Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 am

shanyflower wrote:
comit then stoped and sign"am sorry you did nothing roung"she said trying to chere her up
karin had to proecess the odd hand signals a bit then sked "did something happen to your voice?" she asked her tring to keep the future girl calm
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:54 pm

comit then stoped and sign"am sorry you did nothing roung"she said trying to chere her up
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:51 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose smiled"its ok"she said then looked at comit ."you look new"she said very happy
comit then walked away"umm look at the time i should be going"she said walking away .but the sun was in the sky and was still a great looking day

"please dont go you just got here" karin said "did i do something wrong if i did im sorry" she added
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:59 pm

rose smiled"its ok"she said then looked at comit ."you look new"she said very happy
comit then walked away"umm look at the time i should be going"she said walking away .but the sun was in the sky and was still a great looking day
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
comit then backed away and bumted in to rose
karin steadied comet and apologized to rose
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

comit then backed away and bumted in to rose
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 pm

shanyflower wrote:
comit got quite "sorry"she said "never mind"she siad looking at the ground
karin wrapped an arm around her "no, please tell me i wan tt o help" she said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:42 am

comit got quite "sorry"she said "never mind"she siad looking at the ground
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:38 am

karin lowered her ears flat to the yell in attempt to quiet the loud noise "alright, alright come down so tell me then what is your question?" karin asked her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 pm

comit smiled back known people like her in her time.but then when she was going to make a geuss about her parants"no "she yelled dose not want her to know she is the child of rejala
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 pm

shanyflower wrote:
comit was glad karin came to save her.then"how did you know my name"she said kinda wored

karin just smiled and tapped her head "same way i knew bout the bees attacking" she said "sometimes my powers kick i its not constant but sometimes i just know things so tell me what do you want to know or should i guess, maybe something about your parents?" she asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:47 pm

comit was glad karin came to save her.then"how did you know my name"she said kinda wored
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
comit took a deep breath knowing she did not know
she then got up and walked away .as the beesstarted to actack comit

before the bees managed to attack karin went to comet and put a sheild around them protecting them both from the bees when the insects flew away karin asked "what do you want to know comet?" her voice calm "i will answer if i understand the question" she added and comet relized this fox knew her name without her saying it
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:46 pm

comit took a deep breath knowing she did not know
she then got up and walked away .as the beesstarted to actack comit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 am

shanyflower wrote:
comit saw karin and .walked away fast .but saw that she was a flower as well as rejala .comit started to walk away.then saw a bee hive"what do you know "she writs that down too
.then looked at karin.that was looking at her wered

"what do you mean?" karin asked as she harvested the honey from the hive "um i dont know alot" she replied unsure how to answer comit or the question
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:02 am

comit saw karin and .walked away fast .but saw that she was a flower as well as rejala .comit started to walk away.then saw a bee hive"what do you know "she writs that down too
.then looked at karin.that was looking at her wered
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 am

kar held rejala as she slept content in his warm embrace

karin nodded and went out again to get the hunny/honey for rose sweet kaarin was wise but she misunderstood easily as karin was leaving to find a bee hive confused about the money a bit and not looking where she was going bumped into comet as she was comming in
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 pm

rejala sleeped in his arms

as for rose .looked at her and smiled."ok ..hahah"she laughed.as she got up and took out of monie and gave it to karin "can you buy some hunny"she asked

comit was walking around wondering the place.and smiled"wow so this is what flower villige looks like .be for it turned in to a flat land mass"she said as she wro down what was happening
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:41 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala blushed very cute after the mateing .she cuddled him and was very happy

as rose was nere karin she could feel she was horny
"are you ok"

karin gave a mild nod "nothing a good masterbation or mating wouldnt fix" she whispered honestly

kar cuddled with rejala glad he made her happy once again
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:47 pm

rejala blushed very cute after the mateing .she cuddled him and was very happy

as rose was nere karin she could feel she was horny
"are you ok"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:43 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose smiles and sites next to her"am so happy .you need help taking care of your childen"
rejala then got out and turned in to a her normal self and looked at him"please i wish for one .please i wish to mate with you"she pured .

"sure" karin said and gave her one of her three daughters and in about half a year rose would notice karin was carring again but that was not now today she was just wanting to raise her young but was also feeling horny

"anything for you" kar said and mated her again glad she came out of hiding he made such passionit love to her that if she wasnt already with child one of these matings would give her her wish or at least he hoped it would
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:27 pm

rose smiles and sites next to her"am so happy .you need help taking care of your childen"
rejala then got out and turned in to a her normal self and looked at him"please i wish for one .please i wish to mate with you"she pured .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:17 pm

karin nodded and hugged rose "yes im back" she said then went to her young and fed them "hows rejala? she asked

kar went to her and stayed close "you will my love you will have children i will mate you until we have a family of our own " he told her and stroked her tail
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:38 pm

rejala got up and yelled at him"go away .i well never have kids .am just so week"she cryed walking away from them and going to a nother corner
turning in to a little cat .going in to a crack in the wall in the corner .all you were abole to see was her fluffy tail
then rose walked up to karin and smiles "i see your back"she smiled looking at the kids

meanwhile comit was behind the bilding writing about what was going on .in to her note pat
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm

kar nodded to rose and gave her a hug "i will" he said and teleported to his first mate room then went to where she was hiding and curled up with er using his entire fox body like a security blanket he cuddled rejala and gave her his love and understanding "dont be sad my love or mad at karin she is still young herself bearly a hndred so she dont understand " he said

karin was gone this day to feed or hunt her litter when she had it devided betwixt 2 villages the 3 remaining left in the care of rose until she returned with food for her family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next