Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:05 pm

kara looked at him and her eyes.shocked seeing him moved very fast but she did not know she did not know she killed his son."i did not know"she yelled as she was pind to the floor and bit as she cryed loudly"am sorry ..please..let go..am ...am so sorry..."she said spiting out blood from her boody and arms."please"she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Her viciousness only enflamed the heated situation, bring this black wolf to bare his own fangs and sharp claws as did Kara. She didn't know? Surely he'd thought why and yet didn't, which further infuriated the boss werewolf who'd first placed a hit bounty on her life. "How dare you, you... little bitch... HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW!? You... you killed my son, and that is why your going to pay with your life." Tackling her, the black beast pinned Kara to the floor, digging his claws into the arms while the fang sank into her shoulders, "I'm going to make you suffer nice and slow."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:51 pm

kara grawls and ran to him the boss was in ful werewolf form .he was a big male black wolf like kibas father but much bigger .red eyes ,and larger teeth,"you dont scare me and why do u want me dead?"she yelled runging to him and taking out her claws at him yelling aat him ."your going to dieeee"she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:21 pm

The two male werewolf’s left not one alive and hunted every last man which had themselves separated from Kara, as she went after the boss. The very man who hired many to kill her now stands before the half wolf neko, “so… we final meet Kara. Why can’t you die you little bitch?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm

killing all the men like nothing .one of the men ran as fast as he can and called the boss."s-s-sir ..the father is here we cant hurt the women now ..she is now a shewolf"she man said then a gralw come on the phoen "~DAMIT"he yelled .then kara walked to the man but still beding ."is that your master"she alughed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:16 pm

He saw the silver bullet, however he wasn’t afraid and laughed evilly, “you really think you can take me?” What the men didn’t know… Kiba came behind them and attacked as the father went in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:12 pm

kara fell to the floor again and gralwed .she was going to pass out from the bleeding but .she did not .she was goignt o once she heared 'daughter-in-law'but the men that shot her were two werewolf hurters and 3 top hit men .as the the man took out a gun puting silver in it and was about to shot .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 pm

It seemed they were having a moment, as father and daughter-in-law getting along with each other in their talking. Till… ruining the moment… sounds of gun fire, “wait here Kara,” said the father, “I’ll deal with this matter,” all over fur sprouted from his body and his height and mass grown till his form took into a big black werewolf. “No one is going to hurt my daughter-in-law.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:52 pm

kara took a deep breath hearing him say they were not going to have kids any time soon"oh thank goodn-e-"she said ,out of no were a gun shoot it her on the back.there was no man in sight .kara landed on the floor and gralwed."come on"she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 pm

In her panicking over the worries of getting married and having puppies, a pat came on top of her hand, “that won’t be for a long time. You and Kiba have to first reach adulthood before you can have babies. For now you can be mates but can’t have kids yet.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:32 pm

a light blush came to her face as she heared him."yess i licked him "she said blushing very badly then she looked at him and got scared."i did not know .that were mates .and i told kiba i want to be his mate ..but ..but am kinda...scared .do i HAVE to have babies with kiba "she said shacking her head back and fourth
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Hearing them her say that she and Kiba had sex, came as a surprised to him, “you what? I thought… you only gave Kiba oral relief when he was in heat.” At first he looked disappointed, until a smile crossed his lips, “I’m… I’m glad, but… you know this really means you and Kiba are mates. Right?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:15 pm

kara waited for his father to speeck then she was shocked to hear ."m-married"she said with a very light blush on her face then she looked at his father and took a deep beath."i know he loves me...you dont know but me and kiba ...has sex.."she said blushing very bad.."i love him as well"she said again looking up at him and trying to hold in any lvoe .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:11 pm

For a little bit, Kiba’s father was a quiet but only in deep thought with what he needs to explain to Kara, “Do you know when werewolf’s give blood, it’s a sigh of their loving devotion? In a way… you and Kiba are married, but if it were only to save your life it meant nothing. But Kiba kept telling me how much he loves you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:02 pm

kara did a light mew doing so .she was happy that the father was nice to her ."o-ok mew"she said geting up and walking with him then looked back at kiba and smiled."brb kiba .ok u need to rest stil"she said geting out the door and locking it before she left then she was walking out sdie with kibas father."soo what do u want to talk about"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm

The father wolf continued to caress Kara's shoulder, upon where it is placed in support for her comfort. He found her very conflicted behold to the situation, "mind going on a walk with me," asked the father, "there is much you don't understand so I'd like to help clarify things for you." With a hand reaching out, the father offered Kara to join and accompany him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:29 pm

before she blacked out she felt better feeling his hands on her sholds and smiles ."o-ok "she said huging him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Found in her nervousness, the father placed a hand on her shoulder, “I’ll take care of everything. I’m glad you ended up with my son, he seems much better.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:18 pm

kara stayed there with her heart beeting like mad ..till she was happy he had there blessing but she was kinda scared with about what the mother would think..then kara looked down and feel to the ground again falting and blacking out like a light .again she was having painic actacks but not as bad
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 pm

The father stayed quiet as did Kiba, awaited her answer when as wither or not she is in love with Kiba. Nervously his leg shook as Kara was a little hesitant, till with widen eyes the father was quite surprised at her words. “So you are… are you? He asked while looking deep into her eyes to see if she is lying, “you are in love. My wife will not like this but… very well… you two have my blessing.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:05 pm

kara looked up at his father and blushed playing with her hands and biting on her claws this was her time .her time to show kiba she loves him .jest more then sex but ..like a lover ,like a mate in love,"i.."she sai tehn blushed and looked at kiba."am in love with him..i wish to be his mate ..i ...when i think about him..i dont kill people like i used to ..am in love with him."she said then covered her fsace
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:00 pm

This was bad… very bad to find that his father is hear, above all knowing Kiba had shared his blood with Kara, “what the hell were you thinking,” said the father as Kiba awakened. “Dad I… she would have died,” Kiba’s dad shook his head in disappointment, “dose she even what to be your mate?” he asked and looked to Kara, “do you want to be his mate,” he asked Kara.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

kara looked up and smiled and then laughed seeing him he was week and kara knew that..
kiba woke up in there place but he woke up nexted to his father .but his mother was working ..the father was waiting for him to wake up and wanted to ask him why he did give her his blood.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:42 pm

After awhile his body tired out and soon fell asleep. Apparently he gave her so much of his own blood that finally he couldn't remain awake.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm

kara smiles and was suprized he was crying fro joy .kara kissed him back and smiled."i ii want you as my mate and for ever"she said kissing him back in to a deep kiss and holding him tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: School Rpg-
Jump to: