Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Kara was pushing her luck in her continued acts of defiance. Thus the mother wolf growl and took Kara over her lap, "punishment time," with that said the mother gave Kara a hard smack on her rear in a spanking manner. "Why should you being lesson to me? Because you and Kiba-chan need to get a long, since he will be looking after you. So... will you be a good girl?" The spanking continued, until Kara said yes.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:22 pm

kara grawled .and said not a word .kara did not anser the famile wolf .but grawled.kara did not like kiba .as she crased her arms on her chest"why should i leson to you?"she saked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:50 pm

The threatening comment and insult didn't sit well with Kiba, as she bared her sharp claws. In turn Kiba bared his fangs towards Kara with a growl, till the mother came between the two. "Now now... behave yourselves, otherwise... I'll have to punish the both of you," said the mother wolf. Kiba submit submissively and sat on the coach quietly, "now I want you two to behave from now on. Now then Kara-chan will you be a good girl?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:21 pm

kara saw him about to laugh as so she took out her claws ready to kill"laugh you die fluffy"she said giveing a grawle"your name is now fluffy"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:18 pm

With the mother tending to the difficult Neko girl, my father went to see about having Kiba make preparation with what he truly intends for him to do. "Pack your things now," said the father in a demanding tone, and the first Kiba was refusing to do so. This made the father growl and use another means of threatening tactics, "if you're not going to listen to me then perhaps you'll listen to your mother once I bring her up here." The thought of what his mother will do if she sounds her son disobedient, brought shivers down Kiba's spin. Therefore he did as told and packed his things immediately, before coming downstairs into the living room and found a half naked Kara. At that Kiba smile and giggled.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:49 pm

kara relaxed a little and was still coveribg her self.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Another devilish smile played on Kiba's mothers lips, to find Kara had given in and relinquished her weapons. It was a shame she'd failed to do so before being striped down to her underwear. "Yes... I quite happy your being a good girl Kara-chan," she replied using her sweet and kindly voice. "My oh my Kara- chan, you shouldn't be carrying weapons like these around, you could hurt someone, even yourself. And I wouldn't want you hurting my son. Even though your mother and I are close friends, still... I have no problem disembowel you slowly if ever you bring harm to myself dear son Kiba." That said, she continued the use her sweet motherly voice while wording her threats. "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:59 pm

kara yelled as she was fored to be undered by the femile wolf
.when she olny had a bra and under were she yelled more with a big pink blush.

Last edited by shanyflower on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:55 pm

An evil smirk, followed by a leer came drawn on the mother werewolf's face, in response to the neko's threatening overtone. "My my... aren't we the disobedient one." Her eye turned blood red, while baring her sharp long fangs, "I will not stand for any disobedience in my household," uttering those words in a now demonic tone of voice the mother wolf grabbed the neko by her sweater. From there she slammed Kara on the coach, lying down, "now hold still!" From her sweater, top, and skirt, all ripped to shreds till Kara was only wearing her bra, panties, and soaks. "Now still there and behave yourself Kara-chan, otherwise... I'll have to strip you naked."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:09 pm

kara looked the other way .then heard kidas mothers said to emtily her pokits
.she backed away "no way in hell"she gralwed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:22 pm

There was much similarity to their personality,from the way Kiba and Kara respond temperamentally. At that it in rage the father but held back his anger towards her. "I'm going to check up on Kiba, Dear... would look after Kara while I'm away," the father requested of his wife, and so his wife nodded kindly. "Now Kara-chan, I would like you to now empty your pockets. Your mother requested that I be sure that you don't bring any sharp objects. So please empty your pocket, I wouldn't want to have you strip search."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:07 pm

kara tryed not to show fear and wored about the prablem
"they desrved it "she said with a dark tone.she then got up. looked away from both the male and femle wolf
then kibas mother found a note from karas mother in karas bag
'ps: check her for any wepons and dont trust her with any thing that can hurt her or any one '
the note said.
kara only has a big sword and an axes thtas the saze of her arm and a lazer that is some were on her bady that she wants no one to have
(same here)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:04 pm

It was good to see she is well aware of the situation, however the father was very concerned to see she wasn't taking it seriously. "Killing people leads to dire consequences, meaning that there are people who want you dead, powerful people, do you now understand the seriousness to your situation?"

