Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Curse of Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-11-09

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Ashley blushed looking at Fang and then pouted. “What I can’t just be loving to my fiance?” She pawed at him in a poking and cute way. She then looks to the bathroom door. “Do you think she will be ok? What do you think could of happened to her?” She was very concerned for the little one.

Selima was taking a bath washing up and cleaning herself of the blood.

Jack's eyes widened not feeling intimidated at all. “Spare? With your brother. Well I guess if he’s up to it.” He was surprised at what happened with the punching bag with Tear, but it also made him smile.

Leer laughed thinking this guy was just some human. “Really sis. Offering him to spare with me? You want to get him killed. I mean I would not want to hurt the guy.” He grins.

Jack scuffed looking at Leer. “Killed. You don’t look like you could do much. I would be the one scared to hurt you. Your kind of scrawny.”

Leer glares at Jack. “Scrawny. Who are you calling scrawny. Alright fine you're on. If Tear is willing to risk it then fine by me.”
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd05mMi_ZX8XTGVBvP36fhw?view_as
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Fang returned to making the stew, and he looked back at her curiously. She did not usually get cuddled up to him when he was making food, but then again there was a big storm outside. "Are you scared of thunderstorms?" he asked. He made sure to install a lightning rod outside, so it would divert any lightning strike from hitting the plumbing and stovepipe. "You know I made this place safe" he reminded her.

Tear nodded at his questions before she smirked at him. "Nothing gets past you does it?" she teased him before she nudged her elbow into his big meaty chest. She looked at Leer amused with the brother routine. "Really Leer? What makes you think he's not treating me right? I would have dumped his ass a long time ago if he didn't" she said before she looked back over at Jack. "He's really strong and powerful...he's almost superhuman" she said before she gave the punching bag a swift thwack before it ripped and all the contents dropped to the floor hoping that Jack would realize that she was on the same level as he was. "I can tell when a guy is holding back too. Maybe you'd like a sparing partner...would you like that Leer?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Ashley smiles at the cub tilting her head ears perking up. “That’s right love. It’s alright sweetie. You will feel so much better I promise.” She murrs happily tail wagging softly as she smelled the food.

Selima whimpers nodding stepping out giving a wide birth around Ashley as she makes her way to the bathroom. She nudges the door closed and takes a bath. You hear the water start to run and knew she had to of taken a more human-like form to get the bath ready.

Jack blinks blushing as he looks at Leer Tear’s Brother. “You live out here? Wait. is that your brother? You’re taking me to see your family.” He blushed even more now being nervous hoping he would make a good impression. He pulls her close rubbing his arm along her back jumping when she slapped his rear. “My honey pie. You sure know how to make a man feel wanted.”

Leer stops the bag from swaying looking toward Tear. He smirks making his way. “So this is the stud that swept my Sister off her feet.” He comes closer staring into Jack's eyes almost intimidating like. “You better be treating her well.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Fang rolled his eyes at her and rubbed her back tenderly having a slight smile crack upon his lips when she nuzzled against him. "I'm sure hun...I gotta put you and the pups before myself...don't I?" he asked. He looked at the cub and gave her an authoritative glance and spoke harshly to her. "I want you to wash the blood off from your fur! You'll feel better!" he told her. He looked to Ashley and frowned. "Right? She can't be coated in blood forever"

Tear gave his a big toothy grin. "Aren't you the smooth talker!" she said before she nudged him knowing his true fear. "Of course I know this forest, why do you think I'm not afraid of this place? There isn't anything out her more scary than I am" she joked halfheartedly. She hummed to herself and brought her boyfriend to her place where he could meet her brother. She shook her head seeing Leer beating the stuffing out of the punching bag. "Leer? Don't you want to say hi to my stud muffin?" she asked before she gave Jack a playful swat on the rear. "Don't worry, he's not going to bite you...not any harder than I already do" she said playfully.

Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Ashley blushed nodding gently rolling off the bed slowly walking in her wolf form to Fang sits nuzzling against him. “Alright. If you're sure.” She rests a paw on her belly as she sits with him looking over to the cub watching her.

