Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 pm

To his eyes it seemed rather cute, the way she stuffed her face and had more than her share of the hamburger steak for dinner. Which also likely lead to a tummy ache, so Kiba went to brew a special kind of tea to help settle Kara's upset stomach. "If you want to take some time off from school it's your choice, but I won't have let be lazy like sleeping in till noon, watching TV or play video games all day, and snack." After Kara drank her tea Kiba gave a nod and carried her into the bedroom like she as if they could sleep together, and so he undress her down to her underwear and cuddled within the bed under the covers.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:44 pm

kara looked at him cutiely and then back at the food"yea i dont mind having a few days with out school i hate it anyway"she said starting to eat alot"mmm sooo good"she gasped loving the tast"wow you cook amazeing"she said eating more as she can, a while later she got full and her head was now on the table"mie tumy hurts"she moaned as her fully tail moved back and forth" kiba.."she said geting her head up."how about you sleep with me .. on the same bed"she said as she gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Her desire to have meat for dinner lead Kiba to cook up hamburger steak topped with butter and swimming and brown gravy, for as much as she desired to eat as much of it was made to please her appetite. While doing so he noticed Kara's seductive manner, having herself sit on the counter and cross her legs to a leering sex appeal. However the Wolf maintained his composure despite his own sexual appetites building up at the side of her, "we both have to go to school... still, but considering all that has happened today, if you like to take a few days off... you may." Once Kiba finish cooking he set out to the dining room area of this little apartment, setting the table to give this mouthwatering food and appropriate display before being eaten, "have as much as you like, I made plenty," that said Kiba started eating after Kara did so herself.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:41 pm

kara got close to him and smiled"i.. I would like some.. meat.. am ..very hungry"she said kissing his lips , kara was siting on the conter top watching make the food,kara played with her tail while watching him cook diner."so love"she said croseing her lags"so are we still going to school and.. I kinda need help with some of my home work if you don't mind after were done eating"she said looking away blushing.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Calming her down but mainly to help her forget about the matter over the people who are after Kara, Kiba licked her face lovingly as he took her out of the bath and dried her off with the towel. “Don’t worry yourself with them, remember my whole family are watching over you especially me. We’ll deal with the remaining enemies who are after you later, so for now I want you to relax.” Kiba turned back into his human form and kissed Kara passionately on the lips before drying off and getting himself dressed, “what would you like for dinner. I’ll make you anything you’d like.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:59 pm

kara smiled at him, she made a loud moan as she felt him going faster into her tight hole."aghh"she moaned biting her lips,kara hit her orgasem , once that she felt his wolf seeds deep inside her, she took out a soft sign and smiled at him."how much i love you..."she said kissing him again."and am glad you feel this way about me.. "she said huging him softly in the tub ."mew"she said in a cute tone. kara took a deep breath and looked at him."love.. are you abit afrad that the man that want to kill me are still after me.. i know i killed the leader but there are still more out there.. i never told you.. what i did in the past..."she said looking at him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:12 pm

The pleasurable tension to his male wolf-hood, her tightening wall, the quicken movement in her hips, and warm embrace was driving Kiba mad with lust. Like me and eventually at the point of climax, a howl came out with all his cum inside her, while his arm embraced her tightly. "I'd be nothing without you," he whispered and kissed her lips, "you are incredible," he said and lick her face. "Whatever I have to do to keep us together I will to anything."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:42 pm

kara moaned louder to her love wolf kiba.her breast was on his chest for her breast wont be abole to bounce around so much, then she made a nother loud gasp feeling how fast and deep he was going at her."i.. i."she moaned as she smiled."now am happy i turned into a half wolf and kitty cat"she mewed at him then she kissed him deeply as she moved her hips faster then she yelled his name"am cuming"she yelled happy at kiba"am so happy i love you so much and am glad your here with me"She moaned as she cam.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:37 pm

The expression of her lover wolf through their lovemaking is a look of pure ecstasy, despite Kiba bearing his fangs in a aggressive manner. However his eyes showed a soft look as he licked her face, "all is forgiven, let's just forget about the past and focus on the here and now," he said before uttering a strong howl at the feeling of Kara's inner walls vicing his wolfhood. Responding to her wanting more Kiba took hold of her hips to make a harder thrust, pounding away at her inner folds in a manner of the lust beast. "There's something I must tell you, ever since you became half wolf will you now have the ability to choose when you want to get pregnant, so don't worry about it, I can cum inside you as much as I like and you won't get pregnant until you want to."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:59 pm

moved her hips with his powerful thrust she looked at him and gasped out a moan"aghh love , your all mine, am sorry for what I called u and making fun of you and saying mean things about you"she moaned as her walls got tighter around him then she smiled at him" am surprised as well"she said moaning louder."faster love ahg"she moaned again,
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:15 pm

During their lovemaking so overpowering for the young wolf, came closing in a soft manner his eyes in expression of calm and fulfillment, being with the one he loves… he needs and no one else. Nothing else matters at this point of Kiba. “I’ll see to it that we find our happiness. I no one will take that away from use.” Stronger and faster he thrust her deeply, all the way into her clivet and inner deep walls, “I can’t believe your taking so much of me, ahhh…” the wolf moan and breath deeply.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 pm

kara smiled "your my only"she said kissing him back deeply she did a soft moan feeling his paw like hands on her back till she took a deep breath . her nipples started to get hard ."one day kiba... you and me.. well be happy for ever"she said as she kissed him again . she moaned softly again feeling his hands on her pussy lips while they where in the bath"agh "she gasped feeling his large wolf cock deep in side her like last time. but this time .. no one well ruen there fun." aghh yess. kibbaaa"she moaned wraping her arms around him moving her hips to his . making soft moans and gasps."still so big.. "she moaned licking his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 am

