Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 am

Kiva then kissed Karin softly on her neck before he then began rubbing her side, "Let's go ahead and relax here." He said to her while they were in the middle of the rose covered gardens, "I'm sure the twins are weighing you down so it might be good for a little rest." He said to her before kissing her lips softly and wrapping his arms around her form gently.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:52 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva shook his head, "I don't really know who my father was. My mother was just one of his flings, but things just went for the better and she kept me with her so that I would at least know my mother. I earned my rank the way that all good soldiers do. By proving myself in combat.

Karin listened and nodded "wish i could earn respect like you" she said she hoped also to earn trust from everyone she knew it would take time and they had plenty of that even if she spent most of it with him but she loved those times it helped for when they was apart when he went to war and such she remember their times together and smile waiting for his return
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 am

Kiva shook his head, "I don't really know who my father was. My mother was just one of his flings, but things just went for the better and she kept me with her so that I would at least know my mother. I earned my rank the way that all good soldiers do. By proving myself in combat.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:52 am

Kiva then nodded to her and began softly stroking her tail knowing that she liked it, "Trust me, it's never too much trouble as long as you're the one I'm looking after." He said to her continuing stroking her furry tail, "I just can't wait for our little one to arrive. To have our child finally seeing the world."

karin smiled to his words nuzzling him gently "i cant wait either but wait we must my love i wont rush him into this world that has not really accepted me yet" she said "does your father know or the king?" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Kiva then nodded to and began softly stroking her tail knowing that she liked it, "Trust me, it's never too much trouble as long as you're the one I'm looking after." He said to her continuing stroking her furry tail, "I just can't wait for our little one to arrive. To have our child finally seeing the world."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Kiva then smiled to her continuing to stroke her hips softly, "It means a lot to me that you're at least trying this for me Karin. My beautiful bride." He said to her then he softly kissed her on her cheek, "If you would like. Then maybe you can get out of that dress and we can spend some more alone time in the garden."

Karin nodded "i don't mind the dress too much long as i can walk but it would be nice to get out of it and be with you a while and your welcome it isn't too much trouble i suppose" she said as she thought on how little he asked of her
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Kiva then smiled to her continuing to stroke her hips softly, "It means a lot to me that you're at least trying this for me Karin. My beautiful bride." He said to her then he softly kissed her on her cheek, "If you would like. Then maybe you can get out of that dress and we can spend some more alone time in the garden."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:35 pm

she frowned when he said he didn't know how to walk in a dress but didn't let it bother her for long. she nodded and sat to relax smiling at his words "i am glad of that its not easy learning all this i would much rather just be me" she said "but i can understand or try to understand how this is important though i am glad you still love me even if i don't get the hang of it"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm

she frowned when he said he didn't know how to walk in a dress but didn't let it bother her for long. she nodded and sat to relax smiling at his words "i am glad of that its not easy learning all this i would much rather just be me" she said "but i can understand or try to understand how this is important though i am glad you still love me even if i don't get the hang of it"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Kiva laughed lightly with her question, "As much as I would like to help you. I'm the wrong person to ask. I've never worn a dress so I'm just as clueless as you are on that matter." he informed her though when he finished he gently began rubbing her larger hips since she began carrying pups, "Just relax for now. You don't have to learn anything new for me."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 pm

It was better she didn't trip and even if she was to stumble he was there at her side to help stop her or help her back to her feet again. "thanks kiva" she said hoping to learn how to walk with this tent on her sooner or later maybe if she asked he would teach her; "kiva" she began "will you teach me how to walk in this without falling?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 am

Kiva then took a hold of her hand and helped her to stay on her feet before kissing her lips softly, "Hold still for a moment and I'll go ahead and fix this for you." He said to her before kneeling down and then slowly folded the end of the dress so that it was off the ground and out of the way of her feet, "That should help you out." He said to her then he wrapped an arm around her waist and kept her close while he started walking with her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Karin nodded and after using the latrine and giving her body a cleaning she brushed her fur then looked to where she put the dress he was talking about then after putting it on she shook her head as it felt weird going over her ears. she looked at herself and walked then stepped on the bottom and fell. she got up again then tried again it was hard since she wasn't used to dresses or much clothes for that matter but she didn't give up on learning.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:11 am

Kiva then kissed Karin's lips before he asked her, "Since there are going to be people staring, Do you think that having some clothes on would keep some attention off of you my bride?" He asked her looking for her best interest so that she would feel more normal inside of a building that look at her oddly, "There is that nice dress that I've always wanted to see you in." He said to her referring to the dress that he bought her to be part of the palace.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Kiva chuckled lightly to her then he nodded to her, "That sounds good to me my lady." He said to her then he got up from the bed and stretched slightly as he went to get his clothes on. He smiled to her seeing their rings when they had their ceremony a month before.

she smiled back then looked to the rings following his gaze and her features softened as she recalled the ceremony fondly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Kiva chuckled lightly to her then he nodded to her, "That sounds good to me my lady." He said to her then he got up from the bed and stretched slightly as he went to get his clothes on. He smiled to her seeing their rings when they had their ceremony a month before.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Kiva smiled then he said to her, "I'd say whenever you feel you're ready would be a good time to go ahead and walk the garden." He said to her before kissing her lips and gently rubbing her belly, "Just give me the word and off we go."
"then can we go there now i want to show my world to our unborn even if it cant see it yet i hope to give it my experiences until it is born and i can take them all here to play and show them all my world our world my love for it and for you and them"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:04 am

Kiva smiled then he said to her, "I'd say whenever you feel you're ready would be a good time to go ahead and walk the garden." He said to her before kissing her lips and gently rubbing her belly, "Just give me the word and off we go."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Kiva sighed softly before he gently pressed his hand to her belly and began stroking the bump, "When we get the chance to. Do you feel like going to the garden again?" He asked her enjoying their tender moment.

karin nodded "i'd like that" she said "i htink i would like that very much " she said to him as she nuzzled and caressed him loving him itimitly "when will we get the chance?" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Kiva sighed softly before he gently pressed his hand to her belly and began stroking the bump, "When we get the chance to. Do you feel like going to the garden again?" He asked her enjoying their tender moment.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Kiva gently wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips softly while she was with him. Then after a moment, he released her then he laid down next to her with an arm around her waist.

She put her arm around him as well as they laid there together enjoying their time together as long as they could she didn't know how long it would be but she would take as much as she could get
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Kiva gently wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips softly while she was with him. Then after a moment, he released her then he laid down next to her with an arm aroind her waist.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:56 am

Kiva chuckled to her then he licked her on her cheek, "Oh I know that. I that's why I said I was ALMOST jealous." He said adding emphasis on the word to let her know that he knew that he was given a gift when she saved him in the woods long ago.

She smiled nodding then kissed him content they met and would not had changed a thing or traded anythign for what she had right nnow
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Kiva chuckled to her then he licked her on her cheek, "Oh I know that. I that's why I said I was ALMOST jealous." He said adding emphasis on the word to let her know that he knew that he was given a gift when she saved him in the woods long ago.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Kiva soon finished drinking her milk then he sighed softly before kissing her lips and rolling his hands down her back, "You taste so sweet my Karin." He said to her running his fingers up and down her spine, "I almost feel jealous that our pups will be the only one having drinks soon."

"dont be you still will have me loving you and you can still eat me out they cant you know that right" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next