Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 5:56 pm

The male spider was only kidding around, when he glared him a dark look he just looked at him oddly and raised an eye brow." Okay? Also yes this queen is indeed young, still in her 20s i believe." He added looking at the male for a while he understood where he was getting at, and shany is all out of options at this point, if he can go and speak with her and maybe have some common ground , maybe just maybe shany can keep her land. As he let the male finish speaking he sigh softly and spoke." I hope you enjoy your meal, also the queen wouldn't be a prablem to speak with, but getting to her is an issue as her body guards are on high alert, at all times so you have to personally go to the desk and get a full body search , and they remove any thing and every thing. " he finished and crossed his many arms." She's incharge of the bank system, her son makes the laws so make her happy and settle ground with her and your all set." He added with a smile a large crash could be heard in the kitchen followed by a low explosion, "hold here for one moment, and enjoy your meal I need to take care of things." He added runing over to the kitchen leaving him alone with his food, for him to think to him self.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Daiki started to drink the tea as he was lost in thought with what was going on. "I don't know...it just all seems nonsensical to me" he said before he sat the cup back down. "Equivalent exchange must happen in order to lose all that debt, and since I'm not a member of the royal family, then I would inherit that debt" he muttered. He gave them a look when they suggested he go over to fuck the queen, which it he was not in a mood to be passed around like a joint. He scowled at him and raised an eyebrow. "Is this queen young? Maybe I could talk to her at least" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 4:27 pm

The young female waved her hand and walked behind the counter to get him any thing so she grabed him some tea, which was so simple to get and easy to make. The male demon stood straight and look down at the frustrated wolf. Placing his hand under his chin he thought for a moment thinking about his question. "Sadly young man, I don't have an answer for your question but I do have this." He gave him a small paper with the name number and address of the office. "Th capital has one of the largest banks in the world, shany has payed off a lot of her debt, but not all. That's where you come in.., now I don't know how this corrupt government works.. But maybe you can shine some light on it. The only person that we know that works in this office is one of shanys fathers." He added sighing to his last words." I know, it's ridiculous to know they have this law." He sigh softly once again and began to walk behind the male." I wish I can help, i truly do, but I don't have a lot of information to hand out ." He gave him a bow of respect before asking him something else." Any thing else? " he asked as the female came back with green tea and placed it gently under a small napkin to keep the table clean. The female bowed and soon left the two males alone. Until a smirk ran across the spiders lips." There is a queen, like you did to these lovly ladies , mate with the queen and maybe you'll get what you want? " he added giving the wolf boy some ideas.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Daiki looked at them skeptically when they explained the marriage thing a little more in detail, but there was a couple major things that bugged him a lot. "What does this motherland get out of Shany being married? I mean debt doesn't magically disappear...unless it were a member of their own royal family marrying her or they will just put the debt onto me" he explained. He shook his head and grumbled. "I don't like this system where you're born into debt. It doesn't see the sense in that either" he said before he shrugged at the next question about drinks. "Surprise me...I've got a lot of thinking to do" he said. He was not happy with being tricked into inheriting a woman's debts.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 10:44 am

The two spider demons both looked over twords the wolf man. The female having soft purple alone with six more arms and hands, the female took the order and cooked him thick slices of stake, with cut fries under the stake with a cheesy inside , and a home made sauce sprinkled on top. She she began to cook, the male spider demon slowly walked over to help his sister but first he took daiki to his table then before any thing he was asked a question, the male with deep ocean blue hair and sky blue color skin, his 4 eyes slanted to the side . He looked at the male for a moment as his face showed no emotion, as he asked the male species about why shany needed to marry so soon . He can tell he was going to be here for a while so he placed his note book on the table and yelled over to his sister in Spanish telling her she needed to cook by her self for now. The male sat across from the Male wolf and crossed his arms tightly.

