Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 am

Kiva chuckled lightly then he gently tapped her on her nose just to play with her, "I thought that you had a nose that could sniff me out Karin." He said to her before taking her hand and going ahead and walking with her towards the palace, "The rooms are much larger than the ones at that hotel my Karin. So you won't need to worry about being cramped up at all." He said to Karin before making it through the front entrance then making his way up the stairs to get into the soldier's hallway where their rooms were, "If I remember right. Our room is the 7th one down this hall." He said to her before opening that door and showing her the room which his words seemed right and wrong. The rooms were like an entire cabin all to themselves.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 pm

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 Palac10

The carriage stopped. After they got out Karin looked around the front was lovely but the view of it from across the lake on the way to it had been surprising and wondrous "so we got one room in this big place how are we supposed to find it i mean if i lost you how would i ever find it" she asked him she knew he wouldn't lose her on purpose but she also knew they wouldn't be together all the time nor would she stay in his room all the time once they did find it
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:52 pm

It had been nearly half a day until the two arrived at a large palace which then Kiva had a smile on his lips, "Looks like we're finally here my Karin." He said to her then he kissed her on her cheek softly, "Now, we should try and get to my room, It's about time that we to our room and get some rest." He said to her as he slowly got out from the carriage to get the look of his old home once again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:55 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva sighed softly to her question then he said to her, "I just thought that everyone thought that I was dead so it wasn't important." He said to her then he closed his eyes, "But now they have found me and are taking me back. It will be better since we'll have a place of our own without using a lot of work.

Karin acknowledges she understands "alright master" she whispers just for his ears alone then closed her eyes and rested in the carriage as they travel
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Kiva sighed softly to her question then he said to her, "I just thought that everyone thought that I was dead so it wasn't important." He said to her then he closed his eyes, "But now they have found me and are taking me back. It will be better since we'll have a place of our own without using a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Kiva sighed to her then he gently petted Karin's back, "While they are simple minded about inhuman species, they will get used to it." He said to her with a smile on his lips before he softly kissed her lips, "And don't you worry. My place has everything and more than what we would have gotten in a cabin." He said to her keeping his tender touch on her back.

Karin settled against him snuggling against his warmth silent and nodding then silent again a while until the unasked question got the better of her "why didn't you tell me this?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Kiva sighed to her then he gently petted Karin's back, "While they are simple minded about inhuman species, they will get used to it." He said to her with a smile on his lips before he softly kissed her lips, "And don't you worry. My place has everything and more than what we would have gotten in a cabin." He said to her keeping his tender touch on her back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Karin smile d to his words "so this place will have a bed and everything we was going to build without the work?" she asked to his nod it seemed her smile grew but then it faded "the men called me a slave i know you defended me but will this place be like the village will i always be seen as a slave to others?" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Kiva softly began rubbing Karin's stomach then he kissed her cheek, "We won't need to build a home anymore. Since the emperor knows of my survival I will be given my room once more." He said to her to explain himself, "And the palace where my room is has a hot spring as well. Where we can relax to our heart's content."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Karin rode with him wondering what he meant but didn't ask obviously he had a different plan then hers so she would follow him and see what he meant by his words
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Kiva then cracked his knuckles before going to Karin and wrapping his arm around her waist, "Then I guess that making a home doesn't seem needed any more." He said to Karin before kissing her softly not caring that his soldiers were watching them.

The soldiers then cleared their throats and then one brought in a carriage for the pair seeing as he was a person of high importance and she was taking her place next to him. The love birds were then set inside of the carriage to get back to the palace and to the luxury of his home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:22 pm

karin did calm a little but when the man called her a slave her fur bristled again but her mate attacked first and she smiled proudly at him as he called her his wife.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Kiva looked to the men then gently traced his hand om Karin's back to help her calm down, "If you want to take me back with you, then Karin comes with me." He said to the soldiers keeping his arm around Karin.

The soldiers nodded to Kiva and bowed, "As our general commands General Kiva." The man in front said before rising up, "Your slave will be under your control at all times while you bring her with us."

At the word 'slave' Kiva started moving forward then he punched the man in the face and sent him back a good ways, "This is not my slave. This is my bride Karin." He said to them.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Karin who was still nervous around new people hid behind Kiva peeking from behind him wondering who these people were she only knew they wanted kiva and felt upset they came and interupted her happy time to take him away from her her fur bristled to this thought as she slowly began to growl hoping to scare them away
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Kiva snuggled up with Karin happy that she was with him though their moment was interupted by the voices of men outside.

"General. Is that you?" One of the men asked Kiva who looked to the side to see several soldiers at the entrance of the cave, "We've been searching for you for months sir." The one stated as the three men bowed down.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Kiva nodded to her then kissed her lips softly, "Yeah I know, but we have all the time in the world." He said to her before gently pulling her into his lap.

Karin cuddled against him nodding "i know we got time and i will help you to the best of my ability" she said as she snuggled against his chest using him for her bed for now until their new one was made
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 am

Kiva nodded to her then kissed her lips softly, "Yeah I know, but he have all the time in the world." He said to her before gently pulling her into his lap.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:53 am

(yeah, but they are making a cabin)

Kiva walked back to their cave which then he kissed Karin on her lips when the pair got inside, "Home sweet home." He said to himself keeping his arm around his mate, "I can't wait until we have our own place and a nice soft bed for us to rest and make love." He said to her taking a seat at the cave's wall.

[kay, just making sure...]

Karin nodded "it will be nice but it will take time even i know that" she said

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am

(yeah, but they are making a cabin)

Kiva walked back to their cave which then he kissed Karin on her lips when the pair got inside, "Home sweet home." He said to himself keeping his arm around his mate, "I can't wait until we have our own place and a nice soft bed for us to rest and make love." He said to her taking a seat at the cave's wall.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 am

Karin smiled warmly to the pet name she liked it very much. She exited the water and shook off the access then went to him and half used him for a towel as they walked back to the place they were staying at together (a cave i think isn't it?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Kiva nodded to Karin then he kissed her cheek softly as he slowly got out of the hot spring and started stretching his back, "I would say that's a very good idea foxy." He said to her before getting a hold of his clothing. Now that he was fully used to her lack of clothing, it didn't bother him that she was always naked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Karin nodded "whenever your ready" she said "i am" she added with a playful splash "but we must come back i want to swim with you next time" she said

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Kiva then sighed softly, "Do you think that we should get out of the water soon?" He asked her feeling like they should get to their place before it got too dark.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Kiva then chuckled lightly to Karin hearing her then he nodded, "I'd say foxy sounds about right." He said to her rubbing her back softly, "Yes Karin. This makes you my wife." He said to her enjoying the feel of his mate and wife on his chest. He didn't know of it just yet, but he had created a half kitsune, half human being inside of Karin's womb.

Karin smiled proudly. She was glad that she was right. She returned his touch caressing him the same way he caressed her back back. She was unaware of the new life they created but in time she would become aware of it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Kiva then chuckled lightly to Karin hearing her then he nodded, "I'd say foxy sounds about right." He said to her rubbing her back softly, "Yes Karin. This makes you my wife." He said to her enjoying the feel of his mate and wife on his chest. He didn't know of it just yet, but he had created a half kitsune, half human being inside of Karin's womb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next