Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:26 am

Kiva looked up at Karin before she began snuggling into his chest. His fingers wandered down Karin's back and then along her tail while she was still in his lap, "The water feels nice in here doesn't it?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva had gotten used to seeing Karin naked over their time together. He smiled to Karin wrapping his arm around her form while the two both relaxed in the hot water. He then gently pulled Karin into his lap wanting to have her face to face with him this time as opposed to just cuddling with her.
she smiled as she sat on his lap and nuzzled his bare chest her entrance hovering over his genitals her tail curled and still under the water not even twitching due to her being relaxed in his lap

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 am

Kiva had gotten used to seeing Karin naked over their time together. He smiled to Karin wrapping his arm around her form while the two both relaxed in the hot water. He then gently pulled Karin into his lap wanting to have her face to face with him this time as opposed to just cuddling with her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 am

Karin nodded "yes i would" she said and leaned against him as they walked there together she loved the hot spring and she liked him rubbing her. Karin was glad it was secluded and no one except the local wildlife came there she got in with him and they sat down in the hot water which warmed their bodies she cuddled him as they sat there and leaned her head on his shoulder content in the moment.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Kiva sighed softly taking in the outside air then he placed a hand on her back with her hugging him, "It is nice." He said to Karin and looking over the open land they were in, "So that we can relax, would you like to visit the hot spring? It would be good for both of us." He said to her rubbing the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Karin nodded and understood and was willfully led by him until they left the town and was out of the sight of the guards she then let him untie her she then rubbed them and smiled glad they was alone. they traveled further into the woods until they came to some natural hot springs with a cave outcropping a lovely view a nice place for them to possibly build a home and start a life and a family. Karin joined him and gave him a hug after a few sniffs she said "this is nice"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 am

Kiva heard her comment and question before he nodded to her, "If we can find a place to settle at then we can get a bed. I don't know how close we can get it to that bed, but I can try." He said to her keeping his hand on her back though he remembered a key detail for being in town, "Sorry Karin, but just until we get out of the field of view of the guard posts. I need to tie your hands." He said to her getting his sash again and wrapping them around her wrists.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:07 am

Karin said she rather avoid village for a time but she did ask if they could make a bed like the one in the inn she doubted it but maybe they could make something similar she hoped so she like to be comfortable with him but she also like the solitude of the woods where they could be themselves and not play the slavers game and pretend to be what they were not

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 am

Kiva sighed then he got up himself and straightened out his own clothes before he patted Karin softly on her back and liking the feeling of fur in his hand, "Once we eat something, we'll take off. I think that there is a village a half day's walk if you want to try it." e said to her as his erection had drooped back down as he relaxed. With what she did, it did start making him want to be around her more intimately, "Unless you want to camp out some place along the way."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 pm

She blushed a bit to that then smiled "it isn't that i don't like them, i do. i am just used to sleeping all natural" she explained as she stirred. she felt his erection under the bed before she moved but also sensed his restraint and she knew here and now wasn't the time to be caught with their pants down metaphoric and literally speaking. She grabbed her clothes and dressed then packed and said to him "i am prepared to leave master when ever you are ready" she knew she would miss the bed it was soft and warm and best with him beside her in it maybe they could have their own bed someday, she could only hope

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 am

Kiva woke up the next morning to see that Karin had wiggled out of her scraps of clothing then he shook his head, "Morning Karin. I see that you don't like clothes." He said to her while trying to get up but Karin had him pinned down. It kind of turned him on but now wasn't exactly the time to start asking her question to do that.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:38 am

Karin made a soft sound and wiggled more til she wore nothing at all the clothes were on the bed near her but she soon kicked them off and then snuggled near him her hard nipples pressing against his body and her hands gently around him hugging him and under the covers her furry legs also draped over him connecting her furry naked body to his as she slept in content.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Kiva then patted her back as she fell asleep and sighed as he went to sleep himself with Karin on top of him. He could feel her scraps of clothing that she was around the town in was riding up so that her breasts were pressed into him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Kiva was woken up several times while she was trying to get herself comfortable in the bed and it got to the point that he got up from the floor then climbed into the bed with her, "If you want me to. I can be your bed and let you lay on me since you liked that last night." He said to her pulling the covers over the pair of them.

