Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose noded "this way ."she yelled showing him the way.then saw alittle house and rose walked him in to the little house rose mad for her and showed him his kids"hello"

he followed her to where karin and the young were he watched as rose entered and said hi to karin he then heard her return the greeting

meanwhile back in the flower village 3 moths ahd passed since rose had left and rejina was now showing her belly more and more
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:59 pm

rose noded "this way ."she yelled showing him the way.then saw alittle house and rose walked him in to the little house rose mad for her and showed him his kids"hello"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose noded "yess she did"she said very happy"are you ok ?"rose asked him .he was much biger then her but she knew he was happy

he nodded "where is she?" he asked as he picked up one of the bucks he killed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm

rose noded "yess she did"she said very happy"are you ok ?"rose asked him .he was much biger then her but she knew he was happy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:00 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose smiled and looked at him"she is not with me she had pups but i do not know who is the mate of her ??"
"i am" he replied after a moment he then said "pups? she had pups?" he asked with mixed emotions
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:55 pm

rose smiled and looked at him"she is not with me she had pups but i do not know who is the mate of her ??"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:52 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose got up and looked around "dose any one know who karen is "she asked she was geting a head ack from trying to remember
Ryuu turned from his father to rose who spoke "i know karen we met when you came to visit your mom she was sweet i liked her why where is she isnt she with you?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:27 pm

rose got up and looked around "dose any one know who karen is "she asked she was geting a head ack from trying to remember
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:20 pm

shanyflower wrote:
roes saw all those wolfs came out of no were ."wow there good"

A handsome wolf then stepped next to riku "you called dad?" he asked as he set down his kill of two bucks the others also laying their kills at the leaders feet it was then rose relized riku was the high alpha of all the wolves but she also knew he was not karens mate he was too old plus he already had a mate and she knew these wolves only took one in their whole life
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:18 pm

roes saw all those wolfs came out of no were ."wow there good"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose smiled and looked at himn"thats cute"she said and saw him howle "what are you doing/?"she asked
"ralling the pack" he said to her after he did his rally call
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:44 pm

rose smiled and looked at himn"thats cute"she said and saw him howle "what are you doing/?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:42 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose then looked at him"kids one of your wolds the one that went out hunting has a mate that had his kids"rose said

he turned to her blinked then smiled "then im a granpa" he smiled wide then let out a howl part joy but also part raly call to call back all the wolves hunting
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 pm

rose then looked at him"kids one of your wolds the one that went out hunting has a mate that had his kids"rose said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:37 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose smiled "thanks i dont like comeing here but other then that .i hope i do remember"she said siting on the grass and looking up in the sky.the wind blow freely and .rose tryed to remember .
he sat near her gave her her space tho and silence and time to her thoughts so she could have time ti think and recall why she came here
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 am

rose smiled "thanks i dont like comeing here but other then that .i hope i do remember"she said siting on the grass and looking up in the sky.the wind blow freely and .rose tryed to remember .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:53 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose noded "yes"
he smiled "then i will give you time to remember if you dont that is fine too
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:44 pm

rose noded "yes"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose noded "but how are you going to help me about that guy.i frogt "she said to him
"i dont know yet but i will think of something" he said "maybe all you need is time to remember" he added hopefully
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 pm

rose noded "but how are you going to help me about that guy.i frogt "she said to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose flowed him and asked"were are we going."

"away from rena" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 am

rose flowed him and asked"were are we going."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:20 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose looked like she was going to hit her but she did not ."yes lets"she grawled
he took rose away from the pack; mainly away from rena
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:47 pm

rose looked like she was going to hit her but she did not ."yes lets"she grawled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 pm

"leave her be rena" he said then lead rose away from his sister maybe being alone would help her think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next