Selima stays by Fang’s side hides behind him when Ashley comes over, and whimpers. He looked like her uncle she knew what he said about a bath. She just didn’t want to leave his safety.

Jack blushes chuckling a little. “I’m not nervous, and I’m sure a big girl like you can keep me safe.” He looked around the forest swallowing hard. “Seems you know this forest better than I would. Where exactly are we going? Is it fitting for this dare?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Fang looked towards his fiancee unsure if she was just putting the cub's needs before her own, or if she genuinely meant it. "Are you sure? I could just abstain from eating. You need to keep our pups nourished" he said. He heard her stomach growl, and he gave her an annoyed look. "No, you're eating honey! I'm mobile...I can catch myself something later" he said. He pointed towards the bathroom and frowned. "You can clean up in there. I have running hot water, so you won't freeze to death in cold water. Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes" he told her.

Tear had found herself a good man from the university. He was an athlete, and his nickname on campus was "Gentle Jack". She had several successful dates with him, and she decided to take him out hiking, which he seemed a bit spooked knowing the stories about the forest, but she tested his manliness and dared him to go. On the way over, she wrapped her arms around his, and she started feeling his muscles. "Oh my...you're so big and strong. Why are you so nervous being out here?" she asked. She actually expected this, but she did not have any idea that he would be this impressive. "You know that wolves are just as afraid of humans as you are to them" she said with a slight snicker. "Don't worry, I'll protect you from the big bad wolf" she teased him.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Ashley lays back down watching Fang, and this cougar cub. “Feed her 1st love. My tummy's a bit uneasy.” She felt fine at the moment she just wanted the cub taken care of her motherly instinct saying. Her tummy growled showing she was hunger, and she blushed not saying anything.

Selima swallowed hard shifting form into a female mountain lion cub to answer his question. She was scared, and still covered in blood no matter the form she took. She covered her face shaking. She tried to talk to him even in this form. “I... I’m a... Shifter... T... Thank you for... Helping me... ”

Leer was sort of imprisoned in his own cabin. He was training with a punching bag keeping shales around his wrists to keep reminding him of why he's here. He was working on meditation and being a new man a new wolf. Getting visits by his sister every now, and then learning of her experiences with humans. In fact she was on her way to tell him about a night she had before today.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Fang could tell simply from the cub's behavior and the blood on her that something terrible must have happened. He shut the door and looked towards his glowing fiancee. "Looks like we've gained a sixth" he said before he walked towards the cooking food. "How hungry are you?" he asked the both of them. He was not sure if he would have enough food to feed an additional mouth, but he was not going to let the cub go on an empty stomach. He took in a deep breath and looked back at the cub sternly. "Are you a shapeshifter or are you just a regular cub? I don't smell cougar blood on you...I smell something more human" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Ashley smiles nodding and laughs a little. “Boy am I glad as well.. I will be able to graduate. And finally be over with school.” She heard the sound as well, and carefully pushed herself to a sitting slanted position to look. “Who is it Fang?”

The Cougar cub whimpers looking up at him sadly there was dryed blood in her fur, and it was not her own, or that of pray. She started to cry when he asked where her mom was. She ran to the stranger and hide under his legs scared and sad seeming to have just lost her parents.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:52 pm

Fang looked down at her breasts and raised an eyebrow. "You're craving milk?...huh...well I'll see what I can do" he said resisting the urge to point out she already had milk. He let out a heavy sigh and went back to cooking. "I'm glad your professors were fine with sending you lecture notes" he said before he heard and saw the thunder and lightning. "I sensed the storm coming dear...why do you think I didn't come with something bigger than rabbits?" he asked before he looked at the door curiously. He walked over to open the door. He looked down at a cougar cub cold and soaked to the bone. "Where's your mom?" he asked
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:32 pm

