Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

into the Future (mystic only: mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:42 pm

kit looked around she had a urge to find shelter and build a bed as if sensing time was drawing close

the facility:

aki grolwed kissing back as she pushed agianst him taking him deeper into her as she howled as she climaxed it seemedd to shake the room from all her power

rex smiled pullign his fingers free he licke dthem and said "mmm your so tasty. i cant deny you though. this will hurt alittle at first." her kissed her as she was gentle as he pushed his cock into her slowly. he moaned she was so warm and tight. he stoped at her barrier giving her one last chance to stop.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:41 pm

he shifted again carring her to their new home leaving the single island for a larger plain he decided on africa for now sinc it had a large hunting area

*facility*

he kissed and caressed her as he pounded into her comming closer to his climax

alice nodded slowly she wa s so horny her body hummed with need of something she couldnt name
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 am

kit nodded and kissed him and siad "okay lets go." she was definatly wantign to find a place safe unaware soon there pups would enter the world

facilty:

aki growled and moane das he thrusted into her. she still wasnt sure she could trust him but she knew her pup belonged to him and so she needed to satisfy her mate.

rex said "do you wan tthis my sweet alice." he was throbbing as he contiuned to push his fingers into her waiting for her to answer. it was so hard to wait for her to accept him as her soon to be mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 pm

"tehy might but if we stay we will run out of food" he said

*facillity*

he pressed his member into her and grabbed er breasts kissing he back of her neck "oh aki im so happpy" he said as she choose him

alice reached for his shaft then bucked agaist his hand moaning in need for something more then his fingers
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:32 pm

kit finished and nodded and said "but if we find bigger land they might find us."

facility,:

he said "its okay you can touch it just fallow your instincts." he moved his fingers faster as he was trying to bring out her inner mating instincts. knowing she would haveto learn them

aki felt cautious of him for some reason but her instinct stold her other wise. she smeeld erd herself all over him. she likced his shaft before turn and raising her nine tails presenting herself to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 pm

"finish the meal then we will leave here and find a land with lots of room nd a den for you to birth in" he said

*facility*

she blushed at his nakedness being a virgin and he being the first man she saw

he stripped for her giving her acess to his entire body he knew she would smell her on him since they made love before he knocked her out
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Kit mmed as she rubbed her belly as she ate one and half wart hogs and said "we will have to find a den soon." her tail swaying in the air

Facility:

Rex blushed as she reacted to his fingers he moved them alittle deeper. he unzipped his pants so she could see his member. he wanted to see how she would react

aki bursted from the cage not liking being in thee. she was confused and lost she gave a low pleasing growl as he rubbed her head. she sniffed him closer trying to examine every inch
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 pm

he nodded and let to hunt again this time brining back 2 worthogs he was glad this place had lots of prey but knew they would ave to move before the young was born to give them room to find their own mates

*facility*

alice woke moaning nd arching against his hand and fingers as he massaged her womanhood

he opened the cage and petted her "good girl" he said to her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:39 pm

kit devour the whole deer by herself and kissed him and said "more."

fACILITY:

aki stopped looking at him sniffing him her nine tail swayed slightly she reconized his scent mixed with her own on him. she looked at him curious and confused. she was calm though

rex said "thats my girl wake up." hekissed her a she rubbed her clit more pushign a finger in slightly he was throbbing but wouldnt force her into mating
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 pm

shadow smiled as she devored the deer he then lickked her lovenly

*facility*

he watched her then moved to the bars "i love you aki" he said "i did this to you becaause i love you"

alice heard him nd began to stir again recovering from he tranquilizer and moaning softly to the touch rex was giving her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

kit woke up a while later seeing the kill she jumped on it and began devouring it

fACILITY:
Rex the man who was with alice said "i watched you grow up. i have fallen for you alice. dio you hear me." he brushed hair out of her beautiful face. he ran his hands over her breast cupping them aluittle reaching down to her womanhood he rubbed it slowly and gentle as he leaned down and kissed her

aki groaned as she began to stir as she shook her head to clear it she grabbed the cage growling her eyes wild her belly slightly extended with his child.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm

shdow put the kill in front of her to eat when she woke up

*facility*

alace slept a long time soft moans escaping her as he caressed her adult body which would soon go into its first heat

the other man waited and watched aki he had left the cage in case her wild side had woke up and tried to kill him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

