Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Karin inhaled the fresh air. She turned to him and smiled "well, I'm ready. So how far to this village?" She asked him as she straightened her 'clothes' as best she could and got her hair out of her face using her fingers like a comb to get the tangles out. "is it better this way or should I had left it messed up?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Kiva grunted lightly feeling her falling off of him then he shook his head, "No no. It's fine." He said to her then he started to get up still a little sore, but he'd be able to walk for the most part, "Yes it does look like it would be a nice day." He said to her then he sighed softly after taking a deep breath of the air around them.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:38 am

Karin murred in her sleep and due to the position to him it could had sounded almost sexual. she yawne d afterward and streached falling off him "oops" she said "sorry" she added then stood and streached again "mmmm-hmmm it looks like it might be a nice day"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:12 am

Kiva wrapped his arms unconsciously when she went on top of him to help keep him warm. He let out a soft sigh and slowly allowed sleep to take him while the pair were alone for that night. When he woke up the next morning, he noticed how they had moved in their sleep and they were both laying on the ground with his arms around her hips and her back to his chest. It was an unusual scene, but he just worked with it for the moment.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 am

Karin nodded finishing her meal. she then gave the fire a bit more wood, then sat next to him allowing the dry cave, the fire, and their bodies warm them both all night. Even when the fire went out thanks to being against him Karin didn't feel cold, or lonely like she used to when sleeping alone.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Kiva nodded to her then he leaned back into the cave's wall after eating what his stomach would allow him and leaving plenty behind for Karin, "Karin? Do you think...You could keep me warm with your body heat?" He asked her feeling chilly though he was also wanting to feel her against him, clothed or otherwise. He was feeling lonely from the lack of womanly attention to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:32 pm

"I guess I can do that" she said "in fact I'm sure i can " she said she didn't know what he meant fully but she didn't need it explained she got the gist of it and the idea of the humans breeding with others did not set right with her either mates was one thing life-mates cared for each other loved each other but to breed or attempt it without love she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Kiva scratched his chin then he worded it differently, "Then how about this. When I feel like I can get my strength back up. You just make due with covering your chest and your privates. And after that just follow close behind and try not to look at anyone. I've seen people take other species as slaves and some do things I'd rather not know they do. Their just lucky they can't cross breed with humans."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 pm

"play?" she said as if the word was foreign to her "what do you mean?" she asked "i don't know if i can i don't know how" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Kiva then let out a small sigh and then he shook his head, "They won't think anything of it if you play the party of being a slave. Please do not think I am trying to enslave you, just if you play the part, people will ignore you." He said to her placing a hand on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Karin looked down seeming to withdraw herself. "I avoid villages, to many humans and not all of them are nice or honorable like you. My past taught me that the hard way, but if you want to get me something. I will accept it." She said as she stocked the fire, and hoped he understood why she didn't want to go to the village.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:17 am

Kiva nodded to Karin though now in her position he could see more of her 'features' and saw that she was more human like that he thought of, "If you want, we can find a village and I can get you some clothing there. You did a good job healing me so it's the least I could do." He said to her though he was remembering that it was a long time ago since he felt the comfort of a woman.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:46 pm

"its alright" Karin said "how do you like it i hope it's good" she said "cooking is luxury for me so i don't get to do it often " she said "I'm usually on the go so i eat on the run a lot" she said sounding glad to be able to cook and even rest it sounded like she hardly did much of either one.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Kiva sighed when she tried making the rabbit pelts into her own small clothing. it really didn't help much in covering herself up, "I already said that you don't have to. You're another species from me, so the rules do not apply for you." He said to her before taking his skewer and taking bites of the rabbit meat.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Karin relaxed visibly to his words she would believe him but her trust was something earned not given. Karin nodded and gave him one of the cooked rabbits. She then used the skin of both rabbits as new clothes as best she could anyway. "i believe you." she finally said as she sat down near him and ate her rabbit.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Kiva then nodded his head when she asked if he was hungry then he sighed, "Of course. anything would sound good right about now." He said to her slowly removing his armor so that he was in his kimono instead of getting the extra weight of the armor on his shoulders, "You don't need to worry about anything. I don't find you disgusting or disturbing. To me you're just another being in the world. You didn't attack me, so I won't attack you."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Karin nodded "your human, i know" she said as she helped him sit in the cave then went to get wood and 2 rabbits. upon returning she built a fire and began cooking the rabbits for them "i hope your hungry" she said he noticed she had skinned the rabbits and kept the skin and was drying it not far from the fire

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 pm

After hearing of her condition he nodded to her letting out a small sigh, "So you've been alone all this time. I'm now in a similar situation now that my entire army is destroyed by my enemy." He looked over his new friend then he closed his eyes seeing her, "It's alright. If you don't have any clothes then don't worry about it. You're a separate species from me so it shouldn't be too much of a problem." Kiva stated to Karin.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:23 am

"i outgrew my clothes long ago but my fur keeps me warm and if i get cold even with my fur i build a fire i guess i never got new clothes after i outgrew my old ones and now being like this is natural to me but if it bothers you i guess i could make something out of leaves or something"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 am

Kiva chuckled lightly to her feeling bad that he was having to lean on her shoulder for support, "So why are you naked. I would think that you would have at least some clothing on from when you were in the place you were." He said to her while she was getting him into teh cave for some shelter.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 am

She soon saw a cave and decided to head for it. it seemed the best for shelter and protection for now she looked to him as he told her his name and asked for hers "my name is Karin as for my clan all except i was killed as far as i know" she said "so i don't got anyone anymore it is just me and you" she remarked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:53 pm

The male then looked to her seeing her bare form, "I don't really feel the weight on my body when I use this armor. I've used this armor too many times." He stated to the female helping him walk, "My name is Kiva. General of the Hu-Shang army. And who might you be and what clan do you belong to?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:46 pm

"I guess you have a point. But some kill with no reason. As if honor is alien to them." She stated. She then looked him over "isnt your armor heavy?" She asked as she looked for a safe place where they could rest wondering if there was a safe place in this world anymore.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 pm

The male felt as the female carried him into the shade then he sighed softly while she was taking him to the shade, "If you helped me, then there is no reason to hurt you. I am bound by honor to not kill you. I don't even know you so there is no reason to attack you." He stated to her feeling her body rubbing up against his armor what was riddled with slash marks and holes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 am

she kneel down to help him up "i don't know it just seemed the thing to do and i ran cause i was scared i don't want to hurt you i ran cause i thought you would hurt or kill me like the other one did to my family and home" she said she saw he could not hurt her and his words helped confirm he was to weak to hurt her but she would be ever vigilant she helped him to the shade to rest "how did you get hurt?" she asked her naked body rubbing against him with every step they took
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next