Ashley looked at Fang tail wagging. “Some milk with the soup? I want Milk that’s what I’m craving.” She sighs huffing some with a pouty face. “Yes.... More than ready... All I can do is study in this bed...” Suddenly there was thunder outside rumbling with a soft flash of lighting in the distance. She looks up. “Seems you got home just in time for the storm.” There was a scratching at the door, and some whimpering as if someone small wanted in.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:20 pm

Fang chuckled to himself when she glared at him. "At least they haven't broken out just yet. I have yet to finish expanding the cabin" he said before he nodded to confirm that giving birth in wolf form was okay. "I would suggest if you feel that you are about to go into labor, you should transform into your wolf form in order to give your body enough time to produce enough milk in your accessory teats. It's important they all get the colostrum they all need" he informed her. He came over to touch her tummy, and he felt one kick. "You're due in a month...so just hang in there" he said before he looked towards the stove where he was cooking. "Oh, I've caught a few rabbits. I'm making some stock for a rabbit stew. Did you have any other cravings?" he asked. He believed that her cravings told them what she was nutrient she was lacking. "Are you ready for your finals?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Ashley glares at him and then sighs and gently rubs the top of her belly she could reach. “Squirming little tackles, but I guess they have been behaving...” She nuzzles her head into the bed looking at him, and smiles a little. “Wolf form if that’s ok.” She looked confused at his next statement looking down and then blushes nodding. “Yes that would be true... Plenty of space...” She whimpers softly rubbing her belly. “I think I might be due soon... It’s so uncomfortable...” She whimpers and sniffs the air looking at him her tail wags a little. “What did you bring for food?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Fang was a very attentive fiance, and he knew just what the mama wolf needed to nourish their unborn pups. He made sure to keep her well fed and as comfortable as she could be. He spent extra time rubbing cocoa butter onto her rapidly expanding belly. He was amused at her popped belly button, which he often played with it joking about it being the service button the pups pressed to tell her they were hungry. Her mood swings were so crazy but he could not do anything about it thanks to how hopped up she was on werewolf pregnancy hormones. He did not complain about her spontaneously getting aroused, which he would always point back at their random sex act as proof she was attractive even with all the changes to her body. He made her stay off her feet as much as she could as the weight of the babies would cut off the circulation to her legs when she stood up for a while making them fall asleep. He began to make their meal when he looked over towards his mate. "Have they been behaving well?" he asked. He beamed ear to ear whenever he took a look at that enormous gravid belly of hers knowing that he put those babies inside her. "So will you give birth in werewolf form?" he asked. He looked at the rows of milk filled lumps below her engorged breasts. "I would say it would be a good idea. I don't want our pups fighting over a teat to suckle. Yea?"
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:50 pm

8 Months since Ashley’s heat, and mating with Fang happened. She was as big as a beach ball belly with about 5 pups inside her. She was laying on the bed eyes closed whimpering from uncomfortableness. Her ears twitched as she slowly opened her eyes seeing Fang come in with dinner in hand.
She was so happy to find out she was pregnant when her ex roommate said something about a bit of a belly. She took a pregnacy test, and found out it was true. During the pregnancy she was expecting it to be more like a wolf, and less like a human. Oy was she wrong. She was almost 8 weeks when she started getting morning sickness till the 2nd trimester. Her sense of smell, and taste was very sensitive to nearly everything to the point she could not go anywhere for long without needing to hide behind a tree. She would say often of why was it called morning sickness if it was almost never just in the morning. The cravings were almost just as maddening as the morning sickness. She never knew what she really wanted, and sometimes when she craved something the morning sickness would not let her have that thing. Starting around the middle of the 2nd trimester she started to feel ugly, and the mood swings were horrible. Often starting fights with Fang, and then end up crying in his arms when he didn’t fight back as he would comfort her. At some point she got to big to go to school anymore good thing summer break was going to start that week. And now she is 8 months pregnant so big she feels like she can’t move very well if at all. The pups moving inside her feels wonderful, and yet uncomfortable, and hurts. She dose not know herself how many she has, but another packmate said she was most likely going to have 4, or 5 pups seeing how big she was at this time.

