Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

into the Future (mystic only: mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 pm

kit loooked at him he looked in a daze. she gasped as his grip was strong still on her breast. she said "you okay." she wiggled alittle feeling her body hot and aroused. she heard his growling and watched as he was ready to claim her his she could see his determination. she didnt know why but she got closer to him her body aching to be claim for him to fill her with his seed to give her a large litter of his soon to be pups.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 pm

he blinked but before he got the cance to ask if she was okay te smell of the pheramones reached his nostils and he sniffed he could smell the female demon heat and he could smell her eggs he longed for her growling his shaft had slipped out its sheath hard and dripping with precum as it demanded this ready female before him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:30 pm

kit blushed as her hand was agaisnt his chest she then gasped again and moaned slightly. andfelt something liquid splach on her lap forgeting she had put the female deomn pheomones on the table. it was one iof the things sh wanted to see the reaction to his body when he got a dukuted does to smell but this was full blown 100%it was seepeing into her cloths into herunaware itmade her body goe into fertial state full of eggs ripe for him. to him this was the strongest heat any demon could ever sense
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 pm

the mirror kit closed her eyes in pleasure "i feel it i am you as long as hold thsis form" he said then shifted again back to himself her hand against his chest she then felt his ahnd on her breast "feel it?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:09 pm

kit blushed as she saw herself before her. she said "so is it a illusion is do you feel things like if i did this. she reached over to grab litely her breat trying to see how life klike the double of her was.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:00 pm

howling_moon wrote:
kit said "interesting." she wrote it down and said "you mind showing me these tricks." she was curioous yet she didnt know why she was told to find out all she could

he smirked "sure" he said and shifted til he looked like her it was so much the same it was like looking in the mirror
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:51 pm

kit said "interesting." she wrote it down and said "you mind showing me these tricks." she was curioous yet she didnt know why she was told to find out all she could
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm

"well we can take other forms a trick known to some as shifting we also can use special abilities like my foxfire which is a flame i create using my spirit it dont hurt me but it can burn like a real fire"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:22 pm

kit smile sweetly at him and said "then tell me about kitsume side. what abilitys you have." she watched him know he didnt trust her probably because she was human but she really did want to help but geting them out would be hard. it would take time and planning.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:19 pm

"thats not going to be esy since i am a hanyou" he said to her "a mix of two species; one usually human" he said to her "but i can say im part kitsune" he said coroperating for now he wasnt sure he could trust her but right now she was his closest ticket to freedom
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 pm

she said "you can call me kit. i promise you akie is fine and safe." dh e looked into his eyes. she leaned forward a whispered "im gonna try to get you two out."she then sat back and said " well first i need you to tell me about your kind. then i will need to see how you react to things."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:00 pm

he made a face but for aki he agreed "fine what do i got to do" he said to her . he hated being caged hated being controled hated being here hated the humans who took aki and him he didnt knew her feelings or her situation but if they was both stuck it was better to make the best of it
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:21 am

the female scenmtist said "shes fine she will stay that way as long as you work with us." what shadow didnt know was that the scentist didnt likedthat she had to do this experiments. she was a kind person being forced into this as much as he was.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 am

howling_moon wrote:
the soldiers took them to a facility secret base. they got locked in different section apart for testing. female scentist came into shadows room and said "how are you feeling today."
shadow growled to her "wheres aki" he demanded answering her question with his pissed off attitude
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 am

the soldiers took them to a facility secret base. they got locked in different section apart for testing. female scentist came into shadows room and said "how are you feeling today."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:06 am

shadow growled to the soldiers he fought a bit before the traquilizer took effect knocking him out "aki..." he said his last word before falling under her name on his lips
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 am

akiwanted to confort him. she wanted to hold him close to cheer him up. he could sense her confusion her love. she said "my names aki yours." she never heard it she felt something sting her a stun dart lights came one through the forest blinding shadow as he to felt a sting . aki fell passing out. there wasnt much they could do but be caught by these human solders
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 pm

he stopped at her words they made him feel funny his chest hrt from her leaving him but her words made the pain dull a bit "alright but can i ask your name?" he called out to her she could tell he was sad from her leaving
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 pm

aki was confuse and d didnt know what to think. she just gave everything to another demon. a sexy how demon whos name she never got. she didnt know what to say or how to act. it wasnt that he wasnt goo he was a amazing the though of him made her horny again. she blushed as she hide behind a tree panting as she was out of breath. she yelled"meet me in our spot tomarrow." she watched him from her hiding spot. her heart ached she said "i....lov..." she stoppped blushing as she was confessing her feelings
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki blushed she kissed him back she gathered her cloths. she blushed and said i better go you were wonderful." she blushed she was now shy and confused she ran and hide though they were kinked now and aki was unaware she had enter her heat early when they mated
he ran after her "where are you going" he asked "why are you leaving me?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:16 pm

aki blushed she kissed him back she gathered her cloths. she blushed and said i better go you were wonderful." she blushed she was now shy and confused she ran and hide though they were kinked now and aki was unaware she had enter her heat early when they mated
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 pm

he returned her kiss holding her against him as if she was precious to him it toook time before the knot deflated and he removed it when he did he kissed her again and whispered "sorry"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 am

aki's mind was racing as this male was taking her. aki arched taking him deeper she felt like her body was gonna explode. she then felt him thrust hard and deep she yelled as she released her orgasm, kissing him as she felt him shoot something warm into her. she blushed it felt amazing. unaware she would now carry his young.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 am

he thrusted hard and groaned as he pshed into her each time his kisses passionite his determination and strenth in each hard thrust he soon sped up as he got closer to his climax. when he came he filled her womb past its capacity his lips on hers as he licked her his knot keeping them together until she was fertilized
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 am

unaware of her womb opening for him aki moans grew more and more her body was tight already but was tightening more around him warming up. she was lost in the passion. she wasn't thinking how things would change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

into the Future (mystic only: mature)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next