Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:10 pm

he stays by her side in his demon dog form licking her affectionitly as she gives birth to their young.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Soon she wimpers in pain pushing out the first pup in her dog demon form she nuzzles in to seshomaru for comfort
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:03 pm

He continued to watch his mate for weeks getting her food or anything else that she wants or needs.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:06 am

Mei was a sleep in her dog form witch look pregnant with a litter of 4 pups she naps as her mate watches over her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:15 am

he shifts hwn nuzzles her as she barked happily at him he positioned himself on her and took her as his mate

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:43 pm

She barks happily and wags her tail and waits to see his transfromatin into a huge dog demon she barks Happy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:35 pm

IT WAS NOT LONG UNTIL HE APPROACHED HER TO MATE WITH HER AS SHE REQUESTED

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:41 pm

She was in heat she kisses sheshomaru lovingly she says"seshomaru I would like to mate in our dog forms"Mei says shyly in her dog form she waits in a private thicket for him she lay down and wait
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon she there for a whole year and she reading a book
by this time he has gotten used to her company

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 8:14 pm

Soon she there for a whole year and she reading a book
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:11 pm

he lets her soak and bathe while he makes sure the snake youkai don't return

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:44 pm

She sees an snake yokai and growls at it it goes aways she then carries rin to the castle she goes t to the bath house and gets into a warm bath to soak
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:47 am

he sat next to her and just enjoyed her company he wondered if she meant her words and what the kiss really meant. 'maybe she is telling the truth'

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:49 pm

After breakfast she goes outside and lays in the sun in her huge dog demon form she was taking a little nap she was also watching rin she murrs happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:05 pm

he was shocked and remained where he stood when she likked him for some time before finally comming out of it and joining them for breakfast

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Soon she makes breakfast for rin and them
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:45 pm

OOC:thanks
Samanthatheokami wrote:
She grabed his by his hair and pulls him into a fiery kisss to show how much she loves him

IC: he was surprised by how aggressive she was however he did not fight her.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 6:42 pm

She grabed his by his hair and pulls him into a fiery kisss to show how much she loves him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:38 pm

OOC: you skipped the whole thing of them getting to love ra you practically skipped half the story.  please repost!!

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:12 pm

He gave her an unsure look then shook his head. It sounded crazy and he was not sure what to do with her. "do you know how crazy you sound? 'See the future'? No one can see that."

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:47 am

"I see the future I see us together"she says happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:29 am

Sesshoumaru raised a brow "you love me?" he questioned. "but we just met how can you love me? you don't even know me." he said.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:37 pm

"Well I am here to confess my feeling of love for you and was wondering if we could be mates"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:25 pm

When he finish he turned to face her "do you need me for something?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 3:44 pm

She watched him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next