As for herself as a wolf she was learning much from Fang and the rest of the pack. Mostly Fang was her teacher. Sometimes when she was alone and Fang was hunting to get some time to himself she would go star at Leer not a very friendly look out of site and thinking she was down wind. She felt she was getting better at hunting and thinking on her feet as a wolf, or even just as herself. Each, and every day she got closer to Fang. Altho they were Mates they are not married. She didn’t feel ready for that until she found out she was actually pregnant. It felt wrong to her to be pregnant and not married so she said once she was sound of mind after giving birth to the pups she wanted to get married to Fang if he wanted her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:37 pm

Fang shook his head at her. "We are intelligent and feeling creatures like humans. Sure you might feel the effects of our hormones and biology, but you don't have to worry about harming your family and friends. You have the help and support you need thanks to me, and this will be the best thing that happened to you...at least I'll try to make it that" he said before he planted a kiss upon her lips. "I love you too, and I'm very willing to start when you are" he said before he leaned in to growl into her ear. "Can you feel the desires of motherhood starting a fire in your womb?" he asked seductively.

Tear laughed. "She's lucky to have Fang...Big, powerful, aggressive, smart...considerate" she muttered before she looked at his chains. "That's up to Fang, but I think he's not going to want to be disturbed for a while" she said remarking on Ashley going into heat. She shrugged her shoulders and frowned. "I don't know if she'll forgive you, but once she has a crap ton of pups running all over the place, I think she'll forget" she answered. She began to wonder where she would begin her own search for a man.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Ashley blushed biting her lip looking up into his eyes leaning into his hands. “Thank you for understanding about school. I thought I might lose all my humanity.... It’s still hard to understand all of this.” She looked shy amount looking down at her body, and nodded. “I understand wild wolfs have a big litter... I didn’t guess Werewolf would as well, but if that is how it is. It’s how it is. As long as I’m with you I’ll have as many as I can for, and with you.” She looked back into his eyes smiling. “One big happy Family.” She didn’t fully understand how many pups she might have, and will be surprised. “I love you Fang. Is that alright?”

Leer pulls out of her hands looking down. “Fang is lucky to have her... She is beautiful, and caring... She is strong... Stronger than she realizes... I should thank Fang for giving me another chance... Even tho I may of ran out of chances...” He swallowed hard curling up in his chains. “How long will I be punished do you think? I deserve all of it... Heh... Who ever said Old dogs can’t learn new tricks were wrong. Heh.” He glanced up at Tear hearing her know how hard this was for him to ask for help. “Wolfs as stubborn as our blood learning new things. Makes me surprised even you seem to want to learn as well... I guess I am lucky... Do... Do you think Ashling would ever forgive me?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Fang looked at her curiously when she said she would like to have a family with him. "If they happen, they happen. You and I know I can provide for them. It shouldn't interrupt you going to school either" he said confidently. "I already have a pack, but I see you've become more of a Beta right now...you're close to becoming Alpha. I saw how you spoke to Tear" he said before he started rubbing her hip. "This is your last chance to change your mind because werewolves rarely give birth to a single pup. Your insides are overflowing with fertility, and I can give you an instant family with one mating session" he said before he laughed. "The pups are freaken adorable...you won't be able to resist making more. Is a big family something you want?"

Tear nodded to his question about dishonoring her memory. "Yes, just a bit" she said bluntly. She looked at him surprised before she nodded slowly. "I'll try, but...I honestly am not sure how to find on either. I know Fang might be able to help fill in parts that I don't know about. We'll learn together" she said hoping he understood that he was not alone in that department. He was not weak in asking a very tough question. "I want you to swear change because we're twisting laws around here to help you. You're really luck that your victim hit it off with Fang and is happy with him. It doesn't end this way often times" she said giving him a serious look. "She could have ended up miserable or even dead"
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Pups?   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Ashley blinked surprised looking at Fang swallowing hard. “I’m about to go into heat... We... We could have pups? Really... I mean what I said before... But... I think I’ve changed my mind... If I felt so empty without you for just 3 days... Maybe we should have a family of our own. So... Yes I am ok with having Pups with you. As long as you are ok to have them with me.” She nuzzles into his neck licking the underside of his ear. “Maybe As I grow. I can be an alpha female. And we can have a pack of our own.”

