Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:45 pm

kara then saw him picked her up and started to kick him."hey no iam scered of highhsss"she said as kiba was jummping from roof to roof.then kara felt her skirt going up and blushed very bad ."slow down"she yelled as her killing mood was gone and felt much better.then as she felt the wind in her face"hey this is not bad mut"she said as her skirt was up and trying to put it down.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 pm

A loud long growl uttered from his throat, to find Kara being disagreeable once agin. "I'm not putting up with this shit!" Without warning Kiba picked her up as she started walking off, and placed her on his massive shoulder. Kiba jumped into the air to run on rooftop. That way they won't be followed. But as he run with the wind blowing ageist them, Kara panties were exposed when her skirt blow upwards.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

no one knew but when kara got into her killing mood she changes mood. but one kiba asked her to clime on him back she then started to walk away"no thanks i dont want to smell like dog"she said carying her bags her self.still acting wered.he eyes was a glow of red .and was still in killing mood.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm

The sudden change in her attitude left him quite confused. He thought Kara hates him so much, never would she say anything kind. "Whatever," he said and took back his bag while kneeling down, "climb on my back!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:44 pm

kara smiled seeing the blood driping from his mouth."hello kiba"she said happy too see him.kara was covered in blood as well"come now"she sai not scered of him .she hated him but started to like him once she saw the were wold form
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:46 pm

As his head became decapitated, the last expression given... is being surprise and shock. He didn't really think he would lose, sadly his overconfidence was the death of him. Moments later the train came into port on another stop, and as the doors opened a 7 foot 2 werewolf stepped in. His claws dripped of blood as well with his claws and fangs, "now I understand, they intended to split us up so they can get you alone." If Kara didn't realize it, it was Kiba and his werewolf form. Likely the blood was from the other man who was first following them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 pm

kara then moved very fast .and used her sword to cut his head off.then less then a secon"there you happy".as she laugh and took out his heart .with her own claws
(sorry am a bit in a bad mood so yea)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 pm

"Good..." He whispered delightful, "finally... a challenge." He now raised his blade to her and thrust forward to make another attack. He was going for the killing stroke to the heart or neck.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:00 pm

kara smiled evily "its on"she yeled takeing out her sword.and ready to fight him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Without warning a blade slipped from his sleeve, while uttering the words: "die..." Swiftly the mysterious man rushed over, making a cut to her right shoulder, "fight me..." he whispered and licked the blood of Kara from the blade.

((He's a killable character))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:36 pm

karaa sat on a bench waiting for him as so she slowly turned hearing the man and took out a tasser nd tassing him .
"no one and your olny one man any way" .she grawled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Not only her tripping who he'd forced her on the train, Kiba also pushed Kara to have her bored the train, doing so to keep her safe. But Kara was far from safe. After three stops she was all alone on the train as everyone but one person. "Finally... we are all alone my dear," said the mysterious stand far cross from her on the train, "you've been a bad girl and your punishment is death."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:43 pm

(its okm)
kara then yelled at him"i can do this "she yelled as she .triped on something and feel on the train floor then it started to move the dooor shut and rejala started to yelled and kicking to door .then started to cry a little .people looked at her wered and she tryed to get over it and sat down
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:56 am

From out of the shadows emerged a male in a black three pice suit. Kiba stood in front of Kara as the train rolled in, and luckily nobody was or other around. "Get on the train," Kiba ordered her and gave Kara his bag, "I'll deal with him."

((Sorry, been sick))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:32 pm

kara felt his hand and ran with him to the station .then kara saw then person hiding be hid them .and was about to actack
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:27 pm

As well Kiba smelled trouble in the air, with the approaching foot steps that's drawing near. "Let's go," his said and took Kara by the hand. They run to the nearest train station as likely they were still being followed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 am

kara smiled and took her wepons and hided them then "i smell something "she said graweing
then she looked at kiba"thell your mother tanks"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 am

Coming outside Kiba found her waiting for him. Apart of him hoped she would runaway, but then agin his mother would be very upset, so it was best to not lose her. "Here," he said while handing Kara all her weapons, "my mom said she feels she can trust you, so she told me to give you back your weapons. Just don't betray her trust." After that being said, Kiba began walking, "lets go!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:07 pm

kara took a deep beath .and got her little bag.and walked out befor kiba did .but wered she waited out side for him
.the wind was a little cooler .and she smelled the air and someing smelled roung .very roung
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 pm

The father just had about enough of the two disagreeing with the conditions, more so to the lack of concern over the situation. So he bared his fangs and made allow Mark to show how serious he is, "this isn't up for debate or negotiated. Kara you have people who want to dad, and Kiba you need clean slate considering the amount of trouble you're getting in at school and got expelled." After that said the mother then stepped in and handed her son a credit card, "this should be enough to last you the whole year, so please take good care of Kara-chan Kiba-kun." Kiba sighed heavily and picked his bag, "fine fine... lets go," he said to Kara before heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:13 pm

kara looked at them like they were crazy "you you too crazy"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm

When Kara sought to dress herself, Kiba's father hands him a credit card, "what's for," Kiba asked. "You'll be leaving with Kara tonight," the father answered, "isn't this lovely Kiba-kun, you and Kara-chan are going to live together in a new town and go to a new school," the mother said in much excitement. "Wait... hold on, you mean me and her are going to be living alone?" Kiba looked to Kara, not liking the idea.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:26 pm

kara tryed to stop her crying .while she was rubing her butt "that hurt"she wiend .then she saw kibas mother bringing her some clothing .kara but it on and sat back down
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Even at her bagging words, asking the mother to stop, she only shook her head and said: "no, not until you promise me you'll be a good girl from now on Kara-chan." She'd stopped once Kara agreed, "you never been spanked before," said Kiba as he snickered, "you be good too Kiba-kun, or else I'll spank you next," the mother warned and Kiba shut himself up quickly. The mother then went to get Kara a change of clothes and brought her a long shirt and skirt.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 pm

kara eyes ope in horo whil she grabed her and spanked her"stop please"she cryed then .she kara took a deep breth and yelled"i'll be good .i'lll be good meooowwwww"she cryed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next