Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva smiled to Karin hearing her saying that their child was squirming and kicking when he left and came back, "Then I guess that I'll just need to be around a lot for our little pup then." He said to her then he kissed Karin softly on her lips while rubbing the baby bump.

he felt the movement then another and Karin smiled "i think you mean pups" she said telling him they was blessed with more then one child
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Kiva smiled to Karin hearing her saying that their child was squirming and kicking when he left and came back, "Then I guess that I'll just need to be around a lot for our little pup then." He said to her then he kissed Karin softly on her lips while rubbing the baby bump.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Karin gave him a big deep kiss then shook her head and smiled happily "they kicks sometimes like he did now but i think they reacts to you when you leave it squirms as if attempting to go with you and when you return from your battles they squirms again as if welcoming you home."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:47 am

Kiva was now coming back from a battle to defend their home from invaders and was in much need to see his wife again after his hard fight to protect her. He then opened up the door seeing his wife there then he walked up to her and softly kissed her lips while he felt the small baby bump in her belly, "Little one been giving you much trouble Karin?" He asked her as he rubbed the bump forming in her belly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:32 am

Karin smiled in his arms nuzzling him s he took her to his room where she could rest he also made sure to get her something to settle her morning sickness once he found out what was best even though the bouts continued it was only a sign of their little one growing in her and helping its mother change her diet to suit its tastes and not eat things that upset her in time they faded and Karin was active once again but not as much
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Kiva nodded to her then he said to her, "This will be a general's child. The others will have to accept our little one because of their family line." He said to Karin then he lifted her up in his arms with a smile on his face as he started walking back into their home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Kiva nodded to her again and continued to rub the spot on her belly, "Of course I am fine with it Karin. If I wasn't then I wouldn't have done what I did." He said to her then he softly kissed her lips enjoying the news that he became a father.

karin gave a low moan to his rubbing and purred she was happy too but she did have a question "what of our child or children will they be accepted by others" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Kiva nodded to her again and continued to rub the spot on her belly, "Of course I am fine with it Karin. If I wasn't then I wouldn't have done what I did." He said to her then he softly kissed her lips enjoying the news that he became a father.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Kiva nodded to her then he gently placed his hand on her stomach, "It is very important Karin." He said to her then he kissed her softly on her cheek, "It means that your pregnant." He said to her happy to know that he was soon to become a father to Karin's child.

Karin's eyes grew wide "you mean i am pupped" she said shock hitting first "we going to have a family" she asked "is that okay i mean your still the only one who sees me as your wife" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Kiva nodded to her then he gently placed his hand on her stomach, "It is very important Karin." He said to her then he kissed her softly on her cheek, "It means that your pregnant." He said to her happy to know that he was soon to become a father to Karin's child.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Kiva helped her to get to a bathroom before she had a chance to get sick again then he gently started rubbing her back as he stayed with her to make sure that she was alright which then he asked her, "Just a question Karin. When was the last time that you had your period?" He asked her since he thought that would be the reason that she was feeling so sick after this time.

"period?" karin question and when he explained she thought "oh you mean my cycle not since we mated, why?" she asked "is that important?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Kiva helped her to get to a bathroom before she had a chance to get sick again then he gently started rubbing her back as he stayed with her to make sure that she was alright which then he asked her, "Just a question Karin. When was the last time that you had your period?" He asked her since he thought that would be the reason that she was feeling so sick after this time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Karin shook her head "no" she answered honestly as he helped her up "i don't feel good" she said. She loved their moments together even in play or making love she even got wild with him when they made out on the grass nipping his neck and leaving her mark one proving she was his but to most it would just look like an odd hickey. it was a time like now when she needed him most that she was glad he was here she allowed him to help her back to their room and into bed "i lost my lunch" she said on the way back when he promised her more she looked like she would hurl again "not right now" Karin said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Kiva had gone around with Karin from time to time when she went outside to unleash her animal side. He did enjoy playing with Karin outside of the house when he got the chance to which he often times let out his inner animal just as much as her. here had even been a couple times that they had even made love on the grass.