"I can see why the women you just fucked enjoy your company, your one sexy mother fucker." He added looking into his eyes with his many. He smirked for a moment then leaned forward to get a better look at him." Now about your question. I don't know why shany picked you, but I can give a wild close estimate as to why." He cough lightly and spoke ." Shany asked the men of the land to held her hand in marriage, and after what you did, freeing the men from there prison, no man wanted to hold her hand in marriage not one. " he then pointed at him with one of his hands." She only knows you, and you where her only option." Then he pointed at him with his other hand." You gladly accept her offer and now you will soon be the pants the land needs." He crossed his arms once again and looked out the window." This whole land is corrupt in its own section. You already know each country has there own laws, right? " he question the wolf then waved his hand to the side " well, ever since the Kings son took the thorn in the mother country things has been falling every so deeply into the whole of despair." He can tell he didn't understand so he elaborate further." We have a mother country, each country around the mother land must send there home goods , trade items, and or silver and gold. Out of all the profits we make in trade they take up to 40% leaving us with only 60%. Seems like a far game but shany has to balance that budget: with homes, school, and much , much more. Shany does a great job. But what got her into dept is her mother, she have the same prablem but didn't care and just threw her money around, unfortunately her mother never got married so that money she owes , shany now has to pay off the dept her mother never payed off, which shany is paying back little at a time. " he paused and the smell of cook stake waved the air as the male chuckled knowing the food is almost done." Now your last question as to 'what's the point?' Recall each country followed there own hand made law, but one law. Each land mass has the same law given to them by force by the mother country. " he cough once again ." Once married any tax, or dept well reset to a balance of 0. Meaning once married shany well no longer be in dept ." He finished watching his large bust sister walk over to there table with his order , the female placed the plate on the table and asked ." Any drinks?" She asked looking over at her brother giving him a pouted look to know he didn't help in the slightest. She left to get him something to drink any way now the male species stood to his feet." Is that all your questions? Ask now before I leave." He asked standing infrountnof the strong male .
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 1:18 am

Daiki was having a very good time draining himself inside her completely as she kept him inside her as long as possible. He panted heavily and looked into her eyes with great satisfaction. "Mmm, I might fuck you more anyway" he said before he helped her up, so she could go home to recover. When he entered the kitchen, he looked at the spider youkai and shrugged to their question. "I'll eat anything with meat in it" he said before he sat down to think to himself. "Say...do you know what's going on with Shany and her being forced to marry me? I mean...why? What's the point?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 12:44 am

he farmer grip his locks with her small human hands, holding him close her lags not wanting to remove from the knot she made around him, she gasp in a low and high pitch moan as she finally came from her high orgasim. After a moment of silence, she took calm breaths to relaxe her heated body, as a human how ever it took a little longer still in his warm Embrace Sara heard his deep rang voice and answer him calmly. "I will" was what she could say, she didn't want to get up as her body got swore , same with a lot of his seeds leaking from her vigina, as he spilled so much inside her. Slowly he helped her to her feet and from there Sara got dressed and bowed to her lover before she left, as marigold waited out side for her , to help her week body home.
He mated with five wonderful women:first is shany flower leader of the flower village, known for her sexiest behavior twords men, and or stronger being. Soon to be wife , shany needed to engage marriage with a male soon or her land will soon be gone, so at last hopes she mated and will soon be married to daiki. Next is May abichi and her twin sister Martha abichi. Both born in the flower village, there lives in there home land hasn't been nothing but great, there mother being a drunk and heated women, always trying to find someway to have sex. Ungrateful women, she abandoned her two twins, on a door step to be taken care by older demoness. The demoness took care of these two twines until they reached adulthood. May abichi , is quite smart, same hair stile as her sister but as a full demon, may has this ability to control minds , but only for a short period of time , and as for her personal emissions, she's abit of a pervert. Now her twin sister.Martha abichi having the same appearance as her twin she acts different in a way, Martha thinks out side the box, and thinks out her planes before action , and it abit of a show off for a half demon. Marigold is a cow demon, she works on this farm with her care taker Sara wells. Sara runs a dairy farm , which is a small two floor house with four demon cows including marigold, milling there milk for the village for the past 40 years. Sara is a kind and strong women, and cares about her business. Only hoping the best for her cows, as she thinks about others before her self.
After he finished his time with the human farmer the air smelled of home cooked food, and after having none stop sex a wolf would have gotten hungry, as he enter the kitchen area a male and female being both spider demons us ring there many arms to cook numbers of meals for the other workers that live in this castle. The male turned and smirked." Ah , wolf man. What would you like for me to cook for you today?" He asked as the large bust spider demon began to cook with her brother. As they stopped to see what he wanted, for them to cook for him right away.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:28 pm

Daiki could feel himself getting closer and closer to his climax, which after sex with Marigold, his stamina was shot for the day. Luckily he was mating a human this time. "Oh, fuck! I'm going to fill you like a balloon!" he shouted. He kept at his pace while having a very intriguing conversation. "Mmmm, I would appreciate that offer" he said happily. He closed his eyes and smirked evilly. "Oh, I promise I'll bless you with a strong son" he said before he finally unleashed his cum inside of her like a fire hose. He panted heavily then looked down at her with delight. "If this don't give you a son, then ask me again" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Sara loins grew hoter the futher there sex increase, as he spoke about shany not owning him, and the way he said it almost frighten the human, untill he smirked evily, gasping a few moans from her lips, and a few heavy breaths from his deep thurst , every inch of her vigina is filled by his masive wood. With her arms still wraped around his neck the famer shut her eyes closed and griped her hands tightly together as her wetness allowed him to go alittle faster but not to hard. Now that she knows that this man is a free man, she doesn't know how shany will with stand this kind of relationship? Sara didnt say nothinf about that, but when he spoke about her herd, yes shes planing on making it bigger as she needs all the milk she can get. "That's good! I promise to share some of the cut." She maoned wraping her lages around gis wide hips , her walls huged his cock telling hin that shes close to climaxe. Now a personal question. "I need someone to take care of the farm , am only human, so I only have a short time before I die, so i need a strong son to take over and takr my place." She moaned , and soon her moans grew higher pitch. "Am vuming ! Am vuming!" Her mouth and voice sounded different , as she shifted her hips abit more so close , she arched her bavk and lean her head bavk gasping out a loud lovly moan . "Ahhhh!" She yelled in blessing, loving there sex.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Daiki was making sure to keep up his slow steady pace, and boy was she ever tight. One wrong move, and he could tear her human flesh with his tree trunk. He snarled and growled loudly getting the urge to go rougher on her. "Property!? Hun! I'm no one's property! No one owns me!" he raised his voice as he gripped onto her ass tightly. "No one!!" he shouted. He gave her a big grin, and he chuckled evilly. "Oh? I would love to breed your herd...This kingdom will be much stronger with more of my kin around to protect it" he said. He slapped her rear and grinned evilly. "And what about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 9:12 am

Like all the female humans he has mated before, there walls are tight, small, and fragile if he thurst to hard. So far Sara has been doing a good job keeping up with his powerful thurst. Her moans told him he was doing great, the sound of there sex grew louder, wrapping her arms around his neck , the female took a deep heavy sigh ready to answer his question," maybe alittle bit of both, your property of shany, but we just can't help having sex with a stud like you." She chuckled her breast squish bewteen her and his pecks . Her head leaning back letting him have a taste on her soft human flesh , letting him do what he wished with her young body. Laying her head on his shoulders while his thurst increase in depth, hiting the spots that no male human could ever hit. She closed her eyes as her walls hugged his cock wanting more of him." Well now your fucking one, after this we'll try to get out of your hair, but one of these days I wouldn't mind having you come to the farm to breed the other three cows .. If ya wish." She purred losing his neck where shany bit into marking him as hers. Sara saw this and just nossle her head into his neck and shifted her hips side to side just ready to climax. " mm fast." She moaned drips of her wetness tracing down her lag.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 6:38 am

After he finished off the most prized cow youkai, her caretaker wanted a turn with him. Refreshed and recharged from the milk, he was restored to full length. He got up and wrapped his arms around the busty nude blonde, and he pressed his salami inside her core. He was amused how all the ladies tried to pack as much of him inside as possible. He rocked his hips into her and he grinned evilly when she told him about the other cow youkai. "Oh? Are you telling me this because you want me to breed with them? Or are you trying to impress me?" he asked before he growled and nibbled her neck. "I haven't fucked a human in a long time" he said as he tried to refrain from going too rough with her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 9:30 pm

The male is unaware of how a lot of the business work in this economy. The farmer Sara just stood there lost in her own list watching hungrily at the cow demon being taken by the strong male.. Sara lives on a small ranch not too far from the village, her home is a small house that takes good care of the female cow demons, only able to hold four in her house hold, Sara does make a living by selling there milk across shanys land, and she's well aware of this too, as she's one of the many people that loan her a large amount of cash to build the house to hold the females and to store there milk.

Marigold layed her back on the wooden floor gasping for air, her body heated from there sex. His lips locked her hard driping lactating breast as he drank from her breast she pated the back of his head playing with his hair." Aw, how cute." She purred after he got a good taste of her milk the demoness got up to her feet to get dressed as Sara looked twords the male wolf and blushed noding slowly." O-okay" she added removing her clothing and the next thing his strong arms wrapped around her frame , her mouth gasp open as she felt his large hard slab of meat enter her small chamber. " ahh " she moaned in a low purr. Shifting her hips side to side as his cock enter deeper into her womb, moaning none stop at how good he felt, his cock hiting her right spots and his body heat brought Confort. "Mmm!" She moaned as his thurst began her breast bargain to bounce up and down close to his chest. As she moaned out a few words." That demon you fucked works with me, as you don't know, there are many cow demons like her and there milk is what this village uses on a daily basis." She added while he fucked her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 3:56 am

Daiki panted heavily as his body had to recover from mating a cow youkai with very sophisticated tastes, but luckily for him, he got the job done. He blushed when she offered him a drink, but he did not say no, as he took it as her giving him a sacred treasure. He leaned in and latched onto her breast, and he suckled her. He was surprised that she produced so much milk, but he was not aware that this woman produced milk for the entire village. In fact she was a noble woman in charge of a huge business in selling her milk, and the human was a helper in milking her. He looked over at the human and smirked. "Are you ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 10:31 am

The head of his shaft hit the right spots with power thurst. She moaned out in bless, and in joy. Never has she felt so good before, her breast produceing milk, her nipples driped milk while they fucked, while her breast sway on her stomach and arms. He hit her walls and the way he did it brought hsr body to shiver in joy. " Am cuming! " And after that she mooed like a cow would and soon after her back arched and her head lean back with her mouth wide open , as her walls tighten around his cock milking him of all his cum. Taking deep heavy breaths, calming her body heat untill he askrd." Yes! I am my sexy stud, before you fuck the famer mind frinking some milk?" She asked grabing one of her breast and squeezes it S more milk leak out
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 4:48 am

Daiki was having a good romp with the cow youkai as her loud moans sounded like moos. Her breasts were so big and full of milk that they could be considered udders. He was not holding anything back as they could hear her pussy make slurping and squelching sounds and her breasts slapped against her belly and arms. He could tell she was close, and he resisted the urge to cum when her innards started milking him. He rammed her harder and panted heavily taking a gamble, which he ended up cumming inside her and it was not a little cum either. "There! Are ya satisfied?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Her moans gotten loud, once his cock entered her womb thursting in and out of her tight womb with each powerfull thurst. Her moans grew over time , loving the sex he gave her. Her juices leak from her filled hole the more he domaineted her. Her claws sharp, preceing the carpet below her. Strands of her black hair cover her face the harder he hit her untouched spots. As hr spoke her mind spin in a circle of her own lust. Her breast bounceing around while in this pose, as he yelled about not rushing there sex. Marigold drolled fromnthe side of her lips lost in pleasure, untill he slaped her ass , slaping her back to earth . Her mind open when he asked who her stud is? And that question is easy enough to answer." Your my sexy stud! Fuck me like you did to are learder! Fuck us nice and hard! Give us your seed!" He moaned as her walls griped his cock, like the others . But instead her walls huged his cock wanting to milk him dry. "Fuck! Fuck!" She was close, never has she came ! Every time she fucked a man they will never get her to that hight of pleasure. Her mouth open wide lost in pleasure." Ahhh am close !" Her walls so wet to the ponit of makeing odd sounding noise the harder his cock pounded away ay her vigina.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Daiki was set through his paces with the twins, but luckily for them, he was a very young spry male with plenty of spunk in him. He was an animal with them, and he made sure that they both felt every inch of him. When Marigold presented herself in a way he understood, he took the initiative and grabbed onto her hips from behind pulling her back onto his rod where it plunged deep inside her. He trusted into her rough and hard as he hit all those right spots inside her. "Mmmm, You'll get that gift just like the others! You can't rush this if you want to have strong children!" he told her. He gave her ass a swift swat before he growled out loud. "Who's your stud!?" he questioned her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 2:01 pm

The young female moaned louder and louder, untill her end. She came around gis cock and felt a rush of white seeds enter her womb. As the shook of pleasure wave over her smaller frame, the other twin is next , wanting to have a turn with gis cock. Placeing her hands on his chest she removed her self from gis body, as his cock driping in her juices stood tall and hard for the next women. Sara helped her off and layed her on the floor for the half breed can take a breather. Now the demoness was next, she felt the same as her sister but she shifted her hips more faster, and liked abit of pain , griping his thighs with her sharp nails. Moaning nice and low to his sex, feeling his cock enter deeper into her womb like he did to her sister. After he manged to satisfy the two twins, they left with his load in there womb, to have his childern. Next is Marigold, with her short black hair and Hazel brown eyes. But she didnt wanted to be fucked like the twins did, but rather she wanted to be fucked doggie style. Placeing her hands and knees on the red carpet below, she sticked her ass in the air, like a bitch in heat." Come and give me that gift of yours dear! I love me some rought play!" She added biting her lip hard as Sara hafe to wait until there done, but ad they fucked she thought in what way and what different pose they can have for her turn.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 12:41 pm

Daiki smirked as he felt the massive breasts rest on top of him, which he was pretty pleased with the opportunity to show these women just how good his gift would feel. He let out a deep low growl as the hanyou's walls clamped down on him. "Oh? And what makes you think that I can get the job done?" he asked the black haired woman. He felt the hanyou grow closer, so he grabbed her by the hips to give her a final couple of rough thrusts before he pumped her full of cum. He looked towards the other ladies and grinned. "Well? Who's next?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Both curvy women with large bust rubed his muscler chest and arms, as there breast relaxe into his chest and the famer relaxeing hers on his arm. While the half bread shifted her hips feeling his full gift deep into her womb, she groan and did light gasps and moans, as her walls tighten around his cock. Leaning her head back in bless, her demon twin message gis boys the further they fucked. As for the two larger women the short black hair spoke in a calm voice. "I needba good fuck, as it's hard for men to makr me climaxe. " She added rubing his chest hair. As for the young busty farmer she couldn't keep her eyes off of gim. " Mmm I dont mind coming back to you for another try, or to have more sons." She added while the twins worked the shaft of the strong male, the short black hair female spoke once again." He name is Marigold," then the short hair blondie added." Mine is saria." She added beofre her saying there names to make things less awkward. He can feel the half breed geting close to orgasim by how loud her moans got, and how tight her walls wraped around him." Harder! Thurst inside me more!" She bagged , as the female loved there shared sex.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 5:34 am

Daiki gulped and nodded slowly as his mast was at full staff. "Yea, well...you'll figure something out" he said. He waited to see what would happen before the hanyo slid herself on, and he just relaxed while letting her get herself off. He smirked when his balls and his chest got massaged, which he never had this kind of worship before. He looked up at the big busty women and smiled at them. "I'll see what I can do for you, but you might have to see me again if you get a daughter...or if you want more sons" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Short yet blond, a women with sea of blue color eyes aweing his gifted rode. As it grow greating the females before him, the young farmer that saw the two having sex was the first to spoke. " To be honest , I need a son to work the field.. so having a child with you will be a blessing, but it does worry me that my son would soon wish to know who the father might me.. I dont care either way, I just wish for a son." She added as the female spoke freely. Blowing some of her strands of blond hair from her face she looked into his eyes as he can read her eyes like a book, now the second women , with a large bust and waist, short hairup to her jaw line , black as coal, and her eyes Hazelnut. The bold female holding gis hard length with her strong grip." I dont mind having a kid! As long as i get good sex! Not one man has made me cum for good!" She added with a smirk, the other two being twins, both with the same hair cut , braided up nicely done with beads hanging from the side of the hair, both having sliver hair and pale skin. One has yellow eyes and the other has pink eyes, as one is a demon and the other is a half demon which is the only difference between the two. But they both wanted what the famer asked for, a son a strong son. As they all removed gis clothing , but they all fight over who's going to have his cock first as they all agree to the terms. "Agreed" they added as they all pay attention to gis wood, the first one was the hanyou, bright yellow eyes her figer not too much to look at, but her walls tighted nicely around gis dick as she ride him."ahh mmm give me a strong son! Oh yes!" She moaned as the other twin got closer to his body rubing his chest and playing with his boys, but the red hair female moved her breast to his face same with the young famer. Noe he was lost in a orgi
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Daiki was not expecting to be taken down and pulled into a chair by the ladies, but he was not really afraid at this point rather he was more confused to what was going on. "Uh...okay?" he muttered. He raised an eyebrow as they started removing his clothes. "Um, so why are you targeting me if you found that all the other men are sexy?" he asked. The ladies got to view his anaconda, but his eye twitched to them asking to pay him for sex. He sighed heavily thinking about what should happen for these ladies. "Listen to me now...if we have sex, and you are going to have to accept that we aren't married, so if you get knocked up, then it's all on you. I'm assuming that you want strong hands to work the farm, so I can understand you perfectly. I'll accept a fee to bless you with strong workers" he said as his shaft started to grow hard and erect for them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 8:07 am

The women of the village heard his voice and words feeling abit imbarest for what happen a few mouths ago. The famer bowed as with thebother females ,the other three pulled him down onto the soft confurble chair. "Where deeply sorry dearie for what we did back then, we followed shany advice about men to only find out that men are just like every one else, but nice and sexy. " One said as the females begain to remove his clothing , the famer got between his lags and pulled gis pants down nowngeting a good look at gis dick." Oh wow.." she added as the other women tocuhed up his muscles." So do you want us to pay you for sex? Or are we allowed to just give this cock some tender loving care?" She asked rubing his shaft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))   Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsundere and the big bad wolf.((for omyasha))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next