Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

into the Future (mystic only: mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm

aki blushed and said "sorry i didnt meant to hurt you i was just curious it is safe uts okay to come out" her sweet female fox scent filled his nose
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki said "whois there" she looked into the spot the tail disappeared to wonderign what she would find and if it would be friendly
into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 Cute_f10"just me" a male voice said as a nose stuck out and twitched sniffing her and the air "is it safe and why did you hurt me?" he asked
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 pm

aki said "whois there" she looked into the spot the tail disappeared to wonderign what she would find and if it would be friendly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 pm

howling_moon wrote:
Aki tilted her head curiously looking at the tail she bent down and poked it to see if it was alive she watch with a desire to know what this was
it twitchecd and a small yelp came from the tree the tail vanished inside then she heard licking sounds
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Aki tilted her head curiously looking at the tail she bent down and poked it to see if it was alive she watch with a desire to know what this was
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 pm

howling_moon wrote:
Akis ears perked at the scent and said "whats this i smeel" she sniffed and following it in curiosity wondering who or what it was she was smelling
the scent led her deeper into the woods to a tree where she sw a tail and heard sleeping comming from it
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Akis ears perked at the scent and said "whats this i smeel" she sniffed and following it in curiosity wondering who or what it was she was smelling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 pm

as she walked into the woods an odd scent new and unusuakl almost demon like hit her nose and aroused her curiousity
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 pm

into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 26-1

Aki walked into a park her two fox tails waving, her ears twitching as she walked into the park. She sighed as she looked at he surrounding the park was big and was somewhat like a forest, but it wasn't to her. She said to herself "i miss the forest damn human destroying it to make more building i wish they would all die" she gripped her swords that were at her side, but let go she could hear the steady traffic of hover cars behind her she tried to ignore it as she walked into the woods. She wished there were more demons around, but all their race were on the verge of extinction and it was rare to find another demon as the human in the past hundreds of years had steadily killed them off a little at a time. Aki sighed as she felt like a outcast alone in a world where she wasn't wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

into the Future (mystic only: mature)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8