Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:14 pm

She slowly moved her head up right after he licked it she smiled softly and shock her head a little bit."we can't trust any one... We are at a time of lost and people that are blood lust . you don't seem to understand... You woke up at a bad time...and you don't seem to see that we are in deep shit.. "She yelled at him then she sign deeply" is it me or am I the only human left!"she yelled she took deep breath once again to relaxed and looked at him ."no..." She said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:45 am

Echo slowly leaned down and began to slowly lick the tears away from her face. She could feel it wasn't him trying to do anything outside of just trying to comfort her, "Not everyone is a bad man May. I'm not bad. The people in white I knew went all bad." His cheek nuzzled softly into hers, "And I would never hurt you. "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:50 am

She looked at him and grinned her teeth together as she looked at him and lesson to his words that cane out of his mouth  trying to fight back she couldn't as she looked at his eyes she yelled "okay think about this ..you woke up in a word that is slowly ending. You don't know who you could trust. And my saftly idea is to shot anyone that gets in my way. I was going to show you the same fucking way like the other men. Be fucking great full I didn't . a few years ago I WAS nice and didn't think of hurting any one but I was soon ...mistaken ."she said as she was yelling she showed a side of weakness ,she cryed as she looked down away from the males face she didn't say another word but let the male speeck once again
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:16 pm

The more he saw the deaths of those that could have been friends, the more the beast in him wanted to force May to stop what she was doing. When they finally stopped that was what he finally did. He slammed May onto her back with her arms spread to keep her from being able to strike back at him or aim, "You killed people that could be friends. Because you can't trust them." His fangs were bared at her as he stayed only a few inches from her face, "How can anyone trust you if you just kill anyone without thinking?" He asked her with a canine growl resonating in his throat
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm

She didn't say a word to echo as she walked off and looked somewhere else for a place to hide."you can't trust no one. Kill any one that comes across you any one"she added when a few more people in white was passing by to there bass she did the same thing blasting there brains out. And runing off until finding a good place to cailm down and rest for a while."this looks like a good place to rest. For the mean time. "She said taking a deep breath
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Echo gave a friendly smile when she tried out his name, "Yup yup." He spoke cheerfully. When she shifted to leave he hung his head down, "OK May." He spoke as he followed closely behind his new companion. He followed faithfully behind May until the image of several people in white clothes came into view. His smile brightened up as he got up and waved at them, "Hi there n-" His words however were cut off when suddenly blood sprayed from their heads.

He almost didn't respond to her question when she asked about shelter. He mostly just stood there as possible friends were suddenly erased, "May. Why did you kill those people in white?" He asked ignoring her question.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:18 pm

"Echo."she said as she tried out his name she turned around and gathered her things"okay echo let's go find another place she said as she left old house basement she ran out with her new friend next to her. With her gun ready and echo helping out this should not be a problem as they walked or snecked to find better place to hide. May could see some people dressed in whit like the dog said but what are they doing here still? She wondered what ever happen might have happen for a reason .she walked passed them and once turning there heads to see them she shot the men on the head blowing there brains out. As they ran to hide "got any ideas where we should live next?!"she asked echo
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm

The male tilted his head cutely at her statement with the question, "Name?" He started before thinking with one bloody finger pressed to his lips, "The people in white gave me a number. They calledme E-c- 5988. But for some reason they called me echo if they needed my attention quickly." That smile stretched overhis face again, "You have a funny name May." He said to her as they moved. He seemed less understanding of what the situation was like than May had.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:37 pm

The women looked at the male rip and destroy the other names body as blood splater all over the wall and him self .she looked at him ,noding slowly "we need to get out of here .do you have a name? And my name is may ,alright . she said as she gathered her things to move to another hide out .holding no other enamys follow or find them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:59 pm

The beast crouched low after his female companion issued a warning to the invaders around them. His teeth were bared and a set of fangs made themselves very well advertised Slowly he moved to where slight sounds could be heard, "You and the dog can't kill us all fuck toy." The same voice as before called out before a sudden rush of five stormed through the roomin the same door.

Once again the rush of air passed by the beast's companion as the blur attacked the unsuspecting group. Before The woman had a chance to fire at the invaders the beast was slicing through the attackers with his claws like they were made of tissue paper. Streams of crimson striped the walls as the invaders literally fell into pieces before the beast.

