Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:11 am

howling_moon wrote:
dark stopped her and rubbed her sides to calm her. he picked her up and carried her to den he been making in secret since he learne dof her pupped. he carried herinside and laid her down on a bed of straw and said "comfortable

she laid on the straw and licked him then licked herself not long after that she began to give birth to their pups
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 pm

dark stopped her and rubbed her sides to calm her. he picked her up and carried her to den he been making in secret since he learne dof her pupped. he carried herinside and laid her down on a bed of straw and said "comfortable
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 pm

"somewhere safe and warm" she said "like a den"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

dakr said "what wrong my love. what are you looking for." dark smiled at her huge belly he had notice her breast gotten bigger from a week ago where he had drank alot of her milk
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:13 pm

destiny smileda nd blushed more nodding to him she had felt different since their mating and could feel her body humm with power as time kept passing her belly grew and her breasts filled with milk and one day dark found her shoothing around as if searching for something important
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:59 pm

dark kissed her and said "stop that you deserve it all. plus your the queen wolf now. you are alot stronger than you know."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 pm

destiny nodded nd nuzzled him "thank you thnks for everything" she said "you given me so much and i dont derserve it"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:42 pm

dark kissed her and said "see you dont need your od pack we will just have our own." he rubbed her belly smiling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm

destiny blushed a light pink "and you willl make a great dad to them my mate" she replied as she rubbed her distended belly
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:02 pm

dark said "you will make a great mother my love" he nuzzled her and made sure she would have anything she needed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

she licked his mark a bit to remove any pain he had felt then whimpered a little when he left his own mark it hirt but she knew it was nessisary
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 pm

when dark was done matign his mate would look several nonths along due to all the seed he spilled. he held her markign her his marks eend also threatenign any male who tryed would be killed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:23 pm

she hissed when he did that then as he thrusted into her hard and deep she howled her pleasure as her body accepted its mate and her climax threatened to spill again when her climax did orgasum she bit his neck leaving a mark telling anyone that this wolf was taken
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 pm

dark growled pickign her waist up off the ground thrustign into her hard and deep. he wanted to hear her screams of pleasure and her excitment for there familiy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:53 pm

destiny was glad when they settled down she moaned to darks deep thrusts loving he feeling of their connection
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:19 pm

the pup soon got tired and calmed as its dad pushed his member into its mommy. dark thrsusted slowly moaning as he enjoyed his mate and the news of there new pack inside her belly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:40 pm

she pushed her body against him hissing to the movements inside her womb. she rubbed her growing belly hoping it settled them down so she could enjoy her mate and his attentions
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 am

dark smiled as he teased her by rubbing his shaft at her entrance . he rubbed her belly that held rather active pups
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 am

destiny moaned and arched into him as he played with her clit she thrusted agaist his hand already desiring him inside her again
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 am

dark smirled he was indeed happy as he rolled and pinned heer to the ground wanting her to see how happy he was. he kissed down her neck and strokke dher womanhood wanting to ready her for a celebrating mateing session
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:11 am

destiny returned his kisses holding him to her feeling somehow he was partly responsible for her condition
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 am

dark laughed and kissed her deeply happy. he said "i dunno when but it doesnt matter." he kissed her hard wantign to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:59 pm

she looked at him then her belly "thats my pup?" she asked "i am pupped?" she asked again "when how oh ouch" she said and sat down apperently relizing too late the young in her hated excitement
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 pm

dark smiked the kick was strong and he said "your pup my love. your wish has come true." he smiled at her knowing she had been wanting this.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 pm

she shook her head "i know what i felt" she said then took his hand and placed it on her belly just as it happened again "see it happened again" she replied on a gasp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next