Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:23 pm

dark laid there and rested watch the sky changing colors as the day passed to night. dark said "if you get cold theres some blankets over there in the tent. " he then went silent again he was unaware she was thinking of him. he watched her she didnt know he was watching over making sure she was safe for tonight
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Destiny nodded as she ate her fill when she was done she wiped her mouth then sat silently for a moment or two before laying back and focused on the same sky he looked at it somehow made her feel closer to him knowing that even when she left they could still see the same sky
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 am

dark smiled and said "eat all you want i have plenty." he had relaxed some leting his guard down around her. he laid by the fire and said "just remember after tonight no coming in this territory." he didnt look at her as looked up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:31 am

"thanks" she said she smiled for the first time that evening not a small smile like when they met or the uncomfortable one she shown him during the meal but an honest smile she thoguth he was nice and so far no catch to all this so maybe he wasnt so bad after all
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:35 am

Dark watched herclosely. he let her eat all she wanted. he ate alittle. he could see she was said. he said "well i couldnt let you be in those rags. you can stay the night but that it." he watched her trying to see what she was thinking. he was curious about.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:22 am

Destiny didnt see herself though Darks eyes all she saw was her undeveloped body small breasts almost flat and no scent of heat she sighed as she bathed she wished her body would stop being like a youth and grow up so she could have a body any wolf would die for and others would almost kill to have her once done she put on the clothes he left her blushing lightly "thanks" she said and sat down she ate feverisly when she had her porion and he could tell it had beeen a few meals since she ate last
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 am

he couldnt see why her pack abandon her. he saw potiential. he could tell she had the makings of a good leader. he couldnt help running his eyes over her body before she got in the bath. he wait til her back was turned and gave her a soare set of cloths he had . he finished cooking he sniffed the air no other wolves were near his territory so he wouldn't have leave her. he said "this is ready."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 pm

howling_moon wrote:
He watched as she entered his camp. he said "theres a hotspring right there if you want to bath before hand. ill have you a deer ready shortly." his tone soften slightly but was still rough and demanding. it was easy to see his camp had been there for a while. he sat by the fire cooking but she didnt know he was keeping his eye on her

Wary she watched him a while hen when he seemed to look aay she removdd the scant clothing she wore then got into the tub her outfit hanging on a branch ready to put on when she got out
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Hewatched as she entered his camp. he said "theres a hotspring right there if you want to bath before hand. ill have you a deer ready shortly." his tone soften slightly but was still rough and demanding. it was easy to see his camp had been there for a while. he sat by the fire cooking but she didnt know he was keeping his eye on her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:42 pm

She watched the rabbit be thrown away staring where it went a moment then when he offered a better or in his words a decent meal she turned back and saw hi walk away slowly she followed hi but wondered what the catch was and if she really saw the lonliness in his eyes or was that an illusion from her hunger

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:52 pm

darks eyes were intense but she could see lonelyness in his eyes. he picked up the rabbit. he through it away into the woods. he said " come on you need a desent meal." his tone wass harsh and demanding." he was showing kindness sorta. he turned and walked to his campwondering if she fallow.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm

howling_moon wrote:
as she killed the rabbit she saw claw marks go through a tree that landed blocking her exit. In front of her stood a tall well muscular wolf half naked he was wet evidently swimming when he caught her scent in the territory. He had long black hair and his wolf ear twitching. He stared at her intensely. He said growling a little” who are you and what are you doing in my territory. Doesn’t your pack know to stay out.” He was a alpha type but there was no pack. It was hard to believe one of the biggest territory's around was owned by just one wolf.

she backed away from him her tail between her legs her ears down as she remained submissive "sorry i did not mean anything by it and my pack isn't with me they kicked me out cause my parents are dead and I'm too young to mate so to them I am useless so they fought me until i was off their territory if i didn't run i would be dead please don't kill me i wont stay i promise" she said hoping he would show mercy
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:07 pm

as she killed the rabbit she saw claw marks go through a tree that landed blocking her exit. In front of her stood a tall well muscular wolf half naked he was wet evidently swimming when he caught her scent in the territory. He had long black hair and his wolf ear twitching. He stared at her intensely. He said growling a little” who are you and what are you doing in my territory. Doesn’t your pack know to stay out.” He was a alpha type but there was no pack. It was hard to believe one of the biggest territory's around was owned by just one wolf.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Destiny was a she-wolf who had lost her family pack and the others didn't want her she was too young to mate so they chased her out thinking her useless to them she was a lone wolf and did everything especially hunt by herself she had to be careful though cause if she trespassed she knew she could get attacked by the owner of the territory but soon she ad no choice it was either trespass or starve so she took a chance telling herself she grab a rabbit then get out of the other wolf's land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4