Though when Karin had just started getting sick, he was just getting out of a war meeting for an upcoming defense that would be soon approaching. He had gone out into the gardens then he rushed to Karin seeing her on the ground and holding her stomach, "Are you alright Karin?" He asked her bending down to help her up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:54 pm

karin kissed back "night my love" she whispered as she snuggled against him and tired she laid down and closed her eyes and was soon fast asleep for three weeks not much changed between them and nothing new happened until one fateful day...

karin was strolling in the gardens and smiling at the water and nature she still loved being outside more then inside and spent most of her time here away from prying eyes where she could embrace her anial side without strange looks from the help or the locals

it was on such a day the sickness hit and karin felt her knees buckle as she heaved her meal and then afterwards she lay in the grass not far from the event holding her belly wondering why she was so sick
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 pm

When the two returned to their room after their tour of their home, Kiva pulled the covers over the two of them and kissed his mate on her lips while she was there next to him, "Good night Karin. I hope that you sleep well." He said to her then he cuddled up with her with a smile on his lips before finally closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm

his protection of her always warmed her heart and she ate slowly as if to saver every moment with him when the meal finally ended she and he returned to his room for the day to enjoy a romp on the bed then after they washed he amazed her with a sheltered tour then returned to the room to get ready for bed for the night
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Kiva happily ate with Karin and every so often would give glares to the people that were giving Karin looks. He however kept this under wraps more than not seeing as this was his and Karin's first meal inside of the palace and in their new home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Kiva nodded to Karin when he hear her question then he went ahead and went through the menu and made his request with his mate. Of course the people running the kitchen had their slight confusion on why their general was being so comfortable with a being that was meant as their slaves though seeing as he was general, he had his rights.

Karin waited as they brought the food then ate with him settling her belly at least for now. She smiled happy she paid little attention to the looks she got after all kiva was the only one who should be important not what everyone else thought
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Kiva nodded to Karin when he hear her question then he went ahead and went through the menu and made his request with his mate. Of course the people running the kitchen had their slight confusion on why their general was being so comfortable with a being that was meant as their slaves though seeing as he was general, he had his rights.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 am

Kiva nodded to Karin then he took the covers off the pair of them and then he got up, "Allow me to show you to the kitchen my Karin." He said to his mate then he took a gentle hold of her hand keeping his smile to her while he went ahead and showed her to where their meals would be made for them.

Karin followed him and stayed close to him in-lacing her fingers with his she then released him when they got to the kitchen and he showed her the food she got to pick out some things and smiled at him "do you want some?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 am

Kiva nodded to Karin then he took the covers off the pair of them and then he got up, "Allow me to show you to the kitchen my Karin." He said to his mate then he took a gentle hold of her hand keeping his smile to her while he went ahead and showed her to where their meals would be made for them.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 am

Kiva chuckled lightly to her then he kissed her on her neck before she went ahead and got onto the bed with her then he wrapped the sheets over his mate and smiled to her, "Well, this is a general's room. A general gets all of the best of anything that he wants." He said to her then he leaned in and kissed Karin softly on her lips while holding her close to him, "meaning that since you're my wife, everything that I can get to is yours just as much as mine." He said to her feeling good to be inside of his old bed again.

she sighed and nuzzled him "mmm i got you this nice room what else could i want?" she asked then felt her belly rumble "i guess food" she said "got anything to eat in here?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 am

Kiva chuckled lightly to her then he kissed her on her neck before she went ahead and got onto the bed with her then he wrapped the sheets over his mate and smiled to her, "Well, this is a general's room. A general gets all of the best of anything that he wants." He said to her then he leaned in and kissed Karin softly on her lips while holding her close to him, "meaning that since you're my wife, everything that I can get to is yours just as much as mine." He said to her feeling good to be inside of his old bed again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 am

Karin twitched her nose then sniffed a bit to get his scent in her nostrils she been so entranced about everything she forgot about that "yeah so i am worrying for nothing then huh?" she said and giggled to the silly question she took in all the scents along the way as well and when they got there she let go and ran in "your right it is so big but then this whole place is big i bet one can just get lost going to the bathroom but maybe not this room is so big it deserves its own bathroom" she said she then saw the bed "and the bed is big too" she said and lept into it "oh and its soft and a little bouncy" she said as the bed firmed up under her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next