Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:24 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva couldn't help but to lightly laugh before he patted the small of her back, "No no. A pet name is just something that husbands and wives give each other for those special moments." He said to her before kissing her neck softly. He then thought for a moment about what he could call Karin which then he kissed her cheek, "How about I call you.." He continued thinking

(what kind of anthro is Karin?)
[kitsune]

karin waited she looked at him then herself then smiled and said "how about foxy" she said swishing her tail she wasnt sure what a wife was yet but it must mean something akin to mate something that be,longs to the husband just as she belonged to him now and always which made her woionder "does this mean i am your wife?" she asked him hoping she was right

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Kiva couldn't help but to lightly laugh before he patted the small of her back, "No no. A pet name is just something that husbands and wives give each other for those special moments." He said to her before kissing her neck softly. He then thought for a moment about what he could call Karin which then he kissed her cheek, "How about I call you.." He continued thinking

(what kind of anthro is Karin?)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:26 am

Kiva closed his eyes with a small smile on his face then he said to her in reply, "You can call me what you like Karin. Though master might make a good pet name for when we have our time with each other." He said to her then he kissed her neck softly while he rubbed her back, "And what should I call you Karin?" He asked her meaning for a pet name.

"karin is karin but you may pick out a pet name after you explain to me what that is would that mean i'm your pet now" she said as innocent as ever a smile on her face as she waited for him to tell her everything and learn more she also wanted to know what name he would choose
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Kiva closed his eyes with a small smile on his face then he said to her in reply, "You can call me what you like Karin. Though master might make a good pet name for when we have our time with each other." He said to her then he kissed her neck softly while he rubbed her back, "And what should I call you Karin?" He asked her meaning for a pet name.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Kiva smiled to Karin then he kissed her lips softly again. He then went in and wrapped his arms around her then he traced his hands up and down her back, "I enjoyed myself just as much as you did my lovely mate."
she smiled and kissed back "i am glad" she said then after nuzzling him she turned to look into his eyes as she asked him "do i still got to call you master or can i just call you by your name?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:23 am

Kiva smiled to Karin then he kissed her lips softly again. He then went in and wrapped his arms around her then he traced his hands up and down her back, "I enjoyed myself just as much as you did my lovely mate."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Kiva then took his lips off of hers then he gently started caressing her sides, "Feeling good Karin?" He asked her while looking into her eyes.
she held him and nodded "i do all thanks to you" she said "im so happy, we are now lifemates" she said smiling almost beeming she never felt this way before
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Kiva then took his lips off of hers then he gently started caressing her sides, "Feeling good Karin?" He asked her while looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Kiva panted softly then he looking into Karin's eyes for a moment before kissing her lips softly. It may be the fact that she wasn't the first woman that he slept with, but she was the first one that he really cared about. The rest were his entertainment before the mess at the battlefield.

Karin never and another before him she never would have another unless he died it was the way of her kind. she returned his kiss smiling

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Kiva panted softly then he looking into Karin's eyes for a moment before kissing her lips softly. It may be the fact that she wasn't the first woman that he slept with, but she was the first one that he really cared about. The rest were his entertainment before the mess at the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Kiva turned the pair over so that she was under him which then he began thrusting hard into his new mate though it didn't last much longer as he thrusted as deep as he could go into Karin and released into her letting every drop of his cream stay inside of his mate.

Karin groaned in pleasure to the new position grunting to each thrust and moaned his name before she howled as they came in unison emptying her womb and accepting his seed in the same moment

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Kiva turned the pair over so that she was under him which then he began thrusting hard into his new mate though it didn't last much longer as he thrusted as deep as he could go into Karin and released into her letting every drop of his cream stay inside of his mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Kiva was starting to breath heavily as his pleasure grew. His hands helped her move faster on top of him which he added his own swift thrusts that met with her each time he moved her down on top of him. He was feeling incredible now that he was taking her as his own.

