tired and held her as she dozed in his arms his cock sealing his precious cargo inside her body.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 6:54 am

Her head back, and her moans heavy, she moaned more as the motr he fucked ger , her body leaking sweat, as she moaned low griping his shoulders wanting more from him. Soon her moans goy higher pitch and came hard around gis cock , after a few more rounds she has cane aroubd four times then she wraped her lags around gis at her last orgasim. "Come with me!" She moaned his mouth felt so good on her hard nipples, bring all sorts of good pleasure. As she whispered to the male. "Your so amazing, I would enjoy iy if we do this another time." She added waiting for him to remove gis mouth from her nipples for her to give him a french kiss which laster a while as she felt gis speed increase which brought her breast to bounce .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:30 am

it had been long long time since he made love to a woman even miss bitch didn't get this due to lack of time so possibly it was before he became an assassin that he possibly had sex last with a female. Korosensei granted her wish and sped up a bit but made sure not to use his fastest speed he did go faster then a normal human but still stayed under his normal super speed. "your wish is granted, sweet Akama" he groaned then took her luscious breasts into his maw and sucked them giving her the most pleasure he could while holding back his orgasm he made her cum for him up to five times wanting to give her absolute pleasure

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Akama was lost in moans, feeling his cock enter deeper into her core, no time her walls leaking wetness from there sex, as once again this has been a while sincr he made love to a women. Thursting harder into get womb, she felt more of gus tentacles play ay her clit, and then at her tight ring. Her nipples hard and soft pink the more he usrd his tentacles to massage them. Her hips thurst up, as she gasped ouy a heavy moan . Then as he whispered thoughs words she then added sonthing else. "Fuck me .. faster.. mm f..f..faster.." she gasped griping the bed side then wraping her arms aroubd gis shoulders arching her back with need as her walls tighten aroubd gis thick cock .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Indeed it had been to long. but it had been even longer for her then for him. he did not answer her question he just thrust into her body to get her mind off his words "do not worry bout that just feel me do not think too much" he said as he dived deeper hitting her special spots his smile widening as she moaned for him to give her more of his loving 'with pleasure' he purred in her ear and thrusts his cock deep into her passing her g-spot and her cervix all the way to her womb thrusting in her as hard as she could take him reminding himself to keep his speed slow wanting her to feel this and enjoy it. his alpha core tentacles massaged her breasts while his beta core tentacles caressed her body his other tentacals working on her clit and ass giving her as much sensation he could give her he doubted they would ever do this again so he did his best to enjoy it too.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Akama sigh softly, feeling his tentacles slowly removing her clothing off her soft body. As she did with him, to the point of him being fully naked she got a good look at his large shaft. As he stayed close to her body, as his tentacles rube up and down her folds, as he spoke the last part got her confused." what do you mean by also his lover?" She asked feeling his tentacles enter her wet walls, releasing a sound of pleasure as it been all to long, the faster he moved his tentacles the wetter she got, then shifting her hips up she grip the bed sheets making heavy moans, biting her lips to hold back the noise. Next his hard cock enter get wet cave , as his shaft stretches her out, she wrapped her lags around his hips as he began to thrust and while he made love to her he told her about speaking to them, and was so kind to even give her a week off. "Thank you so much." She whispered as her breathing got heavier and get body began to sweat from the hot sex they shared." Ah.. mm yes harder.. please.." she moaned.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 3:57 pm

he snickered at her questions and stripped her slowly letting her do the same and see though he was not human he still had a cock and it was huge and erect from being so close to her "i can still grant your desire and i will be careful so we do not wake up your son i don't think he should witness his mother making love to his lover" he said and then sent his beta tentacles into her body to get her wet and ready for his shaft to enter her. only after he got her hot and horny. he tested her readiness for him before he inserted his cock in to her body. He didn't have to worry bout her hymen as he thrust into her body giving her a taste of him. he then spoke first addressing her worry on work "i called your work and said you needed to rest that you needed to regain your strength they gave you a week vacation so do not worry about your job they wanted to know who i was i told them i was your sons teacher and his health was my top concern yours was also my concern due to you being his mother. they said that you can return after you rested that it will still be there after you recuperated"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 2:36 pm