kit was sleeping when shadow returned

aki felt her body changing as she grew 7 more tails till she had night it all. her body formed more sexy yet vicious as she slept

the man held akis daughter taking her to a room to rest knowing hse coudltn escape it. he was surprise the experiment worked. he named her Alice. he ran his hands along her body he admired her full demon body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:53 pm

shadow stopped a moment to look around but saw nothing he returned to his hunt

*the facility*
"its ok this will make you full demon as well as the children you carry sleep now" he said and gave her a traquillizer to knock aki out so she would sleep during the change

in the test tube akis child was waking up and moving she wondered where she ws and who she was and who were the men around her the thought faded as she was given another traquilizer putting her back to sleep and falling into the arms of the one who gave her the shot
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 pm

as shadow hunter her heard a voice light and tired like it was just waking it was a womans voice it said "FAther........" meanwhile kit reasted also unaware of what was happenign

aki said "i feel funny whats happenign." the other scientist said "yes sir." he grabbed a shot and went to her and said "your so beautiful but you cant wake yet." he stuck it in her arm and watched aas she slowly sliped back to sleep

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:32 pm

"nothing that will kill you i swear" he siad as he held her agaisnt him then turned as the other one began to wake up "quick sedate her again" he told the other man

shadow unaware of the events at the prison he been at held her to him licking her lovingly then as she fell asleep he left to go hunting
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm

aki gasped and said "what did you do to me." she felt dizzy and collapsed agaisnt him

kit laid ther panting as they has a all day mating session something they hadnt done for a long time. hse kissed shadow rubbign her swollen belly full of young and his seed. her fresh made mark on his neck. she was now very possessive of him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:35 am

"well you really have no say do you" he said as he got some of the demon serum out of his bag and took the syringe and stuck ito her ass pushing the liquid into her.

sahdow didnt stop until her came again filling his new mate with his seed
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 pm

aki said "im not human im a hanyou fox. what make you think even if i got pregnant i want you to experiment on my pups and my daughter you are holdign captive."

kit moaned as shadow shoved his member into her. she moaned and growled kissing him hard and deep. her demon body demanding alot from him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:09 pm

he answered as he held her to him "there are not many like you a human who can bear a demons young your child will bear more like her dad and as for you well i guess i hoped the demon gave you some of his blood so our young will also be part demon but since you still human my guess is they will also be bt i wont know til i impregnated you and toog them when its time and experimented on them"

shadow growleda nd rolled onto her shoving his shaft into her again thrusting anew as he claimed her again ech time his connection with aki weakened until it became non existant
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm

soon in his arms kit laid no longer human but a full blooded fox demon. she was unaware of her change but could tell shadow was finding it very attactive. she growled kissing him as she was needing her mate.

aki laid there spent pregnanted by the scientist who took her several times. she snuggled close cause he was warm but still didnt like him she said "why take my daughter and force me to have your litter."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm

he nodded kissing her licking her "true true" he replied as he held her changing body til she looked just as she smelled a demon a fox demon just like him he chuckled and wondered what she would think when she saw herself in the stream

the scientist roughly thrusted into aki taking her in the human way then took her the way an animal would both times he had ejaculated his cum into her body he returned her kiss and held her as he rested his seed filling her as his member twitched pumping her until he was spent
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:22 pm

aki gasped as he entered her. she wondered why he was doing this and why she couldnt fight him. she moaned kissing him her body taking him deep with need.

kit said "they are your young after all so they are gonna be strong." she smiled kissing him back. she was unaware that her young was full demon fox. the vial that had spilled on her to make her go into heat a while back did more than put her in heat it was slowly altering her body. if shadow looked close he could see kits ears were pointed she had fangs and her eyes had begon a demon foxs she was slowly changing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 am

he got aki nice and wet and ready he then left her pussy-lips and went to her mouth replacing his lips with his shaft which was hard against her entrance

shadow left his hand agianst her belly feeling the life inside her and kissed her lovingly "they feel so strong" he told her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:12 am

kit rubbed her belly and said "i know my love. i just meant i just hope we can handle so many of our young." she took his hand and put it on her belly

aki mmed and moaned as she was movign her fingers fast and then gasped as she saw the scientist licking her exposed pussy. she growled as she wante da male inside her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

into the Future (mystic only: mature)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next