Karin moaned as he helped her move faster. she licked her lips and whispered "more" she said her breathing slowly laboring to their lovemaking
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Kiva was starting to breath heavily as his pleasure grew. His hands helped her move faster on top of him which he added his own swift thrusts that met with her each time he moved her down on top of him. He was feeling incredible now that he was taking her as his own.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Kiva softly kissed Karin's neck as every inch of his manhood sunk down into Karin then he reached to her hips and began moving her hips onto his while his own hips met with hers when he brought her hips down on top of him. Finally having his lady gave him such satisfaction that the pair could finally stay as mates instead of just being master and slave in front of everyone if they decided to travel.

karin moaned as he moved her slowly on his shaft up and down helping her learn what to do to give them both pleasure
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:44 am

Kiva softly kissed Karin's neck as every inch of his manhood sunk down into Karin then he reached to her hips and began moving her hips onto his while his own hips met with hers when he brought her hips down on top of him. Finally having his lady gave him such satisfaction that the pair could finally stay as mates instead of just being master and slave in front of everyone if they decided to travel.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 am

Karin nodded and gasped as she felt his hand at her butt then felt him slide his shaft head into her wet heat. The feeling was new and unusual it also felt good until he broke her hymen, but the pain did not last very long and he was so gentle with her it tugged her heart. when the pain subsided she felt him bury deep into her body making her softly release a sigh.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 am

Kiva smiled to Karin then he said to her keeping one hand stroking her back while the other was rubbing her thigh, "That's exactly what I would like Karin." He said to her wanting to become her mate with their act of consumation, "That is, if you are wanting to." He said to her before gently pressing his hand that was on her back now down on her butt to slide the head of his member into her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:08 am

Kiva continued rubbing her thigh until he finally moved so that he was massaging her inner thigh now. He then slowly took his lips off of hers then he looked into her eyes, "Karin. Would you by any chance think about being a couple? Not just traveling together, but doing intimate things with one another. Like making love."

"you mean you want to become my mate no more master no more us just traveling together but accually being together as lifemates?" she asked to him "if so then yes it has been on my mind" she said ass he leaned her head on his sholder "i like what your doing too" she admitted
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Kiva continued rubbing her thigh until he finally moved so that he was massaging her inner thigh now. He then slowly took his lips off of hers then he looked into her eyes, "Karin. Would you by any chance think about being a couple? Not just traveling together, but doing intimate things with one another. Like making love."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Kiva continued on with his kiss then he began gently massaging her thigh . His shaft now began pressing the head into her lips as the moment got him aroused for the being on top of him. He knew she wasn't human, but they had spent so much time together that it just felt right to him to be like this with her.

Karin made a soft sound to his shaft against her entrance as well as his lips to hers she then licked the connection between them her legs opening to his caress allowing him access to her inner thigh
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Kiva continued on with his kiss then he began gently massaging her thigh . His shaft now began pressing the head into her lips as the moment got him aroused for the being on top of him. He knew she wasn't human, but they had spent so much time together that it just felt right to him to be like this with her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Kiva sighed softly then he continued stroking Karin's tail before leaning in and then he inched his lips towards hers feeling something come over him before he finally kissed Karin and closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her body on his and her on his lips.

the kiss surprised her and she blinked a moment unsure what he was doing at first then instinct kicked in and she relaxed and pressed her body to his, her nipples taking the place of her hands and her lips softening as she returned the kiss learning from him and her instinct what to do she took his hand with her tail and guided it to her thigh then her tail fell away and twitched a bit in content.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Kiva sighed softly then he continued stroking Karin's tail before leaning in and then he inched his lips towards hers feeling something come over him before he finally kissed Karin and closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her body on his and her on his lips.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 am

Karin nodded "its nice" she said as she returned his caress his was on her back making her arch and almost moan hers was on his chest she then felt him caress her tail and when he got to the end she wrapped it around his hand a moment then released him allowing him to repeat it if he liked or go where he dared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next