Which has been a week since he last made love to any one, as the female slowly woke up from a long nice rest, she looked over to the alarm clock and gasped at the time, slowly she got her body out of bed but when doing so a tray of yummy food was placed in a way infrountnof her, Akama looked at the food and the smell of the food brought her stomach to grawle. Same with karma as he woke up to find him self in a sea of food, which he ended up eating, and after he ate he got up to use the restroom and brush his teeth before going back to sleep. As he still didn't feel all too good. The red hair female enjoyed her meal, as she woke up around 2 in the afternoon never has she waken up this late in the day but she needed it, but what worryed her was the fact that she worked today too. As he brought his body close to hers she blushed bright red as she felt one of his tentecles rubing her side." T. Thank you very much, but I do have work today.. What would my boss day if I ended up missing a day?" She asked as her body shivered slowly looking at the male close to her she finally finished her food and he used his other tentecles to place the tray to the side and for her to relaxe close to him for an hour before he would grant her last request." But your not human, how are you going to make love to me if your not human?" She asked but he didn't seem like a monster or an alien but rather just like a kind hearted male.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 11:51 am

korosensei told her his name but did not set the alarm like she asked she needed a break not more work lucky for him this was a weekend which meant he could stay here and ensure she rested properly. After she had slept for around ten hours the smell of the lunch he made awoke her and he gave karma some of the soup he made for breakfast then gave her a full lunch with soup, rice, octopus wieners, and such to give her stamina. he waited til she was done eating then briefly checked on Karma who finished his meal and was now seep. Korosensei noticed that Karma was looking better which made the yellow teacher feel better. he then returned to the lovely mother who was still eating her meal. he joined her in her bed letting her rest against him after she finished "I am glad you ate it all" he said setting the tray aside to wash later "in an hour i will sate your other request" he added rubbing her side as he waited for her food to digest before he began to give her the sex she so desired and he been without ever since Karma got ill.

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) Traditional-japanese-lunch-photo_994669-770tall

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 7:17 am

As the red hair female covered her breast as the nicr male placed the soft covers over her shoulders to keep ger warm, no time he fix her needs by cooking some soup, and geting her some juice. Moments later he came back with the meal and as she ate she watched him ysed gis powers to check on karma abd ge seem to be geting better and knowing that Korosensei flew back over to gis mother and sat next to ger as she ate." Thank you very much.. I would love to grt your name.." sge raised her hand and rested it on the side of his face." My name is akama , and you are?" She asked as sge didnt belive ge said gus name yet. After she finished eating tge make lrft in a guest a wind abd no yime cane back , wgile gone she brushed her teeth and then changed into pjs which was her panites and shirt. Cuddled vlose to yhe male she rubed her face on gis as the time is now 2:30 . "Mind seting the alarm clock at 5:00?" As that's her time to get up and get ready for work. Which hr didnt want her to exsost her self to exsosten.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 2:11 am

Koro-sensei permanent smile was widely. His eyes slitting in content to the view she shows him. He know she's tired& covers her with the blanket then said "I will help you with this but first you need to rest and take care of yourself." He goes to make her something to eat and drink then brings it to her. He stays by her as she eats the meal. He then checked on Karma after putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Afterwards he returned to Karma's mother and lays with her holding her in his core tentacles. He caressed her head letting her sleep in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:53 pm

As he helped karma into bed, hid mother left the room and was helped into her room by the same kind make. As he layed her in bed hr spoke to her in kind loving words. What surprises her was that fact he wasn't human."oh my god!" Shr yelled then moved her hand to checks squeezeing them got a moment before stoping her face turn pink as he saif hr can help with making love to a malr. Turning to yhr side his mother didnt wanted to get sick at all for her yo stay awake to care for her only son. That and he deserves somthing in return ant way.. ya.. don't be shy ... she told her self slowly unbotton her top, to yhr bottom of her shirt shoeing her very large breast, then removeing her bra tossing it aside slowly covering her nipplrs." it's hard lossing weight when your always busy.." she added as she sae gis face turn yellow to bright pink.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Korosensei tucked Karma in then helped his mother to bed "what am i? i am just a teacher to your son. you will always be his parent i want to help you. as i told your boy i am a giver. I help people; troubled teens, even troubled over stressed parents" he said to her as he toook her to her room he made the mistake of dropping his disguise but he doubted she would tell anyone about it. he heled her into bed "rest upas long as you need you should look after your health so you wont get sick and be unable to care for the child who needs you as for a man to make love to if you still need that i can help you if you wish it".

