Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man forgotten (private,mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A man forgotten (private,mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:47 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva smiled hearing that he could father the children to the angels, "I hope that you have my children. I have always wanted a family." He spoke to the two as they walked though he was enjoying the idea of being with the two angels both in life and in bed.

they nodded smiling and kept walking folllowing him not sure what to say next
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Kiva smiled hearing that he could father the children to the angels, "I hope that you have my children. I have always wanted a family." He spoke to the two as they walked though he was enjoying the idea of being with the two angels both in life and in bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:40 am

they smiled "yes" they replied " since our bodies are human" konna said "we can and possibly are carring your child." konno said though if they used their powers they would know they were each indeed pregnent with his young.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Kiva was glad that the angels he had at his sides were so forgiving while he had a tendency to run his mouth when it wasn't smart to speak, "As I will." He spoke before walking with the two beauties through the route that they needed to take, "I'm a little curious. Is it possible for an angel to conceive with a human?" He asked wondering if it was possible even while they had their times in bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 am

"thats bad" they said when he mentioned he forgot they were both with him but they were not mad long and proved it when they smiled "fine with us" they replied as they followed him "lead the way"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:12 am

Kiva let out a small laugh when she brought up the fact that they were three,"Yeah. I keep forgetting that I've got two lovers and not one." He said to her before looking back forward, "If it's there, it should only be a couple of days to walk there. It would take a little longer if we traveled the main road, but I'd rather have access to an inn for the night."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:10 pm

"three" the chimed fixing his math "but whos counting" they added smiling to the kiss "so where is this castle?" the asked him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:06 pm

A small laugh came up from his should when they told him that they could just about read his mind, "Then I'm going to need to think carefully. " He spoke with a small laugh as he attempted to wander with his angelic lovers, "I know you can, but I'd rather that we're comfortable and in a place that the two of us can lay down and enjoy the night in the after glow." He spoke to his lovers placing a kiss on their lips one by one
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:05 am

"the castle will be fine" konno said "if we can find it" her sister added and konno nodded as they walked onward to their destination silent as if listening to somethign the man couldnt hear then smiled a litte to his final thought and konna replied "we dont need a bed if you want to mate again kiva we can sate your desire anywhere you need" she said "just remember one thing we are not only tins but angels as well which gives us powers even in our current forms" she said preanswering his pending question of how they knew what he was thinking even before he asked it
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:54 am

A small laugh came from his throat when they mentioned the fact that they were twin sisters, "Yeah. I should have remembered that part." He said to them then he smiled to his lovers not knowing that he had fathered two children within the angels, "Does the idea of living in a castle appeal to either of you? Or would you rather have something less fancy? I'm good either way really, you two are the ones that will be carrying children so your comfort is more important than my own." He said to the two of them wanting to find a place quickly so that they could go to bed again for when the time came
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:51 pm

they nodded then giggled "well we are sisters" konna said "twins even if we are on different sides we are still blood so at times we might be in sync" konno said "especially if it is somethign we both like or can agree on i mean just because shes light and im dark dont make us hate each other after all one can not exist without the other"konna added then they nodded to his suggestion and the three of them traveled together with him on a hunt to find his castle or at least a bigger place for them and their eventual litters
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:03 pm

(around 1600)

Kiva chuckled hearing them say for him to choose, "You two really are in sync with each other. You say about everything the same way." He spoke before giving them a kiss on their lips one at a time,, "Why don't we go and find a bigger place. Or even try and see if the castle I lived in is still there? A small hut like this is no place to start having a family. Especially when there's two of you." He said to them
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:01 am

question i dunno if i asked but whats the time period)

"we slept good" the said getting up and heading to shower "why dont you choose for today after all it is our first time" they replied but it seemed konno more said the last part meaning she never been on earth much if at all
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Kiva smiled hearing his angelic lovers lovely voices, "And good morning to you too." He said with a happy tone knowing that he had two lovers living with him and getting along with each other, "How did you two sleep?" He asked them getting himself dressed up, "So what do you two want to do today?" He asked them wondering if they had any idea on what they wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:48 pm

they woke and streached then both looked at him "morning"they chimed
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Kiva felt rested after some time and sat back up seeing that his time was not a dream and that he really did sleep with two beautiful women and could see that they were the angels he remembered, He slowly got up from the bed and stretched out. He went for his clothing next and then he kissed his angels now that he was well rested.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 pm

they smiled to him holding him close as his seed took root and their young began to develop inside them
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Kiva took the kiss from the dark angel then he relaxed as he set himself down on his back to keep the two angels next to him, "I'm amazed myself, but I am really enjoying the fact you two took my first time." He said to Konna letting his body rest after he possibly started his family with the two angels.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm

konna nodded and kissed him smiling "yes it did kiva" she said "im amazed that you havent done this sooner in your life" she adds
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Kiva tilted his head back before driving himself as deep as he could into Konna as he began shooting his seed into Konna. He let his breathing come back to normal before he slowly pulled out of Konna letting a couple of drops of white seed drip from her, "Feel good?" He asked as he rubbed her hips and along the length of her tail.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 am

konna felt better when his hands moved from her tail to her hips she nodded to his words but was lost on the pleasure
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Kiva let out a small chuckle when she explained that she took her own hymen away to keep from feeling the pain, "Well then. I guess that I get lucky to have two virgins in a single day. " He said to her which he loosened his grip on her tail, "Sorry babe. Can't help it." He said to her which then he took his hands off her tail and gripped onto her hips as he drove himself into her rapidly enjoying the way that she felt on him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 pm

"i was one but after seeing how it hurt konno i removed my hymen with my willl" she said moaning to the feel of him inside her inexperienced body yelping a little when he held her tail a little too tight "careful with that its attached oyu know"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Kiva found it funny that she didn't have the same resistance that her sister had, "You must not have wanted to be a virgin if you're this good already." He spoke driving himself into Konna repeatedly. His grip on Konna's tail tightened while he used her tail to give him more leverage to have his way with her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:42 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva watched as Konna did exactly as he asked and got to her hands and knees, "You've been waiting for this a while haven't you?" He asked seeing the way she grinned and how she made herself ready to receive him. He came up behind her where she could feel him shove his length into Konna where he grabbed onto her tail to keep her reminded that he was in control even if it was unintentional.

(i got tired of calling him the male or other things so I called him what he was in the other rp)

thats fine i was wondering when he was going to get a name)

konna nodded and groned as e slid his lenth back into her body "feels so good kiva" she said praisingly though the real fun had yet to start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man forgotten (private,mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next