After a few heavy breaths the beast calmed down and a smile formed on his face, "Did I do good friend?" He asked eeming to be the happiest he could be.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:29 pm

The women backed away as her eyes looked at the women fiber"the fuck?!"she yelled she has never seen a women this big or strong before must be the radiation in the air in some parts of the city.she thought as she pulled her gun up to the women and in no time flat her arms was riped off and blood was slurring every where what could have done that stayed there with her eyes wide open she turn her head to see a different form of the male. He was no human he didn't even look human to you any more he was more like a dog,covered in blood the women's blood the women sign hard with the gun still pointing at the door."any one else there show your self or am shooting ?!"then she looked over at the dog"and my dog well bit you"she added for the hell of it she always wanted to do that with a dog .well human dog.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:35 pm

The loud noises hurt the animalistic male's ears when the eruptions of flame and lead. With that it was hard to concentrate just at that specific moment. When the sounds finally cleared he listened carefully to anything, "They're still here." He spoke quietly.

A female in dirty and slapped together makeshift armor kicked in the door behind the animal's feminine comrade, "Nice try cuntb-" Her words were interupted as a streak of red rushed to her at a speed not human. In that same second it took her head was ripped from her neck and flew across the room. The animal's hands now showed more claw like digits instead normal fingers, each one on his right hand covered in the spray. His face contorted into a snarl with fangs protruding from his lips.

"You will not hurt my friend." He spoke with another growl.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:05 pm

((Thank you for understanding •^•))

The women sign at the male and slowly put her hand on her face. This is getting odd fast .. The women thought . first I save a man then I see now that he's some kind of dog thing?she wonder in her mind for a little bit until she heard what he said she crawled "what!?"she said as she got out from the blackets and pulled out her guns and some other deadly weapons. As she point at the door as the sound got louder and louder "gotcha bitch!!"she yelled as she started shooting the door once it started to open and shooting it as much as she can then she stopped .she didn't hear a sound for a while then she looked at the male"you hear any thing?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:01 am

The male tilted his head to the startement,"A gun? The people n white told us tht guns were beneath us and all we needed were our claws." He spoke before starting to sniff at the weapon, MYour gun smells funny." He said toher before perking up and sniffing at the air, "More humans. Smells like blood." Several more deep sniffs and he looked to where they had just came in from, "The sound mad." He spoke before pulling himself out of the warmth and slowly strode forward, "Very mad." The sound of breaking wood echoed down the cavernous bunker.

"Whoever's in there better be bleeding out or we're going to shove a shotgun up your cunt and make sure you get an explosive orgasm." There was laughing from maybe five others as they made their way through the walkway.

The newly rescued male growled darkly, his hair stood up on end and made him look more like a rabid wolf than just another person.

(don't worry about it. Real life comes first. Then playtime."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:10 am

((Sorry I have bean doing school work))

She looked at him oddly as her body was still close to the male s body she sign softly while checking her guns once again before outing them to the side."okay you need to Carey a gun  and know how to us it because if your intrable I won't be able to help you understand"she hissed at the male. As she keep an eye on him she Smiled at how cute he was being he reminded her of her dog from a long time ago
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:00 pm

The male gave a small smile and wrapped his arms around the young woman's body. His added weight pressed down on her while he pressed his cheek slightly farther down on her frame until his head was resting on her shoulder, "OK lady." He said to her, "The other humans said I can't touch weapons anyway. They say I don't need it." He looked happy to have just this small liberty.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm

The women started to wonder"did he lose his human mind and has gone crazy?"she asked her self in a soft tone. But hell might as well so getting close to him she got close and cuddled him "okay am staying here. Its bean a while since I was this close to a human other then a cat ."she laughed to her self."do as you wish just don't touch my weapons."she wormed him as she keep her body close to him.and hope he could feel better soon
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:45 pm

The male ducked his head down in anticipation of being struck while his eyes clamped shut. When no hit came he slowly opened one eye and answered her question, "I thought humans liked cuddles. They liked them before they put me in the tube. They even liked cuddles without covers." He spoke. With longer words he sounded less like a person and more like a pet, "Do you not like cuddles?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:47 pm

