Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 am

The male closed his eyes and grunted in the pain, "If you're going to do something. You might as well just finish me off, I'm defenseless so just do me the favor and stop toying with me if you're going to destroy me." He said to her not knowing that she was just as scared of him as he was of death now that he was healed by this mysterious woman, "Why did you help me?" He asked her seeing that it was the female that healed him before, "Why did you help me then run away from me?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 pm

She took a sniff and saw he was still having troubles she came towards him a little he saw her and she looked ready to vanish back to the woods as he remained still he saw her nose twitching and her gingerly moving towards him yes she was fear full after all his kind killed her family and destroyed her village she was the only survivor so she had just cause to be careful around the enemy though that be one would ask why she saved him if one did ask she would shrug for even she didn't know but it seemed the right thing to do besides it is best to know your enemy maybe if she helped him she could learn more about him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 pm

The male could sense that he was being watched by something though he couldn't be bothered with that right now. He needed to find a safe place. His weight soon became too much for him to take and dropped down on his knees groaning in pain as he tried to get himself up, but his body was too weak from the previous injuries to get up from so he felt like he was just going to be eaten by some beast since he was so weak at the time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Alone... it was only his opinion for one is never truly alone, and true he had startled her making her leave, but her concern and curiosity made her not travel far. From her hiding place she watched him. She saw him touch his chest, and waited to see what happened would he hunt her like many others did? Would he leave? Or would he pass out again.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:53 pm

The male briefly opened his eyes when he was being healed to see the woman that had been healing his wounds. Her touch was so comforting to him that he actually was enjoying the feeling of being healed by this woman. He gently reached his hand to touch her own hand though he had seemed to scared the woman off when he did so. After she had ran off, leaving him alone once more, Now seeing that he was healed of his injuries he let off a small sigh and placed his hand on his chest which was still sore from when he was so severely injured.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:43 am

Time is nothing to immortals and even those with infinite and finite lives only got to live the time they have time keeps going on even when one dies another is born it isn't only how we live it is what we leave behind the clans battle ended with their deaths came nothing not even the peace for there was no peace before the fight or any method taken to accomplish peace this man seeing beauty and finding his own peace or least making it with himself was a step so the gods or fate or what ever you would call it did not grant him his death instead he lived and woke to warm hands healing his wounds until there was none as he looked the female over he noticed she was not human he might had suspected she saved him and gave him another chance at life yet he didn't know why nor would he have a chance to ask for his movement startled her and she ran like the timid forest creature she appeared to be.

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 Vixen

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:52 am

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 Warrior

Three days ago, there was a brutal battle raging between two rival clans. This battle raged on for nearly two days and two nights. There were nearly no survivors of one clan say for one man. However, from the intensity of his wounds the enemy had left him behind to die of a dishonorable death by bleeding out.

This one man, covering the wound in his stomach, had wandered for the three days after the battle. His thoughts were to find a place where he could die in peace and not have his body disgraced by his enemies. It was what he at least owed himself for leading his men to their deaths, to let one of his battalion live for the longest possible. At the end of the three days, he finally just sat down at the base of a tree and looked up at the clear blue sky for a moment seeing the beauty of nature surrounding him, finally seeing this beauty after the heat of a battle, he felt at peace and closed his eyes seeking the afterlife after his men had perished.

(I'll let you do as you may for prepping when my character is ready to wake up. I figured that i'd give you as much freedom as you want for your character. Primarily, I just need your character to be a female healer)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9