((Sorry about the delay, had to do a little Christmas shopping with friends and family, still am))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 pm

kara heard what he said .and put her milk on the table."your right."she said "but the rest is classafid"she said taking in a deep breth
(ok bye)Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 Cat_sit_by_shany332-d5p1bow
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Though she said she’d knew why, or somewhat, but the father was well aware that Kara knew little to nothing, “let me explain,” he said while Kara sipped her milk, “we know that… there were people you killed, so… there are those who want you die. That is why your mother is having us look after you, meanly Kiba, like it or not.”

OOC: I have to go, see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:00 pm

kara noded that she liked the milk
then looked at kiba's father ."yess and no"she said taking a nother sip of her milk
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:57 pm

The mother nodded and stood to walk into the kitchen, in order to get her some fresh chilled mike in a tall glass. Moments later Kara received what was asked, “how is it, good?” Asked the mother, “now then, we must disgust why your mother asked us to watch over you from now on, do you know why?” The father wolf then asked Kara.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:44 pm

kara moved her head when kibas mother put her hand on her ."i jest want milk"she asked .she dose not like being pet .by no one not even her mother .and kara did not care about kiba .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:40 pm

A hand came to the top of Kara’s head, to give a light pet and scratch behind the ear from the mother werewolf, knowing that Neko’s and cat’s love being pet and scratched. Doing this was to calm her down, “Kara-chan… please understand that your mother asked us to perfect you, since she and I are close friends. That is why Kiba will be looking after you.” Kiba then stood up and growled, “I don’t what to, so find someone else to watch over this little shrimp,” with that said the young werewolf left the room as the father and mother looked to him with a look of disappointment. “He’ll come around Kara-chan, now… would you like something to eat or drink,” asked the mother.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:27 pm

kara clamed "fine .but that dose not mean am going to like it .and like i said .call me kara."she grawled
the when she heard kibas mother yelled .it did not scered her"iam starting to dislike kaby"she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Though he was the one who started it, Kiba took no liking from the sudden outburst from the neko girl, “alright… I won’t call you ‘Baby Kitten’ again, so how about I call you Short Stack, Little Dill Pickle, or Small Frye.” He didn’t care how angry she got, still he prove. “Now now Kara-chan calm down,” said the mother, “and you Kiba-kun… be nice to our guest,” she then growled viciously which brought chills up Kiba’s spin, thus he behaved like a good boy. “Kara-chan this is for your own good, your mother ask for our help and we’re here to help you.”

OOC: I'm glad
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:11 pm

(i love it )
the neko grawled back and got up "i did not agree to this .my mother forst me to be ."she then grawled "and dont ever moke me again my name is kara.say it roung one more time you will.and i mean WILL DIE"she yelled .then kara nicely sat then .but giveing him a death stere
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 AnimeGuy16

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 1140303998__huskie666

There may tales of werewolves, that foretells their nature of viciousness and unyielding savage mines. Being viewed as beast and monster of pure evil, sad… which was true in their past. But coning into the modern times, a change was to be made if they were to live in harmony with all walks of life.

Thus in these times, the once proud werewolf race have lowered themselves like dogs, taking the life as servers and protects of those needing them. However… there are some who don’t feel that way, with one young pup who welcomes his savage werewolf side. Kiba… oftentimes find himself in all sorts of trouble. Getting into fights with other werewolves, causing trouble at school where he would often get into fights with students and teachers. Obviously something had to be done about Kiba’s behavior, so his mother and father hatched out a plan to get their son under control.

On one day coming home from school, Kiba sought to go up to his room but his parents called him into the living room. There he saw both his mother sitting on the coach with a mysterious girl with cat ears, while his father was standing beside them, “Kiba… we need to talk,” said the father sounding very serious, “who’s the baby kitten,” said Kiba, making fun of her size in height. “Kiba be nice,” said the mother “this is Kara, for now on… you’ll be looking after her, you’ll be her protector.” At the thought of being a neko’s dog angered Kiba to the point of himself growling with a bark, “I’m no one dog, so find someone else.”

OOC: I hope this meet to your satisfaction to what you wanted in a RP. As the story is… Kiba’s parents is forcing him to be your character “Kara” to be her protector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13