Through his bright yellow colored wolf hues, Kiba looked into Kara's eyes with a gentle expression and warm smile across his long muzzle, all for her words said in-which touched deeply as he felt his face in her breast he'd nuzzled into. "Only you... and none other," he whispered in softly in her ear before another kiss came to Kara passionately as she come positioned more on his lap. "I await the day you bare us a litter, the day... we start a family with children's," that said Kiba kissed her continually as he felt her need to be one with him as did he. So came his paw running down her back to come rubbing on her butt, before long came the fingers stroking her pussy lips. And with a tease Kiba took the head of his wolf-hood cock to rub on the folds and opening, "I've been needing you badly Kara," in one push his harden staff went all the way inside his lovers hole, beginning their lovemaking for the second time.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Kara made a good point where she had Kiba to agree with the expressed nod before nuzzling her lovingly. "Sure..." he whispered in her neko ears as Kiba carried Kara off into the bathroom. There he removed her clothing as did he, before run the shower head to a comfortable warmth to wash the blood from their bodies. Once all clean Kiba then ran the water in order to fill the tub with warm water and bath bubbles. Taking her in his arms Kiba then dipped themselves in the tub and continued to wash her body, "you feel better? A nice hot bath always washes away all bad feels."
kara washed there bodys together. once the worm bath was ready she smiled and washed his chest."yess I love it"she said then kara looked at him. remembering all what happen over the week. to the first day they hated each other . to her losing her pure to him. to the fights they foguth to gether to now.."kiba"she said smiling at him."thank you.. thank you soo much"she said holding him closer. as she rubed her large breast to his chest she got close to his face and kissed him deeply."am glad am your mate.. and one day .. we well bot have childen.. and have the life you always wanted.."she said taking a deep breath. kara was sounding very different. but she meet it. and loved the idea having his kids. not now but later."kiba.. can we..??"she asked getting close to his lap.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 am

Kara made a good point where she had Kiba to agree with the expressed nod before nuzzling her lovingly. "Sure..." he whispered in her neko ears as Kiba carried Kara off into the bathroom. There he removed her clothing as did he, before run the shower head to a comfortable warmth to wash the blood from their bodies. Once all clean Kiba then ran the water in order to fill the tub with warm water and bath bubbles. Taking her in his arms Kiba then dipped themselves in the tub and continued to wash her body, "you feel better? A nice hot bath always washes away all bad feels."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:14 pm

kara kissed him back softly as she wraped her arms around him."i would love a bath, as long as your in it"she said giggling once the bath water was ready she undress her self and put her self in the bath water once in she felt better but she wanted kiba by her side
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Kiba did what he could to calm his mate, by taking her in his arms lovingly when Kara sought to do so after drinking milk. His hands caressed her as she apologize with what happened, "it not your fault, your life was in danger so you had no choice. Besides... I would have killed him myself." With those words he kiss her lips and picked Kara up in his arms, "what you need right now is a bath, you smell like blood."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:42 pm

kara noded as she got closer to kiba and did not let go."o-ok"she said .once at there place she got off of him and ran inside.covering her face with her hands."am an idot. an idoit.."she said crying.."she then sat down and took a deep breath.then ran up and open the frege to drink cold milk."kiba...i love you.. and am sorry.."she said closeing the frige door and walking to him as she face the floor .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Kiba kissed her forehead and ran his paw along her back to calm her down. “It’s alright… you had no choice, I would have done the same.” Moments later Kiba’s father came and said: “Kiba… take Kara out of here, I’ll clean up this mess.” With that said Kiba did so and took Kara back to the apartments.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:26 pm

her eyes open widly as she sees the blood dripping of her hands and blad then she turn qutiely to see kiba as she ran to him and huged him close."love..am sorry..and..i prommissed not to kill any more but i did am sorry"she said crying more
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Even with all that had happened with Kara being forced to kill once again Kiba understood as he found her cutting the other males throat with a blade in hand. Her attacker was carried off by his men while slowly coughing up blood at his last gasp of life’s breath and compassionately Kiba took his love into his arms and whispered kind words. “It’s okay, their gone now, you hand no choice but to defend yourself so don’t feel that this is your fault.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:19 pm

kara eyes open wider as she grabed a knife and stabed him on the chest. then kara got closer to him and started to stap him again and again till she got week .kara took a deep breath grawling and yelling she touch his chest and he was still a live."leson to me...am sorrry i killed you and am sorry for what i did but."she said taking the bloodly knife in her hands and stabing him on more time."then she laughed louder and louder licking the bllod off her hands"i ..i cant...i cant stop....mahaha i ..i cant..i love to kill i love to kill "she yelled as her teeth got sharper .but she stoped when she though about kiba .her mind open a little as she backed away.looking at her hands."not again"she said crying.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:11 pm

The power behind the mighty incisor in which Kara had bared the white shark fangs, her assailants who wishes her dead found pieces of his flash held in her mouth after taring into his throat. In the amount of a bucket full, the blood came pouring out despite him holding his neck, "you... you bitch..." The Blackwolf dropped to his knees weekend by the blood loss and now at her mercy, "I'll kill you, if not me my whole family's gonna kill you and everyone you love."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:22 pm

kara then yelled"he tryed to rape me . thats why i killed him ..i kill people that mess with me..you know that "she yelled grabing him back and biting his neck
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:19 pm

It didn't make any differences nor what had transpired between his son and Kara at the time she'd killed him. He is going to kill him regardless as he made her bleed more, sinking his claws and fangs deeply, "no mercy... no mercy..." he replied to her as Kara plead for her life.

OOC: Hint... his son tried the rape Kara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}   Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Neko Under One Roof {For ShanyFlower}
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next