The women was still doing her which was putting her guns ready and fixing them just in case anything bad happen. Until she felt his face into her neck and gasp and looked over to him with a face like what the fuck.she blushed once again and got up "are you okay there .this was weried he seemed to act more of a dog them human.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:28 pm

The male felt somewhat warmer with the added weight and the young woman letting herself be something to warm him up with. Slowly he inched closer to hera and started nuzzling his cheek up against her neck almost like that of an animal, "That feels better." His eyes slowly shut with a small smile stretching across his features. It was odd to think of it, but he acted something like that of a dog.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:20 pm

The women was a bit worried that the male infrount of her might die of freezing cold so she looked around and found some more covers and put it all over him to get him nice and worm"there that must work for you "she asked in a soft tone. As she sat next to him in the basement she cuddle close to him for him to feel her body warmth ,maybe that well help. Well since she's waiting for him to warm up a bit she started to reload the guns she have and refix any old boams she have
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:23 pm

The male wasn't about to argue with the one in front of him. He had no knowledge of where he was, no understanding of what happened and he was still shivering from shock and cold. His movements were stiff as the cold was forced from all the way to his bones, but he moved with as much haste as his body would allow. He was grateful of course for the combination of shelter and company for the time being. He was silent for the time being, right until he was asked a question, "Y-yeah." He asked as another shake rushed through his body, "Just. Cold." He spoke as he rubbed his chest to try and warm himself
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:37 am

The women with bright brown hair looked at the male with her small hand gun and slowly put it down.she got into her bag and pulled out some pants and a shirt."here and get under my coat. You well not last a day with out it."she said .once the clothing was on the male and that he was under neth the lether heavy coat the women ran with him out of the building "we well take cover at some place what ever is far from the place we live from"she said as she ran with him to a old farm home and quickly the women pulled in into the house and underneth the house in to the basement. As she ran in there locking the top door she looked over to the male and fave him some more blanket"you okay there?"she asked in a soft tone. But what's going in her mind is that why is she saving this male she doesn't even though him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:17 am

Once the woman had walked into the prison it started cycle to wake the man trapped in his cell for those centuries. His body thawed the longer the systems stopped their intended function and soon he was released from the small cell that kept him asleep for centuries.

The cell opened, the subject inside took his first steps into his new world. The decay that surrounded him however was the traumatizing piece. Questions plagued his mind, what was this? How long was he asleep? What hapened to the place he knew?

These questions were ceased however when he saw the woman with a gun aimed directly at him. Slowly he lifted his arms in surrender. His body still shivered from the cold he had been trapped in for the last two centuries, "Please. Don't shoot."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:14 am

The land she lived on for a very long time was nothing but ash . she was one of thoughts people that didn't make it to the shelters . her home was a bit to far from the main cetrle. Durning her life time she was forced to eat nothing but can foods and whine. Too keep her human brain stable she kerped reading books what ever was around her or what ever she could find either that or make wepons in her time.she didn't want to turn into thoughs people she already saw before hand going mad for food and murder..as time was passing by so slowly in a old concrec home. With some think Coting of brick on some parts of the wall.. She stayed low for some time until it was time to make her move. Grabbing her things important things to do this .. What was she going to do .she was going to try and stell from the prison might have some gun powder and some guns to help her out a lot.as she plane to get in a few boams started to hit the wall on the gray prison wall must be the planes shooting boams above. Taking cover with a large blacker over her mouth and a heavy lether over coat on her she got in passing as much as guards as she can.more sounds coming from the plans above .her feet could feel the ground shaking like mad. And once the hall was cleared she bucked down the halls and to the supply office as she grabbed a bag and put in as must as weapons as she can and on the side she saw some keys "keys?"she wonder as she gathered the thing she ran out of the hall and seeing all the doors withered bashed open or blown up one was locked  carious as she was walked over the locked door and tryed the keys to see it was the right size. Opening it fully as more sounds from above start to make the celling crack ."hello"the women yelled she didn't have time to save some one asthe young women was about to run she saw a bother living being was he mad lime all the others ? She pulled out her gun and pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)   A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Sort of Future (nuclear fallout rp, mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next