Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

into the Future (mystic only: mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:16 pm

aki kissede him and moaned as hw claimed her again she said "mmm this feels good my love dont stop
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki spread her legs and said "i want you to take me my love this is our home now" she kissed him hard and heated

hekissed back and gently took her again claiming her as his one and only
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:15 am

aki spread her legs and said "i want youn take me my love this is our home now" she kissed him hard and heated
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:09 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki kissed him and said "im so happy you feel comfortable here" she rubbed against him aroused wanteing his attention

he smiled "me too" he said and held her rubbing her back his shaft hard against her leg
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:14 am

aki kissed him and said "im so happy you feel comfortable here" she rubbed against him aroused wanteing his attention
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:10 am

howling_moon wrote:
ski said "just nice thats it" she looked at him wishing she knew what he ws thinking

he turned to her "no but it is nice and i like it its comfortable and has a nice home feeling to it" he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:36 pm

ski said "just nice thats it" she looked at him wishing she knew what he ws thinking
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:22 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki smiled and said pantign some as she wanted him she said "what you think of my apartment
"its nice" he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:30 pm

aki smiled and said pantign some as she wanted him she said "what you think of my apartment
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki lead him to her apartment blushing as she never felt this close to some one when they got inside away from the looks people gave them she pounce on him kissing him deeply wanting his touch again
he held her and returned her affections
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm

aki lead him to her apartment blushing as she never felt this close to some one when they got inside away from the looks people gave them she pounce on him kissing him deeply wanting his touch again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki kissed him and said "then i will be happy if i have your kites so why dont we go to my apartment since i know you are my mate no point hiding out anymore"
he nods "lead the way" he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:46 pm

aki kissed him and said "then i will be happy if i have your kites so why dont we go to my apartment since i know you are my mate no point hiding out anymore"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:17 pm

howling_moon wrote:
akis tail wagged and said "tell me if i do have kits will you be happy you know if i do we will be even more out casts"
"i'll be happy and its ok we can raise a pack of our own" he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:58 am

akis tail wagged and said "tell me if i do have kits will you be happy you know if i do we will be even more out casts"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki licked back lovening and said "well i never had a mate before so what do we do know" she blushed and looked into his eyes
"i dont know your my first mate too" he siadm
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 pm

aki licked back lovening and said "well i never had a mate before so what do we do know" she blushed and looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:44 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki blushed a deep red and said said "i dotn think i have yet but i guess your right that we did mate so by mate law we are one" she blushed as she felt shy around him unaware she was already pregnant with hist kits

he nodded and licked her lovenly
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 pm

aki blushed a deep red and said said "i dotn think i have yet but i guess your right that we did mate so by mate law we are one" she blushed as she felt shy around him unaware she was already pregnant with hist kits
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:38 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki nuzzled him and said "this was so amazing but you know i cant stay i could go into heat any moment" she blushed
"who knows you may already had but if you satill wish to go i will follow im with you forever no matter what."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:18 am

aki nuzzled himand said "this was so amazing but you know i cant stay i could go into heat any moment" she blushed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:47 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki instintively mark him then laid back panting unaware that she was now pregnant with his pups and they were bound to one another
he nuzzled and licked her lovenly
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:58 am

aki instintively mark him then laid back panting unaware that she was now pregnant with his pups and they were bound to one another
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki moaned willignly kissed him as her instincts took over her tails wrapped around his tail and soon her body shook tighten around him wanting to milk his seed as her body produced a litter full of eggs

he filled her with his seed licking her back and granting her body's wish for a litter of pups
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:47 pm

aki moaned willignly kissed him as her instincts took over her tails wrapped around his tail and soon her body shook tighten around him wanting to milk his seed as her body produced a litter full of eggs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

into the Future (mystic only: mature)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next