She smiled and nodded as she cuddled next to him she inhaled his scent and snuggled in his arms falling asleep in his embrace just like she did last night
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:01 am

Kiva was woken up several times while she was trying to get herself comfortable in the bed and it got to the point that he got up from the floor then climbed into the bed with her, "If you want me to. I can be your bed and let you lay on me since you liked that last night." He said to her pulling the covers over the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 am

"night master kiva" she whispered back using the sheet to cover herself and settle down it was hard she never been in a bed before it was different then the ground different from moss andleaves and branches things she used to make her outdoor 'bed' to sleep on each night so it took longer for her to fall asleep in it because she wasnt used to it

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Kiva sighed wrapping the blanket around himself and closing his eyes as he relaxed into the pillow, "Good night. I'll see you in the morning." He said to her before finally falling asleep. It was unusual that he was acting this way for her, but it was for the best that she got the bed since he had gotten to sleep in them before. She needed a chance to get some sleep in a bed as well.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Kiva walked into a room after paying for his room for two though there was only one bed. He sighed seeing it then he closed the door behind him, "Go ahead and take the bed. You probably could use it more than me." He said to her before laying down on the wooden floor next to the bed after grabbing a pillow, "Go ahead and get some rest." He said to her before closing his eyes.

she gave him one of her blankets then got in bed she didnt think slaves slept like this but as long as he said it was ok and as long as she wasnt found out she supposed it would be okay for one night
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Kiva walked into a room after paying for his room for two though there was only one bed. He sighed seeing it then he closed the door behind him, "Go ahead and take the bed. You probably could use it more than me." He said to her before laying down on the wooden floor next to the bed after grabbing a pillow, "Go ahead and get some rest." He said to her before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Kiva continued the processes of getting her clothing from the shops that were around. The process ended up lasting longer than expected and night was soon approaching, "We need to get to an inn. it would be stupid to wander around at night out there." He said to Karin. The change form staying in caves to being in a warm room might be different for the girl and would do her some good.

she seemed apprehensive and nervous but she kept in character "as you wish master" she said and followed him to an inn staying close and tring to ignore the lewd and stares she had gotten ever since she entered the village
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Kiva continued the processes of getting her clothing from the shops that were around. The process ended up lasting longer than expected and night was soon approaching, "We need to get to an inn. it would be stupid to wander around at night out there." He said to Karin. The change form staying in caves to being in a warm room might be different for the girl and would do her some good.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Kiva walked through the entrance of the town and like he had said before the people were ignoring them for the most part after just taking small glimpses of the pair of them. Though the look Karin was in did seem good to Kiva. He definitely liked the look, but had to control himself. He just needed to get her some decent clothes and then the ordeal would be over.

karin stayed beside or behind him keeping her eyes maininly on him or to the ground and dd her best not to look at anyone around them

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 am

Kiva walked through the entrance of the town and like he had said before the people were ignoring them for the most part after just taking small glimpses of the pair of them. Though the look Karin was in did seem good to Kiva. He definitely liked the look, but had to control himself. He just needed to get her some decent clothes and then the ordeal would be over.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:25 am

Karin nodded and released her hair. She held still as he tied his sash to her. She then followed him as they went to the village together.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Kiva then patted her back softly then he said to her, "Do as you want. Hairstyle doesn't really matter when humans look at inhumans." He said to Karin then he looked her over seeing the make shift clothing made from the rabbit fur that hardly covered much of anything on her though her own fur did the job well, not that he wasn't somewhat aroused by the fact that she was like this, "I can use my second sash as a rope. The village is only a half mile away so there isn't much to worry about in distance." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next