Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M Neko Rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-09-18

M Neko Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Neko Rp    M Neko Rp  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:44 pm

I'll start it since I offered at the end of my first post n_n I'll work on it as soon as I can. Forgive me before hand if it takes a long time!
And I'll start it under the Romance Forum. I'll message you in private when its up =)
Back to top Go down
foxmorph2001
Nice Poster
foxmorph2001

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2013-05-22

M Neko Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Neko Rp    M Neko Rp  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:32 am

I do like long-term rps ... but don't worry about having to rush ... we all have to at some point. ^_^

The "cat-girl or anthro cat girl" is totally up to you. I'm fine with either of them.

He was actually inspired from another character (been a while, so I don't really remember the name), plus, he's a wolf/dragon hybrid, so I thought a little extra wouldn't hurt. XD

As for Kota himself? Human-like bits it is.

I'll try to make it as fun as I can. ^_^

Would you like to kick things off for this one, or shall I? Oh, before I forget, do you want to start up a new thread/topic, or should we just rp here?
Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

M Neko Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Neko Rp    M Neko Rp  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:16 am

Sounds good to me! Alright then. I saw that you like long-term rp's. I haven't had one of those for YEARS. So forgive me if there are some situations where I rush! I have to relearn the mean of patience eOe and all that jazz.
Furry sounds good so me. If you like! Instead of a "half cat-half human" girl, I could instead a full formed cat girl, I'm totally okay with that (since I too rp as furries xP)

Gotcha on the girlfriend part, I'll do my best c: and I think Kota was actually the first person I took a glance at! lol My my, he really is gifted eh? I'd appreciate it if they were human like! Any bigger (assuming we are talking about the same thing) and my baby would practically be in the air and /censored censored censored censored/!

Maybe the rp will inspire me enough to draw the two, or three along the way. Who knows. c:
Back to top Go down
foxmorph2001
Nice Poster
foxmorph2001

M Neko Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Neko Rp    M Neko Rp  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:39 am

No worries about not replying until now. I know how much life can try to pull you in a million directions at once ... or have something really heavy dropped on you without warning. ^_^

I think I'll go with furry for this one.

As for the girlfriend, I think it'd be a bit easier if you played her as well ... give them a chance at a bit more interaction and (for anyone who reads the RP) a bit more of a look into just how she and Kota don't mix.

If you don't mind, I'd like to use my character Kota for this (I'm actually modifying his description soon anyway. I think I tried to make him, or rather, his endowments too unique) ... but due to his unusual endowment, I have to ask whether you'd prefer them to be as they are in his ref sheet, or have them more human-like ... his default would be as they are in his ref sheet.

I do have a lot of characters, don't I? lol
It helps to have a variety of choices for a potential RP partner. ^_^
Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

M Neko Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Neko Rp    M Neko Rp  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Im terribly sorry for not replying much sooner! Complications.
As for your questions, its totally up to you if you want to play furry or human. =)
And as for the girlfriend, she was an NPC before, but I can play her as well if you prefer.
Also, my god you have a lot of characters! :O I cant possibly choose! lol you'll have to do that, sir!
Back to top Go down
foxmorph2001
Nice Poster
foxmorph2001

M Neko Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Neko Rp    M Neko Rp  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:35 am

This sounds kind of interesting. Just two questions. First, would you prefer a human or anthro for the male. And second ... is the male's current girlfriend an NPC, or will you be playing her until she's gone?

Oh, as for my character ... that is, if you're alright with me being your rp partner for this ... I mostly rp on f-list and have all of my current characters' bios there as well. I have a couple more on the way, but I'm still developing them. Anyway, the url for my f-list page is: http://www.f-list.net/c/foxmorph2001

I don't remember if you can see it without an account of your own, but it's free and if you can get to it, the characters are listed down along the left-hand side of the page.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

M Neko Rp  Empty
PostSubject: M Neko Rp    M Neko Rp  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:40 pm

I rp'ed something similar a long time ago, an I wish to rp the same plot if you don't mind.

The basics was, I play a female neko who starts off as a house cat. Her owner (being a male) is a collage student who is already in a relationship with a female who isn't quite right for him.
The owner loves his cat as if she were his baby. One night, a mysterious change came over the cat who was then turned human with the exception of the cat traits.

Originally I played her as naïve and clueless which had a lot of ecci events happen around the household. But this could change.

Along the way, the owner becomes infatuated with his humanoid pet and would eventually leave his girlfriend as romance would bloom between he and my character.

This rp is both a slice-of-life and mature rp, and will take place in the Mature section if anyone is interested.

All I ask is for:
- Someone with decent grammar

- No God moding (if that is even possible in a SOL type rp)

- 3 or more sentences (but for the love of God no NOVELLAS!)

- No character controlling

- Patients for there will be times that I cannot respond. And I will understand if you can't either!

I will provide a starter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M Neko Rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: M Neko Rp    M Neko Rp  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M Neko Rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Ideas-
Jump to: