Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 pm

she gasped and pressed against his hand "mmm " she moaned tilting her head as he nibbled her neck and nodded to his request "i'll stay" she said "just give me more" she said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:32 pm

dark said "stay with me. i dont ever want top lose you my mate." he nibbled her neck pushign two fingers into her moving them slowly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:27 pm

destiny looked at him puzzled as he drew her to him then moaned softly as he massaged her clit which swelled to the attention he gave it
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:16 pm

dark watched her and said "come here my sweet." he pulled her to him after her bath. kissing her hard and deep he reached down and messaged her clit. it was easy to see he wasnt leting her leave at least not this day.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm

she dragged the deer to camp and shared it with him after eating she bathed her lithe body sparkled as she washed it she washed her breasts which had grown from an A cup to DD cup her features were lean even her belly which had extended slightly from his seed still looked thin her ass tight a body that was very seductive a body that almost begged to be taken and filled until he was certain she carried his young, he knew he had to or else he could lose her when she left today
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:20 pm

dark smiled as she kille dher first deer. he was very impressed. he watched her move swiftly. he went back to camp to wait for her. he had to admit watching her hunt aroused him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 pm

her skills were good but hen she had to be she had to eat tough she only caught small things it seemed though today his changes in her not only gave her the body of a fully developed full figured she-wolf it gave her more confidence so she decide to try for a deer and followed the scent to her prey then got close before pouncing out and bitting its back while hanging on to its back end with her claws
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:42 am

dark watched her to see what she had when it came to hunting. he could see she had more confidence now . he had to admire the beauty of his mate
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:43 am

she slept all day long not waking til that evening and when she did get up she found herself still a bit sore from the mating but hunger ended the pin and she went out to hunt for her next meal maybe find that rabbit from yesterday and eat it
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:02 am

dark didnt know he pregnanted her he held her his mate. he kissed her neck resting soon time would pass and destiny would know she was puped by this amazing man
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:54 am

Destiny rested against him panting from the mating his mark fresh on her neck as she rested in his arms her body swollen from his seed which traveled to find her unfertilized eggs and combine with as many as possible giving is new couple a their first family
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:46 am

dark soon howled loud as he filled her once more this time so much her body extended bit it didnt sto-p him from marking her his and mating her and reeleasign several more time til the sun came up he hed her close kissing her still connected to his new mate. unexpected but je was happy and holding her her belly womb was full off his seeed. he rest and let her rest knowing she just had so much mating donwe to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:42 am

she panted and whimpered her body rocked as he thrusted she came for him a few time each orgasum squzzing her womb as his hrushts into her rocked her insides releasing her eggs for fertilization
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 am

dark smiled as he thrust harder faster deeper enterign her womb, hiting all her spots he practicvally picked her up as he thrusted her new body and her heat driving him crazy. her body was almost goddess like.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:21 am

Desstiny howled when he filled her with his power and his seed he then changed positions taking her as the aniaml he was "ah yes " she said as he hit her special spot "more" she begged arching her ass to give him more acess to her entrance
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:59 pm

dark howled as he released his full load of seed into her witch supplyed her to change. he rested briefly then her heat reached his nose he growled as he turned her on her hands and knees seeing her body change before him as he was let lose on a thrusting rampage. he would show her his love and his want for her. she would bare there new pack.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 pm

destiny moanes as he kept thrusting she arched as he took her small breast in his maw her body glowed a bit as his power seeped into he making her body devop into a adult his power and his mating causing her heat to activate the smell of her heeat filling his nostrils
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:34 pm

dark didnt hold anythign back any longer he began thrusting harder deeper and faster.. he growled dominatly he moaned roughtly taking a small breast in his mouth. he was leting out all the sexuall fraustion he had once had from her teasing out on her this was deffinatly gonna be anight she would remember
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Destiny whimpered as he mounted her but didnt fight him she then hissedwhen he enterd her and howled when he broke her hmen waking her the pain was brief as pleasure took over she held him rubbog his back then grabbed his ass pushing him deeper as she demanded more of him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 am

dark growled lowly. he saw her exposed and ready for the taking. hrolled ontop of her pinning her down he kissed her before pushing his harden erection into her. he had to have her. he couldnt let her leave. he was determained to give her happyness. his thrust were slow so she could fet through the pain but the tightness felt so good. he began thrusting hard and deeper it to this beautiful she wolf.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:08 am

she smiled and laid beside him it been a while since she slept near another of her kind she watched the stars with him then curled against his fur her body close enough to touch she then wrapped her arms and leg around his body then another hour later she was back on her back her legs spread her body completely exposed as if waiting to be taken by a strong male he knew she was a young she-wolf but what he did not know was his dark powers could make a woman of her if they mated
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:17 am

dark eye them. he was growing erect. much more teasing and he would have no choice. he was barely keepoing control. he said "im just enjoying the stares you can lay beside me if you wish." his mouth watered wanting to suck on the beautiful pink mound
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:08 am

she slept for 4 hours then woke and went to his side "not going to sleep?" she asked him her clothes was rumpled her nipples exposed from her tossing and turning the pink nub jutting at him as if demanding his attention and grew hard when he looked at it
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:27 am

dark blushed seeing her bared pussy. he licked his lips he heard her say good night he laid by the fire through the night thinking about her the view he got. he didnt know he was falling for her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:23 am

thanking him again she crawled to the tent her sexy ass in his view and her bare pussy exposed to his watchful gaze as she crawled into hte tent "night kind one i will never forget you" she said then laid down in the tent and curled up to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf    Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny's Destiny - Lone Wolf
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next