Leer keeps his eyes averted from hers even tho they were in a glare type look. “The Wolfs I killed were not innocent... But I guess the humans were...” He sighs closing his eyes. “I’m dishonoring her memory aren't I?” He could feel Tear force him to look at her, and he had to try not to growl. He didn’t like this, or the situation. The feeling of weakness. He didn’t like what he was about to ask of her. “Will... Will you help me? I want to be able to find a suitable mate. I want to honor Molly’s memory. I want to.... Be a good wolf... P.... Please Tear... Sister... Will you help me?” He gritted his teeth feeling the pain in his body, and the emotional pain, of having to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:54 am

Fang took in a deep breath and sighed. "I can tell you've changed...I've been drawn to you as our wolves already built a strong connection before us. We will understand why later on, but I don't fear it" he said as she watched her run her hand along his chest. "I've felt the same emptiness, and I can't manage to sleep without knowing you're safe and comfortable in my arms" he said before he wrapped his arms around her as she nuzzled him. "It's okay...we are back together now...complete and whole" he said softly. He could smell she was almost about to go into heat, so he gulped hoping to give her a heads up. "I'm going to warn you now that you're about ready to go into heat soon. I want to hear from you about your desires for pups before the head clouds your mind with adorable pups and breeding me. I'm perfectly fine with raising a litter" he spoke into her ear.

Tear smirked at him evilly. "You're damn right I will...because you know what? He won't stay weak for long if I bestow him my powers. That's what you don't get" she stated. She shook her head at him and frowned. "I know you don't get empathy, but you can still analyze things and know how someone will react to a given situation. That's almost as good as relating to them on a personal level. You can almost synthesize empathy that way" she said before she closed her eyes. "How is killing and harming innocence finding Molly's killer? You're damn right you are as bad as him!" she shouted before she smirked and grabbed his head. "I'm going to beat some sense into you. You aren't dead aren't you? Fang told me that he saw a glimmer of good in you...I don't know how he sees it, but if you're willing to get help...then maybe he was right in sparing your life" she said ruffling his head.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Forgiveness?   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:15 am

Ashley lowered her head closing her eyes. “I did not mean to make you feel bad... To dislike yourself in anyways...” She whimpered shaking and then growls at herself. “It felt wonderful to be with you... Like nothing I’ve felt ever... I’m not that weak person you met 3 days ago... And yet I still feel drawn to you... You don’t even know me, and yet I... I know you're drawn to me as well... ” She slowly moves to him, and swallows hard lifting her right hand away from her, and places it on him. She runs it along his chest shuddering. “It’s like my energy is empty without yours...” She then suddenly lunges forward holding onto him nuzzling her head into his chest. “I felt so alone... I missed you... But I was so angry... About everything... You didn’t come find me... cuz you were hurt.... And... I guess I just needed to figure things out for myself also... I’m so sorry for hurting you.”

