Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:12 pm

dark shruged and said "no ones in our territory. i patroled as i hunted. you sure you felt yourself get kicked. who would kick you then run."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:10 pm

she nodded and held her belly "something just kicked me" she said but when he looked around he saw nothing near her to kick her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 pm

dark had been out huntign as destiny been eating alot. he had just walked into there little camp with two deers. he saw her and said "everything okay."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:29 pm

her breast swelled cause they was filled with milk for the new pups when they was born destiny seemed to be in odd sorts and one day she woke up streached then yipped to a sudden kick against her insides
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:22 pm

dark was happy it began to fade though destinys emotions were all over the place though dark didn complain as she seemed extra horny of late. he wondered what was coming over her. he kissed her deeply if they looked closely they would notice destinys breast had grown and she was having a small bumo in her tummy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 am

she thanked him it was hard to keep anything down but she said she was fine and seemed otherwise heathly if you ignored her vomiting this kept up for about a couple of weeks then seemed to taper off
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 am

dark held her hair as she got sick hopinmg she wasnt geitng extrememly ill. he was scared he could lose his mate from sickness. he rubbed her back soothingly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 am

howling_moon wrote:
dark nuzzle dher and said " i wouldnt have it any other way. time would soon pass and she would start showing signs of beign pregnant.
time did pass and small signs began to appear beginning with morning sickness
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:33 pm

dark nuzzle dher and said " i wouldnt have it any other way. time would soon pass and she would start showing signs of beign pregnant.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:24 pm

after releasing her orgasum she rested telling him how happy she was to had met him and was glad he was letting her stay for the rest of her life
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 pm

dark didnt have to read her mind his tongue had been flivcking her gspot smiling as he got what he craved as he drank her nector blushignas he saw he had givign her as huge orgasm.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:00 pm

"OH GOD!!!!" she cried out feeling her orgasum swell behind her flood gates she knew if his tongue finger or anything touched her gspot now she wuld erupt into his mouth and all over the ground
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 pm

dark knew if and when he got her puped he would take he rto her old pack and show her off. he licked her contiunously wanting her to climax. he nibbled on her swollen nubb to tease her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:41 pm

she arched moaning softly as his tongue enter her opening sweet liquid met his tongue it tasted of their combined juices it lined her passage making her inside slick all the way to her womb where thier young slept and grew
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:50 pm

dark licke dher clean but didnt stop thrusting his tongue into her wanting to taste her nector. she was the most amazing thing he ever had.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 pm

SHE SPRED HER LIPS EXPOSING HER CLIT TO IS TONGUE MOANING SOFTLY AS HE CLEANED HER DOWN THERE
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:28 pm

he smiled as he leaned down and hungrly began to lick it wanting to taste her .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:17 pm

"yes' she said as she nibbled his ear then turned over and exposed her pink pussy still swollen from their mating
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

dark said "so do i need to show you why you need to stay again." he smirked leane ddown to playfully nibble on her nipple.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:05 pm

she breathed heavily from under him leaning up to kiss her her belly a bit plump from all his seed in her womb and the growing litter she now carried
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:32 pm

dark growled thrusting a few more time stimulating her to producing more eggas he released. he pantd marking her again as he kissed her her litter of pups eould be the largest that anyfrom her old pack would of ever had.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:26 pm

shewrapped her arms arond him her hnds hilding his buttocks as he thrusted into hr panting as her breathing labored and her climax climed to its peak inside her before spilling out in an oggasm opening her cervix allowing his phaalus to enter it
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:18 pm

he thrusted deep and hard hitting her eomb that had his young. he mated with her the way he did so they could look into each others eyes. he wanted her to see he was in charge. he also wanted her to see the passion and lovehe had for her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

destiny creied out as he entered her again his shaft felt so good inside her he arched up taking him deeper moaning his name as he thrusted into her as the alpha male he was taking her in such a submissive position
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:07 pm

dark drowled as he showed he was the dominate one here. he laid her down and took no time in thrusting inside her. showing her who was the alpha .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next