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:01 pm

The mother of karma stood there lost in thought, as she heard him speak as she slowly removed her hands from her face her soft red eyes looked up into his as he spoke. the female dare to walk close to the odd looking male, as he wasn't in his human discuss. " what are you?" She asked slowly drawing dear she looked away , abit worryed for her son as how can she trust any one with her baby? "Am sorry I can not let you do that... He's my son and .." She stopped and shook her head." Your right, I don't have time for him... I always have so many things to do and such little time for my son, paying bills... And trying to become an actor is so very frustrating.." Once again she stopped talking and sat next to her son rubing the back of his red hair." I love my son.. Please .. Take good care of my son." She stopped once again before rubing the tears from her tired eyes , as she yawn slightly wanting to sleep." I would love to just have one day of none stop rest, and maybe fine a nice man to make love to..." She sigh knowing that's not going to happen any time soon , kissing her son on the check before she got up and left looking back at both the males before leaving to sleep." Farewell.."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:29 pm

After hearing how bad she had it his anger died down "well maybe it was the doctor fault too from ow on let me take care of him while you are gone there are bad doctors out there trust me i know so please let me care for your son when your here or not i will be here when i an not teaching if you like he can come to the school nurses office and sleep so i can be close by" he said to her "right now he needs fluids to stay hydrated and plenty of rest i brought some medication i bought over the counter to relieve his symptoms a bit as he fights this" he went to comfort her "do not cry i know you done what you thought was best for him a bad mother would not even care so your not a bad mother you just made bad choices"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 10:47 am

Her eyes open wide at the male ,she droped her gun as it feel to the floor. She stood there in fear, abd also shooked. There she stood looking down at him while ge rubbed his odd hands on her sons head. As he spoke about careing for him and giving him the up most care, she placed her hand on her beating heart , looking ay the floor as ge spoke about why would a nother drog ger son. As she added,"no! I only gave him the right amount off pills the doctor said to give him. Karma said he was fine... and I want to be here I really do! But I can't get out if work or school, I try to get a day off fir my son.. but they dobt let me.." she stoped abd begain to cry covering her face , shacking ger head back and forth as she looked up with her face full of tears. " Am sorry.. am such a bad mother.."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:39 am

Korosensei looked up as she entered he did not move knowing the taser gun would do noting to him he then introduced himself to her "I am here because i was worried about one of my best pupils my precious student says he is sick so as his teacher i go to him to see if i can help i find him alone and burning up with a fever..... his entire body was so hot i gave him a cooling bath to bring his fever down" he voice deepened menacingly as he added "then i return to check on him and find him drugged" he said and looked to her accusingly. "why would a mother who loves her son drug him so badly" i wondered so i decided to stay to meet you to ask you what were you thinking?" he said yet you come in and threaten me with your puny weapon like i am the bad guy when i was the one who has been here every day while you was gone taking care of him and doing what i can to get him well so he can return to class" korosensei did not fail to notice she was his ideal woman but he was mad at her for what she did to her child and his student he hide his lust for her or maybe it died down due to his anger

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Karma rested his head in his check blushing cutely , once he destroyed the pills he waited for his mother to come home and have a word with her , anwering his questions,and keeping him entered, around 3 in the morning his mother finally came into the room and then she stoped. She looked so young, her body nicely shaped, and oddly looked too much like karma so now he knows where he got his good looks from
Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) Red-hair-anime-girl-use-phone_1680x1050
She came in looking at the male in a shooked expression. "Sir? What are you doing in my t sons room? That and who are you?" She yelled pulling out a tazzer from her gabd bag, with large double D breast and a nice shaped bodt, the perfect women ge likes . But he needed to speak with her about giving ger son string pills . "Honey atr you okay?' she asked as karma rubed his body close to gim enjoying his confurt, as he slept .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:29 pm

korosensei looked at the pills and took the rest of them his body distryong it as he swallowed he then caressed karma "no tests til you come off your medicated high" korosensei blushed a bit around his cheeks as karma said he tasted like sex. he answered what he could of the red head boys odd questions allowing him to remain this time even when karmas mom arrived so she not put karma back on those pills

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Karma at tgis ponit felt abit loopy from the pills gis mother gave him to make better, iy worked but it was making him say such things. As ge relaxed gis head on his shoulders, he said softly. "So how big is your dick? And am feeling great, any thoughts as of yet got the first test ? " Karma was from one thing to the next as he now held gis lover close. Ge would never imagined karma licking his check and added this line to iy." tast like sex." He chuckled to gis own joke as he looked around he can put together what's going on by yhe large bottle of pils in the dresser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next