Leer slowly lifts his head glaring at her... “What do you mean by them....” He listened to her still glaring, and then blinked confused. “Easy... How the heck would it be easy... Wait... Did you just imply you would go after a weakling Human being?” He was speechless for a moment, and then looked away huffing. “I don’t get you just as much as you don’t get me. I may seem pathetic, and weak to you. I am stronger than I seem... I may of Lost to Fang. But you can agree for a bit it did seem close... Almost even... I even tried under handed things, and he was just smarter with it than I was I guess...” He growls and then yells out in frustration. “I don’t have what people call empathy alright. I don’t understand other people's emotions feelings... I don’t understand it. I try... I have tried... I end up fucking it up... Or... getting people hurt” He then tears up gasping looking away. “Damn it... Molly is dead because of me. And that pack thought I was the one to of killed her... I may not of understood her, but she did me somehow... And I was alone again. What choice did I have besides turning to mind games. Even you sided with her father when they came to you for help to get rid of me.” He glares at her angrily. “So maybe I deserve to be this punching bag. I like hurting things, and people... She made me feel normal... You thought I was just lying, and just playing more games. So I left... Pushed out... I tried to find her killer... He’s still out there... Killing Humans, and Wolves alike. You think I’m bad. All the Wolves I killed... Were in his Family, and killers like him... I wanted to have a mate, and my own pack... So I started to try, and make my own since I could not rely on any of you believing me. Sure I guess that makes me as bad as him. But ya gotta break a few rules, and have less morals if any to get things done. If I can find someone whom will understand me like she did... Or maybe I need to learn about others emotions, or empathy or what ever. Not like you care. You're just here to beat me some more right?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Fang looked at her and sighed. "I don't like being told that I'm a dumb animal. That's what I hear when you say things like we are monsters and beasts. I felt like nothing I would say could make you see our side..." he said before he leaned back and looked up at the stars. "What did you feel the last time we were in bed together? Did you feel like a fuck toy or did you feel like my companion? If I wanted a fuck bitch to play with, I could have went to Tear. Don't think I don't have compassion or sympathy...I saved you because it was my obligation to do so. I couldn't let you out there to fend for yourself. What we had was something deep down on a fundamental level. Your wolf side is influenced on your deepest repressed thoughts and desires. She would not have taken a liking to me the way she did if I did not meet your criteria for an ideal mate...even if you haven't realized it yet. I only offered a spot in my bed to tell you that I'm not going to shun you away" he said before he looked at her sternly. "I let him live because I took pity on him" he muttered.

Tear looked at him coldly. "You do look like a punching bag to me...after all, I always look at them as I look at you" she said before she sat down and sighed. "Is that why you act like a douchebag? Fang might act like a hardass, but he still puts other's feelings before his. That's all a part in being an alpha. If you can't put other's feelings before your's how can you take care of pups? It's not about being the strongest or being a great hunter. That's what women want. Do you think a woman giving you a chance is them being gullible? I don't get you...we can breed with humans. So instead of you taking in a human, which you can turn once they are ready, you kill them instead" she said before she had an epiphany. Maybe she should look for a human male and give him a love bite once they get serious. She rolled her eyes and punched her brother in the face. "Jesus, how pathetic are you...Don't you know how easy it will be for you to find a mate if you just broaden your horizons. Because I'm going to look for a decent man and show him what fun a wolf can bring him" she said pointing to herself.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Good or bad Wolf or Monster   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:42 pm

Ashley growls more eye twitching. “My Human life is over ya bitch. You never had one. You would not know what it’s like. I didn’t say My life was over. I’m a Wolf now. A Beast. I....” She stopped when Fang spoke. She knew she smelled him. She went silent at the sight of him swallowing hard, and then huffs at Tear following him. She stood before him her amber wolf eyes looking at him holding herself in a self hug, and sighs. “So you really did beat yourself up over what I said?... And yet you never came after me... And Now you say I’m always welcome in your bed... Hm... What am I to you... SOme Fuck Bitch to play with? Did you save me because I needed saving... Because you cared, or was it because I was a new female in town to toy with?” She looks up at the sky sighing shaking a little. “You fought him... And Won... At least that’s what it sounded like Leer was saying... You won me... What does that even mean... And he’s alive. Why did you let him live? I thought You said Wolf Law would of had him killed for his crimes... That... That you don’t do trials...” She was confused again, and yet felt more... Herself... Accepting more of what she was now even despite her words of loathing of being a monster of loss of being a human.

