Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Princess and the wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Princess and the wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the wolf   The Princess and the wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Max smiled and said " thanks and nodded when she said she see about joining him. He sipped his soda and said "just passing through. Taking in the scenery. I got to say what I seen so far isn't disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the wolf   The Princess and the wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 10:12 am

Ella smiled "ok handsome ill see if my dad will let me get off work early "she says and brought him the soada he wanted "so tell me what brings you here big guy "she says happily talking to this travler
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the wolf   The Princess and the wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 9:42 pm

Max looked up at the woman and gave a charming smile. he was tall and very muscular. He had golden yellow eyes with black hair. He wore jeans a white shirt and a leather jacket. It was easy to see he was alpha material but he didn’t have a pack of his own. he said “sure beautiful only if you join me.” he could feel the others looking at him. He knew no one like him very much after all he was a werewolf passing through this small town.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: The Princess and the wolf   The Princess and the wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 2:02 pm

in a small town where wherewolf are prevlent lived a woman named ella and she had huge boobs thick legs and wide hips perfect for giving any wolf a fine pup or pups she was a halthling and as soon as she moved in she was surrounded by eager potential mates they often try to woo her but she kindly turn them down she works as a waitress at a small diner and it was alwasy busy and had wold sized portions of food and not to metion she brought in young men o eat there with her beautyshe was about to take an oder when she looks up she sees the bigest and most handsome man she seen this guy was a loner and she wanted him as a mate she smile "what can I get ya your usual?' she asked with a flirty wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the wolf   The Princess and the wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the wolf
Page 1 of 1