Leer lowers his head with a snicker, and then a sad sigh. “Tear Why did he spare me? Do you even know that much? Why do you. I break all the rules. I kill humans turn humans I do as I please when I please out in the open risking everything. Even my own blood hates me.” He glares at her now. “And will you stop hitting me for Fenrir’s... I mean Jeez Tear... Am I really a punching bag to you.” He huffs in frustration, and disappointment of his loss. “What Female would talk to me. Besides you... And YOU! You only do so at times like this. No one in this pack ever understood me, or any of the packs... That’s why I became loan... No Female wants a Wolf like me. They want the biggest strongest Dushbag they can find. I am a good hunter, and yet they all assume I can’t care for pups. Humans on the other hand. Gullible creatures they are. They base it on looks. Especially when they are drunk. You abandoned me, and I found my own way. I am an outcast either way you look at it Tear. So fuck you, and your rules, and morals, and rules. We should be ruling this world. We are far stronger than any of those humans. I want a mate like any other Wolf. And I am doing that any means necessary. Even if that may make me a sadistic psychopath.” He grins with his bloody teeth growling softly trying to show strength through the weakness.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Tear rolled her eyes at him. "I may fuck the brains out of the strongest male, but at least I don't go turning men into werewolves. Maybe if you did things the right way and got to know someone before you turned them, then you wouldn't be in this mess!" she shouted. She looked over at Ashley irritated. "Give it a rest will ya? Monster this, monster that! You have yet to see what a real monster looks like! I swear to god if you say your life is over one more time..." she raised her voice at her. She scowled at her annoyed that she suggested that she had no right to care about her pack mate. "Just because I don't have romantic attachments to him doesn't mean that I can't care for him. He's my fucking pack mate! Jesus! Is everything have to be so black and white to you!?" She shouted before she looked over at her brother and back handed him. "You don't have any idea how fucking unstable he is right now thanks to you? Is this a joke to you!? He's been bottling up everything inside, and he won't even let me near him. You're lucky that I've kept him away from you as I did!" She chastised him. She glanced over at Ashley and sighed. "Why don't you go back to his house and make up with him so we can get this thing over with?"

"I heard her!" Fang's voice came from the corner. He looked at Ashley intensely, but it was not out of anger. "Come with me!" he spoke with authority. He needed to talk to her about her angst without Tear's callousness to exacerbate the sensitive issue. He brought her onto the porch of his cabin, so they could look up at the stars. He let out a heavy sigh before he glanced back at her. "Your life isn't over with...but look, I know I sounded like tyrant, but...I was absolutely lived with what he did to you and not have any remorse for it. Wolves like that are a danger to everyone. I had to listen to him brag and taunt Tear about it" he said before he looked back into her eyes. "There will always be a spot in my bed for you as my life partner" he told her calmly.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: 1st Day back.   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Leer spits out some blood and then grins. “How else will I be able to find a mate whom can handle me. You dear sister fuck the brains out of whomever is strong. That is your way. I just fuck the brains out in a different way. Not like I’ll be able to find one now. I lost the battle over her. I’m still not Man let alone Wolf enough to be what I need to be. What I want to be what I have to be...” Leer then heard what Ashley said to Tear about Fang, and laughed smirking even tho he was all beat up black, and blue, and worse for wear. “Sucks that I lost because seems she may have you pegged Sister.” When Leer was slapped he gritted his teeth from the pain slowly looking at her in shock eyes wide. He raised a shackled hand slowly shakingly to his face. He was lost for words.

Ashley growls glaring at Tear with a huff her eyes more Wolf colored now than the human ones she used to have meaning she was in her wolf form too much. “We are monsters. We’re not human anymore if we ever were. I used to be. I know what it was like. Looks like Leers not dead. Not that it changes my mind on being a Monster.” She cracks her neck glaring at her. “What do you care what he feels anyways. You're just into him for his dick, and strength right. A Dom to match your Dom. ” Ashley whips around, and open palm slaps Leer claws scratching across his cheek. “Shut up. You don’t get to talk about me. Let alone to me. You attacked me made me into this... And Left me alone to die to see if I might be strong enough to survive. You didn’t help me. You did fucking crap. Fang helped me. I could of Killed someone... I could of Killed my Human friends... My Roommate. Not like that matters anymore. That life is gone to me now because of you...”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Curse of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Love
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next